TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 26 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 am

<Whatever, khfreak. Just have Erntxt escape and RTC. You got all the info you need. Exact and Kyxcir will follow. Mission acomplished.>

<I feel like such a burden on this whole site. :/

Stopping both maverick and khfreak's plot points>

<As for the timeskip, I'm fine with it. I can just use the exam as a flashback sort of. >

<And dammit! I forgot about Siks. :/>

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:03 am

Naxcel seemed to flinch for a moment and looked down at his hand when Rexin said he and Nexas were best freinds. Xalen noticed this and knew exactly what he was thinking.He wants to go and look for Daxma....even though it is impossible to hind him if he or I should say Seth doesn't want to be found. "Where may I ask is this memorial? I would lke to pay me respects to or number 2." Xalen asked Rexin.

The puppet then started to spin the claymores in its hand as if they were buzzsaws, deflecting Felrez's strikewith one and trying to cut the knight in two from the waist.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:16 am

Kuroyuki pushed her Master away, as Yumi backed up as well. Giving them great distance.

And it just hit Yuki. Yami was wearing the garment of a master. Something she hasn't wore in a very long time.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 26 CYhto

<Except black and more cloth where skin is shown, and instead of the Nobody symbol, the one of the Dark Bloodline>

"Aunt Yami. Why are you wearing that?" Yuki dropped her arm.

Yami continued to not let her guard down. She continued to wield the Keyblade in the stance of Dark Bloodline.

"To show how serious I take this" The retired Master then quickly spun the Keyblade in Reverse-Grip and held the handle by both hands and left it to her side. She then went into a sprint at Yuki, Yuki almost couldn't react and lifted her Keyblade up and guarded the strike. They both locked blades again.

"And you still continue to not attack!" Yami was trying for the pupil to attack. No need to hold back if the attacker does not.

"Attack me!"

"No!"

Yami pushed Yuki into the sand below her. She was now on her back and Yami continued to outstength her. Yuki struggled to even keep the Engulfted Angel from striking her.

Yami lifted her left open palm up, Now holding the Keyblade with one hand, and still Yuki couldn't lift her master up.

Yami's hand began to flare up with a blue flame which firmed into a fireball in her hands.

Yuki shut her hands and used her legs to trip Yami into the sand.

Yuki then jumped up and backed up.

Yami pushed herself up from the warm desert sand. The master looked to Yuki. "And you still didn't take advantage of your opponent on the ground".

"You are my master. I don't want to fight you".

"But you do want to become a master, don't you?"

Yuki starred at Yami, not a word was said.

"Attack me! I'm no longer your master! That is why I retired! For you, Kuroyuki, to fight me! This is the ONLY test in this whole exam. You must fight me!"

Yuki tighten her grip onto her blade, she brooughtbher left hand to her face.

"All right....I will fight you!" Kuroyuki took hold of the blade and ran at Yami, she went for a diagnol strike, and Yami block it with her reversed-held weapon. Yami released a Fire-spell at Yuki but blocked it with a block of ice, metling it.

And retailiated with another strike, Yami quickly changed grips to a more standard style , and blocked it again, she then gave a jab, and Yuki quickly dodged it. Yuki went for a strong verticle strike, but then it shocked her. Yami just caught the blade with her left hand.

Yami pushed the blade up, and then struck at Yuki hurting her. She grabbed her chest in pain.

Yami's face didn't even show concern for her niece.

Yuki was shocked then anger was burning up inside her, she was obviously less worried for her aunt now, she went for a combo and and Yami blocked each hit, Yami returned with an combo of her own, much more powerful and quicker, Yuki all could do was block the first two and was struck by the strong finishing attack. Yuki didn't let this went phase her much and only held her arm. She then went for a strike and Yami only back up. Again she went for an attack. Yami just backed up again. Another 4 attacks all missed.

"You need to do then that!" Yami placed her hand on the sand, a flame pillars began to flare up. Yuki backed up as the pillers spun slowly around the woman. Yuki took this as an opening. She took the Keyblade and threw it at Yami in a Strike Raid, it past the flames and hit Yami dispelling the flames.

It knocked her to the ground, and the Keyblade flew back to Yuki.

Yami got up with anger in her eyes. "Thats the only attack you'll ever land on me!" And before Yami could see, Yuki was running on stairs of ice, What is she doing?

Yuki leaped and grabbed the floating Kingdom Hearts symbol and fell to the ground.

The scroll appeared and Yuki began to read.

"For all the battles, for all the losses-"

And before she continued to read it, it burst into blue flames, and burnt to ash.

"What?!"

Yami still had her arm in positioned where SHE had blasted away the scroll.

"Why, Yami?" Yuki asked in shock and misunderstanding.

"Because you no longer need that. You didn't hear me?"

Yami walked to Yuki.

"I told you, you would need to defeat me in order to became a Master".

"And I think I did just that....I defeated you not by strength, but by distracting you while I go for the symbol to complete the exam".

"And you still don't understand what the scroll has said".

Yuki passed her master almost oblvious to her. She got up on her Chocobo.

"Then I'd just have to find another...."

"Yuki! Get off the Chocobo and fight me!"

"No!"

"Oh, so the Jellyfish finally grew a spine?"

Yuki rode the Chocobo right passed Yami.

"Kuroyuki!"

Yuki just went.

She did as she said, and searched for another symbol. But could not find it. After so many hours, she gave up, and returned to the home of her aunt.

Yami waited their with Sarrushu, Homura, and Byakurai.

Yami was in her usual clothes.

Homuea turned and saw Yuki. "There she is!"

Yami looked. "I see her".

Yuki walked in line with her fellow pupils.

"Now that you're all here....I will crown who is Master".

Yami turned her back.

"Some of you have helped each other. Some of you needed help. And Some of you didn't help at all. Some of you failed....and some of you didn't listen....and some of you went through".

Each of the students reacted as they were being called out on their mistakes.

"Three of the four of you have failed their exam. And only one of you have completed it".

They all looked up in wonder as to who it is. Who could it be. Yuki looked to the snow below her. She knew it wasn't her...

"Sarrushu, you have shown the Mark of Mastery..."

The boy's eyes widen in shock. "Me! Master Yami! I'm a Master!"

"Yes".

Byakurai looked to Sarrushu with pride at his title. "Congraulations man".

"Thats so cool! You're a Master now!" Honura said happy.

Yuki couldn't hide her smile under her shame in herself.

"Congraulations, Sarrushu....I wish I could have done the same-". Yuki said.

"Yuki you to have shown the Mark of Mastery". Yami announced.

"What?! But you said I needed-"

"We live by tradition. You really think I'd go and changed the rules like that without any warning? And you didn't need to complete the exam to prove to be a Master".

Yuki's face glew in joy. "Master Yami!"

The woman gave a smile to her student.

"I'm sorry to say that Homura and Byakurai have not shown the Mark of Mastery. Good luck on the next exam".

They both smiled. Not just because of failing, but because their roads have only just opened up.

"There is still one thing left undone. Sarrushu!"

"Yes!"

"Come over here".

Sarrushu walked over to the side of Yami, they turned and faced each other. "Summon your Keyblade".

Sarrushu did that and brought forth his Keyblade, as did Yami with her Engulfted Angel.

"Take this charm, as it has been passed down years" Yami removed the Keychain of Engulfted Angel, the Reth Orb.

Sarrushu gasped. Yami handed over the the charm to him.

Sarrushu looked up with a smile. "Thanks mom" he whispered.

Yami just smiled.

Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:24 am

<Nexas was Number IV>

Rexin was quick to answer.

"An ally where I met Nexas before he was a Nobody. There I met Sean. It's in Tri-Star TownCity in the World Celestial Grounds".

Rexin stopped for a minute. "That reminds me. Kyxcir is the new Second-in-Command. Give him the word when he returns". And with that Rexin began to leave.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:27 am

<First off, epic post, signal when you want "it" to occur>

Rooted to the spot he still stood, Gunamnex silently watched the fight between Yami and Yuki. For a moment he felt concerned that Yuki would be defeated, but his worry subsided when Yuki managed to trip her former master. When Yuki began to run up the forming ice stairs, he glanced up and saw for the first time the symbol above.

Clever move he thought to himself as Yuki grabbed the symbol and attempted to read the scroll. Yami's reaction, followed by Yuki's decision to leave the battlefield, surprised him though, and he sought to keep pace as she left, watching from a distance as she searched for more symbols. While he waited, a message arrived from Roland in the form of a small scroll that appeared in Gunamnex's left hand.

"How's it progressing? I ended up testing a potential master myself now. Sorry I am not going to make it for the ceremony. Roland."

Gunamnex flipped the scroll over and produced a pen, writing a response. Snapping two fingers, the scroll dissipated, returning to Roland, who was still proctoring Aleri's exam.

"I am not sure of the results. Her former master seemed to have interfered with the test rules, rules older than ourselves. Watch that lad Roland, he may just surprise you. Gunamnex."

Gunamnex walked alongside Yuki's chocobo as she returned home feeling dejected. He felt remorse as well, even though he had himself past his exam without problems. Of course, his trainer was also the test giver, and a friend at that. Gunamnex looked over to see Yuki's smileless face, she seemed distant now. He pondered what had raced through her head when her own aunt attacked her without remorse. He had seen such sadness long ago, back when families were divided during the war. Her family was together, but as keybladers, and powerful one at that, they were burdened to train their future generations harshly when necessary.

Gunamnex stood behind the group of Dark Bloodline pupils, awaiting the decision of Master Yami. In the olden days, many master exams were decided by a group of masters, but family lines often based the decision on the judgement of just one. He had considered revealing himself and invoking an old code of mastery on Yuki's behalf, but decided against doing so. Upon hearing Yami begin to speak, he noticed something unusual in her words, then smiled, knowing now what Master Yami had intended to do. He soon gave a standing ovation for the two new masters, even if his claps were silent to their ears.

<Again, that was worth the wait.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:34 am

<Really? Worth the wait? I was actually disappointed completely with myself.

But as long as you like it, it must have been good. Cool>

<I'll be sure to have "it" done soon.

And you do know my "soon" is no where near soon, but trust me. Soon. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 pm

<It WAS awesome. I think I see what makes you think it awas disappointing, though... something was off. Yami outright LIED to them when she said that three of four had failed. Or I wasn't reading it right.>
<Ideas are forming in my head regarding Nexas...>

Aleri hung, suspended. He gripped the hilt of his large Keyblade, embedded in the Golem's heads. "Why... why isn't this thing dead!? Is it even possible to win...!?" He planted his feet on its chest and pulled on TELOS. "HrrraaaaaAAAAAAGH!" He removed it and fell to the ground at its feet, sprawling onto his back. It had stopped moving for a moment... no doubt it was about to reactivate and squash him.
It's... over...! ... ...No, it's not over! Not until I win! His eyes sharpened. He flipped to his feet and spun, Keyblade in hand, spinning around, striking at the stone monster's legs.
And it fell.
The giant was knock down. Another swift blow sent it flying into the water. The look in Aleri's eyes faded.
"...Mr. Roland? I think I did it."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:05 am

<Think about it. Three out of the four failed the exam. You didn't need to complete the exam to become Master.>

Lost with the darkness of oblivion, the speck of existance within non-existance gently floated within nothingness.

"Whatever....not like I expected much"

The blacked-haired beast. The lost soul. The being of bore.

The Reaper of Dreams.

The Nightmare Shinigami

Nexas just starred into the darkness. Nothing and voided darkness. How far will it go? Miles? Or inches? Is it just out of my reach? Or is there no hope of even coming close to the edge?

Nexas lifted his hand up, he tried to reach out and just, touch it.

But it escaped his grasp.

Nexas hand retreated to his side. He gave out a long heavy sigh.

Suddenly there was a computer like beep, and a large monitor like image opened up, itvwss incredible in size and made Nexas looked miniture.

The monitor had an image. Of a boy in an ally bleeding from his arm. A large piece of broken glass within his wrist.

Of all of these things, the only thing that shocked him was the startling beep....
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:24 am

<Forced writing tiem>

<First, khfreak, just have Erntxt escape from Beast or something. End the mission.>

Twilight Town Residence.

The door to the home of the woman opened up and the little girl walked in. She was a bit confused by the mysterious man. "Mom....who is this?" she asked for the name of Siks.

XxxX

Castle Asylum.

"You guys pretty much suck" The man taughted at the wookie and girl.

XxxX

<I think that's it besides Beast's Castle which I just need khfreak to finish up>

<And where is AKeybladeYouSay?!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 pm

"Not quite yet lad" came Roland's voice from beyond the fog.

As though awaiting Roland's words, the golem leaped out from the water, it's arms' blades transformed into a pair of morning star. The figurehead that Aleri had plunged TELOS into, the one containing the scroll, was now open mouthed, the scroll gone. Bringing it's arms down forward, the morning stars shot out towards the plateau's edge, digging into the earth. The golem swung itself upward, hurdling over Aleri and back atop the plateau. The chains retracted, the morning stars cleaving the ground on both sides of Aleri, just inches from his body and keyblade. Having retracted its weapons, the golem began to spin, heading towards Aleri with the ferocity of a tornado.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 am

He stepped back, falling over himself. He stared up in awe. "How... how many times can this thing regenerate!?"

<I... thought we were trying to end it sooner, rather than later. Shall I have Al hax it until it's dead?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 am

<No, there was three figure heads that make up the head. Two cause changes, the last one does something special>

<Besides, you gotta earn the final test, lol>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 am

Aleri stood up one last time. "There's only one head left. I don't think it'll survive this time..." He leapt onto its leg, running up, getting ready... then he jumped above the Golem, all set to destroy it from above. He was falling down, about to elminate the third head...

And then he let go.

The hilt slid out of his hands. He latched instead to the chain, then used it to swing down. It embedded itself into the shoulder, a mere inch from the figurehead...
One of its monstrous limbs flailed around above the head. If Aleri had struck normally, it would have been able to mash him to a pulp. Instead, he was holding on to his weapon, just out of reach on its back. Once the arm stopped flailing, Aleri pulled himself back up and gripped TELOS firmly before slashing at the last remaining head.

"Game over."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:44 am

A man was sitting a pure white room. He himself is was also pure white, his clothes, his hair, and the mask he wore. This mask had nothing on it not even eye holes. This being seemed to be "watching" hundreds of mirrors that were surrounding him. In each mirror events of the universe he guarded played through. Three events so far picked his entrist. The first showed a young man more of a boy really walking through a world of red anomalies. The being watched this boy or rather his weapon. Well so this boy is you new master. Do you plane on devouring those red anomalies? He thought to himself before looking over to the second. This event was one he could not see or sense but rather just knew was happening. I wonder what that Heartless plans on telling that Nobody? The third event showed a family of keybladers rejoicing over two new young Masters, but it wasn't the family that picked his intrest but the one who also watched this event. The being made a fist and all the other mirrors shatterd leaving only the one showing this event. "How much longer....before my patience with you runs out...Gunamnex?"

Last edited by XGeass on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:55 am

The golem slowly came to a stop, it's arms reverting back to the original crimson red blades. It stepped back from Aleri and knelt down. The last warrior figurehead's mouth opened, dropping the olive branch to the ground in front of it. Raising its arms out in front of it, the golem seemed to nod to Aleri before pointing its blades towards its chest. The central dragon figurehead in the chest glowed brightly still as the golem drove its arm blades into it, commiting the ritual of Seppuku. After carving a complete circle, the golem toppled over, its body beginning to fade away.

"You have past the test of the body!" Rang Roland's voice from the fog.

<Oh dear, you brought that one out xgeass.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:43 am

Siks gave a mental sigh of relief. She doesn't recognize me. He knelt down to greet her. "Hi, I'm Siks."

<I almost typed "High, I'm Siks." >_> >
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:35 pm

<......Would have been hilarious if he said "Siks, I'm high".>

"Hi, and I'm Maria" The little girl said.

<I think her not remembering was a better idea then her freaking out. It wouldn't help Siks, it would have seemed forced writing; because I can't think of any lines other then "Hey, you killed my father!" which sounds horrible.

Plus, would she remember a face she saw for only not even a second?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Aleri unsummoned TELOS and picked up the branch. "...I passed? So, now for the third trial..." What is this branch? Looks like it's from an olive tree. It probably has some signifigance.

Meanwhile, at Destiny Islands...
Rexial appeared behind Maxgen. "Hey, just come tell me when you wanna leave. I don't think you know how to make DCs yet, Kiddo. No need to worry about Al. It would take more than some test to beat him. ...Speaking of Aleri, he's going to tell you how to use your Keyblade-Specific powers. You know, sealing things, unlocking things, suspending yourself in midair for unreasonable amounts of time... Basic Keyblader knowledge."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 pm

<I actually didn't expect her to remember. But Siks is so stricken with grief that he's forgone logical thought.>

"It's nice to meet you," he said.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 am

Now the fog departed from the plateau, leaving a blazing sunset on the horizon. Roland stepped forth into view. He walked up to Aleri and placed one hand on Aleri's right shoulder.

"You have done well Aleri, but there is still one final test. The test of the soul."

Suddenly Roland placed his other hand on Aleri's forehead. His gloved hand shined brightly for a moment, as a force of energy pulsed through.

"Good, I was able to unlock your true power, the power you subconsciously keep in check due to the state of your heart. Now it may begin."

With that, Roland leaped back a considerable distance, summoning Honor's Last Echo to his hand.

<Insert battle music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjKdGSkuSFA&feature=channel_video_title >

"COME ON THEN! ARE YOU TRULY CAPABLE OF BECOMING A MASTER OF THE KEYBLADE?" Roland shouts as he assumes a fighting stance, Honor's Last Echo held across his chest in reverse left handed grip. With his right hand, he lets loose a burst of light beams, each of them streaking towards Aleri.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:53 pm

"Wha... what...!?" This power... It's awesome! Whatever I was before was worth nothing by comparison... Can I really defeat Roland with my true power? ... ...I'll try my best! He summoned TELOS, which now felt remarkably lighter. The look in his eyes changed again to that focus he had when he threw the Golem into the sea.

He held up a hand, disappearing. The beams passed through where he was. He reappeared. "Get ready...!" He dashed at Roland, leaping into the air to use one of his favorite tricks with heavy weapons: Using gravity to multiply the force of the blow.

<To clear up the disappear-reappearing maneuver... He altered reality and made all forms of Light pass through him, including those beams.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:10 pm

In one swift movement Roland appeared in the air as well, kicking a knee up into Aleri's chest. At the same time, Roland used his keyblade as a fulcrum to tip Aleri over onto his back. Roland's tapped Aleri's hand with his free hand, causing him to release TELOS as he fell backwards. Now towering over Aleri in midair, Roland swung down with the butt of his keyblade into Aleri's chest, sending him straight towards the ground.

Now wielding both keyblades, Roland tossed TELOS down at its master with a tremendous force, burying the keyblade into the ground, just inches from Aleri's forehead. Roland landed atop TELOS's handle, Honor's Last Echo now pointed at Aleri's throat.

"You have failed the test of the soul Aleri. You misjudged your capabilities with your unlocked inner power. As such, I will reseal that power until you yourself understand why you cannot be a master yet."

With that, Roland leapt off TELOS and proceeded to help Aleri up.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 pm

<That was awesome. O.O>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 pm

"Aghk... ghhhkk..." He took Roland's hand and stood. His grin wavered. "I... I guess... I'm not good enough yet." His face fell.
He's right... I wasn't truly ready for that kind of power. If I had it now, it would just be used badly. What good is any strength if I'm hasty with it? I can't believe it... I failed. I'm no Master...
"Sorry to waste your time. I'll go back." He turned back to the edge of the plateau.
...just a failure.
"...I have my students to worry about, and the sun is almost setting."
Students... that's right. I still have stuff to take care of. I can't just mope around. I can always try again later... when I've gotten to be a better person than I am today. My failing was my own flaw. It won't be passed on to them.
"Yeah..." Aleri turned back to Roland and bowed. "...Thank you, Roland, Sir!" He jumped off and into a Light Corridor.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:59 am

Roland started to brush himself off after Aleri departed. Heaving his keyblade onto one shoulder, he produced a flask and took a swig from it. Satisfied, he smiled before speaking alone to himself.

"You've learned well, keyblade adept. May you someday succeed us all. After all, that was the title given to me when I first failed."

With that, Roland leaped down off the plateau and onto the canoe, beginning to row back to the main island. He started humming a tune as he did so, "Song of the Volga Boatman".

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next