TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 am

Zane was pushed by a great distance.

Maybe you should stop the attack for awhile

Good call.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 am

Dispatch kicked off the ground and went high up enough that he was out of the way.

X-Sigma said, "Thanks for the warning, ass. But I don't think it'll matter if you don't have your head!" He put the spiked knuckles back on at the same time as he rushed toward Siks.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:42 am

With a roar, partially a battle cry, but mostly a cry of pain, Siks thrust forward both of his hands and let out a massive beam of Light and Darkness, about as wide as a Darkside's wingspan.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 am

The force of the blast was enought to send Al and Rex flying away.
"Augh!"
"Son of a submariner!"

"Hmph!" Xeromus stuck his curved blade into the ground, causing pillars of darkness to rise sround him, blocking the attack. "I was expecting such a trick from the so-called 'Nightmare Shinigami'. I am not easily fooled..." He trailed off as the air changed. Something was... different. It was almost as though the air were charged with fear. More so than a second ago.
DIIIIIIiiiiie...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 am

<Why do I have the tremendous urge to make Roland duel Aleri, just for fun?>

As Roland stepped through the laboratory door, a scene of utter chaos appeared before him. Vials of strange liquids were bubbling over, sparks of electricity were arcing between metal rods, and a few organs could be seen pulsating withing jars on a shelf. Jack had let go of Roland by now, and the skeleten spun in a waltz-like slide across the room.

"It just so happens that we were attempting to make one of grandpappy's greatest scare gadgets, the ghostifier 3000." Jack exclaimed, pointing over to a cauldron atop a table.

"Unfortunately John Skellington's notes on this particular concoction was lost ages ago. Fool never did like writing things down more than once." Doctor Finkelstein said from near the cauldron. He appeared agitated as he stared at various vials laid out before him.

Roland walked over to the cauldron and looked at it inquisitively. He thought back to the times he spent with John Skellington decades ago.

"I remember this project of John's. It was designed to give someone the powers of a ghost, mainly invisibility and the ability to go through objects, right?"

Doctor Finkelstein looked at Roland with slight shock.
"Very smart this one is Jack. I would love to examine his brain sometime." He said with a shrewd smile that slightly unnerved Roland.

Roland peered at the vials of various bubbling liquids for a few minutes.

"I believe he used vials of red, blue, and green liquids, one of each." Roland said with his arms crossed.

Doctor Finkelstein grasped each vial and poured them into the cauldron. The liquids bubbled fiercely, creating a sound like a ghost wailing.

"Now for the test subject" the doctor said as he retrieved a cage from a shelf, a bat fluttering inside. He tossed the cage into the cauldron, and sure enough, the bat appeared from within, semi-transparent in color. It flew away in a frantic flight, going straight through the ceiling.

"It works! It WORKS!" Jack exclaimed excitedly as he began jumping up and down.

"Hmmph, beginner's luck" the doctor exclaimed, as though slightly upset at not discovering the combination himself. Roland just smiled.

"Thank you Roland." Jack said as he made his way over to Roland and squeezed him in an embrace.

"Glad I could help, but I am afraid I must be going." Roland said between short breaths.

"So soon, but the fun has just begun!"

"Yes, I have friends to catch up to. I'll be back sometime again though." Roland said as he eased out of Jack's grip and began walking out of the room.

"Well, then, have a good scary day!" Jack said while waving goodbye. Doctor Finkelstein was too busy to say goodbye, having already tossed more critters into the cauldron.

Roland walked outside to the center of town and then summoned his keyblade. Bringing his free hand down across his keyblade, Roland opened a Kingdom Hearts Symbol portal and stepped through it quickly.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 am

X-Sigma stood there, pushed back a couple of inches by the blast. "Interesting attack. Against someone with your level of skill, I'm sure they'd be unconscious at the least. As it was, I did feel it. I guess I should congratulate you on that one." He sidestepped as a sword embedded itself in the ground where he'd just been. "And I hope you didn't expect that to work, Ape."

Dispatch landed and laughed. "Ape? I haven't begun to show you ape yet." The ground began to stir. "And have I mentioned I control metal? Y'know you can find metal wherever the ground is." An iron spike emerged from the ground behind him. "See? There's always some if you dig."

"Nice fact. Too bad it doesn't matter!" X-Sigma threw his double ended blade, which spun like a buzzsaw toward Dispatch's throat.

Dispatch snapped his whip at it, sending it into the ground. "Chain-whip. Haven't gone anywhere without it since...I learned to use it."

"But you know what's a pity?" X-Sigma went for Siks this time as he held his opponent's hand behind his back and began choking him. "Your friend's gone! Move and I snap his neck."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 am

Suddenly a yellow steam passed X-Sigma and Dispatch next to their feet. It was coming from the Phantom blade of Zane. "Sorry. Dispatch. This is gonna hurt". The stream made it's way to another blade. As it got there the stream spit and made it's way to the other two blades. Finally those two blade made their own stream going straight for X-Sigma and Dispatch and connected right where they were.

Zane gave a sarcasic salute to X-Sigma and Dispatch with a cheesy smile.

There was an echo-like sound and the streams have created a barracade where electricity shocked both X-Sigma and Dispatch repeatedly.

<This basically>

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 Scaledphpserver741filen
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 pm

<What'd I miss and where can I jump back in if I decide to have Sally be exactly where Zane is?>
"No, there's no one else." Nikki said to White.
<Oh, and, Whazzup? Your drawing sux pixls.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

<You gotta respect him for trying.>
<See, Xeromus and Nexas are having THE fight that was planned a year ago, X-Sigma wants to distract Xeromus so he loses, Nexas ISN'T with X-Sigma, and Al, Rex, Siks, Zane, and Dispatch are fighting X-Sigma together.>

"Holy...! ...How did he... survive that!?" Aleri gazed in disgust. "How can one of such tainted Heart have that kind of resilience!? Xemnas would have been reduced to ash! ...Well, if he were still around."
Rexial was sagging. "Not my best day... I guess our combined energy isn't enough to beat this guy down. We'll have to do this MY way now. ...Once that energy cage is gone, anyway."

<So much for Plan A... And we didn't bother coming up with a Plan B.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Lance pressed outward with a Dark Shield, smothering the nearby flames, he smirked as he spoke, "Ivan, the world's greatest coward."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 pm

It seemed to start suddenly raining, particularly on X-Sigma and Dispatch.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Something very small appeared near X-Sigma, growing and growing from a single point until it was Klovn sprung from the once singularity.
"Hello, there, good sir, I was wondering if I could have a word with you. Is this a good time?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Why did it start raining?
Remember Zane's element?
Ah.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Suddenly, a powerful blast of water blew Klovn a bit of a ways away.
Sally surfed in next to everyone else on her keyblade.
"What'd I miss?"
<I came up with a new battle theme for Sally.
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=3dLAv0NklTg >
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Enixo yawned as the flames stop a foot around in a circle. "Nice try really but Lance could stab me a thousand times and I could just laugh and walk away like nothing happened" he said as he waited for his role.

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:43 pm

<If the trend continues, X-Sigma is SCREWED.
...And I imagine that while Rexial would me etstatic to duel Roland, Aleri would hide under his bed the moment Roland brought up the idea of fighting him.>

"Hi, Sally! You missed part of the fight of the century, and the awesomest Triple Tech ever."

<...You know, the beam was meant to do a bit more than 'Ouch, I felt that'.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 pm

"No idea what that even is."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:11 pm

"It's a term for three people combining their abilities to perform one, super-awesome attack. I heard it on another world... actually, it's the world I got the Holy Dragon Sword from..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Dispatch sighed. "Well, sucks to be me I guess." And then he got shocked into oblivion, blacking out before falling. X-Sigma watched.

"Pitiful. And to think he's from such a race as his." He then felt the shock himself and staggered backward as though he'd been punched. He began laughing. "Hahaha...heheh...I'm surprised." He winced before he continued to laugh. "Heheh...hahahahah...That actually hurt. I don't think I've ever felt pain before...I'm officially impressed." He mock-applauded. "But it's still not good enough." He knelt with his hands in his pockets, head bowed, and suddenly the electric field was gone.

Dispatch came around. "Damn, Zane! Could you get a bit closer to killing me next time? Ah, damn that hurt!" He continued mumbling, mostly just repeating the same thing, before standing up and seeing X-Sigma. "So what do you think would happen if I just cut off his head?"

X-Sigma laughed. "Try it and see what happens."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"Good, Dispatch. Get madder. Someone heal him up. He'll sure to be 10 times stronger after that". Zane said with with a smile. Perhaps his plan was to damage Dispatch as well as this mysterious opponent the whole time. Dispatch is a saiyan and ofcourse being hurt this badly then being healed would no doubt give him an intense power boost.

Or maybe he just impovised an hostage situation. Zane isn't much of a thinker. He usually goes with his first thought.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:27 pm

"Nah...I'm fine." Dispatch raised his sword above X-Sigma's head and swung downwards, only to be kicked in the stomach. "You...son of a...b*tch!"

"Yeah, she was. Ready to die?"

"Like hell!" His hair turned gold and spiked. "You can just take THIS!" He kicked X-Sigma in the side of the head, sending him staggering off to one side. "And remember me by it."

X-Sigma held the side of his head where he'd been kicked and took his hand down. It was covered in blood. "You drew blood...I'm the only one who's ever drawn my own blood...And I liked it better that way! Now you've made me mad, Saiyan! Pay your respects now, because you have three seconds to live!"

"No thanks. I'd rather do this." He held his hands out in front of him, palms toward X-Sigma. "Shi no ichigeki!" A large purple blast of energy overtook X-Sigma, and when the dust cleared he was gone. "Good riddance."

X-Sigma's voice came from above him. "Riddance? Hardly. Look up."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Siks collapsed, panting heavily. "****, not even a scratch. What in the name of frozen hell is this guy?"

Meanwhile,

Kotank pulled White and Nikki on to the ship and shut the entry ramp. "Strap yourselves in, we're in for a bumpy ride," he instructed before running over and sitting in the pilot's seat. He then took off, albeit rather shakily, and, after many twists and turns to avoid floating world chunks, got off-world without so much as a scratch on the ship's paint-job. Kotank then set the auto-pilot and slouched back in his chair. "Whew. We made it. Thank you for flying Air Kotank. And remember: I accept tips." He turned his chair around as he said this to check-up on at his two passengers.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 pm

<I like the theme, yousay. Reminds me of Cowboy Bebop
and Florence + The Machine. I was thinking, ironically, (not irony,w/e) Sally's Song by Amy Lee of Evanesenvd.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Nathan's twin brother scratched his head. "I could have sworn I made the same joke and left o Castle Asylum. Must have been a dream":

<So, admin, what's going to happen to the world? Will it be destroyed? If so, can you post what happens as it does and describe the world breaking, ect)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Kotank just shrugged and leaned back in his seat.

Meanwhile,

Erntxt's eye twitched for a moment. So, they've finally shown up. Maybe I should go take them out. They'll never stop bugging me until I do. Erntxt thought as he turned to leave, still invisible. It's funny though, I half expected this thing to smell me. Ah, well. Guess I can fight him some other time. He thought, looking back at the Beast.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next