TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Shadow۩witch
lethalityComplex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
11 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:23 am

< Then let me offer you a warning.. It sounds to me like your are seriously asking for the banhammer right now.... Bob will do it...that is all...>

<As for the plot I AM NOW IGNORING ALL OF YOUR POSTS AND CONSIDERING THEM IRRELAVANT. I am sick and tired of people coming in and trying to ruin legitimate plot I'm trying to set up. How would you feel if I came into Org XIV and constantly screwed with you? THE END >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 am

<Fine, retcon it then, but this seriously pisses off Nathan's personality>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 pm

<Or this will work>

Rexial: *Is strangely still, his mouth doesn't move as he speaks* Nathan, stay out of this... I'm kind of the villain here. *Waves of darkness push Nathan out of the room, then erect a barrier*

<Sorry for Godmodding you out, it's just that I HATE retconning anything, and prefer to roll with whatever comes.>
<I bet, since you weren't recently looking at Org.XIV, you didn't see Rex using this. Good luck figuring it out, Malakii.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Minato: *nods* We should hurry. She could get hurt. *continues onwards*

<He's right, Skazzasurf, you've done nothing but godmod since you came back and it's REALLY pissing me off.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm

< That I can accept Nebula.......I didn't really want to retcon it either(after all I did allow Nathan to suddenly be at the castle he shouldn't even know about in the first place)..... and even if I had been looking at Org XIV it wouldnt matter....Fifeyux Isn't involved in it.....so she wouldn't know. And in all honesty due to her reckless abandon right now she's going to give away her weakness to Rexial causing her to lose >

Fifeyux: What?!! Not one hit!!! THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE!!! *As steam begins rising off of her body, she vanishes and reappears 20 feet in the air launching a barrage of shuriken at Rexial* Can you keep up with this speed?? HAHAHA Only one thing can stop me cold now!!! *continues to appear in random places around the room launching barrages of shurikens*

< Yea it doesn't really matter if I can figure it out or not, since I never planned on her winning in the first place and now for something completely different >

<THTNW: Diryax's Room>
Diryax: *in a rocking chair rocking back and forth, holding a bundle of cloth* Why did I get stuck with these two? *crying is heard from the bundle* Shh shh...hush now....
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Rexial: ... *Still awfully static...* Do you want to know why you're not hitting? This is a technique from 11 years before Organization XIII was destroyed in this universe. I believe it's called "Dark Splicer". Vanitas used it. I'm borrwing it... since you're so hotheaded, it made for an excellent tactic. Nothing you've throw has had a chance to hit. ...You're not listening, are you?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Fifeyux: Why would I listen to a filthy liar like yourself!!!?? All I know is you have to be in here somewhere!! *stops in one spot and begins her shuriken throwing tornado technique again* The only one who knows which spell will stop me is that icy bi*** Rinoa!!!

< She is awfully hot headed isnt she? I wonder if you've figured out her weakness yet? >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 pm

<Blizzaga/Ice3? Stop? Freeze from FFVII, which is basically Ice4 with Stop attatched?>

Rexial: That's just it, I'm not anywhere. The disadvantage is that I cannot strike you without leaving my little dimensional pocket. (Urgh, why did her weakness have to be a spell!?)
Aleri: *Crawling up the stairs, finally reaching the room* ...H...Hiya... Rex...
Rexial: Perfect timing, Al. *The Barrier drops for a second as Al is pulled through to where Rexial's image is*
Aleri: *Procures an Elixir and drinks it, then stands up* 'Sup? And why are you in Time Splicer? And... *Flickers to evade several shuriken* ...What's going on?
Rexial: (No time to explain, Al. Just merge with me for a sec.)
Aleri: (Okay.)
*Rexial's image begins moving again, returning to solid form. Then, as a small barrier of hexagons blocks most of the oncoming projectiles, they merge into one. Rexial is dominant this time.*
<Fu-sion-HA!>
Rexial: ...Yeah, you're basically screwed now. *Summons Drakus and begins onehandedly deflecting shuriken while his other hand charges a spell*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:01 pm

< Pretty much any of those would do except stop. Her weakness is in fact ice. >

Fifeyux: *continues with her onslaught*

<I'll be back later...maybe....off to dinner and work later >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Rexial: ...Done. See ya. *Casts Freeze on Fifeyux*

<Man, I loved the Freeze spell. More so than Ultima or Comet. You could only get the Materia for it by going to the destroyed Mideel and finding a path through the rubble to the White Chocobo, then scratching it behind the ears. That was awesome.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:35 pm

< Unfortunately I don't recall ever getting it... >

Fifeyux: *falls to ground encased in a block of ice*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:03 am

<Well, it WAS kind of a secret Materia. If ound it by accident. See, I loved Mideel, so I was really sad to see it destroyed. I looked around, seeing what was left of it. I was disappointed by how little was left. So I figured "Cloud can jump on rubble. He's done it before. Maybe he can jump on the ruins here?" So I tried it and found a path up to a hidden ledge. Pretty awesome.>

Rexial: ...Hmph. She was pretty obvious with her weakness. Well, now, Rinoa, was it? Mind thawing her out so we can have a discussion and negotiate the return of my hostage? (This has been the WORST idea EVER. Note to self: I MAKE BAD PLANS. NEVER try to help people. ESPECIALLY WOMEN.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 am

Xigbar!Lenox: * opens one eye and meets rinoa's gaze for an instant*

Rinoa: Nah. I'd rather leave her like that..
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:18 am

Rexial: Okay. Well, how's this... You take Lenox back to wherever, ditch Fifeyux in a hole let her thaw over the next month, then let your old boyfriend go back to living with her. If she asks, tell her that none of the Fire spells or anything you did was working on her. And say that you only just rescued Lenox from me the day before she is thawed. I dunno, just ad-lib or something. Just make sure the ***** gets some kind of punishment for trying to kill each half of me seperately.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:27 am

Rinoa: Alright....but first....we'll have to deal with him *points her thumb at Minato, then cartwheels over to where Rexial is standing and turns to face Minato armed*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:34 am

Rexial: Uh, no need. Nimato, was it? You were only here to help save Lenox, correct? There should be no reason to fight now, then.

<Deliberate misspelling.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:35 am

Minato: Tch. Figures. Treasonous *****. *summons Lucifer's Blade and stands tentatively ready for anything*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 am

Rinoa: No matter how he looks at it. He won't see this as saving Lenox. However, I do need him for something. Would you mind letting him..no I guess them.... out of the barrier, Rexial? And don't worry HE'S in control right now.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:58 am

Minato: *stops Rinoa* Rexial... If you want to "help" then get Lenox and Fifeyux out of here. SHE can't be trusted. *glares at Rinoa*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:06 am

Rexial: Frankly, I don't trust anybody in this room. I don't know who you are, Nimato, and I imagine Rinoa is pretty psychotic, and so is the ninja. ...I know what to do. *Drops the barriers and quickly unfreezes Fifeyux, then casts Teleport on everybody (besides himself and Nathan), sending them to random locations around the World Map* BWAH-hahahahaha! ...Yeah, I make a suckish villain. I'm sticking with pretending to be nice and then killing people whpo annoy me behind everybody's backs, rather than the opposite. Oh, and Nathan. I figure, since you are the only other person who isn't insane, you don't have to find your way back from who-knows-where.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:09 am

Xigbar!Lenox: *As soon as the barrier was dropped latched onto minato* She's not the only who can't be trusted you know *wields Arrow Guns* You think I'll forgive you for destroying my body so much I had to leech on to this pathetic fool!!?!!!????

< *kicks nebula in the nuts* That's for typing faster than me!!! lol >

Fifeyux: Huh where the heck am I? and where's everyone else? Good thing I finally perfected this device * pulls out green orb* Though it only has one location *vanishes in a green light*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:27 am

Minato: You're a bastard and a rapist, capital punishment was MADE for men like you. *they arrive on Destiny Islands* Now, there's just the task of expelling you from Lenox's body... *casts Makarakarn and Tetrakarn blocking any incoming attacks*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:41 am

Rexial: ...Heh, I bet Xigbar gets erased. I hope he does. He was a ****, and besides, he was one of my enemies in another dimension. Well, Nathan, let's go wherever. I'm out of ideas for staving off boredom.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 am

Xigbar!Lenox: *lowers weapons* Wait...bastard maybe....but rapist?!! what are you on about?? She's the psycho that wanted to do it....I just went along with it for the ride!!!

< Incoming tactical plot twist!!! >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:17 am

Minato: Honestly? I'm not surprised. I just want to fix this mess and move on. Now, explain.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next