TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 27 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:18 am

<No. If you're in Paris, you're in France. If you're in France, you COULD be in Paris, but may or may not actually be there.>

Rexial had hacked together the craziest obstacle course ever. It was based on the one at the castle that nobody ever used... and for good reason. Instead of deadly traps, this one had styrofoam ones. They still hurt, though.

"Alright! You kids will race me through this course until either one of you gets past me, or until we've gone through it ten times. Got it?"

There was a collective gulp from the students.

"Well, get to it!" Rexial said, running towards the beginning. "Hurry up and get moving!"

Several students immediately ran after him, the others still rather shocked by his unusual methods.

...After a good, long while, most of the students had finished, and were lying on mats, exhausted. Several were still going through, racing Rexial. He had offered a reasonable reward to the winner, a reward of their choosing. Most had not been dogged enough to continue, but a small group of girls were still going.

Rexial slid under a closing gate, Indianna Jones' style, casually commenting on his pursuers. "You're awfully determined. Or maybe you're just tough? Most people wouldn't go this far for something small... Are you ladies just doing this to test yourselves?"

One of them stopped in front of the gate, her face reddening. "I, uh...!" She stood and waited for the gate to open, a couple more girls catching up to her.

They chased after him, climbing up a slope with fake 'boulders' falling down on them. When he glanced down to check on their progress, he saw that one had caught up and had just grabbed his ankle. "Wh-wha-!?" He was immediately pulled off, fallling down a few feet before catching himself. The girls all scrambled to get ahead of him, most of them doing so before he recovered.

"H-hey! That was a cheap move! Ugh... Fine, Let's keep going."

The only one who was still behind was the girl who had reacted to his comment earlier. Her pace had slowed, as if she was too busy thinking to really move quickly.

Rexial stopped. "Something on your mind?"

He stopped, too. "O-oh, no. Nothing..."

Hm. Maybe I should use my MindLi- Wait, that's not my business. If she'll tell me, that's fine, but I shouldn't pry into her mind.
"It sure seems like something's on your mind. How's this? If we all finish this last round, then you girls all get whatever reward it was that you wanted."

She hid her face, which was turning redder by the second.

They continued, eventually finishing. Rexial stood before the exhausted class, sneakily glancing at a schedual on the wall to see when the period would be over. He still had about five minutes left.

"So, you five all won my little challenge. All of you survived my class, so I guess you all get A's. The ones who won my challenge, step up. Go ahead and ask for whatever it is you wanted."

The girls giggled, standing up and walking over to him. Notably, that one who had stopped stayed sitting on the mat.

"So, Mr. Xerom..."
"...We each decided..."
"...That we want a kiss!"

W-what in the hell!? Damn, I really should've phrased it more carefully... I was just going to buy them sodas or something! Augh... Well, I'll be true to my word. "O...Okay, fine." His tough facade was shattered, reduced to dust by a couple of girls.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 am

Dispatch looked at the group of pirates. "Nice job, pyro-boy. We were just about to fly from there and just land in the target area. Then you showed up and landed us here. Good work." Was Nathan really doing this? "Seriously, try paying attention next time! But hey. I think I can get us outta this." Without any warning to Nathan, he drew his sword and started slashing at all of them like a madman, with no rational way of deciding whether they were friends or not.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 am

<I could just say "Lol he god-modded, maybe I didn't want it to go on the ship" but I decide not to. -_-.>

Nathan stopped attacking as the last of then died. He flickered infront of Dispatch. "Never. Again. Will. You. Call. Me. Pyroboy." Nathan said to him as he flared intensely bright.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 am

<I>No. If you're in Paris, you're in France. If you're in France, you COULD be in Paris, but may or may not actually be there.></I>

<So, how is what I said wrong? I said they were in France. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:53 am

<I now read back and noticed that they were in a gummi ship. Oh well, we can just hope it was a Highwind.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:11 am

<Er, no, I said you were RIGHT. I probably just phrased it stupidly, sorry. -_-;; Oh, yeah, do you have that character sheet I sent you, What'sUp? I lost my copy of it.>

The bell rang, and the class left. Rexial was on the floor, his face covered in red lipstick marks, still twitching from nearly being crushed/glomped to death. "Ugh, never again... If I have to pretend to be a teacher ever again, I'm picking Algebra." He wiped his face off and stood up. "Huh?"

The girl was still there. She was being rather slow about gathering up her belongings.

"Hi! Uh, I kinda owe you a reward for completing the challenge. Just, uh... Kissing me is no longer availiable as a reward, okay?"

The girl froze upon hearing his voice, then she started to rush.

"Erm... Any reason for that look on your face?"

She stopped. "S-sorry, it's just that... you remind me of somebody I know."

"How so?" Rexial inquired. Maybe she's met somebody with an aura of darkness, like mine?

"Um... I'm not sure. You just kinda... remind of of him. I-I'm sorry!" She almost ran out of the room.

Rexial sighed. "Sorry to make you so jumpy. What's the name of the guy who's like me?"

"Er..." She paused, her face getting even more red. "...Adachi. Koriro Adachi. He should be at Lunch now..."

"So, uh, what's your name?"

"...Suijaku Uchikina."

"Right. I guess I'll see you around, Uchikina."

Rexial walked out of the room, leaving the girl togather her wits. Hm. I get the feeling she has a serious crush on this Adachi person. And he's something like me, so I guess he's my only lead...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:13 am

Dispatch stood his ground, unfazed. "And you think you can beat me because...? No, I'm serious. See, I've been on this team WAY longer than you have, and I have abilities your entire SPECIES does not have, including but not limited to the ability to amplify the power that could already beat you or come close by ten, fifty, and five-hundred. So, I'll call you whatever I want, not only because you'll do nothing to stop it for fear of Xeromus, but because you cannot stop me because I am stronger than you.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:21 am

A small, blue, floating screen appeared between Dispatch and Nathan, and am unfamiliar face appeared on it. "That, and all it takes to kill the pyro boy is to dunk him in water. ...Er, I'll stay out of the fight." The screen floated out of the way.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 am

A tendril of flame extended towards the screen. "I'm not scared of you, monkey-brains. I'll gladly own you ANYDAY." Nathan said, his whole body flaring like the sun.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 am

The man on the screen yawned. "Ugh, could you get any more hotheaded? Your power is not unlimited, and you should not act as though it is. Nor should you, Saiyan. Your arrogance is truly astonishing. Build too great of a flame, and it will burn itself out..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 am

A wall of flames surrounded the screen and Nathan hacked at the screen with his keyblade.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 am

It phased right through.

"My, my, my, aren't we hostile, now? All I'm doing is telling you the truth: You're being a pigheaded, egotistical brat who thinks he can kill anybody he wants. Well, guess what? I met up with somebody you know... He's figured out how to beat you. Clever boy, he figured out the weak point to your overly-powerful Ancient Magic... Well, he figured out ONE weak point. I, myself, know several."

A bolt of darkness shot from the sky, dispelling the column of flame.

"You really should watch that temper. Afterall, aren't you supposed to be some kind of hero?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 am

Agrabah

Gregor woke up to the sounds of screaming civilians running in every which way. Pots were shattering, food stands hastily broken down by their owners or destroyed by the panicking crowd. In several spots palace guards were shouting, trying to restore order. One in particular shouted above the else.

"Everyone, back behind the palace gates, protect the Sultan!"

Gregor stood up, shouldering his weapon. He looked towards the direction the crowds were running from, the entrance to the walled city. Weaving through the crowds, he made his way towards that area. Eventually he saw what was instilling fear in them.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/015/2/1/oi___cauldron_heartless_by_kammig-d4mfu7h.jpg

A growing amount of strange heartless were marching through the front entrance to the city. Some city inhabitants had been slain, their lifeless bodies littering the grounds. Upon sighting Gregor, the horde raised their swords.

Gregor, planting the bottom of his bardiche into the ground, Gregor stood his ground, awaiting the forthcoming charge of heartless.

From a rooftop, three figures observe the matter.

"It seems someone else is standing up against them" One of the figures said, looking at a pocket watch.

"He's a strong one by the looks of that weapon" said another, a slight breeze ruffling the figure's coat.

The figure between these two summoned a keyblade, pointing it down towards the heartless.

"Search and Destroy, that is all" the figure with the keyblade said, leaping down towards the battlegrounds. The other two leaped down as well, one of them holding coins between his fingers, the other summoning a keyblade like the first.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:14 am

"Egotistical? Kill anybody I want? Ego, no. Kill mostly anybody true. Most can't dream to combat me. Hero? I don't have to be. I choose what my power goes toward, and right now I feel people should suffer." Nathan said. A huge explosion burst in the middle of Port Royal, setting everything on fire. "I'm Immortal, never-dying. If I'm near dying, I can just spread to the wind. You don't get it. Even if you counter my magic, you can't get rid of it. I can use it to escape in most situations, and I grow strongter with it by the day. And you're on my hit-list. I. Will. Kill you. Even if you're a god, I will face you. Consider yourself an enemy." Nathan said.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:22 am

The man chuckled in his lofty tone. "Ahahahaha! Well, you're awfully rash. You just made enemies with me, and all I did was tell you you're wrong! Is that not the action of a tyrant? And you go on a tirade about how powerful you are... Well, if you're to try and kill me, you'll need my name, Nathan. I am Sukiru Shadorimu. You will never find me, not in an eternity of searching. I'm not presumtuous enough to call myself a god... but you seem to be bordering on the edge of madness yourself. To the other members of Organization XIV... You should finish your mission. I'm sure you'll want to put out those fires, too."

<By the way, I'm picturing Lloyd from Code Geass for this guy's voice, just for reference.>
<Skazza, you just PERFECTLY described how overpowered Nathan is.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 am

<He is but with reason. It's all part of a super-major plot.>

Nathan chuckled himself. "Why should we care about the burning people? They're worthless. No more meaning than a waste of flesh and bones. I could finish this mission by killing all the citizens, and their sorry little ***es won't have to be protected anymore. I think this is what I'll do. The screams are quite entertaining as well, Sukiru. You should try manslaughter one time." Nathan said as the whole of Port Royal turned ablaze.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:34 am

Sukiru chuckled again. "I have no interest in killing. How empty... I have no intention of fighting you, either. I honestly couldn't care less about you. Your tirades simply annoy me. Plus... I seem to recall something else. I believe there was that one young man who has had the same properties as you... for longer than you. Rexial, was his name? He knows more about your form than you do. And I know more about it than him. Either of us are rather tricky to deal with... And if you go AWOL, Rexial, Aleri, and even Xeromus himself will come out to tear you apart. Aleri's magical skill could kill you instantly. Rexial could exploit flaws in your form. And Xeromus can simply obliterate you."

A voice rang out from the shadows. "My point is, you shouldn't do that. It's morally wrong, and I think you should stop."

The voice belonged to... Rexial?!

He stood up, pointing Drakus at Nathan. "Stop that right now, or else... I'll end you."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 am

Nathan looked at Rexial and laughed a bit. "You know it's true.. We wouldn't be so busy, and we could relax if every poor waste of flesh could fight for themselves. But we give our time so they can continue living? What's the point? You know this Rexial."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 am

Rexial silently flickered and appeared in front of Nathan, slashing at him ferociously. "You really don't know anything, do you? You're a part of our organization, and yet you can say that? You claim to be my FRIEND, and still say that?!"

He repeatedly stabbed at Nathan with impossible speed, jabbing at various spots on his body. "Some friend." He said, finishing with a huge, downward slash.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:48 am

Nathan blocked the slashes and jabs with struggle but managed to do it while saying "I am part of your organization, yes, and may or may not be your friend still. But wouldn't it be so much better if we ruled? We use our power to save them countless times and what do we get? Thank you. Words have no meaning. Those wastes of flash might as well do something important; serving us."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:56 am

Rexial looked at Nathan with a glazed, bored look in his eyes. "...What's the point? That's so empty. Why bother with ruling? I never in my life, ever had any intention of any such thing. I'm just a kid who stumbled into this huge mess. And you... you're just a guy who's letting himself be possessed. ...Did you think I wouldn't notice? I think it's time you were dethroned... relic of the Keyblade War."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:01 am

"I'm not being possessed.. I am who I am Rexial. I am Nathan Firago, and no one else. I realize why I am who I am... Power is so great. Tell me, truthfully, what use do the weaklings have? They die anyway, and die sooner if we don't use our gift for them. Why not use our gifts for us?" Nathan said
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 am

Rexial simply continued with his attack. "You're not all that smart... not the wisest one, either."

Meanwhile...

Rexial walked through the hall of the school, heading for the cafeteria. He entered, seeing a huge number of students eating. "Ugh, I'll never find this Adachi person among all these guys...Maybe if I hang around with that Uchikina girl, I'll run into him."

'Rexial' kicked at Nathan. "You were not always this powerful. Remember when you were a normal person? How would you have felt then, if an egotistical bastard had come along and enslaved you, and everybody you knew? Pretty ****ty, I bet."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 am

Nathan caught the kick with a free hand and twisted his leg. "I would understand his reasoning. Even if I didn't have the gift of power I had the gift of wisdom. I was one of the smartest in my ultra-gifted classes. Now that you are gifted, why do you feel pity for peons? You used to be one of them. Now you're greater, better than them. You deserve more, don't you?"
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:19 am

'Rexial' shot Nathan a glare. "Hmph. Nobody who wants such a thing deserves it. Only those who do not desire a throne, and are forced by circumstances to take it, are real kings. You're just a brute who can't see past the self-illusion right in front of him. You think you can rule the worlds? You think you can handle everybody who's gonna stop you? Me, Aleri, Xeromus, Dispatch, Siks, Susan, Kotank, White, Lance, Eoni... And then there's the other one, Hartz. He wants your head, too."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next