TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

+4
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Atlantis_Rising
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 26, 2015 1:50 am

Dispatch blinked at the events that unfolded between the other students. "...I'm gonna take that as a yes and just leave it at that."

He looked around the room, and upon noticing the sign-in sheet, promptely wrote his name down...or, sort of wrote his name down. Rather than sign in like a normal person, he chose to abbreviate his name as "The D."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Temporal Highschool of Those of Extraordinary Disciplines (THTED Story Thread)

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue May 26, 2015 7:56 pm

"Woah." Julie could only say that as she looked at what happened in the blink of an eye. She then realized that she wasted too much time with Blake and Will. She shook her head, and it was time to sign in. She had to come up with a middle and surname before. she registered, and she felt like her choice had a nice ring to it. She pulled a pen out of the pocket of her mint colored jeans, and marked her moniker upon the paper.

"Julia Marie Farkas. Yeah, that sounds nice." She thought this as she went to her room. Before she broke from the group, she spoke up.

"To the person that I cracked upside the head, I'm sorry, I know that I'm a shitty person, but it was an accident!"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat May 30, 2015 4:01 am

"Hey, sorry chief-man, I just wanted a little fun. You know how us kids are. Reckless, bold...." He paused and looked directly where he heard Rex hit the wall. Gavin's eyes, no longer hidden behind his shades, were... gone. They weren't there at all, and instead two gaping holes, devoid of even eyelids, remained. "And you know. Short-sighted." He clapped his hands once and his head snapped to his glasses. He groped for them and put them on, then for his canes. He nearly fell over standing up, and his breathing was labored. 

Lain, unable to sit back any longer, but not wanting to get in trouble, made some small hand gestures and a small glow of light lit her up and Gavin. While Gavin still seemed tired and worn, he wasn't gasping for breath as hard as he was and his body seemed to change from pale to flushed pink all over.

Pell looked over to Gavin, rolled her eyes, and then turned back to Rene. "Sorry about the noise, girl, that's just how he greets other boys like him. Don't pay him any mind, trust me, that's heartburn you don't need. As for who I'm wearing, I'm not seeing anyone at the moment," she giggled, "but my outfit comes from a rather reclusive designer by the name of Zeke. He does good work, and he'd love to get his mitts on a figure like yours. His "models" are his advertisements and we're all he can get at the moment. Poor dear, he's so sweet though." As Al showed up and Rene's attention was turned to her chauffeur, she placed a finger under Al's chin and leaned in close to him. "Be a sweetie for me and help me too? I'm really sorry my friend was a shit to your friend, but I promise I'm not like him. I really just want to be friendly, and I'll owe you one later. Please?"

Shin and Lei, who had been observing the entire time, turned to each other and giggled slightly at Pell's rather forward hook-line-sinker approach to getting Al on her side.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Rexial glared back into those empty sockets, doing his best to hide his sudden nerves. "You kiddin'? I think that blow to the head must've knocked a few screws loose. You can't just call me a hardass for sending you flying, then do the same to me and call it 'fun'."

The moment he noticed the android girl trying to leave, he yelled at her from across the room. "Next time, say shit like that to my face instead of walking away first like it's no big deal!"

Finally, his knees gave out again, and he tried to get himself into a proper sitting position to recover some strength. As he sat there, Rexial looked up at the ceiling... only to find all signs of damage gone. "...I knew it. This place isn't normal by any stretch."

Aleri just seemed taken aback by Pell's advances. "Er, uh... no need for that, I was going to take everyone's bags anyway. If you want to call it even, could you tell me your name?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:55 am

"Tch," Zakk scoffed, having seen Pell's attempted seduction ploy. Picking up his bags, went to go find his room, walking past and intentionally shoulder-checking Pell in the process.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:28 am

Junpei gave a slight noise of irritation but he'd made his point, "Sorry, but you can't be having fights here. I'm responsible for your safety so limiting you with spells like that are my go-to for discipline."

Naomi, across the room, smiled slightly, "You don't have to do that." She drew her spear and hooked the handles of all the girls' bags along the end of it. Then, hoisted it over her shoulder and walked to the stairs where she tossed it up the space between the flights getting it skewered on the third floor's landing, the luggage still hanging from the end of it. She didn't particularly mind being ignored, but she was much more efficient than carrying it would be.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:41 am

Rexial shook his head. "...The guy at fault is whoever started it, not the guy who finishes it. To you, that's me, and to me, that's the other guy for harassing my friend. I've got no reason to fight you, but if I see him pull any more shit, I'm not going to tattle on him and let somebody take away his snack privileges. I'll kick his ass myself. And if you try to stop me, then I'll do my damnedest to fight you, too."

Even as he said that, though, he was shivering.

"I..." Aleri looked on with a face more confused than surprised. "...I was just going to use a Float spell."

With a quiet sigh, he turned back to the girl who had flirted with him. "I guess you don't really owe me anything to begin with, then. But are you alright? That guy must have been paying attention to something else... or maybe he's just having a rough first day."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:15 am

"EXCUSE ME, miss whatever-your-name is, but perhaps you should ASK before throwing someones bags around like that." Rene scoffed at Naomi, after seeing her bags thrown about. "Did it even to occur to you that SOME of us may have fragile items in our bags?" Turning to Aleri, she said, " I MUCH would have preferred a Float spell be used."

Glaring back at Naomi, she stated in a matter of fact tone, "Next time, think before you act," Rene said turning away from the girl and storming off up the stairs to try and retrieve her bags.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 am

Dispatch stared off into the stairwell after the girl who'd stormed off. "Man, that was over the top." His hands made their way up behind his head in a gesture that was almost a shrug. "Ah, well. No skin off my back...long as that doesn't misfire on me, anyway."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:07 am

Naomi grinned appreciatively, "You'll find everything in one piece. You're welcome." Her voice was irritatingly sweet as she responded to Rene's scalding remarks. There hadn't been anymore jostling than the average bellboy would have made so unless the girl had been carrying fine china in her luggage, she'd be fine. If she was, Naomi figured that it was more natural selection that caused the destruction. She had been ignored after all. And most people tended to be scared of her at first glance, this was an exciting development.

---------------------------

Junpei nodded appreciatively, "Just do it outside where I'm not responsible, alright?" He half-laughed with a defeated expression as he tugged on the edge of his cap, "I should probably make some introductions while I've got you here. I'm Junpei Iori, your dorm advisor. Sorry about that Debilitate spell, but rules are rules."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Having retrieved her bags from Naomi's spear with some difficulty, Rene made her way to the nearest room neglecting to close the door and huffing as she slid a bag onto the bed. She proceeded to unzip the bag and dig around searching for an object in particular. "Come on, come on. Where is it?" she muttered quietly to herself. "Ah-ha, there you are, please please don't be broken," she silently prayed as she lifted a carefully wrapped palm sized object out of the case.

Setting the heavily bubble wrapped item on the bed she began peeling away the wrapping and gasped at the small glass horse, a look of dread appearing on her face. Wiping a hand under her eyes, she silently moved around the bed away from the small bobble with its head completed detached from its body. Gently she rolled onto the bed and buried her face into the pillow quietly sobbing to herself.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Pell grinned at Aleri. "I'm fine, I'm fine, but it looks like your friend is hurting a bit. He's normally blind and uses his sound powers to see by echolocation. His combat is also pretty interesting. He can lay down covering fire or deal with close quarters. In any case, I need to go fetch my things and keep up with Rene. I'm not going to let my first friend here be upset like this. Later, tater."

Lain, satisfied with her treatment of Gavin, turned to Rexial and did the same, producing the same results: the fatigue was there but he was warmed and felt he could still move, just not strenuously. "Seriously," she muttered to the pony-tailed girl. "This is a little extreme for a punishment..."

Bella, the girl she was talking to, rolled her eyes and smirked. "I dunno, considering who we are we don't have many other options for a suitable punishment."

Gavin looked sharply over to Bella. "Suitable?" he weakly laughed, coughing hard in the middle of it. "The fuck is suitable about magic-induced hypothermia? Shit's not right... I don't wanna feel that cold again. Not ever... just... sorry... no more." He scratched at his cheek with one of his hands, before gently smacking himself a few times and, holstering his own bag again, went up the stairs to the second floor.

Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:36 am

Rexial stood up and nodded at Junpei. "You're Mr. Iori? I'm Rexial." Sighing, he walked past to the signup sheet. "...Sorry about causing trouble in here. I promise you that I won't do it again, alright?"

Rexial Gestalt.

"This place is beyond weird. I should stop expecting things to be like a normal school, or it'll bite me in the ass." Glancing above his own name, he muttered something under his breath. "...Gavin, huh?"

He turned to the stairs and started going up, then down the hall, entering his room and shutting the door.

"Hey, wait, you never told me your..." Aleri looked on sadly as they left. "...name. Well, uh, that's disappointing." He looked at the girl who had- fuck it, he looked at Naomi. "...Sorry I didn't say anything, it's just that the conversation was moving so fast I got confused. Since everyone else left, I guess I'll just sign in and take my stuff to my room."

Aleri Verde.

"So, what's your name, miss?" He looked back at her. "That was really impressive, even if those girls didn't seem to be too happy about it."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Now that things were calming down, Julie decided to find the man whom she bumped into. She honestly felt bad for just half-heartedly apologizing.As she walked to the room she signed in at, she noticed two people talking. She waited for a opening in the dialog.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:12 am

Naomi brushed her hair out of her face and smiled, "You know, you're the first one to ask my name..." She blushed a small amount but it quickly faded as her pale grey eyes regarded the young man before her, "My name is Naomi Arisoto. If you'd like to call me by a nickname, I don't mind." Her hair fell back into her face as she looked at her shoes, too embarrassed by herself to continue speaking.

------------

Junpei rolled his eyes dramatically, "That wasn't a mitsuru-style execution... He thinks he knows cold? Eh, whatever. That's kind of the point of the punishment, you aren't supposed to like it." He laughed weakly since he was standing alone now.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:43 pm

"A nickname? But Naomi's such a nice name on its own. I'll let you know if I think of anything, though, 'kay?" Aleri smiled back, rubbing the back of his neck. "Why don't we talk on the way upstairs? The lobby's clearing out."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:05 am

Naomi nodded calmly, "Yeah, we do have school tomorrow..." She stated the fact dreamily as if she was looking forward to the experience a bit too much. The young woman bounced slightly, "We should all get to sleep. After all, the early bird catches the bookworm!"

Junpei's pained groan from the entryway made Naomi giggle, "Shall we head up?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 am

"Yeah." Aleri responded curtly. "Let's talk some more tomorrow, okay?"

He parted with her at the second floor landing, waving back as he started for an unoccupied room.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:22 pm

The night rolled on without a hitch. A peaceful night rolled into what seemed to be an uneventful morning.

Junpei made a paltry attempt to rouse the students. His attempt being a half-hearted shout at the beginning of each hallway. While he was there to take care of them, their academic success was their own duty. When the lone adult made it downstairs, he was greeted by the sounds of clattering dishes and general busy work. Naomi, who too excited to rest had took it upon herself to prepare the kitchen for the morning, making sure that the school issued supplies were in the right places and everything was organized logically.

"Damn, you weren't kidding with that awful pun last night." Junpei noted.

Naomi yawned, "Not really, I couldn't even sleep."

"You're that excited, huh?" Junpei asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to actually lead a semi-normal life. Even if it's here, it's better than nothing." Naomi explained.

Junpei smiled, "Yeah, I guess that makes sense to want the opposite of what you've got. I've been there."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:48 pm

Dispatch was the next one down, and it seemed he wanted that known. Between his sliding down the railings from the first set of stairs to his thundering footsteps as he took the next set three at a time...well, a lot of people might have tried to kill him for it. On top of that, he made a big show of announcing himself to the other two.

"Well, now, looks like we got ourselves a light sleeper. Most people can't match my level of energy!" And now I know whose room to avoid as needed. "So then! Anything you need a hand with? Whatever it is, I can do it."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Next was Aleri, coming down with a book in his hands. "What's all the noise about? I thought I was hearing half the dorm rushing downstairs..."

He was already dressed, and looked fairly awake. He tucked the book under his arm, the title briefly visible as he closed it: Tier-Two Magic, and its Applications.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Down came Julie, on the edge of waking up. She had gotten a decent amount of rest, and was cracking her neck and knuckles on the way down. Upon meeting the otbers, she smiled softly.

"What needs to be done?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:37 am

After Julie came down the gaggle of frie--... er, acquaint--... well, rather... co-conspirators, first the brown-haired of the twins, then the black, then Lain, then Bela, Gavin, and finally Pell. Lain gasped at the food and ran first, ahead of everyone else, to see if she could help. "Sorry, miss, but can I help? I love cooking and I just... I can't stay out of the kitchen, really. At the very least could I observe you if you don't need help?" Lain prattled on for a little about cooking and recipes as the twins went outside for a jog, and the last three sat at the table, each leaning back in their chairs. Gavin smirked to himself as Bela sat pensive, and Pell looked around for Rene.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Naomi shook her head, hair hiding a crimson blush at the sudden surplus of attention, "I-I can handle it. I'm used to early mornings and... my magic lets me multi-task." She managed to stammer out, retreating into her cooking and appearing busy to avoid conversation.

Junpei, on the other hand, was perfectly at home with the extra people, "The half the dorm was the kid with the lion's mane. Naomi got cracking on breakfast before I even made it down here so she'll have that ready for you all. How about making a round of introductions for those that don't know eachother? You'll all be living together so it's a good idea to make a few friends." He cracked a half-hearted smile hoping that would relieve some of Naomi's attention.

Last edited by Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Rexial poked his spiky head out to see who was downstairs, then retreated back into his room to wait just a little longer.

"Other friends?" Aleri mumbled to himself. He immediately looked at Naomi, but smiled and shook his head as he noticed how deeply into her cooking she was. "...Oh, hey, you were there yesterday, but I never got your name."

The boy came over to Pell. "...Mine's Aleri, Al for short. What's yours?"

The moment that Al's attention fixed on Pell, Rexial slipped downstairs, wearing a uniform with his hoodie underneath. "Hey, uh... Mr. Iori. We got these uniforms because Al thought it was a good idea, but are we even supposed to wear them?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next