TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 16 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 am

"Tch, damn. You're pretty tough." Nick commented with a smirk. A card appeared before him and with just enough force he was able to throw Archer over top of him into it. The summoned persona, Thor, swung its hammer at Archer in an attempt to get her to back off as Nick popped his arm back into its socket, "Zio!" Nick called out unleashing the low level spell at Archer as he charged forward resummoning the wakizashi.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 am

"Heh. Not bad. Most people wouldn't try dislocating their arms to get out of a hold," Archer chuckled as she danced back away from the zio spell, crossing her arms and throwing Kanshou and Byakuya as projectiles as she uncrossed them.

As married swords, the swords would cross after a certain distance and return to her like a boomerang. Which would allow her to set up her combo. Raising her hands, another pair of Kanshou and Byakua were traced as she charged forward.

"Spirit and technique," she whispered, "flawless and firm."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:36 am

Nick deflected both of the swords deftly as backflipped away from Archer and then launched himself forward using the opposite momentum to launch him towards her with a sweeping arc in an attempted strike.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:11 am

<Archer hates shapeshifters? I am must have her meet certain Heartless who has issues with red eyes sometime.>

A Dark Corridor opened in the middle of one of the streets in front of Castle Willright with a young boy with pale hair and dark blue eyes stepped out of it. "Loading....loading....loading....loading" The boy said over and over again with a blank expression on his face. "....Loading complete." He finally says. He then turns his head to see the town and looks back to the castle gates. "Location...Unknown......Targets....Unknown."

Last edited by XGeass on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 am

XGeass wrote: A Dark Corridor opened in the middle of one of the streets of with a young boy

<Where? scratch >

Roland let out a burp of satisfaction, wiping his chin with one hand. In front of him on a table stood a stack of pitchers, all of them empty. He would have drank the tavern dry, but he controlled himself slightly, leaving alone the kegs that supplied the usual patrons. The bartender was shaking his head, amazed at the amount of alcohol this man consumed without falling over dead. Standing up without feeling the slight bit drunk, Roland walked over to the bar counter and dropped a large pouch of munny, declaring that all drinks tonight were on the house. The bartender, opening the pouch, dropped his jaw, then simply threw up his hands. The patrons all raised up their tankards and cheered. Roland, a wide grin on his face, turned about face and left the tavern, making his way through the streets, looking for the blacksmith's.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:45 am

<Sorry that was meant to be "the middle of the streets infront of Castle Willright." I have no clue how I missed that. scratch >
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:04 am

DracoknightKing wrote:<No, What's_up, you're usually not that predictable. But usually when someone rounds a bend like that after a conversation like that one, they leave.>
Daniel cursed. "Dammit! A DC..." He thought for a moment. Anxeild...The only people who knew that name were Organization XIV and the Division...and I understand the Division has some new members. I'd better check it out. Daniel opened a Dark Corridor of his own and walked into it, stepping out right outside of the Castle that Never Was.

<Hey, wanna have some fun? Let's have a gaunlet of Lesser Nobodies battle Daniel on his way to the castle.

And of course Daniel wouldn't want to attract attention from DCing close to the castle.

Or you can keep it the way you wanted, and DO HAVE him DC close to the castle.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Archer parried his strike with a cross of her blades to trap him, the deflected Kanshou and Byakuya returning in an arc to her as she detonated the prana keeping them stable. Mere inches from Nick, they exploded and he jerked forward, right into a left hook as Archer let go of her weapons. Her enhanced strength sent him flying back as she crossed her hands over her chest.

A third pair of Kanshou and Byakuya appeared as she ran forward, uncrossing her hands and moving them behind her in a second cross as the swords glowed and began to enlarge into their Overedge forms. Now twice as large, the ridge to edge were now covered with feather-like splinters, almost making Archer look like a crane with the two swords crossed behind her like wings.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 16 Overedge

She leapt into the air as she uncrossed her arms again, the Overedged swords gleaming beautifully in the sunlight.

"Our strength rips the mountains," Archer chanted without moving her lips, "Our swords split the water."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 pm

<No, bro, it's time for more backstory!>
Daniel stared up at the castle, remembering his first visit there.

Shortly after having removed his heart because of his own grief, the Nobody Anxeild stood in the Round Room, Hell's Fang in his lap. He lay back on the couch, his arms crossed behind his head, thoroughly uncaring. Since losing his emotions a few days prior, he'd embraced the opportunity to forget everything. No. Not forget. He could never forget. But he could no longer care, and he welcomed this. He had himself, his Keyblade, and a whole bunch of backup if things went south. All was fine.

Now, he stood in front of the castle again, the same Keyblade in his belt as had been in his lap. He'd been the Division's spy. Of course he'd heard about Nexas's death, but he hoped to infiltrate the home of the remaining members. But the point was, he knew how to get information. Maybe he could find out more about that girl. And why she knew his Nobody name. Daniel gripped his Keyblade and walked in.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Sylvia watched Archer and Nick head to the throne room with a slight frown. Not one for observing combat, she continued onward to her own room, filled with thoughts of the world she had called home.

Talking to Archer about it only made the loss all the more real. She hated the place when she was living there, so why did the thought of it being consumed in darkness make her feel so...empty?

Letting out a tired sigh, she opened the door to her room with a creak, fully intending on sleeping her troubles away. Hopefully without interruption this time...
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Tri-Star Town

Rexial walked out of another shop, carrying several bags. "I got this crystal for White, this replica of the Frozen Flame for Nathan, a Dragon Ball Z DVD for Dispatch, a pair of shades for Siks, a pair of high-heels for Susan, dangly earrings for Sally (shaped like chakrams), a silver tiara/crown/forehead plate thing for Lance, a bracelet for Maya..."

"...Training swords for Kizu and Max, a copy of Final Fantasy VIII for Al, and a few others." Rexial sighed. "Hell, I'll never remember to give all this stuff to them on Christmas. I'll give it to 'em when I get back."

He continued walking down the street, checking out the various stores. He saw a cinematic theater, and decided to go in.

Inside, they were playing Star Wars Episode I in 3D. "Ugh... why do they care about 3D? That's a stupid ****ing gimmick and everyone knows it..." He looked at one of the posters for it, and it showed one of the fight scenes, with two men clashing their lightsabers together. "Huh, that reminds me of something... Oh, crap! I was here to investigate the two powers clashing here, not to shop!"

Rexial left in a hurry, looking around to try and remember which way they were... He turned towards them and ran.

Whoever they are, they're unreal...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 pm

<Yes it's a stupid gimmick, but come on! It's f*ckin' Star Wars!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 pm

<Oh, and don't think I didn't catch the reference with the whole "shades" thing. Subtle, I like it.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:48 pm

<Well, I haven't actually seen Generator Rex... So I had too look up Agent Six to know what Siks looks like, and either he was wearing them in the picture or looked like he should've been.>
<And, yes, it IS Star Wars. And I'm cool with the prequel trilogy, even if I did prefer the Original three...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

<Ditto.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:58 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Tri-Star Town

Rexial walked out of another shop, carrying several bags. "I got this crystal for White, this replica of the Frozen Flame for Nathan, a Dragon Ball Z DVD for Dispatch, a pair of shades for Siks, a pair of high-heels for Susan, dangly earrings for Sally (shaped like chakrams), a silver tiara/crown/forehead plate thing for Lance, a bracelet for Maya..."

<Based on this description, a naruto headband comes to mind for some reason...>

Nick didn't seem to be that hurt by the attack, "Seems like I'm still as durable but my damage is crap." He observed as he slashed through another card, "Surt!" The fire giant latched ahold of Archer and dragged her back to earth before she could finish the combo.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:31 pm

As Surt attempted to latch on to Archer, the Overedged Kanshou and Byakua shone was Archer spun to meet the fire giant with a blank look.

"Our names reach the imperial villa," Archer struck down and Surt attempted to parry as Archer saw a flash of unease flicker through the giants eyes. Or what was blazing through the sockets. "The two of us cannot hold heavens together."

She sliced through the sword and clean through the chest and past the torso, a shriek echoing in her ears as an explosion erupted. She landed, wincing as she shrugged the burning embers away. "Maybe I overdid a little," she coughed as she turned to Nick and her blood ran cold.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Nick dropped to his knees clutching his chest where blood poured from the two parrallel strikes where Archer had struck Surt, "Tch, yeah. A little bit." He collapsed dropping forward into the grass.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm

<Eh, I was going for the thing the Knight in FFI has on his head. It looks kinda like a tiara, but it functions like a helmet, but it's not girly enought o be called a tiara without being taken the wrong way, so it's like a forehead protector.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:48 pm

"Oi!" Archer gave a gasp of horror as she ran forward to check on Nick. "You idiot! You didn't tell me injuries could transfer over!" she bit her lip. Not ALL the damage had been transferred over, thankfully or Nick would have been dismembered completely like his Persona. "Shit, shit, shit... What was that spell..." She held out her hands, a white glow emitting from her palms as she focused what prana she had to stem the bleeding and wounds.

Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:58 pm

A glow emitted from Nick himself as the wounds healed themselves miraculously as a card fluttered from above, breaking itself on the ground. A deity wrapped in cloth appeared above Nick, floating in midair, "Thou has reawakened the Hanged Man Arcana, only through self sacrafice can one find true knowledge. I am Attis, the god of rebirth." Nick stood, clutching at his chest where there where now lengthy scars from the injuries. The power of Enduring Soul, a instant revival should one fall in combat but only once was Nick's once again.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Archers eyes widened and she slackened in relief as she shook her head. "You idiot!" she socked Nick in the face without warning. "THAT was for not telling me about your bloody psychic link." The next blow bowled him. "And that was for scaring the living shit out of me!"
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Nick groaned a little, "Sorry, Archer. Most physical attacks aren't strong enough to transfer over like that... That's the first time I've ever had it happen on a level high enough to cause that much damage... I didn't think it'd be a concern."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 pm

"Oh, you didn't think it'd be a concern," Archer scowled, "You didn't take me seriously when I told you come at me? Asshole." She got to her feet and extended a hand. "Here. This is what you get for underestimating your opponents," she grumbled.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Nick took her hand and got up, "Hey, consider that a compliment. I've fought some damn fierce creatures. You're the first one who was able to nearly kill me THROUGH my persona. It's just never happened before." Nick smiled earnestly hoping to ease Archer's menacing scowl.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next