TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 9 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:08 am

Enixo slowly looked up to Lance, his eyes as blue as the ocean and his skib was a bit darker. "I'm sure. This is the best feeling in my current life. I can finally feel more than just depression. And I can finally say this truthfully...I'm sorry for all my sins...and for taking away your friend." He said as he slowly got up up and let the cloak fall away, the blue fabric bursting into flame. His tattoos were now just normal black ink and didn't pulse with engery. "Only one thing is left..." he rounded to face Maya. "If your ready. You can put my soul back inside my body."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:43 am

Maya nodded, "Maya will delve back into shadows." She responded as she dove headlong into Enixo's.

Nick nodded, "Thank you. Now, let's head out." He checked both of thier rooms out at the entrance before leading Archer out into the Second District.

Dark portals opened and several Heartless fell out. Mostly Soldiers and Shadows but two Fat Bodies had also joined the mix.

Nick summoned the wakizashi to his hand, "Tch, we've got company. I guess I get to see how well you can fight then."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 am

Like before she landed in the station of rebirth, but this time nothing rose to fight her, and a large artistic stainglass wall was standing at the edge of the pillar. The picture had peices missing, or chunks weren't existent at all. The orb was now peices of glass red, blue, white, and other colors.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 am

"Hmm... Sounds good to me," Archer raised her hands, twin blades appearing in both arms with a mere thought. One white, one black, Archer charged. She sliced through multiple Heartless in a split second, before her blow was stopped by the Large Body.

"?" Archer ducked as the Large Body attempted to mow her down, sliding back and reappearing behind the giant heartless with a quick movement. She sliced down and the Large Body went down as it was cleaved in two.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 am

Nick smiled and dove into the fray, his wakizashi surging with electricity as he cut down multiple small Heartless before aiming his assault at the remaining Large Body, a glowing card appeared before him and he slashed through it with his sword as the mighty entity, Thor appeared killing the last heartless with a bolt of electricity, "Nice moves, Archer. Let's get to the First District before more of these things show up." He said leading towards the doors that seperated the districts.

Maya began to place pieces into the unfinished window as best she could, her clothes had changed to be mostly green resembling a certain hero of courage as she put the peices into place.

<This- http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=0&comic=110507 is why Maya is dressed like Link.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 am

<can't see it!>

The shards formed a picture obviously, but it was hard to make out just yet.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am

<Got to Dicussion. I'll post a pick there.>

Maya tilted her head in thought and kept working at it.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 am

<got it>

The picture slowly took shape, but she was too close to see more than one person, that was Soren the other faces were either yet to be made or too far to make out until she was farther away
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 am

Aleri unsummoned Broken Soul and opened a Light Corridor, leaving the strange realm they had been brought to. "My work here is done. At least I was helpufl, if only a little bit."

He came out near the tavern. "I don't recognize this district..." He scratched his head for a moment, then decided to turn around and head for a more familiar area. "I wonder how I got here when I don't know where this is. Huh."

<...Nuts, I can't believe I screwed that one up. Rexial's ignorance was supposed toreflect MY ignorance regarding coffee... crap, I screwed that one up. I had to choose the kind that DOESN'T burn peoples' faces off.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 am

<Well, I had an epic post I was typing earlier, complete with Gregor walking through Agrabah's desert before getting ambushed by luna bandits. Then the tab went forward, then the post disappeared when I tried to go back. Long story short, my post was lost. Being frustrated, I proceed to blow up tanks online in BF3.>

<BTW, way too fast of plot advancement, lol. Oxthmas and Roland got left out.>

Oxthmas, standing alongside Pheonix and Roland, looked out towards the horizon.

"This stage of the game ended too soon, I was not able to deal in" he said with a sigh.

Roland sat up, shaking his head.

"Hopefully they all have learned something from this, in particular Lance and his young ward. Perhaps this has mended their connection now" Roland said, reaching into his coat pocket and producing his flask as usual.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 am

<On which system do you blow tanks up online on Maverick? Also, I'm looking into getting Persona 4. Any games I need to play before?>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:07 am

<360>

Agrabah Desert

The shifting sands glittered under the intense glare of the sun. The only relief in this blistering hell was the gusts of wind that swept across the sands, scattering sand from one dune to the next.

A figure traversed alone across the sands, draped in a black overcoat that billowed behind the figure as the winds picked up. Dust trails began to appear all around the figure, who stopped suddenly.

From beneath the sands appeared a dozen or so luna bandits, along with a single bandit. The figure, a weapon slung over one shoulder, lifted the weapon, a bardiche to one side using one hand. It was an amazing feat, given a bardiche's size and weight. The luna bandits charged from all sides, their blades glimmering in the sunlight. Swinging around in a 360 degree spin, the figure blocked their blades, sending the luna bandits scattering back on their heals. The lone bandit, standing upon a nearby dune, waved its scimitar, the luna bandits responding by clashing their blades together in unison. Now the luna bandits circled the figure slowly. Now they attacked in pairs, leaping at the figure.

The figure brought the bardiche to bear, striking down each pair with tremendous force. The sole bandit, amidst the chaos, attempted to disarm the figure, grabbing the shaft of the bardiche. It was a tragic mistake however, as the bandit's arm began to freeze in place, a terrifying icy aura emanating from the bardiche's shaft. The bandit tried in vain to get away, its arm shattering in the process. As it ran away, the last of the luna bandits was slain, the figure raising the weaponless arm towards the fleeing bandit. A fire spell shot out from the figure's hand, locking onto the bandit. The bandit tried to block the spell, but was enveloped in flames, dissipating shortly.

Slinging the bardiche against one shoulder again, the figure straightened up, continuing to walk across the shifting sands.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:14 am

<*Applause* Woo! I'd say something more, but...well, it's 2:15 and I'm really not thinking clearly.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:24 am

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:We helped eachother through our blackest nights and brightest days.

<Beware my power, Green Lanturn's might mace?

Oh, and call me Enixo, because I'm now in-love with Maya.

Ranger's Sylvia too.>

DracoknightKing wrote:Daniel saw the three leave. Nick and Archer toward Second District, Nathan just leaving. He lay back and stared up at the clouds.

Staring at the clouds, one with enough imagination could see many things.

Cars, monsters, bikes, bugs, and any other thing.

Looking high, one coul- OH MY GOD WHAT'S THAT?!?!

A woman with brown hair and brown eyes looked over Daniel.

<And cue KH1 reference.>

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 pm

<@Skazza, you don't need to play anything before P4 in order to understand. However, if you play P3 first, then there's a three-day section of the game that you will enjoy INFINITELY more. Oh, and spend your time wisely. The game DOES NOT tolerate foolishness. Start on Easy Mode so that you get the ten Continue items, the Moon Tsukubame.>

Aleri hummed a short tune as he walked. "*Friends in my Heart*~"

He had found the bookstore, and was now using it as a landmark. He walked over to where they had encountered Enixo and Dante, and picked up the bag of books. "I'm glad nobody took these while I was gone." He quickly cast a Cure spell on himself to remove all evidence of damage, and brushed himself off. "And for the record, I DID NOT FIGHT TODAY. I didn't help, I was just there. So take that, schedual. The rest of my day is going to be work-free."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:
Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:We helped eachother through our blackest nights and brightest days.

<Beware my power, Green Lanturn's might mace?

<Yes, entirely intended. XD>

Lance opened a DC, subduing the darkness within with his powers, "C'mon let's get you two home. Maya will follow since she's in Enixo's shadow."

DMW Updated!
Enixo has appeared on the DMW! Learned Nightmare Deluge!
Dante has appeared on the DMW! Learned Necro Armor!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

<Sorry, no KH1 reference. Because this is a little weird.>
Daniel bolted upright, sprung to his feet, and turned to face the woman. "Okay...uh, who are you and how did you get on the roof of the accessory shop?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 pm

After. A while the glass glowed a bright white and its picture became clear . It was almost like mural, it held the picture of Soren, Dante, Leo, and a few other guys she couldn't recognize. But there at the very center, holding the image of herself close in an embrace was no other that Enixo. The difference in the nobody and the true self was all but noticeable. She knew he had red eyes, ash colored skin, dark hair, and those cursed markings that connected his body to Nightmare. But this new form was Eoni, he still had the same raven black hair but his skin had a bit more color to it, his eyes were a striking blue, the marks were only normal tattoos.

As the picture sliped into the ground, the same door made of Steel and bindings was still there. These were now wide open but nothing threatening had came so far. It was a chance to peer into the boys heart and soul, maybe even his mind.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Maya looked a bit surprised by the painting, confused as well, "Huh? Well, Maya wants to go back and see Thalia.... Maybe she isn't mad at Maya anymore." She giggled and backflipped backwards into her own shadow appearing alongside Lance, Enixo and Dante at the castle gates.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

"Sounds about good," Archer let Kanshou and Byakuya vanish with a flick of her hair as she landed beside Nick, motioning for him to lead the way.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Nick sprinted ahead, not bothering to dismiss the wakizashi as they made thier way to the door. He pushed it open and motioned for Archer to go ahead of him, "C'mon! Before more heartless appear!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:55 pm

"Relax," Archer was already in front of Nick, "I was still stretching my limbs. It's been a while since I've had to fight. That little skirmish in the alley didn't help matters any." She nodded. "Well then. Let's get moving."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Nick nodded, "Alright, normally, I don't like stealing but in this situation... I'll leave some munny and note. I'll return the ship, they'll just have to think of it as a rental." Nick pointed out the large gates leading out of the world, "We're going out those doors there. There's a ship hangar beyond them that where we should be able to find a vessel that is in working order." Nick explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm

"Alright, whatever you say. You do know how to pilot one of these things, right?" Archer grinned at the word 'rental'.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Nick nodded, "I've flown once or twice. They're not too difficult." He smirked as they made thier way across the plaza and he opened the door into the hangar for her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next