TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (OOC)

+15
khfreak358
Zeldaman2.0
PsychoticDoctor
lethalityComplex
ARanger
Malakili007
Maverick Entity
XGeass
Shadow۩witch
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
13th
TwilightAeon13
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
19 posters

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (OOC) - Page 16 Empty Re: Org. XIV (OOC)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 am

So... I saw Angel Beats the other day... Angel is how my mind's eye sees Maya... Which is weird as hell considering their personalities are polar opposite... O_o
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:45 am

That's cool I always saw Maya as Lulu from Blood+.

In other news, let's clear up some plot holes.

What exactly happened with the sealing of Kingdom Hearts and what it did.

Who are the 7 Princesses of Heart?

And more importantly, what happened during the time of Birth by Sleep?

Birth by Sleep Spoilers

For example, Ven. Did he die off like he was supposed to in the beginning of the game Did his heart find another person? If so, who has his heart? Did he ever fight Vanitas? Was the X-Blade ever formed? Where is Ven now? Sleeping in CO? Where is his heart now?

Did Aqua or Terra vist Destiny Islands and met Sora and Riku? Did Terra do the Keyblade ceromony with Riku?

Most importantly, what about Master Xehanort? Did he take over Terra's body? Did the Terranort fight Aqua, which resulted in Apprentice Xehanort under Ansem?

Or could we just slam out of that out, and say Xehanort wasn't born this way, and just say Master Xehanort never existed, only Apprentice Xehanort was found for no real reason which gives MORE plot holes. Like his Keyblade. His motives. Ect.

So, let's not do that.

My idea is to have Ven die when his heart was split into two.

Terra lost to Xehanort.

Aqua kills Vanitas.

Aqua fights Terranort, she dies, Terranort becomes Apprentice Xehanort.

Ansem the Wise finds him. Xehanort doesn't remember anything. (Not sure if this was true it a lie)

TAV never vist DI and Aqua never found Kairi.

*TAV are my three favorite characters, not trying to screw them over, just filling in plot holes. This won't be canon until everyone agrees on this. Needs to be unanimous.

/spoilers.

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 am

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:So... I saw Angel Beats the other day... Angel is how my mind's eye sees Maya... Which is weird as hell considering their personalities are polar opposite... O_o

Wow, for a minute I thought you said Angel Blade, so I googled that.

Yeah, nobody google Angel Blade if you want clean eyes.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Didn't we already establish that Nori is essentially the Sora of this world? Wouldn't that seem to imply that he had Ven's heart?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 pm

No, I'm pretty sure that the way it was set up from the start was that the major timeline was the same until when KHI was supposed to happen. DI never got sucked into darkness because Riku didn't open the door, and that's why Sora, Riku, and Kairi are still hanging out on DI, no world-saving or anything. Sora still had Ven's heart, Kairi was on DI, Riku was destined to wield the Keyblade.

However, we COULD alter it like that, but it seems a bit drastic and slightly unneccessary.

The seven princesses are the same as ever: Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Alice, Jasmine, Belle, and Kairi. Why would that be different? Is it because we left the princesses alone in Hollow Bastion when we opened up Kingdom Hearts, and never mentioned them after that? I assumed they had gotten away, since they weren't sealed up in capsules this time.

We'll go with your theory about the Kingdom Hearts incident, I think. All it really did was cause a temporary loss of power in beings of darkness, as well as temporarily banishing the darkness from, well, everywhere visible. That also forms the dark version of Kingdom Hearts. Which needs a name. Imperial Hearts, maybe...? I dunno.

I like to think that, like Skazza, the keybladers didn't have a clue what they were doing at the time, and just followed what they thought was the voice of their past incarnationd guiding them. It could easily have been something else entirely... something that WANTED this to happen.

And then there's the issue of how this relates to Rexial... since he became as he is because of that incident. He basically had the dark KH shoved down his throat, but it obviously wasn't in him when he woke up. Dammit, now it's my fault for complicating it even further... Well, I doubt his presence really interferes with how things happened, but I always thought - and consequently, Rexial himself - that it was his fault that the darkness didn't STAY GONE.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Man, KH got complicated since we started this. Okay, here's my take on everything:

The reason Sora got Ven's heart is because they linked. This had nothing to do with the KH1 story, and was completely irrelevant until KH2. They linked because Sora was essentially just some nice kid.

I don't see any real reason to nullify the events of BBS, seeing as the main difference was that DI wasn't opened to Darkness. Riku still hasn't realized he has a Keyblade.

The opening of Kingdom Hearts...um...Hm...What kind of BS excuse DID we use for that?! Kairi should still have been on DI at the time, so no KH. Um...I say we pull a Nomura and make up something, probably involving Thananx and Aaron, since Thananx got a Keyblade later and Aaron was a Heartless.

As for sealing Kingdom Hearts, it seems as though it effectively did nothing at all. Let's just say it pushed all Darkness back to the Realm of Darkness, since that's where the Heartless came from, and that way it could come back by being attracted to the only remaining Darkness in the world, AKA Rexial.

If we do go with that, we'll need an excuse for Rexial to not have gone to the RoD. I'll keep thinking, so if there's any discrepancy, bring it up, and if anyone gets more ideas to support this, also bring them up, unless this idea is scrapped.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Easy; Rexial was at the Edge of Existance at the time, and that place kinda ignored the banishing-to-the-Realm-of-Darkness thing. That was actually my reason for why Rexial came back super-dark insead of neutral.

Still, I say the Keys to the Kingdom were being manipulated. Why would they do something that SEEMS on the surface to be a heroic action that, really, only has negative effects? Something must have been tricking them into doing it. They didn't do it of their own accord, of course; it's not like they knew HOW to do something like that without instructions. And whatever manipulated them probably masterminds the threat in OsOlOo. ...Dangit, why is there no good abbrievation for that title?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:40 am

Alright, sounds like a plan.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:20 am

Okay I like Haars explaination. It pushed the darkness back.

"Imperial Hearts"? *hears Darth Vader theme*

Okay, so only KH1 was changed, and so farth.

KH1 and CoM was the same only with Nori, and Iron.

KH2 never actually happened in Org.XIV unless you count the killing memndrts inside KH, and pushing the darkness.

Coded happened.

We gave yet to do DDD, which we can say the DB MoM was DDD.

Days was offscrene with Roxio and a different Xion.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Coded and DDD happened? But they're after KH2 in the timeline, which picked up somewhere around KH2. It'd make more sense to nullify Coded or have it happen in-story, since that would be the time. Although, we could just say Coded happened off-camera in our timeline, is that what you meant?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 pm

I believe he's referring to the plotline that was based on Coded, started around the time Re:Coded was released.

DDD... dunno what he means by that. We never went into the Realm of Sleep. The closest we've had was the Mark of Mastery Exam that Yuki and the others went through.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:34 am

That's what he's saying. The DB MoM (Dark Bloodline Mark of Mastery) was DDD. I didn't understand the acronym until you said that, though, so credit to you for tht one. splng.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Im thinking about making OCs for Org XIV...

PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Having seen what you're capable of writing, I at least would be glad to have you.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:30 pm

Well, several things to keep in mind when thinking to join Org.XIV, especially right now:

-Wait until the timeskip happens before introducing yourself, unless you want your character to have unresolved plot threads when time skips forwards.

-Org.XIV has a certain balance of seriousness and lightheartedness that, really, is a bit of slippery concept to some people. It takes itself seriously, but without loading it up with dark, edgy stuff like guns, aliens, mutants, escaped convicts and experiments, and other such things. It's a different tone from TITAL... which leans more heavily on humor, and has a tendency to attract more dark and edgy elements. Good call, deciding to make new OCs for it; Blake and co. would be entirely out of place.

-Try to keep your pace steady, and never have it go against the flow of the story. If there's a serious battle going on, don't tell us all about how a guy is relaxing on the beach, not a care in the world, or even thinking about something dark and troubling. If people are having a good time, don't do anything too contradictory to that, but you can still have fights and some negativity. Don't expect us to latch on to your characters instantly, and don't establish anything major until your crediblity is proven to be good enough. That was another reason Sam was the king of all idiots, but I've ranted enough about him for one week.

...Yeah. Aside from all the existing conventions, you should probably make a character that isn't completely bland or identical to existing ones, but don't go crazy with the differences. We've seen enough entirely new elemental categories... and some were different names for the same thing. While most of the stupidity can be credited to Sam, we still do have our own genuine screw-ups and failed ideas.

It'd be a good idea to read the whole story first, but that's something that even the bravest dare not attempt. Also, the story is all in Novel format, not Script. Therefore, dialogue-heavy sections will suffer a bit, while action sequences are much more suited to the style.

We trust you enough by now to think that you can handle Organization XIV. ...Not that that even applies. New people can sign up and join it without even looking at the TITAL section. It's just that TITAL is a bit more forgiving. Fate Gone Awry is a mixed bag, simply based on the way it works, but it has been fairly high-quality thus far. One Sky, One Land, One Ocean is the most uptight about quality, as all OOC is omitted from the topic, and the writing is all meant to be top-notch. Doesn't stop me and What'sUp from making typos... Bah, it's like I didn't even check it before posting! Bah, the woes of writing massive posts...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Dude, I checked my typing speed once, and I could be SO much faster if I wasn't a perfectionist with things like that. 58 WPM.

Derail time, this topic is now about your typing speed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:28 am

I'm bad with consistency. My fault.

I go from drinking a juice pouch, to throwing that juice pouch below and engaging in a epic battle. Mid battle I'll have a flashback of him helping kids, to killing other Nobodies.

As for typing speed, thank god for autocorrect. Not sure how fast I go though though in faster then most people.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:37 am

Yeah...try using AutoCorrect on a website designed to measure your typing speed. In terms of my own observations, I tend to hit the spacebar either too early or too late, as well as mash words together if they overlap at all. And then I have to fix it because I'm a masochist. Also, the speed in and of itself is very erratic.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 am

When should I introduce my OC?
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:04 am

Post-timeskip would be my guess. Of course, that'll never come about if things DON'T MOVE THE HELL ALONG! The infuriating thing is that I'm pretty much the only on with story to resolve, but I can't damn well do it because XGeass's character showed up, which Al had to respond to, as letting him do as he pleases would be way out of character, and unless he hurries up and wraps that up, I can't finish what little I have left, which means we'll never get to the end-of-pre-timeskip battle, which means we'll never get to the timeskip!

Gah! I'm tempted to just godmod the SH*T out of XGeass's character just to get things moving, as Al's not going away until the other guy's gone, and he's too much of an asshole to leave without a fight, from what I gather! The only thing stopping me is that strand of reason and sensibility that I have left, and the thought that maybe, just maybe, XGeass will actually hurry up and post!

If I can't get that done, I'll have to make a mini-timeskip, where I basically create a blank space over what happened during that time, so that it can be resolved later. It's the only non-godmod, reasonably fast solution.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:05 am

Okay, I need to address this. HOW did Aleri know that the guy was at Twilight Town? I thought we'd abandoned the whole "herpaderp, I sense a disturbance" crap by this point.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 am

Calm down, Nebula, calm. Think calm thoughts. Dearly Beloved, Lazy Afternoons, calm thoughts...

And it's because he's Aleri. I can think of no other legitimate reason.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Actually, it's justified, in a strange way. Aleri is connected to his home, and more sensitive to any foreign entities that appear there. Also, he's one of the more "herpaderp I sense a disturbance" characters. If the guy hadn't shown up in Twilight Town, the feeling would be weak enough for Al to chalk it up to nerves, and ignore it.

Thanks for calling me out on that, though, KH. Good to know that you care enough to make sure I'm not doing anything monumentally stupid.

Bah, it's still just awful to be in this situation. The plot moving depends on me resolving what's left of my stuff, and whatever XGeass was doing. Seriously, the conflict is at a point where I could cut ahead, and we'd revisit it in memory later. Or, maybe XGeass could revisit it in memory, since Aleri isn't likely to think about that encounter after two years.

Really, I'm just anxious to move along... I mean, who knows when XGeass will even show up? Isn't anybody else really anxious to get things going?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:15 pm

I miss a certain young lad and his invisible ghost girlfriend.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:15 pm

???
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum