TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 am

"I'm hardly scared. Besides ruling, you forgot razing. I'll burn everything to the ground. I don't see why you won't just admit it: You know there isn't a reason that commons have the right to mooch off of us without a price. I'll kill them unless a price appears."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 am

"You don't see how empty that is? Ruling them or razing them... either way, it's impossible to make friendships. You're just another of those people who can't wait to die!" 'Rexial' appeared above Nathan, delivering a kic, aiming to send him flying to his watery demise.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 am

Lance shuddered at a dark force that he felt in a far off world. He opened his PDA, and behold a message appeared, "Rougue Member. All Members of Organization availible to support, report to Port Royal."

Thalia frowned, "I thought this was your day-off."

Lance shrugged, tossing a money pouch to Aleri, "Treat them well, Al. I'll deal with the disturbance." Lance summoned dual Asphodel keyblades and walked through a DC that appearat his feet.

<Will delete if you don't want Lance intervening. I just figure that even Dispatch would bother to send out a message if something like this were to happen.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:36 am

Nathan didn't move. And the kick hit him, but he didn't get affected at all. "I don't have time for this... Send an army to stop me, but I'm done here." Nathan was walking towards a FC. "Let's see if my D-Link with him is still active...WHAT!?!" Nathan turned around. "I don't feel that you are you..My D-Link practically tells me so. Sukiru, you smug *****!" Nathan ran at 'Rexial' full rush, a blurry of fire and hacks, slashes, and thrusts.

<I don't want an intervene. I'm going to do something in about 1 or 2 more posts.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:40 am

'Rexial' smirked as he faded, his voice changing back to Sukiru's loftier tone. "Took you long enough."

Aleri held Lance back. "No. Trust me, it's Nathan. You know him: he's just being possessed again. He'll come 'round in a few minutes."

Xeromus stood up. "Damn, I sat on the PDA again. I must stop doing that."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:45 am

Lance nodded, "Hmm... didn't even realize..." He desummoned his weapons, "Well, that's a good thing I guess. Dante, take the DC back home. We can't have that thing roaming around Twilight Town." He jabbed his thumb at the DC, "You can keep it in the Gummi Bay, and come back here and hang out with us if you want afterwards." Lance explained, snatching his money pouch back from Aleri, "Still need this. Let's head to that store now before Maya starts burning things."

Maya just smiled innocently.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:47 am

Aleri lead the way. They reached the bottom of the slope: Tram Commons. He walked to the building in the middle. "This was originally a candy shop, then it became a Synthesis Shop. But due to the lack of use, since nobody in this town ever uses Item Synthesis, it got replaced with an Ice Cream Parlor."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 am

<I went through this. Not possessed. Mad with power.>

Nathan replied, "Hmph. No wonder he wasn't more formidable." Fritz had waken up before, and had by now started 'thinking' to Nathan; "Nathan! Honestly, don't be ****ing stupid. You could've just made 1,000,000 enemies or worse."

Nathan said to Sukiru "You know what, burning, razing, usurping and ruling, they aren't worth it. They'll take too much time, and in joining the Org. I swore to help somehow, and I guess what you said was right. It wouldn't be much help to them to die, because they wouldn't even realize how it helps them. I would stop the flames if I could, but that's the penalty of my actions. Port Royal has burned."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:53 am

Sukiru laughed. "Ahahaha... You think I'm that heartless? ...Er, bad choice of words, but that's besides the point. The fire has been put out for a while now. You've been unable to see through my illusion. Did you really think a seaside town would burn so easily? The air is rather moist: it's hardfor things to catch on fire in the first place, and then there's the fact that I can magically dispel flames..."

"You're awfully fast to change moods, though. A little goading, and you go insane, but a little but of incisive reason, and you snap to it?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:55 am

"It happens" Nathan replied, walking through the FC for real this time.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:57 am

Lance nodded, "Oh, cool. That's interesting how the economy of a small area like this effects everything..."

Maya just shook her head and began singing to herself more than the others.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 am

Aleri and co. noticed there was a trio of teens standing at the ice cream parlor. One was a blond boy in camouflage pants, a matching sleeveless shirt and a sleeveless vest. The other was a somewhat pudgy kid with black hair, wearing a red and white headband, a pair of jeans, and a sleeveless jersey over a long-sleeved white shirt. In between them was a brown-haired girl clad in a pair of khaki pants and a sleeveless orange shirt.

But before they could wonder about them, another blond haired guy brushed past Aleri, followed by a dark-skinned guy and a light blue haired girl. "Out of my way, freak," said the blond guy, clearly not in the best of moods.

The blond kid at the ice cream parlor turned around at that, a smug grin on his face. "What's the matter, Seifer? Upset that the 'toughest guy in Twilight Town' got his butt-handed to him by some new guy?"

Seifer turned and glared at the kid. "That freak just caught me off guard. I'll be taking my title back soon enough." With that Seifer and his friends walked off.

The brunette girl looked towards Aleri. "You alright?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 am

(Is Seifer still distressed by the "figments"?)

White sighed...."Yuki said he was a Key to the Kingdom....just like herself....'

White looked...."Can't believe this....I should have stayed in Astral Town!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 am

Dispatch had been trembling for a while now. Now that Nathan was gone, he screamed, stabbing the ground with his sword and turning Super. "That arrogant bastard! That cocky son of a B*tch! He thinks he can take me! He thinks he can fight whoever he wants and win! THEN he says people are worthless and lights the city on fire! WHen he's outmatched, then, he just says screw this and runs away like a b*tch! I REALLY hate guys like that! Even if I don't know the guy, Sukiru sounds like he had the right idea! I don't care if it IS team-killing, next time I see that overconfident bastard, he will explain or I will put my sword RIGHT in his gut!" As an example, he tore his sword out of the ground and rammed it into the nearest thing, which was almost White's head, and would have been had Dispatch been an inch closer. He ripped his sword out of the wall he'd just slammed it into. Still a Super Saiyan, he said to White, "Okay. So, I'm gonna look around. YOu coming?"

<Ugh, originally this was much more yelling, but I lost that post and had to type it up again. Ugh...I still liked the other version better.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Dante had dragged Paul the Domi back to the hangar and returned to the trio. He pointed at Seifer. "Your a weak minded person who thinks they have the right to beat up anyone new as a form of showing who's in charge....hm...so your just another Bully?" He said. Lily was laughing mutely at Dante's rather matter of fact way of categorizing Seifer.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:27 pm

<Umm... Seifer left.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:36 pm

<epic fail for missing that part...hm...reconting>

Dante had dragged Paul the Domi back to the hangar and returned to the trio. Half way there he stopped in front of Seifer and cocked his head to the side, sizing him up. Then he pointed at Seifer. "Your a weak minded person who thinks they have the right to beat up anyone new as a form of showing who's in charge....hm...so your just another Bully?" He said. Lily was laughing mutely at Dante's rather matter of fact way of categorizing Seifer.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Aleri stood up. "I'm fine. So, uh... That guy's the former champ of Struggle around here? And some new guy came along and owned him? Hm..." It sounds like somebody from my circle of acquaintences came along and decided to teach Seifer a lesson. "So, you guys are getting ice cream here, too? Well, I'm treating for these guys, so I may as well do the same for you. What are you guys' names?"

<Must... not... invoke... "All There In The Script"...!>

The screen floated over to Dispatch. "I know, right? And he essentially said he could take down a god. How presumptuous... Well, I had better be going. At least nobody burned to death!" The screen flickered out.

<Sorry, I can't let you interrogate Sukiru... Afterall, that would be awkward. He DID just say a lot of stuff that was about an Organization he probably shouldn't have known about... And stuff that Dispatch wouldn't know about. Hell, only Rexial and Nathan knew about that.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:21 pm

I stand alone on the field of swords...

The world is burning.

Intoxicated on the hills of victory...

The earth is littered with the blood of fallen bodies.

Not once have I been understood, nor once have I retreated...

A figure stands alone against the setting sun, the body impaled with swords.

Thus this life... had no meaning...

Shadows encroach upon the crucified body, engulfing light in its eternal embrace.

This body... was surely... made out of swords...

---------

Archer's eyelids fluttered open, a low groan escaping her as she sat upright. "Gee, not again," she muttered sourly as she winced at the pounding headache thrumming through her skull. "Ever since that incident..." She sighed tiredly as she got up, peeling off the nightdress to change into her regular outfit.

As she shrugged on the crimson jacket, she clenched and loosened her fist as she double checked her recovery rate. "Still slow. Huh, well it's to be expected. This body wasn't supposed to have lasted more than my 16th Birthday. I still have to keep it maintained... even IF I have that..." She shrugged, taking out a small, purple ribbon to tie her hair into a neat ponytail before leaving the room.

Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Fritz backhanded Nathan. "You take cocky to a whole new level. You aren't just cocky, you're a cocky cock." Nathan took it to the face and looked out the window of his room. "Maybe I shouldn't have gotten all pissed off...But who the hell is that Sukiru guy?" Nathan asked himself.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 pm

As if on cue, the screen flickered on in front of the two. "Well, I'M Sukiru. And if you don't know who I am... too bad! I'm not telling you. I'm sure we've met, but you didn't know me then. Feel free to ask a question or to, but I reserve the right to not answer."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Nathan looked at the screen that appeared. "You're obviously an observer like Roland or Gunamnex. You know what's going on everywhere."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Sukiru rested his face on one of his palms. "Weeell... I am something like that. I'm not nearly as old as any of them, though. If I told you my real age, I'm sure you would be rather surprised... But I don't think I will. I really don't care for violence, so I simply observe what goes on from afar. ...Except for that one fight... That was something to be beheld in person. Or, at least, from nearby. Not from where I sit... Er, you don't know what I'm talking about. I greatly respect those two, so I think I'll shut up about it now."

Rexial leaned against a wall, trying to be as inconscipuous as possible... He had to find that girl again. She could identify the Adachi person she had mentioned, and without her, he'd have to dig through school documents to find a face to go with the name. The crowd of students passed by without noticing him. "Lesse... where's Uchikina?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:21 pm

"What battle are you talking about? Something to do with Gunamnex or Roland, or even Oxthmas?" Nathan asked.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Nick happened to be walking by when Archer exited her room, "Morning. Sleep well?"

Lance glared at Seifer's retreating back, "***." He shook his head, "So, you guys are from around here?" He asked the trio.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next