TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 14 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:49 pm

<Er, wouldn't slashing in the opposite direction accomplish nothing? It wouldn't even stop his attack... Unless you hooked his blade with your own. I'll... assume... that's what happened, or at least that the blow was deflected.>

Xeromus returned with a defiant glare. He fell to the ground, then kicked off and landed on the Basilisk. He ran along it, striking periodically, eventually reaching where Nexas was.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:05 am

<Must resist urge to have Roland fist slam the Basilisk>

<I be bored>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:26 am

<Whatever. I was going to have Yuki stare gaze when suddenly one star blinked out, but SOMEONE doesn't want that star to blink out. >:[>

The frosty Keyblade wielder continued to stare at the stars, when she thought it be time to return to Celestial Grounds, and complete her exam. Her face turned deterimed. She jumped over the railing and laneded into the pit of snow. She whistled into the blizzard, and out came her Raven Chocobo, it slid over and stopped. Yuki saddled up on it and the chocobo began to walk. The walk turned into a run. Which turned into a sprint. And it still went faster. Suddenly a portal opened up and Yuki and her chocobo ran into it.

XxxX

<Yeah, but I guess we're thinking differently. Let's say Xeromus slash to his left, Nedas would have to slash left as well in order to hook them as you said. But from Nexas's POV the slash was to the right. So, in the opposite direction would be left, thus hooking them creating the sparks.>

Nexas waited and attempted to jab the end of the scythe into Xeromus' gut.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:41 am

Xeromus stopped short, slashing at the neck of the beast they were standing on. After that, he sort of... froze. The blade passed through the image, dispelling it. Xeromus appeared on the other side of Nexas, trying to finish the Basilisk.
"How many of these creatures do you HAVE?! It's getting on my nerves... I thought you wanted to fight me, not hide behind monsters."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 am

<Are you talking about me and Destiny Islands? If so that star has been out for a while now. >_> >

A cloaked figure walked through the streets of Disney Town. He mumbled "Where the hell is? Where the hell is it? Why can't I sense it? Where the hell is it?!" Over and over again as he walked.

Last edited by XGeass on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:12 am

<I meant Admin and Systhisile.>

"If that's what you want!"

The Basilisk fall onto the ground almost as if it has died and the scales and skin melted off. All that was left was mere bones, Nexas still on the skull of the beast. He jumped off and landed in an open area. He stabbed his scythe into the ground by the handle. He cracked his knuckles and braced himself. "I grew up to fight with my bare hands. I don't need weapons!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:03 am

Xeromus lifted an eyebrow. "You do realize... I could cut you down before you got close enough to touch me, right? Pick up your weapon and face me with your full strength! I will accept nothing less, and you would have nothing less from me."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:21 am

<Well, it won't dissappear until Eques is done with his plot point there. Afterwards, it's his call as to whether it goes out or not.>

Alice responed by ducking the blast, "I'm no Ravain!" She yelled slashing at the cloaked figure.

Lance looked questioningly, "He who eats his own tail? Ivan, are you high?" He asked perfectly serious.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:49 am

Gunamnex watched Yuki depart. Just as he was about to summon a portal of light to go after her, he found an arm pulling him into a Kingdom Hearts Symbol portal that appeared behind him.

He appeared in Celestial Grounds, wind bellowing at his cloak.

"So, what I miss?" Roland said from behind him.

"Besides all the chaos going around, not much. How was Halloween Town?"

"It was a blast. Nice to see John's descendent is keeping up with the family tradition."

The two began to walk around Celestial Grounds, Roland chatting about finding the old tavern.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 am

The blindfolded boy dodged it with a back pedal and then his body glew blue for a moment then he was wearing armour. He pulled on his helemet as he raised a rather small knife. "Prove to me your not a knight of the red lord and I'll consider showing you to your boyfriend" the knight said "I am the Blizzard Knight. I am the Shadow Knight of Defense and lightning"

<the chasm is very important actually so it'll stay for a while...or I could bring another apocalypse on a world and work from there but Sythiese is my chosen world to have a connection to the spirit world>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 am

"Hmph, From that answer you at least know what it looks like." Ivan said as his keyblade started to glow. "Before the day is through you will know much more about Ouroboros, more than anyone could dream of." A beam then shoots out a beam that seemed to form a portal with a Ouroboros symble around it. "The first point is now open all I need now is the second."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:08 am

"Fine" Nexas hushed under his breath. "What's the point in these boring tactics. I normally just shrug things off and say 'Whatever'. But no. I settle too much for less then I hoped". Nexas opened his eyes which turnt bright yellow as the sign of darkness evoloping his hollow body. Something....something bright was also within his coat. What is that? Why is that? How? What does it mean?

Before any thought occured the Reaplings meteralized behind Xeromus and two of them grabbed his arms, while the other held his legs together as they began to levitate in the air. Xeromus was trapped as if he was being crucified in mid air. The ground under Nexas began to raise him up and forward to Xeromus. Nexas diced his eyes at Xeromus. The Nightmare Shinigami raised his scythe and slash repeatedly to The Reaper of Death.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:16 pm

<Okay so i kinda lied. I didn't know if they had Wi-Fi where I'm staying and they do...obviously....>
<Anyway,
'Cause I'm bored and it feels like I haven't posted in forever im gonna do that now>
Maxgen continued watching, trying hide, not wanting to be next, and put her view back on 'Nexas' and their Leader, Xeromus. She lost her breath and stared wide-eyed up at them, completely forgetting about the remote in her hand. <Not joking. Just remembered she had it -_-> I thought I can't feel emotions... so is this an emotion I'm feeling? or a memory or something?
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Xeromus winced at every strike. Glancing blows, not enough to kill him, but very painful. "This doesn't... look good...!" He flicked his wrist, sending his own blade into one of the Reaplings holding him.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 pm

<I actually forgot about the remote, too, lol. But with Siks down for the count, I think I'm just gonna wait until Kotank gets back, unless Nebula decides to have Rex get it from her.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 pm

<I don't think Rexial would interfere. He's agreed to stand back and trust Xeromus to win.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 pm

<Summary Plzzzzzzzz?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:55 pm

<Lemme think, X-Sigma retreated, further movement with NvsX, some other stuff.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 am

<And Admin's Erubus, and XGeass' characters are fighting on the collapassing Synthsile. Which I'm all lost with.>

The Reapling was slashed and it retreated and let Xeromus free. The other Reapling almost seemed angry with the Reaper's strike, and slashed at him with it's scythe.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am

Xeromus swung his scythe in a corkscrewing slash around himself, sending out a shockwave to blow everything back. "You know, I'm all for a challange, and I don't want you to hold back, but MUST you call your minions to help fight? Of course, any subordinate of mine is stronger than one of your Reaplings. You could send one out to challenge them..." He slashed at the air three times, sending energy slash waves at Nexas going vertically, horizontally, and diagonally. "...But you'll NEED the help."

<See what Xeromus is doing there? He's kinda talking Nexas into sending away his minions. First, he complains, then he challenges, then he mocks.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 am

"I was just giving you an idea and what's to come". Nexas snapped his thumb and index finger which each Reapling looked at Nexas and disappeared, the who slashed earlier stayed moment. Then disappeared as well. Xeromus was released and fell down into the ground hard, landing on his back. Nexas jumped down from the mini-cliff and avoided the the incoming attacks. The Shinigami held his scythe ready to slash as soon as he falls close to Xeromus.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:07 am

Xeromus managed to... well, breakdance away from the oncoming attack, retaliating with an rising arc.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 am

Nexas jumped back dodging the attack. "Didn't want to do this. But you're holding back your true powers. I've been told you can teleport, yet you haven't done none. I attampted much effort to remind but it's just not going through!" Nexas lifted his scythe over his shoulder. "When I had you pinned down, when my Reaplings held you in mid-air, and just now. Show me ALL of your power!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

<Wazzup, mind starting a meaningful scene between Zane and Sally?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Xeromus stood silent for a moment. "...So, you HAVE heard..." His image flickered, and another of him appeared on Nexas's other side. Then another on either side, then four appeared diagonally to him. "...But it's not nearly that simple. I can do a lot more than simple teleportation... I can be everywhere at once, within reason." The eight Xeromuses all struck in different ways. One swung down at Nexas, another swung diagonally, another side-to-side. It produced an effect slightly reminiscent of Octaslash.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next