TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:38 am

Enixo raised his palms in a way of surrender but just gave her a soft smile. "With good reason I suppose too, my dear?" He said. Dante advanced on to hold Maya back further just to be sure she didn't panther the hell hell out of him. Enixo was kinda tactless to people now.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm

An illusion form of Maya burst from the Lance's shadow and drove its dagger through Enixo's chest, "Stay away..." Maya glared viciously, "Or next time, the dagger will be real." Her eyes glowed a demonic red momentarily as the illusion and its dagger faded.

Thalia shook Maya while she was holding her, "Maya... You've got to calm down... He's not going to hurt you or anyone. If he would, Lance would have already hurt him."

Maya nodded her figure relaxing, "Maya... doen't trust Scary Man. But she does trust Lance, you'll beat him up if he gets too close to Maya right?" She looked hopefully to Lance.

Lance nodded, "Absolutely, he won't hurt you as long as I'm still here, Maya."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:04 pm

<After not posting in this topic for a while because of not being intertwined in a plot, I realized how easily Nathan could own Rexial. Use the ancient language to insert light in his body. Of course, I don't have Nathan planned to attack Rexial. Even if you send Rexial after Nathan, I won't use that unless you use something similarly overpowered, like summon every single drop of water towards Nathan.>

The heartless noticed a strong presence in Traverse Town, and the fact their comrades were falling left and right. They were starting to send their strongest at Nathan, who was hardly moving an inch. He was using the ancient language phrase, "Kill ______" which took as much energy was it would to kill the enemies with his keyblade. Of course, this is the reason he wouldn't use it on tougher enemies. Finally, they were sending enough Giga Neoshadows <Yep> and Mega Shadows that he decided he would kill himself if he kept using AM. He summoned Inferno's Grasp and Suspenseful Daydream and ran at the heartless. He slashed at the heartless, making a path to his home that he had - before all this happened.
--------------------------------Flashback--------------------------------------
Nathan, Ged, Reets, Reers, Tenge, and a few other select people were just graduating. As they were leaving, you could see a black shadowy figure appear in the crowd. Thinking nothing of it, everyone kept on going. You could see more appear and people started getting a bit worried. They started attacking people and a flash of light in the shape of a very long key with a hilt and a chain with Mickey Mouse's head at the end appeared in Nathan and Ged's hands. Then they realized what this was all about. They were granted the legendary weapon - The Keyblade. They slashed at all the heartless appearing but it was no use. Their friends went down one by one, along with all the townsfolk including his parents. Tears ran down his face yet he kept on fighting. Why did this happen here - now? He watched as Ged was about to be struck down, and he knew what he would do. He threw himself in front of Ged and took the blow, saving Ged's life but not his.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Enixo looked at Lance. "Hm, I need to be bound, a lot of my choas actually is responsive to voilence, I hope you can find someone to do it" the sound of leathery wings flapping and glass shattering came from above. Tyson, choas incarnate, dropped in with a few peices of glass. "Damn I thought I was going to land on the tower" he said then the glass was repaired. Then the gunslinger noticed Enixo. The response was to press Choas Bringer against his temple. "Okay whose going to tell me why nobody isn't attempting to rip this guy to bits?" The vampire said. Dante cocked his head to the right. "Because my father wants us to save him from himself" Enixo and Tyson stared at eachother, the former was still waiting, pressing the guns barrel to his eye socket in a silent challenge.

Dante looked at Maya for a second. "Scary man is on our side Maya, you can still hate his guts but you have to at least try to show a little forgiveness"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:04 pm

<It only proves a point of mine: Any element not designed for something, something that hasn't been designed around, will break the system. Put Harry Potter into Star Wars. Put Luke Skywalker in Final Fantasy. Put Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu into Persona 4. Put the Eragon system of Magic into Kingdom Hearts. 'Cuz there's this whole thing about skill and power being balanced... The Ancient Magic ****ing wrecks that system. If all that matters is power, and knowledge, that's broken. Skill is too important of a factor in this story to remove from any equation. Especially involving Rexial. Afterall, if I were to go OP with him, he'd end every fight instantly.>
<And how the hell would Rexial summon water!? He can barely use his own Darkness in something not unlike Magic. Al's the guy who would wreck Nathan, what with his whole "I'm not limited by my physical ability" thing. And Rexial's sheer speed and skill would own Aleri. See? It all works out in the end, provided we DON'T go OP.>

Aleri missed a step and fell on his face. He barely had time to flip onto his back, watching in mock horror as Zed closed in on him. "Aaaaah!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Zed put her paws on Aleri's shoulders. "Your it"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm

"Awww, nuts." He got up and brushed himself off. "...How am I supposed to match YOUR speed? Go easy on me, okay?" Aleri turned to Zed and waited for her to start before he began chasing.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 pm

"...No" Zed then took off running at top speed. Her thin little legs carrying her away faster than Aleri has ever seen
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Aleri sagged as he ran. "You gotta be kidding me... Heh, well, I'll just have to get serious, then!" He straightened up and started running significantly faster, eventually coming p alongside the young chimera. "How's that for speed?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Zed suddenly ran over to the left. A wall was directly in front of Aleri by the time he looked up
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 pm

"B-bwaaaAAAAGH!" His first instinct was to smash the wall to pieces. Of course, that would have been a bad idea. Aleri instead vaulted to the top of it, then leapt ahead, landing directly in front of Zed. "Hello, there."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Zed seemed to be giggling then sprouted a pair of wings. She flew pjiassed Aleri and into a pipe.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:13 am

Naxcel had been sitting on the couch watch ing the pocker game with the other members. He lest out a loud sigh as he stands up. "I am going out for a bit." As he opens a DC in the middle of the room and walks through it.

< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMLrGCfFOgk&feature=related >
Naxcel walks out of the other end of the DC to what looks like a dead world. Ash descended from the skies as if it where snow, the buildings looked as if they were half burned down, and an elongated eye symbols had been carved into what was left of the buildings . "Just as depresing as the last time I was here." Naxcel says with a grim look on his face as he walks down the main road. As he walks he thinks back on how this town use to be, as he did the memories of those who lived there took the form of spectors walking up and down the road. He could see children playing on the said of the road, their parants watching close by.

Naxcel walks through the spectors of his past until he sees a young boy sitting up in the fide positionl. He could not see the boys face but he could see his jetblack hair. He slowly reaches out the boy feeling like he should comfort him. Naxcel stopes as he sees a another boy with blonde hair walk up to the crying boy. "Hey Adam right? Huh.... Why are you crying?" The blonde boy asked concerned. The two boys and the rest of the phantoms of the past then faded away. Naxcel just stood their a moment with a tear running down the said of his face. "Just as depressing as always, right Dax?" He says quietly aloud with no answer.

Last edited by XGeass on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 am

Aleri sighed. "Ugh, whyyyyyy?" He started laughing again. "...This beats fighting, at least." He chased after her, into the pipe.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:32 am

Lance put his palm to the barrel of Tyson's gun pressing it down and away from Enixo, "We all hate the bastard equally. I realize that. But, we've gotta do this... for Soren at least. Maya?"

Maya's glare softened slightly but she still eminated a threatening aura, "Maya will help Lance seal Scary Man's powers not help Scary Man." She knelt and touched Enixo's shadow making it ripple like a pool of water.

Lance nodded, "Thank you, Maya." Maya jumped into the shadow becoming consumed by the black shade.

Maya fell downwards, trailed by a stream of bubbles. Slowly, she flipped around and landed as black ash floated up from the surface she landed on revealing a stained glass platform.

Station of Rebirth

Soon, a Darkball shadow manifested itself on the platform. Instantly, Maya dropped into a battle stance. Several more of the floating Heartless materialized around her. She summoned her twin daggers and she gave the first Darkballl a small smile as her eyes glowed red.

"Maya will make sure you sleep well."

Information!
Eliminate the Heartless threat!

<And now you all know where Maya is when she dissappears into Lance's shadow... His Heart Station.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:58 am

<Now that is creativity. Now for Roland to appear alongside her...>

<I kid, I kid>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:08 am

<Maverick, do you remember what we were doing last with Gregor and Nick? I sorta want to revive them (gregor especially he was bound to be badass) but I forgot what we were doing... Also, I've finally found Maya's theme... idk what anime or whatever it is but the theme fits her the girl looks damn similar to how I picture her minus her outfit.>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0xjI-izSo0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 am

<They were on Nick's home world, repairing a power station. I really don't know how to revive them, other than have them appear at a main cast residence. I picture Gregor carrying an unconscious Nick, Gregor himself bleeding from injuries sustained.>

<I'm sure my associates would recognize that series, I haven't heard of it though. I just tried for the first time to dl an episode of a show. Did not work.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:20 am

<The anime is Vampire Knight, its sorta a less crappy version of Twilight, the girl is Maria Kurenai and she is sorta similar to Maya.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:25 am

<Ah, I'm terrified as to what could cause that kind of damage to the two them though... But, it's definitely a worthy idea... I'll need time to think on it. Too tired at the moment...
And thank you Xgeass and your anime knowledge.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 am

<You mean no demon babies, nor wolves in love with demon babies?>

<Also, wow, how did I not think of that. I loved that idea though. She touched his shadow, it rippled like water, then she jumped in and repeated KH1 and KH2's intro. I pictured the thing after the realization. Does she wear an org. Coat? She reminds of that girl from Blood+. And oh, my god! That's who I see when I think of Maya!

She sounded like Kairi from Digimon I think. But I hear a different voice for Maya.

And I'm a jackass. Maverick already responded to the fight. =____=

Tomorrow or later I'll go more with White, maybe show Ryuketsu's past then finally add Zane's pic. Nah, I'll do that now.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:39 am

The heartless shifted and boiled slowly, some were Novashadows, others were Ravain, pawns and bishops. They all shared one quality, that same instinct to slash and rip at their current target
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm

<And I just realized, that I didn't say which character from Blood+. =__=>

Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 58yWx
Org. XIV (story) - Page 28 E248a35d353720_full

<But I see light brown hair, or redish hair. Of course, she actually has light blue hair, but I didn't know until now.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:53 pm

<ZOMG Lulu! :3>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 pm

<She has the 'imma rape ya' look in her eyes!>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next