TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

+4
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Atlantis_Rising
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:01 am

Pell looked over at Aleri as he approached, and then blanched slightly at the asking of her name. "Oh, shoot. Really sorry about all that yesterday, I caused a fuss and didn't even give you a name. I'm Pell. Pell Guenevere. The people I was riding on the bus with are Gavin, Lain, Bela, Shin, Lei, and myself. We're kind of a crazy bunch, and sorry again about Gavin. He's... a problem child."

Lain sighed and simply contented herself to standing back a few feet for the moment, though she did stare intently at what Naomi was doing. "I understand that, I just... well, even if you did have it under control, I can personally attest to the relief and freedom of stress that having another competent body in the kitchen can bring. I'll just... keep a distance for right now, I suppose."

Last edited by Zeldaman2.0 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Aleri glanced at the ceiling. "Er, well... we were a little slow coming off of the bus, anyone would get mad. And Rex attacking him out of the blue was uncalled-for. Let's not agonize over it. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Pell! Gonna be a little tricky to remember everyone's names right off the bat, but I'll try."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:46 am

Naomi looked up, a little flustered but smiled softly, "Oh, um... Yeah... That does make sense..." She brushed her hair aside, keeping it out of her eyes for a moment. The young woman looked at Lain, "I don't know how you could help is the thing. Maybe just help me serve it all?" The reaper looked apologetic, regarding the bounty of cooked items strewn across the counters ranging from standard breakfast fare like eggs and toast to more robust things like pancakes and waffles, along with cut fresh fruit.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:40 am

Lain smiled. "That's actually a great idea. I'll dish out plates and silverware, if you'll just find out what everyone wants to drink I can pour them and then start giving everyone their food. Then while I'm doing that you can relax and enjoy the meal as well, since you cooked it." Lain tied up her hair into a quick ponytail, using a rubber band from her pocket, and quickly passed out plates, setting two aside for the twins. Providing silverware for everyone, she let Naomi do her own thing and went from person to person, dish by dish, handing out food.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Sitting down, Aleri smiled and nodded. "Thank you, um... Lain."

"This isn't how I expected my first day to go. Maybe this won't be so bad." Rexial muttered to himself from the other side of the table.

"It's a school, not a jailhouse. What would you be doing right now if you hadn't come here?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Junpei surveyed the group and took the opportunity of everyone eating to say a few words, "Alright, so here's the deal, guys. This is your first day of classes so I'm sure you all don't have a super great grasp on things. You all know that the deal here is that you're supposed to learn and become stronger so you can be badass heroes like me or your teachers." Junpei chuckled, knowing that comparing himself to the other individuals enlisted to teach was a bad example.

"I'll give you guys a low down and guide you around the campus for the first day. I'll let you guys get fueled up for the day and we'll get going. Any questions?" Junpei smiled, eagerly awaiting actually being in charge of something for once.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Just as Junpei had finally finished with his short spiel and said "Any questions", the twins both came in from their jog, slightly sweaty but they both grabbed their plates and stood away from the table. Before eating, the brown-haired and green-eyed twin, Lei, spoke up first. "Yeah, uhm... All of it? We kinda missed out. Sorry about that."

Shin swallowed and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah. Missing out on the morning workout is heresy to us. We have to keep at it or we wallow away. Sorry boss-man. Sir. Dude. Sir Dude, Sir, Dudesquire."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:40 am

Aleri was the one to speak up. "Oh, he just got started, don't worry. You're just in time."

Rexial just ate in silence as he tried to figure out who had gotten up and in what order that morning.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:22 am

Julie also ate in silence, thinking of what to say. Junpei was right; she wanted to be a hero, not a domestic terrorist. She paused, swallowed whatever food that was in her mouth, and spoke up.

"Now, not to be rude, but how long will the hand-holding last? Will we be able to come to you if we get lost or need advice?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:35 am

<Just gonna pull a GFAQs and give a Bump of Life to this thread. Admin? Haar? Anyone? Can we get this going again?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:10 pm

<I might if I had anything to say. Time to rummage through my 7AM not-entirely-awake-yet-ness...>

Dispatch slammed a hand on the table, once again trying to grab all the attention in the room. And being who he was, he did not check to see whether he actually got it before adding his own comment to the mix. "So, here's one: define 'learning' and 'getting stronger.' Like, I'm assuming that involves training at some point or another, but if we want to become badass heroes, do we really need stuff that normal, not-awesome-people schools teach? And sorta the same thing...will there be magic?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Junpei looked a bit exhausted as the two made their way in just as he finished the spiel, "Just your basic pre-school pep talk. Nothing too serious that you missed that won't be repeated about eight times today."

The young man straightened the cap on his head and gave a smile to Julie, "Well, I'm officially your dorm advisor starting today which means that if there are any optional classes that you want in on, you can come to me to talk it over and I'll get you signed up."

Naomi looked surprised by this information, "Dorm advisor? Are you qualified for that?" She asked skeptically.

Junpei shrugged, "Hey, I've been through high school once. I can lend a hand here and there." Naomi nodded and returned to her breakfast satisfied with the response.

Finally, the overeager advisor turned to Dispath, "Magic is one of the optional classes that I mentioned. There are some 'normal' subjects but they'll focus on stuff you need to be made into downright professional badasses!" Junpei framed the word normal with air quotes to emphasize his point.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 am

Aleri raised a hand. "Um, so how do we know what classes we have, and how do we sign up for other classes like the ones you mentioned?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:15 am

"Professional badassery?" Bela quipped. "That sounds like a job I can get behind. Does it come with good dental?" She snickered and went back to eating. Shin nodded though and pointed a fork at her. "She's got a point, you know. Health benefits on a dangerous job might be expensive but if it keeps your workers coming back, well hey, that's all the more reason to invest, right?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Junpei handwaved the questions, "There will be a general assembly this morning that will give you more info. Let's get everyone up and out of here so we can get you guys started on your first day."

Naomi stood up from the table, looking over the other students, "Before we go, we should name our dorm!"

Junpei raised an eyebrow then glanced at the wall clock, "We have time. Who's got ideas?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:45 pm

"Deathbringer! Doom Lancer! Evisceration Station! Victory! Triumph! Glory! Eternal Heaven! Infernal Devastation!" Dispatch was all over this sudden change of topic, visibly trembling with excitement as he began spouting names as if he thought there would be some kind of reward for the winner. In truth, however, coming up with names for various things was one of his favorite pastimes. Unfortunately, though, those names were meant for weapons, rather than places.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Shin looked down at his plate for a moment, pondering. "Those sound kinda cool... like Doom Lancer is now officially one of my new favorite things, but like... I dunno if that describes all of us here. Maybe something like... I dunno. Describing that we're all cool, but above-board compared to "normies"? And that this is also clearly about a fighting thing. I dunno. I'm not one for names."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:43 am

Aleri raised a hand. "Um... how about 'Forest of Myth'? Because, uh... we're kind of like a mess of fairy-tale people all gathered in one place."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:31 pm

"What about the Professionals?" Naomi asked quietly.

Junpei produced a whiteboard marker from his pocket and began writing on the glass partition, "So, how about a group vote?" He wrote each suggested name and prepared to make tallies.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:51 am

Students seated at the table, eager to vote on their favorite name, all began to shout over one another. After a moment of schooling them into some semblance of order and letting little arguments settle, they all cast their votes.

Finally, as they reached the last few people, the chatter died back down. It looked like the name "Evisceration Station" had won by a significant margin.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Lei smirked, leaning back in his chair. "Of course the name with the rhyme wins. It rolls off the tongue the easiest. Evisceration, though. That's a tad bit dark, but considering our career choices."

Bela rolled her eyes and threw a small piece of bacon at him. "Please. Compared to some of the things we've all done, together, I think evisceration is one of the least of our crimes."

Lain looked down at her plate, then pushed it away, looking a little green. "I thought we said we wouldn't talk about that?"

Gavin "looked" over in Junpei's direction. "We headed out soon, chief-boy? I'd like to arrive a little early so I can recoop from that spell yesterday."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Dispatch pumped a fist into the air. "Boo-yah! I knew I had a talent for naming stuff! Alright, let's see, maybe I can name my room..." He descended into mumbles, rambling under his breath a long list of names that he could give to various objects, most of which were in the room already.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 07, 2016 5:45 pm

While Aleri groaned quietly over the idea of living in the Evisceration Station, Rexial snickered. "Pff, I take everything back, this is gonna be great."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:38 am

Junpei used the cuff of his sleeve to wipe away the tally board, writing Evisceration Station in bold font along the top of the large partition of glass. He put away the marker, adjusted his hat and looked at the gathered students, "Alright, let's get you guys out to orientation. We should be just on time now." He walked towards the door, Naomi quickly following suit, intending for the others to fall in behind them.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3