TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (OOC)

+15
khfreak358
Zeldaman2.0
PsychoticDoctor
lethalityComplex
ARanger
Malakili007
Maverick Entity
XGeass
Shadow۩witch
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
13th
TwilightAeon13
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
19 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (OOC) - Page 9 Empty Re: Org. XIV (OOC)

Post  ARanger Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 pm

I guess the biggest question is- What is OrgXIV's motivation? I mean, it USED to be to oppose OrgXIII, right? Until they were defeated, Xemnas was decapitated etc.

So now, they...what? Explore worlds, complete missions, defeat Heartless. But to what end? Storm is right, our characters do need an overarching goal or conflict, just to link their individual stories together somehow.

So X-Sigma, or whoever the Big Bad turns out to be- how would they oppose or challenge the OrgXIV's goals? And in turn drive the RP into the climactic battle?
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Okay, I'm just gonna say it. I'm currently working on developing to a large, climactic event which, if I so choose, could lead to a large group of people being involved. The problem is, I procrastinate. A lot. I've already gone through most of the build-up for it, and during the actual event, many characters could meet the villain. We have achieved "Big Bad". I just need time.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Yeah...

See, I agree about that being a problem. Without a goal, a reason, Organization XIV is just a bunch of "Heroes" running around doing stuff. Hell, I can't get most of them to do missions. We're kinda going through a period of pointless character development. I guess everything will be tied together in the end if there's a villain... who requires all of our newly-developed traits to defeat... Like, say, making Eoni's contribution vital, or trying to goad or seduce other characters into joining the villain. Nathan recently went on a rampage on the basis that he's superior to almost everybody else... BUUUUUT, when the villain tries to use his arguement to convince him to turn against his friends, he refuses. Or, like, trying to make Siks go on a guilt trip over Susan's arm. Stuff like that.

Oooooh? You have a villainous group all set-up, KH? Awesome. So... What should we go with?

-X-Sigma for Big Bad.
>He is defeated, but lives, as per his User's idea... but it doesn't make an effective setup for the timeskip.
OR
>He dies epicly, setting things up for the timeskip... but his User doesn't want that

-XGeass creates a villain to be the Big Bad.
>It is awesome, but it hasn't had as much time to be set up.

-KHfreak brings out his Big Bad.
>It has been set up in advance, so it's not just an out-of-nowhere enemy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:XGeass, can you make a Big Bad? Like, one that can be KILLED when he's beaten? X-Sigma wants to stay around for the long-haul, which makes him unsuitable for a time-skip boss. And make your villain somebody that all our characters can be motivated to kill. Not necessarily hate, just... yeah.

I'd hate to kill off Seth, or for him to become our current Big Bad. I mean, he kinda gets along with the cast relatively well. Plus, didn't he lose all his powers? Then again, they shou;d've returned by now. So, uh... You may have to make a new character for the Big Bad.

I already have a character in mind. Though I do plan on keeping him for a little while due to the fact he is a major player for the stories of my characters. Though I do plan on him dying all the same.

As for Seth to me is more of Daxma's own big bad, and the only reason he i getting long with most of the characters is because he is apathetic toward most of them.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm

and then Gunamnex turns completely evil... affraid

No, I couldn't do that.

My characters will remain on the sidelines unless directed.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:34 pm

I never really said villainous group. Villain, yes. Hell to the yes. I've already thought up a lot of what I plan to do once things really get rolling with him,(to the point where I actually find myself acting a lot of it out Embarassed ) and his unveiling is crucial to the introduction of a new character of mine. Now, I've spoiled enough for you people. I will say no more regarding my badass.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

So! Let's decide on who should be the Big Boss just before the timeskip. Remember, it will work best if they die upon their defeat. The other two will probably appear AFTER the timeskip, and be the Big bad THEN.

-X-Sigma

-KH's Character

-XGeass's Character
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:46 pm

I feel should exclude myself from the voting considering I'm technically a candidate.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:50 pm

I'd probably exclude X-Sigma since his creator apparently has issues with his fate. So he'd probably be better off being used sometime after the timeskip I assume.

As for the other two, honestly, a little more info would be nice. XDD I don't have a clue who they are, or what their motivations may be. I'm not asking much, just something to go on, so that an appropriate decision can be made.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Like I said, I've said too much already. I don't want to spoil who the character is(although, those who have been following his plot have probably pieced it together by now). Though I will say that he was first introduced back when this topic was on GameFaqs, so that should give you a general idea of how much development he's had.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm

khfreak358 wrote:Like I said, I've said too much already. I don't want to spoil who the character is(although, those who have been following his plot have probably pieced it together by now). Though I will say that he was first introduced back when this topic was on GameFaqs, so that should give you a general idea of how much development he's had.

I think I may have an idea on who it is.

As for my guy I haven't revealed much on hom other than his name Adulieya 'Arks' Arkaina, and that he is the leader of the Arks Family.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Hmm.

In that case, I can't say. Since I'm fresh meat and all that, I don't have a clue who it is. XDD

I'll leave this decision to the others then for now. As long as the villian's goals are strong enough to stand out in the RP and draw the characters together for the climactic scene, that's all we can ask for. ^^

Although we still need to work out OrgXIV's ultimate mission, which I'm still lost on. XD Think I'll nag Bob when he logs on...
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Hmm...

KH's. His has had a ton of development already. XGeass's can show up after the timeskip.

What does everybody else think?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Well, Xgeass has had development as well, at least through the family members.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:48 pm

But probably not as much, and from the sound of it, he hasn't really had much influence. Hmm... So:

XGeass: I

KHfreak: I
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 am

I'm on now... And this is sort of why I invited you here, Storm. I figured you'd boot up discussion about this sort of thing and say it a lot more logically than I'm capable of...

Anyhow, let's get down to business.

We have several possibilities for our new "Big Bad"

Draco's X-Sigma who is basically a mercenary with a metric ton of power. His motivation as far as I can comprehend is to get paid by Hartz who wants revenge for Xemnas dying... Not really Big Bad level motivation if you ask me.

XGeass's Arks Family is intruiging but as far as motivation I don't see anything. But there could defenitely be some interesting conflicts there. I can see some of the family's personal morals clashing with those of the members of the Org.

KhFreak's villain is interesting but I can't really say anythng until he explains a little more.

I have some entities waiting in the depths of my mind to become Big Bad material but they need some more development before anything can happen in that realm.
I've got three of the Five Bad Band set up for it but they all need exposure before anything else.
Big Bad- Feral Chaos- has just been summoned, he's yet to have built enough power to expose himself but he'll have the potential to be a real threat to the relative peace that I think is Org. XIV's overall goal
The Dragon- ???
The Evil Genius- Thanatos (yes, XGeass, he's still alive. I let him get "killed off" for this reason.)
The Brute- Infernus
The Dark Chick- ???

So, there's that option too. But I think they'd be better for another plot arc after the time skip.

Ultimately, XGeass's intrigues me the most but KH's is a good bet too if he can give us some more details.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 am

I just recall one of the Arc family members' minions trying to test Roland once, but I made Roland run off to Halloween Town, I think.

Heck, I'm tempted to send Gunamnex and Co. into the realm of sleep. Someone may try and guess why.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 am

Actually, I've given this some thought. I get the feeling that someone will figure this out and say it anyway, and I figure you guys should just hear it from the horse's mouth. That and this will no doubt help my cause considerably. It's Erntxt. Those who have followed his story probably understand his reasoning. I'll explain it to those who don't later. Right now I must shower. Now, Mr. Geass, did you guess correctly?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:16 am

Okay, now that I've showered, I will give you a brief synopsis of Erntxt's reasoning. It's a bit of a long story, but the cliffnote version is that he's trying to defeat a group of beings called the Shadows so he can steal their powers. As for what he plans to do with them, I haven't revealed that yet and don't want to until it happens in-story.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Great to see the discussion heating up like this. ^^

Obviously the 'Big Bad' will have to be powerful but he (or she) does not necessarily have to be the most powerful at that moment.

It'd be great if the Villain wasn't even technically evil. Good and evil are two sides of the same coin, after all and there's a gray area in between that always turns our beliefs on its head. Rather than a battle between good and evil, it'd lean towards a battle between the individual ideals and beliefs of so-called 'Heroes' and 'Villains'.

Of course, these are just ideas I'm putting out here. ^^
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Of course, my characters like to simplify things...

"Oh, please. You're doing bad stuff, so we're gonna stop you! Nothing else to it."

But that shouldn't interfere with any of it.

Hm... I was controlling a character Erntxt killed! I am now motivated to tear him to chunks. Since Al technically knew one of the guys Erntxt slaughtered, he'd be pissed off about it. Rexial would want to eliminate him because of the whole "Must gain greater dark powers" thing. He is disgusted by the idea of anybody desiring powers like his in any way.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

If it involves Erntxt, you gotta know Daniel's gonna be involved. They've had how many fights now? At this point, Erntxt is priority #1 if Dan's gotta make a decision. Involved how, we'll see as time goes on. But he will be involved, and I will make sure of it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 am

Gah, I wish I remember how my latest post was in its original form.

Now, what to do with them...

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu May 17, 2012 7:47 am

Someone catch me up with the story.

Last thing I read was page 50 of the previous topic.
Where's everyone?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

Daniel has utterly wrecked his room and is currently talking to X-Sigma on his windowsill. Hartz is back in that area in KH1 where you fight the Behemoth, and all my other chars are in their rooms.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum