TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 27 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  LightRoxas13 Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:44 pm

<I need to stop putting this off. Sorry... again. (I'm gonna be apologizing so much.)>
Maxgen was sitting by the water with her bag next to her when Rex spoke,"Yeah I know you can send me back. You just want me out of here so you can mess with Kizu." She said jokingly with a small smile. Then what he said about the Keyblade and Keyblader abilities caught her attention,"You mean you can do more with the Keyblade besides fighting?"
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey, I just wanna make sure she doesn't get killed too fast...

Aleri dropped out of an LC next to Maxgen and grinned. It seemed slightly forced, though. "That's right. For example..." He summoned Zero/One (instead of TELOS) and pointed it at Rexial.
"H-hey, wait a sec! I didn't volunteer to be part of your demonstra-" He was silenced as energy chains shot out fo the Key and bound Rexial to a post nearby.
"...Yep. You can magically seal things, and unseal most things. Of course, if a Master were to place a tight seal on something, a beginner could never break it. ...Not to say I'm a Master, but... Well, I placed a simple seal on those chains. Try unsealing him with your Keyblade."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:13 pm

"Alright-y then." She stood up and summoned Astral Blast but had absolutly no clue how to unseal it. "You're gonna have me figure it out on my own, right?"
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Location : In state,in a town,in a house....im not gonna tell you cause you might stalk me

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:54 am

"Actually, just point it. It's automatic. To SEAL something requires knowledge and doesn't happen automatically. Imagine if it WERE automa-"
"Get me out of this already!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:42 am

Zane, the lightning and water, floating blade, number XI of Organization XIV was just walking around the castle. He wasn't thinking, just being bored as he is, just walking around, listening to his iPod with the earphones he made into his coat. Eyes closed, not knowing where he was going. When the playlist ended, he opened his eyes, and noticed something.

Where the f*** did he go?

Zane stopped in his tracks as he realized this. "Aww, crap"

Zane looked around, large open area, grey walls. Yep. Either Castle Asylum or The Castle That Never Was. Why does it have to be a castle? Why can't it be "House Asylum"?

"Why don't we have PDAs or something? With a layout of the world or room or whatever. And we'll be able to call the others members. And apps and games. And wi-fi enabled Internet so I can check GameFAQs and YouT- and why am I talking to myself?"

Oh, thanks! I thought you were talking to me!

"Oh, I forgot you're still with me".

Zane continued walking until he faced a door. He grabbed the knob. "Why can't this just be the door to my room?"

Zane opened the door and to his surprise, it WAS the door to his room.

What?
What?

Zane slowly walked in, he was confused. His room was in the hallway along the way to the Grey Area. All of the sudden the door shut. He was shocked so he ran and opened the door, when he opened the door, it led him now to the hallway. He checked the number on the door.

"Eleven..."

He closed the door. He jumped into his bed. And tried to get comfortable. And after awhile. He was asleep.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:58 am

<What the eff?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 am

<Castle Asylum bends to your thoughts. Nebula confirmed this>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:47 pm

<I understand that. I just don't get why you posted that I mean what the **** dude? But, it was funny, so yay!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 pm

<They have Magic, they don't need PDAs. Plus, in Days, you could see a map of the surrounding area. Same in Re:Coded. I don't think Org.XIII equipped Roxas with a Radar.
That, and the internet and YouTube access and games and all would be distracting. If they want to have PDAs, they can darn well buy 'em themselves. Xeromus isn't exactly going to pay himself.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:18 pm

<I posted that because I felt Zane was left out.

And khfreak, what do you think about just having Erntxt escape and having Kyxcir and Exact just following him by "senseing" it.>

Everyone of my characters just coughed in unison.

<There. Now everyone just interact with that. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:34 pm

<I've actually been thinking this over. You see, there are a few things I need to do at Beast's Castle at the moment. Actually, I think I'll PM you about it.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 am

<Never mind. Let's continue the misson. 0.0>

<You start>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 am

<Very well.>

"Now if we're done talking about a dead man," Erntxt began as he outstretched one hand, holding it up sideways with all five fingers extended. Then, with lightning-fast speed, he formed it into a fist and punched Beast square in the chest, sending him flying out the door and into the hall. "Stand and fight like a man!"

(Outside)

Brick dashed forward at Kycxir. He dragged his blade along the ground, leaving a trail behind it, and, upon reaching Kycxir, yanked the blade upward, sending dust created from the damage to the ground into his opponent's eyes, following up with an uppercut.

Meanwhile, Drake and Sylvia were making their move against Exact. Sylvia's newly summoned Griffin quickly flew under Sylvia, pulling her onto his back, and dashed towards Drake and grabbed him in his claws by the shoulders. With the griffin flying towards Exact, Drake took hold of his staff, tucking the back end under his armpit and aiming the tip at Exact, and began firing glowing orbs at her.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 am

Rexial summoned Drakus and cut himself out of the chains. He was twitching uncontrollably. "K-Kiddo, mind letting me have a little TALK with Mr. Reject Keyblade Master here?" He dragged Aleri behind the nearest building.
"Rex, what's up?"
"NEVER... do that again."
"Now that you mention it, she's not the best at picking up certain tricks on the fly... She just finds a different solution. She'd probably generate a wind blade strong enough to cut the chain..."
"Mrrrgh..."
"All she had to do was point it."
"Still, she might end up missing and boring a hole in my face!"
"That's not how it works..."
"Shut up, lameass! Do you know how much it BURNS to be bound up with Light chains when you're a ****ing DEMON!?"
"...Demon?"
"Well, I'm All-Dark, so I think technically I'm a demon now."
"I don't think that makes a difference..."
"Shut up, flunkie!"
"Rex, salt. Wounds. Stop."
"Hmph, fine."
"'Kay, back to RTCing."
"AFTER I beat the **** outta you for that stunt."
"Wh-what!?"

Many, MANY sounds of violence were heard. Al was visible around the corner, on the ground, bleeding. "H-help... me...!"
Rexial kicked him again before opening a DC. "Through there. I have to DISCUSS something with Al here a little more."

A few minutes later, the roles were reversed. "Using... all those Light-based attacks... is cheating!"
"YOU'RE the one who picked the fight, Rex. It sucks to be you, since I know CURAGA. I can heal myself from the brink of death, and you have to chug an Elixir to get back up."
"...Dammit."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 am

Ivan walked through the world of the Ravian to the strange castle that was infront of him. He starred at the castle for a moment slowly stopped. He then turned to see his surroundings. Odd...The castle looks no closer then when I first started if anything it looks further away, and yet when I look back I can't see that masked idiot or those knights.. He then runs his fingers through his grey hair with a slight smile. "Yes I realize to." He says to himself as he summons Serpent's Fang. "Who ever you are stop playing this game...its annoying." When Ivan said this a mirror materialized infront of him. In that mirror showed not a reflextion of Ivan but of a masked man steeped in white. "Well now you caught on much faster than most, but then again you wouldn't be it's master if you weren't anything less than....exceptional." Said the man in the mirror.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 am

Rexial and Aleri came back, Rexial chugging down an Elixir.
"Well, let's save the Keyblader lessons for later. I'm sure you're tired." Aleri walked through the DC as Rexial finished his drink.
"After you, Kiddo."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Max nodded and went through the DC, making up her mind that she didn't want to get on either of their bad sides
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey, Rex, I feel a little different. I think I'm even stronger now, having experienced... THAT. Having my true power unlocked, even for just a minute, was a real experience.
Hmph... It must be nice, having such power. I have to rely completely on skill and the Darkness to fight.
Well... I've learned something from it, too. I need better control over my power. I'm going to retrain myself from scratch... I can't fight the same as you. We use the same style, but it doesn't work for me anymore. I need to fight with a style that works with my power.
...Well, good for you. I wanna see how this turns out... But you might wanna wait until you're done training others 'fore you try retraining yourself.
They continued, ending up at the gates of Castle Asylum.
"Alright, it's late. You have to get up early for tomorrow, so I don't reccommend wandering around too long. Remember, to open a Dark Corridor, you just summon up your will and some of the ambient Darkness in the world around you, focus on where to put both ends of the corridor, and there." Rexial finished his explanation, and was about to run inside when his face paled. "Erk... I left Kizu on the island! Gah... I'll bet she's slept right through the day. Forget a week, she needs a month before she's ready to take on a mission." He turned around and sprinted back through the open DC.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  LightRoxas13 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"Nice job, Rex." She muttered quietly then went inside the Castle and to her room. Max laid on her bed, but unable to sleep.
LightRoxas13
LightRoxas13
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:19 pm

<...Somebody post! So, is ANYBODY in disagreement with my time skip idea?>

Back at Destiny Islands...

Rexial yanked on Kizu's arm. "Hey! Wake up already! It's been 36 hours since you've been awake at all! ...GET THE **** UP ALREADY!"

Meanwhile, in another dimension...

"It can demolish a city."
"We can take it!"
"No. No, we can't."
Then the space in that world folded upon itself, wiping it from existance. And we'll NEEEEEVER see it again. /Foreshadowing
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 pm

< Well I have my plotes going one.....Its just taking me along time to pos because I keep rewriting the stories. >_> >
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:06 am

<As I said, as soon as I'm finished with what I have planned, it's fine. And I'm waiting for Whats_Up. WHATS_UP! *kamehamehadouken* You awake yet?(Did I just give Rex an idea? Ah, what do I care.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:24 pm

(I'm sure no-one remembers me, but since I don't have the time to read over the story, I guess it's only fair.)
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 pm

<Hey, Skazza/Nate.
...Yeah, I'm not about top forget you. I can forget who has what character, but I definitely remember you.>

<...Recap: Xeromus fought Nexas, Nexas bit the dust, Xeromus was beat to hell, a guy called X-Sigma tried to distract Xero so Nexas would win, but Al, Rex, Siks, and possibly somebody else held him off until it was over. Siks went to visit the family of the man he killed back at THE BEGINNING. Kuroyuki became a Keyblade Master. Aleri tried, and failed, an Exam with Roland. Aleri and Rexial are training Maxgen(New Nobody recruit) and Kizukanai(She-Who-Is-Oblivious-To-All). Some Puppet Master guy is fighting some other guys, I don't have all the details. Um... Synthisle(Lance's world) is falling apart. The Ravain(a kind of being that can only be killed by Spirit Weapons) attacked Synthisle, and now they'll target somewhere else.

...Sorry if I'm not going back far enough. I can't remember exactly when the last time you were here was.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:36 pm

(I'm at school and using my mobile device so... some filler.) Nathan sat on a chair.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next