TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
ARanger
Stormwolfex
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
XGeass
Namine
14 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Namine Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:19 am

<:I'm going to bed. Ps don't kill each other tonight I want in on the fight tommorow okay
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 am

Kanra summond Bloody Merry and the weapon its self seemed larger yet more elegant than before he block each of the blades at an unnatural speed. " You will find that my power now far and away surpases what it was before!" A crease then splits down the middle of his mask. The mask then peeled ro what looked like a mouth with fangs running down the sides were the edge of the mask was. "Now disappear!" He hissed as crimson blood shot out from this "mouth" toward the two keybladers.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:39 am

Kanra's "mouth" closed and his wings reformed and with a power wingbeat took to the skies avoiding the blades. "It seems you may be more of a monster than I! Maybe killing you will do the world a favor!" He then lifted his scythe high in the sky. "Crimson Wave!" He yelled as he swong his scythe down creating a blast far larger than he had made before.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Aleri jumped in front of Lance and Eira. "Lemme block this one." He held TELOS in front of his body, stopping the attack with ease, before landing and tumbling out of the way. "Lance, you can handle the attacking. I'm not wasting any MP to get rid of this guy."

He seriously thought going One-Winged Angel on us would be impressive? All he did was rip off Kenpachi's eyepatch restraint bit. I really wish Eira would've finished him off, would've saved us some trouble. At least Lance can show off a little.

"Eira, leave this one to Lance. Getting in his way now would be a bad idea." Aleri backed up, slightly nervous... After fighting this guy and not showing any concern, now he was nervous about Lance?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:14 pm

"You trash...." Kanra declared to Aleri. His golden eye beaming with anger. "First you insulted Merry now you think single human has the power to defeat me!" His scythe shook in his hand. "I don't care if you are human or not......NO FILTH LIKE YOU CAN EVER SPEAK YO ME LIKE THAT!" He then takes a deep breath trying to calm himself before going on. "But before I do I would still like to now what you are doing here? Are you looking for another Generation 2 as well?"
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Ichiro found Daniel as he wandered the streets. "Hey, are you--" Ichiro reached for Daniel's shoulder, but the werewolf elbowed him in the stomach.

"BACK OFF!" he yelled.

Ichiro stepped backward. "What...what's wrong with you."

"Nothing's wrong with me!" yelled Daniel. "Remember what happened last night? Well...if you stayed around, you'd have died. If not me, someone else. And now someone's destroying the world, so go back to the cave and STAY THERE."

Ichiro shook his head in disbelief. "Something's up here...are you--"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Ichiro gave Daniel one last shocked look, then ran. Daniel sighed and opened a Dark Corridor back to Castle Asylum, stepping out right into Dispatch. "Hey, watch it!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Aleri looked back at Kanra, regaining his composure. "And why should we tell you? I really don't feel obligated to answer you. It's nothing to conern you, and that's all you're gonna know. I mean, you got to meet Rexial. For a Heartless, that's pretty much like meeting God. Are you STILL not satisfied?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:31 pm

X-Sigma stepped back into the area where he'd been training Hartz. "So, how's your training been going?" he asked.

Hartz replied from under the foot of a Groundshaker. "I'm not winning!"

X-Sigma sighed and snapped his fingers, the Groundshaker vanishing. "Okay. How many Heartless did you kill while I was out having fun?"

Hartz stood, panting. "Three Behemoths...Five Guard Armors...Opposite Armor...Seventeen Invisibles."

X-Sigma sighed. "We still have quite a ways to go it seems...you had all night and that was all you killed?" he crossed his arms. "Well, it's not like you're gonna survive the collapse of all the everything in this and every universe. You're gonna go down screaming like everyone else."

"Wh-what? But then...how do I--"

"Oh, relax. You can kill them first." X-Sigma shrugged. "Of course...I could probably find them and skewer them one by one. Save you the trouble."

"But then there's no point to doing this!"

"And there's a point when everything is going to die anyway? Just so you can feel better about yourself? Is that it? Heal if you need to and get back to fighting. I'll watch." X-Sigma snapped his fingers and the Groundshaker reappeared. "Go."

Hartz whipped out his Runesword. "All the damage to you heals me..." he said. The giant Heartless began its rampage, and Hartz was off.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Kanra laughed off the blades as they all pierced him. "HAHAHA, God?! Now that is a laugh there are no gods in this world or any other!" Kanra had ignored all the pain he had felt from all of the blades that had hit him and didn't even tryto remove them. "And you seriously think t stabing me a few times will kill me? You have no idea the hells I have been through. I have been broken, torne apart, dissected, mangled and then fixed only to have the process continued."

He then extends his hand with his claws pointing to the sky. "So in terms you could understanding there is nothing you can do to me that has not already been done 100x over...". Black blood from his wounds then started to collect into a sphere in the palm of his extended hand. The sphere then starts to float toward the ground and started to fire fire needles made of blood in rapid succession.

Last edited by XGeass on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm

<Eh, XGeass? Check the first word of your post.
EDIT: Thanks.>

"I only said it was like meeting God, I never said he was. If not for him, the Heartless wouldn't exist anymore." Aleri looked back at Lance, wondering when Lance would shut Kanra up. "...Trying to explain would take too long."

"Lance, hurry it up. Get rid of the guy. I've got attacks made specifically for eliminating people like him, but I'm waiting for you to show him that humans aren't as weak as he thinks." Rexial said, still hanging out in Aleri's shadow.

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 pm

<I Have no clue why I typed that. O_o and Kanra would have been around regardless of the Door to Darkness being opened up or not. He was created and sealed away before all that.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 pm

<I was referring to the battle at Kingdom Hearts back on GFAQs Topic 2. Rexial was at the Edge of Existance when all the Darkness was banished, so it fled into him, being the only thing it could reach that wasn't being purified, due to being at the Edge.

Because it was never fully banished, the Darkness slowly trickled back into the worlds, thanks to Rexial being there. That also had the side effect of making Rexial something like Riku. Riku had been possessed by Ansem. Rexial had had the darkness of the universe inside of him. If he hadn't been comatose, it would've broken his mind.

Of course, Fridge Logic dictates... what the hell did that mean for the Dark Bloodline? And why would Yuki have helped seal the darkness out, when she used Darkness herself?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:19 pm

<That is what I am talking about because Kanra and his darkness was alreay seal up so it couldn't be sealed or banished or what ever it was that happened.

Maybe Yuki only thought it would affect Heartless? Maybe Whats Up didn't think that far ahead?>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:23 pm

<Maybe KH logic says "Good Darkness" doesn't disappear. That's the one I'm going with.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 pm

<Actually, that was when Kuroyuki made her debut; as one of the Keys to the Kingdom. I think he had planned it ahead, but he hadn't quite decided at first that Yuki was going to be the person he had planned out. He just needed a Keyblade Wielder who was female and Ice-aligned at the time.>

<In fact, Fate Gone Awry just now started at that point in the story, so if I What'sUp decides to join in, we may find some solutions to our contradictions.>

<...Come to think of it, Seth was still there. He just lost his powers, but he still existed. Of course, it's not like Aleri was ever really clear on the details... >:D Afterall, he wasn't there, neither was Rexial. Aleri came along a while after that.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 pm

<And let's not forget Aaron. He just kinda...became a human. And that was stupid, so I plan on fixing that this time around...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 pm

<Seth lost his power only alittle bit after that so I may go in and have Seth cause a bit of chaos for both of the Orgs. >

Last edited by XGeass on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:34 pm

<XGeass, please double-check your grammar...it's getting hard to read, no offense.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:39 pm

<Sorry I have a bad habit of checking for grammer only after I post.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:49 pm

<Much better, thanks. Kind of a weird habit, but hey. Makes it a good thing we have an edit button, right>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm

<Its a life saver.>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 pm

<Back to the topic at hand...>
Dispatch stared at Daniel. "Haven't seen you around in a while. And nice manners..."

Daniel growled and shook his head. "Look, sorry, I'm...just confused. I had a run-in with that guy, and he said stuff, and...ugh. I'm going to my room..." Daniel walked around the Saiyan, who looked over his shoulder, slightly concerned, before he also went on his way.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 am

<*directs everyone who reads here to Org. XIV (OOC) and Org. XIV (Issues)* Please visit both of those pages first before continuing.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:26 am

Lance took a deep breath, sweat pouring from his brow as he raised his blade, "I won't give in! Not now! Not ever!" He shouted as he charged at Kanra again aiming for a cross slash at his chest.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

"Go ahead you you dumb fuck! I just said cutting me wouldn't do a damn thing!" Kanra yelled lifting his scythe ready to counter attack. "Get ready die you-" For a brief moment he turned his head slightly to see over his shoulder. I know that smell thats.... At that very moment Lance's keyblade slashed straight through Kanra's chest. Kanra felt diffrent than before the wound unlike the other that had been inflected had felt far more devastating. He then fell to cluching at his chest. "It fells like it burning! No buring doesn't hurt. Like this WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next