TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

+4
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Atlantis_Rising
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread) Empty Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon May 11, 2015 4:50 am

The Temporal Highschool for Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (referred to by it's students as Teddie High affectionately) is a haven for students who's skills and talents defy nature be they physical, intellectual, or otherwise. With classes in magic, fighting, and alchemy, and Majors that range from the plain to the extreme, the students can feel at home when they are otherwise ostracized.

It's move in day at Teddie High and a particular duo had just arrived. Junpei Iori sporting his trademark cap stepped out into the courtyard of the school yawning leisurely despite the two wheeled suitcases he dragged behind him, "Damn, this place reminds me of Gekkou." He rubbed the back of his head, "Oh, that's right, you never saw my old school."

A young woman dwarfed by Junpei's height walked up to join him, her jet black hair hid her expression from Junpei's perspective. She had two cases that presumably held weapons strapped to her back, "Well, Iori-sensei, I'm sure your school was nice." The grim monotone of her voice made Junpei a little uneasy especially since the girl, Naomi, had insisted on carrying their weapons.

"Ah, c'mon! Don't give me that sensei crap! I'm not your teacher!" Junpei scowled, slightly miffed that Naomi had brought up that sore subject again.

The ghostly pale girl giggled, "Apologies, Stupei-kun. I forgot that Minato-sama didn't want you to teach, just watch over me."

Junpei groaned, "Yeah." He flipped open his cell phone, "he told me to give him a call once in a while to give him status reports on how everyone was doing." Pressing a few keys, he put the phone to his ear, "Huh. Line's dead. He must be busy or something."

The young man shrugged, "He did say I should only give him a ring when something big has happened. Eh, we'll leave it for later."

Naomi nodded complacently, "We should probably get going to the dorm, right?"

Junpei nodded as he started the suitcases rolling again, "Yeah, we should probably get both of all set up in there. Man, being a dorm dad is going to be weird." He laughed uneasily.

<Ok, so a few things introduced here. A) Junpei isn't an active student. He's there as Naomi's advisor and a dorm leader. B) Junpei's phone is going to be the group's reset button but only after they've fixed the problem at hand. C) Naomi is a little different, but I feel it's for the best that she's not the blank slate Sammy made her.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread) Empty Re: Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon May 11, 2015 4:17 pm

The bus lolled to a stop, and the sun hit the young Irishman on the face. He slowly opened his eyes, using his hand to shield them from the bright light. "We better be there, or I'm beating the hell out of the driver." Looking towards the opposite side of the bus, he could see the building of Teddie. He shook his head and cracked a smile, "I take it back, I wanna go home." The Irishman stood up from his seat, bumping into another student, roughly the same age. "Apologies, boyo."

The other young man "No worries, kid." The American accent of the dark haired, taller student was obvious. The taller student stuck his hand out, "Daniel Johnson"

The red haired boy took the hand and shook it firmly, "Ronan McDowell, nice to meet ya." The two looked each other over before another voice, with a slight Russian accent, came from the back of the bus, "We're all friends, that's great. Can I go through now?"

Daniel and Ronan released their grip before taking a step back and letting the shortest of the three boys through, the fauxhawk and, somewhat, defined muscle on the student were easy to pick out.

The Russian student made his way to the front of the bus and stepped off the bottom step. Dropping his bag, he stretched, reaching his arms above his head and yawning. It had been a long ride from the airport to the school, and the uncomfortable bus did not help with that at all. Picking his bag back up the student merely said, "Tak nachinayetsya. [So it begins.]"
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread) Empty Re: Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue May 12, 2015 5:09 pm

Julie was pretty used to wandering by now, but it was always nice to have a place to settle down. She jokingly called wherever she went a "home base", and after a rather bitter spat with the Mueller brothers, she decided to pack some things and head to a new base.

Julie had always had an interest with learning new things, and "Teddie High" as she heard of it, had intrigued her greatly. She had learned how to not manipulate her arms into weaponry, but instead opted to summon anything she found in the field, primarily potions and the occasional weapon. As she walked onto campus, she noticed a tall man a shockingly pale woman.

"Huh. What an interesting duo." Julie said this as she headed to the dorm.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 12, 2015 9:19 pm

A shaggy-looking boy followed the other three out of the bus. His hair was brown and unkempt, his formerly-white shirt was askew and blatantly stated the words "I DON'T CARE" on the front in bold, red letters, his camouflage jeans were torn at the knees, and his sneakers seemed to have been torn apart from abuse. This...was Dispatch. And he was rather terrible at hiding things, like his slobbish appearance, or the thing that seemed to be wriggling beside his leg.

Still, he seemed to live in blissful ignorace of...pretty much everything, as he looked upon the high school building with his head cocked. "So, high school, huh?" he mumbled. "...Now I know why I've never been to school. I really hope they have some sort of martial arts team I can join up with...otherwise this is gonna be boring as all hell."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed May 13, 2015 2:37 am

Zakk walked up to the school with… frankly, a rather flat and disinterested look on his face. Hefting his shoulder, careful to avoid any of the three blades on his back, he made his way to the dorms and muttered to himself, "Well, this is gonna suck."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 14, 2015 1:10 am

Off the bus filed two more teenagers: one with spiky brown hair and slightly-below-average height, wearing a black hoodie and a look of total boredom, and one with much longer brown hair, a sunnier disposition, and an outfit that looked vaguely like a school uniform.

"Why the hell do I have to go to school? I'm doing fine as I am."

"C'mon, Rex, you gotta stop complaining about everything. First you whine about how you're not being challenged, then you mouth off when we go somewhere that'll challenge us?"

"I never said I wanted to go to school! This is such bullshit..." Rexial pulled up the hood - a strange-looking motion, given the shape of his hair - and stuffed his hands into his front pockets. "Al, you know I've never been to any kind of school before. In fact, I don't think I've ever been around this many people before... I'm actually kind of nervous, now."

"Hiding in your hood won't do you any good." Aleri sighed, patting his friend on the back. "Just don't be a jerk, okay? I know you like to dick around with people sometimes."

The shorter one didn't seem to hear him, as his attention had been caught by something else. He'd stiffened up, and stopped walking. "...Oh, crap, most of the people here are in our league or above it. I mean, I thought we'd just happened to catch a bus full of the really good ones, but everyone is like this?"

Al's eyes widened a little. "That's weird. I'm so used to being a big fish, but I guess it was just that the pond was small. This is, uh... going to be interesting."

Whatever composure they'd had stepping off the bus, well... that was gone now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat May 16, 2015 8:19 am

Six people, some of the last getting off that same bus, stopped as the boy in front came up short instead of blindly crashing into the two boys just coming off the bus. The boy in front, looking much shorter than average, and dressed in a loose shirt, vest, and cargo shorts, made a scoffing noise and pushed his aviators up on his nose more. Holding two long metal canes, he smirked and, rather viciously, smacked the one called Aleri in the shoulder. "C'mon, lazy bones, get going before I give you a better one." He fwipped his shaggy, green hair off to the side and smirked, looking down his nose at the kids standing just off the bus.

"Gavin what the hell! Can you seriously stop being such a douche and get on with your sad little existence already?" The girl behind him, dressed in a designer tank top, form-fitting jeans, real-leather mary janes and with her blue hair pulled into a ponytail. She carried a bag suited for her style over one shoulder while letting a camouflage colored one droop on the ground. "You have so many problems it's hilarious and I don't want to deal with you right now. Just move."

From two spots behind her, a rather tall, gangly woman laughed as the kid named Aleri proceeded to get hit. "Damn girl, let him be for a minute! I wanna see if he gets his spleen kicked in or if he can hold his own!" This girl was dressed in a thin jacket with a boa collar and cuffs, shorts that had once been jeans but had been cut short and had a patch on the thigh, a faded yellow shirt with a deep V-neck and that cut off a few inches above her hips, and weirdly designed sandals that could be fit for running, with her hair tied into a ponytail.

From directly in front of her, a rather irritated girl fumed about this whole debacle. Her rather soft features made her look considerably upset rather than mad at all, and her voice was rather soft as well. "Just stop, Bela. Just because I'm your cousin doesn't mean I have to deal with your nonsense right now. You can go one day without being a criminal." For her efforts, she got an irritated grunt and a twisted ear. The girl who just spoke wore a soft blue long-sleeved shirt with a pair of sweats, slip-on tennis shoes and horn-rimmed frames. She had her hair in a medium-length braid, and compared to the others, was a little heavier than them.

The two boys behind these teens, however, were two boys who, aside from small stylings and coloring of hair and eyes, seemed to almost be twins. One of them had his hair sticking up and towards the back of his head, clearly styled, a jet black with blue eyes. He wore a black muscle shirt and jeans with tennis shoes. The other had shaggy dark brown hair, green eyes, a white T-shirt, cargo shorts, and sandals. Both of them stared at the other, scratching their heads, lost for words.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Aleri turned around to face the one who'd hit him, throwing him a cold glare. "Oh, I'm just terribly sorry about that. Would you like me to turn you into a charred smear on the pavement? Because I'm really not in the mood for this. I just finished telling one guy to not be a dick, I'm not repeating myself for you."

"Ha! Al, are you gonna get into a fight before I do?! Holy shit." Rexial was going to let it go until he saw the look on the guy's face. "...But seriously, you guys know you could just walk around us, right? In fact, there's enough room that I thought you'd have already split off. If you can't do that much, then you've got no right to talk shit to my 'lazy bones' friend, asshole."

The other boy's glare melted slightly when he noticed the shift in his companion's mood. "Er..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat May 16, 2015 6:12 pm

The green-haired kid, Gavin, started laughing his ass off at Rexial's remarks. "Ooh! So scared! Though with that big mouth of yours, I wouldn't have much trouble predicting your moves. You seem like the type who thinks shouting with every attack makes it stronger, or cooler. Whatever, man." He clinked his two canes together, producing a clear note. "And you left your bags, leaving a small window to the left. Not sure if Tits behind me is gonna make it through though, think you can offer her an extra inch or two? Much obliged." He made a show of stepping around them, and walked off towards the dorms, making a clink with his canes about every fifteen steps. The girl behind him, blushing and furious, followed after him, and the other two girls shuffled off as well, the tall one still giggling. The two apparent twins got off and the black-haired one patted Rexial on the shoulder. "Ignore him, man. He's got some shit he needs to work through."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 16, 2015 7:31 pm

"Oh yeah? I'm sure a little concussive therapy will fix him right up." Rexial jerked his right shoulder away. "...He hit my friend and walked away without even staying to finish this. I won't kill him or anything, but if he harasses Al again, I'm going to break him in half."

He picked up his bags and started walking, Al just kind of following him, looking back at the person. "Sorry about the trouble."

Once they were a little further away, The taller one took the bags from his friend. "...You know those are mine. Your stuff is in the knapsack."

Rexial gave a tug on the cord slung over his shoulder before tucking his hand back into his pocket. "If one of us is gonna fit in here, it'll be you. I don't want you to get people mad at you on the first day, so try to make a good impression, alright?"

"If you say so..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 21, 2015 6:41 pm

The duo had arrived at the dormitory long before the others. The large building looked like a scale replica of the Iwatodai dorm from the outside.

"You've gotta be freaking kidding me." Junpei paled, "He sets up a school and make the dorms look just like our place back in Iwatodai."

Junpei smiled lightly, "He's going to make me feel homesick since I have to be the adult now."

The shinigami beside him looked at Junpei, her hair falling away from her face to reveal a small and determined smile, "I intend to experience what was stolen from me. Thank you for the oppurtunity, Junpei-kun."

The young man fished through his pocket for his old keys and much to his satisfaction, unlocked the large oaken doors, "My old key even works." He chuckled, "Man, it's not home by any means, it's /way/ bigger. But, it feels homey. It probably works just like t- Naomi!"

Junpei was cut off as Naomi unsheathed her spear, the weapon glowed a threatening red as she drove it through the floorboards and recalled it to her hand. The wound in the floor repaired itself flawlessly.

"This building seems to harbor the same technology as The House That Never Was."

Junpei nodded, taking his sheath from Naomi before she could cause more property damage with the legendary blade within, "Yeah. I figured that one out. Try not to be so reckless. It's probably so it can house everyone, not so you can destroy it."

"Duly noted, Junpei-kun."

The young man dragged their luggage further inside setting it near the couches in the lounge, "Alright, now we wait for everyone to show up. Naomi, go ahead and sign in at the front desk, you're the first student here."

The young woman nodded silently and walked to the counter. She scribbled a signature into the log book and printed, "Naomi Arisoto."

Junpei walked closer looking at the signature, "You mispelled his last name if that was you're intention."

She flicked her long hair out of her eyes, "I am aware. That is the name that Minato-sama recommended. Close enough to be the same, different enough to be coincidence."

Junpei shrugged, "I don't know why he thinks he's so mysterious."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri May 22, 2015 3:37 am

Zakk soon found himself in the lounge. Taking in his surroundings, he noticed the room's two other occupants, as well as the sign up sheet at the counter. Walking up to the counter, he took up the pen and jotted his name down, before sitting in one of the seats provided. Glancing at the clear elder of the two others in the room, he asked, "I'm assuming we're waiting for the others before we start?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Dispatch stood outside the door, staring down at his map. He looked up at the building, then back at the sheet of paper in his hand. "Okay...it looks like the right place. But is it...?" He glanced up and down the street, trying to find some indication that he was at least on the right road. He saw no such thing. Well, then there was nothing else for it. He threw the door open, already a loud announcement of his presence, and asked in at least equal volume, "Is this the dorm room for the high school?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri May 22, 2015 10:48 pm

The young blonde girl named Rene Vardar, sat with her arms and legs crossed in agitation as the Limousine pulled up in front of the dormitory building. Looking out the tinted windows she saw several other students, who looked to be presumably poorer than her, arriving in droves. Why she had to come to this school she wasn't entirely sure,sighing as the driver came to a stop she waited patiently a the driver exited his seat and walked around to her door.

As he opened it, he said "We've arrived milady." Putting on a charming smile she extended one leg out of the car and daintily held her hand out for the driver to take as he pulled herself out of the limo.

"Thank you, kind sir, " she replied brushing her long blonde hair aside and smoothing out the elegant white dress she wore. "Be a dear and fetch my bags from the trunk would you?" he said as she began gracefully sashaying towards the dorms, holding her chin up, hoping to catch the eyes of a few of the other students.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sat May 23, 2015 1:13 am

Ronan and Daniel, through a roundabout, confusing path, found the dormitory. The taller student spoke first, "Look, three class buildings and a side trip to the girls' locker room, which was by accident if we're ever questioned, and this better be the dorm, or I'm sleeping here on the doorstep."

Ronan laughed, "Absolutely. My feet feel like I was in the fields all day."

Daniel opened the door and nodded his head inside, "After you, red."

Ronan rolled his eyes, "Don't get too used be calling me that." He chuckled and headed into the building, Daniel entow.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 23, 2015 3:37 am

After a few seconds of doing his best to ignore the arrival of the limousine, Rexial rolled his eyes when Al elbowed him gently. "Who's that?"

"I don't know, and I don't particularly care. Anyone who doesn't have the decency to use their legs - which aren't broken or dysfunctional - is already not someone I wanna deal with. Now remember, Al, use your own surname. Try not to interact with me too much."

"...Must be hard to fit in at a place like this when you're rich."

"Are you listening, Al?"

The young man looked at the girl who'd just arrived. "I'd hate to come here without any friends. It doesn't look like she came with anybody else..."

"Associating with her is asking for trouble, Al. Whether she's a nice person or not, you'll probably spread rumors just by trying to talk to her."

"C'mon, Rex, you know what it's like to be alone. And if everyone's scared of talking to her, then..."

Rexial tugged his hood down a little more. "Fine, go ahead, try it. At least you'll have someone else to talk to... Listen, I'm gonna disappear into this crowd, alright? I'll see you later."

In seconds, the short boy was out of sight, like he'd vanished. Aleri started making his way towards the girls who had just come out.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sat May 23, 2015 6:50 am

Julie noticed the limousine. She didn't really have an opinion on the upper class, but she usually honors being a bit more subtle about topics such as wealth, social influence, or other touchy matters such as those. Julie saw those as mere decorations of space, something that would eventually falter. As she was walking to her dorm room, she felt one of her bags crack a short boy in the head.

"I am so sorry!" She dropped her things as she turned around, feeling pretty shitty about the accident at hand.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Rexial was sent tumbling forward by a blow to the back of the head, straight into one of the vending machines. He bounced off the heavy metal box and fell to the ground, dazed. In his mild delirium, he pointed to the stairs and mumbled something.

"Girls' rooms are third floor, miss..."

After a few seconds of wondering why he was looking at the ceiling, he stood up, clutching his head. "...What the hell, man...? I'm not having my first fight be with an android girl. Just go find your damn room, you goddamn..."

He paused, looking at the dent his body had made in the surface he'd slammed into. It wasn't a very large dent, but before his eyes, it vanished. No marks to suggest that it was bent back into place, or that it had taken damage to begin with. The boy looked at the girl who'd hit him. "Hey, you. Do you feel like you were drawn to this school, even a little against your own will? Like something was calling you?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 am

Gavin, having slowly walked in the door, clicked his canes and started laughing in the direction of Rexial. "Having a good nap over there, little man? Aw, how cute." Gavin was promptly smacked on the back of the head by everyone coming in behind him, to which he nodded and turned to them. "Fair enough. Do we sign in?"

One of the "twins" went to the desk, picked up the sign-in sheet, walked back and handed it to Gavin. "Here. Sign here, dude." Gavin took the sheet and the pen, keeping it in place and signing his name slowly. Picking up his canes he walked over towards where Rex lay and proceeded to volley another taunt at him. Pell rolled her eyes... and caught sight of the other fabulous girl who walked in. Sauntering over after signing in, she smiled at her and spoke up, "Love the hair. It's so hard to get mine to do what I want it to. Love the outfit, as well."

The twins grabbed the boys' bags and went to haul them upstairs, while the last two girls stood against the wall. The slightly chubby one spoke up. "Wonder if I can bake for everyone later."

"I wouldn't count on it just yet, Lain. You'll be fine."

"...I-I know that, Bela..."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 am

Rexial glanced at the one who was mocking him. "Oh, you're here now, what's-your-face. Stand still for a second, I wanna test something."

Without any hesitation, he lunged at the guy, throwing a wild uppercut with enough force to knock a man into the ceiling. He was fast, too, closing the distance between them in a heartbeat. He was no ordinary fighter. ...Which is a completely worthless statement in a place where people like him have gathered from all over, making 'extraordinary' into the norm. Too bad he didn't really account for that.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun May 24, 2015 8:40 am

Gavin took the full force of the swing and got himself launched up into the ceiling and tumbling back down, the crack in the ceiling quickly and automatically repairing itself as he tumbled onto the floor. Dropping his canes from his hands, Gavin's face turns icy cold and gets to one knee. His breathing seems to stop for a moment and then with a swish of his hands, a shotgun of compressed air and sound propels itself at Rexial, sounding like a low guitar chord. "Why don't you eat shit, little man? I was fucking teasing, don't be such a hard-ass."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Junpei stepped between Gavin and Rexial, not fast enough to stop the first blow, the athlete partially unsheathed his katana letting Masakados absorb the sonic blast.

"I didn't want to have to discipline people as soon as we got here." Junpei sheathed the blade and a pulse of energy cut through Gavin and Rexial, Debelitate. The two felt their powers restrict as every aspect of them was weakened.

"You'll be like that until the end of the day. I have half the mind to do it for the week with the antagonism between you two." He tugged on the brim of his cap, glaring at the two, "Save the fighting for PE or Magic Defense."

"I'll be your advisor this year so if you have any other complaints, you can direct them towards me." Junpei finished making it clear that he was tired of the squabbling.

While Junpei dealt with the argument in the lobby, Naomi placed herself beside Rene and Pell, not saying anything and simply observing as Pell fauned over Rene's hair. She absentmindedly twirled a strand of her own jet black locks while listening to the pair.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun May 24, 2015 4:15 pm

Ronan and Daniel wandered in at the tail end of the one punch fight. Not saying a word, the two merely exchanged a look of confusion before Ronan began laughing, "Well, if this is the introduction to what we're in for, I better get myself into shape." He continued to laugh until Daniel elbowed him, allowing the Russian from the bus to pass through.

The shorter of the 3 students shook his head and cracked a smirk at Daniel as he made his way through, "Thanks."

Daniel gave a friendly smile back and nodded in response.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 24, 2015 8:55 pm

While the sonic wave had been stopped, there was still a powerful rush of air that got past the blade, sending its target tumbling back into a wall and knocking his hood back. He got up on one knee before giving his response. "Tch... that was just a little greeting! It's not worth it to spill your blood, punk-ass."

As Rexial attempted to stand up, however, he was hit by a wave of weakness. His knees buckled for a moment before he struggled to his feet, holding his stomach with his left arm. Looking around, he noticed that they'd caught a lot of attention, and he could suddenly see to the sides. "...Shit."

He pulled up his hood, not looking at the other students, his body still trembling, whether from weakness, pain, or fear. Additionally, the short boy's body seemed to be flickering slightly. His eyes rested on the man who'd stopped them, then on the shades-wearing student he'd hit.

Over near the entrance, Aleri sighed at the spectacle. "Rex, did you have to...?"

Shaking his head, he got a little closer to the gaggle of girls. "Hey, the girls' rooms are on the third floor, right? Mind if I help you carry your bags?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun May 24, 2015 10:02 pm

"Why thank you, it takes me all morning to get my hair just right." Rene replied to Pell. "Love your outfit as well, dear. Who ARE you wearing?" she continued trying to make polite small talk. She was in a strange new place with no friends to speak of so if this girl wanted to start things off with her, and look fabulous doing it, who was she to complain.

Having not really been attention to the commotion across the way, Rene barely noticed as Aleri approached and asked if he could take her bags. "OH. Um not at all, thank you. Though I must warn you they're awfully heavy." Noticing the limo driver stopping with the bags next to her she rushed over to him. "You can leave them here, this young man has kindly offered to carry them." she said handing him a crisp one hundred dollar bill from inside a hidden fold in her dress.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next