TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 35 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 am

X-Sigma watched as she approached, and remained perfectly calm as the daggers slashed at him. He barely felt anything, not even the trickle as the smallest drops of blood he'd ever seen started making their way down his chest and abdomen. "If you're gonna keep wasting my time..." he clenched a fist. "Then I sugGEST!" He punctuated the word by punchin her hard enough to send her flying half a mile if it connected "That you back away and let me do my damn thing!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am

<So many postsz

What's happening 0-0>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 am

Kotank reached X-Sigma and punched him in the throat.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:24 am

X-Sigma caught Kotank's fist and flipped him over his head, as if they were in an 80s cartoon. "Punching? Really? Is that it? Damn, the explosives hurt more. Where are those other furry guys?"

Daniel raised a hand from where he was positioned. "Over here, dealing with Minion Number One. I'll be with you when it's worth my time."

X-Sigma burst out laughing. "Me, not worth your time!" He went so far as to double over, and given the chance, he'd have left himself wide open for another two minutes.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 am

"I don't think you quite get where I'm coming from here, fella," Kotank began, standing up and stepping on X-Sigma's groin, pressing his full weight against it. "You see, I've had a few problems, lately. Particularly, with my friend over there-" he gestured at Siks "- and his guilt issues. And then there's everyone else's problems. So, I really don't want to have to deal with some QUASI-OMNIPOTENT ASSHOLE TRYING TO F*CK OVER THE WORLD!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 am

<X-Sigma is upright...how do you "Step" on his groin?>

X-Sigma punched Kotank in the face. "I don't really care. Please shut up, your constant chat is kinda annoying. Headaches aren't the right kind of pain..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 am

<I thought he "doubled over". I generally interpret that as being on the ground, or am I just bad at words?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 am

<Doubled over as in bent at 90 degrees. So he's still upright. I think you're confusing it with "ROFL">
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:52 am

<You learn something new everyday. Lets just say he kneed him in the groin.>

"No," Kotank denied, staggering from the punch. "You don't get to tell me what to do. He then simply backhanded X-Sigma, not caring about how little it did.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 am

X-Sigma gave a sadistic grin. "Oh, is that how it's gonna be? Well, if you're gonna just bitch-slap me like that...maybe I should break your wrist and see how it goes for you."

"Don't think so!" called Dispatch with another jumping down-slash.

"Predictable, aren't you?" said X-Sigma, turning sideways to avoid the stroke.

"Hmmm...no." And with that, a gold aura appeared around Dispatch, forcing X-Sigma back. His hair spiked up, and also turned gold. "Predict this," he said, and warped behind X-Sigma. He grabbed him around the waist...and suplexed him, leaving a noticeable crack. In the emptiness. "Told you I was holding back."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Maya rolled away, smiling, "Hmm... You're actually strong." Maya giggled as she lunged forward stabbing her dagger to its full length into X-Sigma's arm letting go once she'd realized it had become stuck in his bone if the attack connected.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:40 am

X-Sigma, being in an invisible crater, was really in no position to dodge. But he did it anyway, jumping high out of the pit, followed immediately by Dispatch.

"No you don't!" he exclaimed. "Try Air-Dodging this!" Energy spheres appeared around X-Sigma, enclosing him, and then all collapsed.

And X-Sigma had flipped in midair out between them. "Not only did I try, I succeeded. Any more smartmouthing?"

"You're the smartmouth!" Dispatch threw his sword, which was easily dodged...until it boomeranged back and made a deep gash in X-Sigma's arm. The two landed with their backs to each other, blood once again staining the once-clear surface of the ground.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 pm

(Power Surge!)

(Maya: Illusionary Mixing Lv. 3)

"Mr. Bear! Mr. Bear!"

"I've got you." Lance dashed into place as he began to glow. "You can't stop me!" Lance appeared to hover as his feets were covered in invisible greaves, his arms in guantlets.

He dashed at X-Sigma and the ground reacted beneath his feet speeing his movements. When he got close, the ground below X-Sigma shot up knocking him skywards.

"My turn!" Lance repeated Maya's Falling Rain attack with his own blades capable of doing much more damage than the girl.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:36 am

X-Sigma slammed into the ground at terminal velocity (somewhere in the vicinity of 200 MPH), and stood up, showing signs of fatigue for the first time. I should've been able to dodge that! he chastised himself, but wasn't given long before being once again assailed by Dispatch, and was now showing signs of having to try harder keeping up, but was still holding his own.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 am

"Let me help with that!"

Rexial rushed X-Sigma, attacking in unison with Dispatch. "I gotta say, I wasn't expecting THAT much power from you, Dispatch. I knew it'd be impressive, but DAMN!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:51 am

"You weren't? C'mon, ya gotta know better than that. Although I won't really be able to fight for a month after this..." He continued pushing, still taking all of X-Sigma's attention.

The enemy chose simply to take Rexial's attacks, which did far less damage than those of the Super Saiyan. So why did it hurt so damn much?! It was like his endurance was dropping somehow, but it didn't make sense! He'd made sure not to take any attacks from the once-poisoned sword, so why was this affecting him this way?!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Rexial didn't relent, continuing to strike at the enemy. "Well, I guess that's the power of a Super Saiyan for ya, Dispatch. It's nothing to sneeze at. Tell me, does insane power just turn things golden or something? I'm noticing a trend here..."

"Perhaps we could send him to... Hrm. Honestly, I am not very familiar with other worlds." Adachi admitted. "If your Organization's leader were back at your base of operations, I would suggest sending Hartz there. He would have food and shelter, and probably be out of trouble long enough for us to finish this fight."

"Radiant Garden!" Aleri offered. "It's a nice place, really centrally-located, and we could send a request for Merlin to look after him! ...Or, maybe Cid. Leon? Dang, none of them would be good candidates... I'd ask somebody who I know would do fine, but, she's..." He sighed, unusually downbeat.

"She's gone... She went and turned into crystal. I hope you're okay, wherever you wake up, Eira..." The Avenger of Twilight summoned TELOS and heaved it onto his shoulder. "...This next one is for you, my fellow Keyblade Wielder."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 pm

"Dunno," said Dispatch, still not breaking his pattern. "It could also turn me into a giant-ass monkey, so...prob'ly not."

"ENOUGH!" yelled X-Sigma, pulsing out an aura to stop both of them. He was visibly aggravated now. "I tried to tell you I wasn't doing anything. I tried to give you a swift death. I was content with one scream each. But now? I don't know what the hell's going on, but I'm going to end every single ONE of you! I will annihilate EVERY LAST MOLECULE of your blasted existances! Die, every single one of you!" He raised one arm, and in it appeared a ball of elemental energy, a mix of fire, ice, water, lightning, wind, and earth. "First, I'm going to crush you under this! Then, while you're on the ground, writhing, I'm going to start cutting you. First your fingers, then your wrists, and when I reach your shoulders, I'll start again at your toes! And then, I'll heal you, and start it all over again! DIE!" He flung the orb at the group.

Dispatch crafted a miniscule ball of his purple energy and flicked it at the orb. The giant mass deflected into the sky, and Dispatch started cleaning out his ear. "Getting excited? Gotta say, your Magic is pretty weak. Can't believe you seriously thought that'd work."

"SHUT UP AND DIE!" yelled X-Sigma, and dashed at the group, still not realizing that the poison from the explosion was deteriorating his abilities rapidly, and still not bothering to heal what damage he'd already taken.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Aleri's eyes widened. It worked! Opening a Light Corridor to Merlin's House, he threw Hartz into it. "Forgive me for this, but I can't let you get hurt. This is our fight now."

He rushed X-Sigma, swinging his giant Keyblade with an intensity that would frighten Ansem. "This one's for Eira! And this one's for Soren! And here's one for Kizu! And Max! Here's one for Nexas, no matter how much I hated him! And this one is for everything you've done to screw up the worlds we're working so hard to protect!"

<...Now where are Sammy and Naomi? I was under the impression that Admin would commandeer them and take them into this fight.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 pm

X-Sigma blocked every one of them, losing all sense of focus. Until he looked down, and saw a metal blade coming out of his stomach.

"Looks like he's snapped," said Dispatch, kicking X-Sigma off the end of his sword. "Well, not my problem. Just makes things easier on me."

X-Sigma staggered forward and spun around, rage in his eyes. "Easier on you?! It's you that I'm going to kill first!" He ran at Dispatch and started swinging like a complete psychopath, most of his attacks too unpredictable for Dispatch to block, and all of them holding a great amount of power. "DIE! FALL APART INTO A BLOODY MESS AND DIE!"

Once again, Dispatch's tail saved him, wrapping around X-Sigma's wrist. "I'm gonna get you for that one," he said, smirking, and flip-kicked his enemy in the chin.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Aleri and Rexial immediately rushed in and slashed in an X shape, clashing Light and Darkness together for a more dangerous attack.

"Twilight Cross-Slash!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Pheonix smiled genuinely, impeding on the conversation at hand, "Send him to Synthisle. Daidara would take care of him. And he's got room, he's always talking about wanting to take on an in-house apprentice."

-------------------

(Power Surge!)

(Nathan: Raging Hellfire Lv. 2)

"You think you're stronger than me?"

"Absolutely!" Lance roared as his blades became coated in fire and he dove at X-Sigma in a fury, the slashes having no accuracy but ludicrous amounts of power.

(Protip: This attack is exploitable. I think it's about time for X-Sigma to turn the tables.)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 pm

"I-it's a little late for that!" Adachi exclaimed, gesturing to the LC Hartz had been thrown into.

Sukiru re-directed Aleri's Corridor, leaving the destination as Daidara's Metalworks, Synthisle. To be more accurate, just inside the shop, facing the counter, to avoid potentially flinging th young man into a sea of bladed objects. "Hmph, certainly, young miss."

<Ah, it's so liberating to be able to post OOC, even during criitcal moments!>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 pm

X-Sigma jumped clean over the Twilight Cross-Slash, straight at Lance's attack. "I have no TIME for you!" he yelled, punching Lance straight in the stomach.

<This looks like it's rapidly going south for our villain...for the reason that this is a major-plot-point-ending fight, I agree. Although, I already have a plan for post-time-skip, which I really want to get to, but oh well. Final Boss>new plans.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:26 pm

<Yeah, he's gotta go out with the biggest bang we've ever written so far. I think we should try using weaponized friendship. And fail. What better way to show that X-Sigma is not to be messed with?>

Aleri began to use Focus, speeding up his mental processes immensely and boosting his skill level, once again rushing the villain, slashing in a rising arc. "Oh? Of course you don't have time for Lance..."

Rexial struck from above, a sadistic grin covering his face as he tapped into another level of darkness. "...Because you don't have any time left!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next