TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 29 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Lance shielded himself from the blast with a wall of crystals, "Alright! One last test! Morning Star!" He launched the projectile magic and it exploded on impact with Eira. Depending on how she recovered, if at all would determine if she passed or failed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:53 pm

She slammed into the ground. She pulled herself off the ground, barely able to stand. She was almost out of life. "Cureaga." A should of light appeared over her body and all her wounds were healed. I walked up to Lance. "So did I pass or fail."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Dispatch woke up and stumbled off of his almost-vertical mattress in the janitors' closet. "Do we even have a janitor?" he wondered briefly to himself before he heard sounds of fighting. "Oh, well, someone's using the training hall...I don't think I've ever been there before. Might as well check it out." He stepped out into the hallway and made his way to the hall just as the battle sounds ceased. "Initiation test," he said to nobody in particular. He stood outside and listened to the conversation inside, hearing Aleri, Lance, and someone who, unless he'd been under a rock, was a new member.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Eira wiped her skirt off. She could sense somone was listening in on her conversation. She walked over the white floor and reached the huge doors heading back to foyer. She grabbed a hold of the doors and opened them. She began to walk, until she stumbled into someone she had never met. "Who are you?"
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Dispatch laughed. "So, we DO have a new member! I'm Dispatch, Number VI." He extended his hand.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 pm

She smiled and extended her hand out and shook Dispatch's. "''Hi my name is Eira Delacour. I am the new member in the organization."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Dispatch smiled and nodded. "I figured as much. How many is that, now? Thirty-something, at least. I take it you just came out of initiation? How was that?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

She looked into his eyes. "Well I'm member 33. Initiation went fairly well I think I did really good." So how much did you hear in this conversation back there? When did you arrive at the training door?" She turned her keyblade to light and watched it vanish.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Dispatch's eyes flicked briefly to the Keyblade as it disappeared and said, "Not too long. I came to the door when I heard fighting and I got there when it ended. I really only heard enough to know who was there. I can't really hear that well through doors."

What the hell did I just say? Still, a Keyblade, huh? How many is that now? Gotta be at least a dozen. I have to wonder...are more people stepping up to be worthy of one? He considered how well he'd do as a Keyblade wielder, and what he'd do with one. He remembered hearing a saying once. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. There were people like Al, who that didn't seem to apply to. Him, though? Knowing he was in line for a throne, would he be able to handle a Keyblade? Probably not.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 pm

"Are you wondering If i am worthy to weild the keyblade? I have trained for many years to get the status of Keyblade Master. My exam is what destroyed all the hope I had to even raise an aprentice. My best friends were with me during my exam. I already passed the exam when I turned and noticed the darkness taking over their bodys. I tried to fight it and save them, but their hearts were seperated from their body. Their body burst into light and vanished from the air as I tried to reach out to them. Their soul were scattered and I have been searching for them for many of years and nothing so far. I am haunted by the visions of them being covered in the darkness. I would cry out for help until they disappeared completely. I have cried myself to sleep every night because I think everyday it's my fault that they are gone."

She wonders to herself if it was her fault. She looks in her hands and clenches her fist. She thinks to herself she wont let them be lost forever. Now that she has become a master she will go out there looking for them no matter how dangerous the stakes are. She would do anything to have them back with her.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Dispatch blinked. "...Ouch. Kinda...stuck for words right now." He rubbed the back of his head. "Still, don't worry about it too much. Looking back and feeling guilty never solved anything." His tail twitched. So she'd passed a Mastery Exam, too...and her friends had fallen watching her. That reminded him of...a few things. There had been so much death at Hollow Bastion...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 am

"I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable. That was never intention. It's just when I talk to people it just I tend to let my story pour out when I talk to people." She placed her hands on her back and clasped them together and rocked back and fourth.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 am

Aleri destroyed the atmosphere of the moment, kicking the doors back open with an overwhelming crash. "You're a Master!?" I could hear what she said from back there... All her friends, gone? ...I can sympathize, even if my situation was different. I was taken from my home and victimized when I was powerless, she had everything but her own self taken from her, even though she had power.

"I'm afraid I must insist that you fight me!" Aleri half-shouted. "I'm not asking as a superior, I'm asking as a fellow wielder of the Keyblade!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 am

"Right now? I just finished training. Also is there something wrong with me being a master. I don't tell very many people because I want and equal treatment like the rest. Aleri what does fighting me have to prove anyways." Her face turned to a saddened expression.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 am

Aleri closed his eyes. "...Sorry, I have something to prove to myself. I have no problem with you being a Keyblade Master." He opened his eyes again, pulling a bottle of Elixir from his pocket and handing it to Eira. "Drink it, it will restore you completely. Forgive me, but..." ...I have to understand what it means to be a Keyblade Master!

He summoned TELOS to his left hand, resting it against the ground.

<For the record... Maverick's characters are so far beyond our characters that it's hilarious. His CHARACTERS have more authority than ME, as an Author. And can beat pretty much anybody in the RP into the ground in seconds. And are completely undetectable, as long as they wish to be. Roland, Gunamnex, and Oxthmas...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

She hesitantly grabbed the bottle. She tipped the bottle into the air and drank the elixer. "Okay, I really don't want to fight but if it's for your cause I'm willing to do it." I grabbed ahold of my keyblade. "Just please don't exert yourself to much. You may need to prove yourself but going over your limits isn't good. Promise me your won't."
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 am

Aleri blinked. "I can't improve if I don't push my limits! But, if you really feel that way, I'll try not to strain myself." He led them back into the Training Hall, and stood at one end of the arena, switching TELOS into his right hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En1E4y3Zjd8&feature=relmfu

"Show me the measure of a Master!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:21 am

"With Pleasure." She kartwheeled towards Aleri and struck Destiny's Embrace against Telos. She jumped back and shot a ice spears down on Aleri
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:32 am

Aleri shifted TELOS into the path of the spears, using it as a shield. He retaliated with a Thundara spell, causing a bolt of lightning to strike at Eira from the ceiling.

Then he went on the offensive, rushing at her with speed unexpected from one with such a heavy weapon. He relentlessly chained together a series of slashing attacks, finishing by jumping back and throwing TELOS at her.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 am

She quickly went into Limit and used her wings as a shield. TELOS bounced off the shield and she jumped into the air and grabbed a hold of TELOS. She charged an Ice attack from both keyblades and sent it crashing down from the sky. She then enhanced its power from using her wings causing the ice and fire ball she just used to combine and form a huge comet like blast.
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:47 am

Lance nodded with a smirk, taking his turn as the bystander, "She's very strong. A good addition to the organization."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 am

Aleri's eyes widened at the incoming attack. However... he leapt back, then launched himself into the air, summoning Broken Soul, a much lighter Keyblade. He slashed at Eira as he passed by, using her own downward momentum to his own advantage. "A little too flashy, don't you think?"

When he was above the mass of ice and fire, he swooped down, slashing at her. Underneath her foot, a cluster of crystals burst from the ground, apparently trying to knock her off-balance.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 am

Dispatch rushed back behind the two and gaped. They weren't holding much back, were they? Al had something to prove...Looks like the new member was bringing something out in everyone. And maybe...I can see what it is this thing values.
===
Daniel woke up in the middle of the streets of The World That Never Was. "What..." he mumbled, confused. The last thing he remembered was fighting X-Sigma. It was morning, but the rain was pouring from the heavens. "Wait...I was fighting...but what..." The memory returned. "Oh..."

Daniel slammed into the wall, X-Sigma's blade at his throat. "I could kill you right now," said the man. "But I won't. You're important."

"What...what the hell's wrong with you?" asked Daniel, panting. "What is your plan, and why does it involve me? How does it involve me?"

"Well, I can't tell you how you're involved. After all, if I did that, you wouldn't go along with it. But I can say that it involves you because you are a werewolf. You were the Nobody assassin with the Keyblade. There are many things that make you special. As for what my plan is...have you ever considered what space would be like if everything were crushed?"

"What?"

X-Sigma looked nonchalantly at the fingernails on his free hand. "Yeah. Everything, coming together in one huge CRUNCH?"

Daniel shook his head. "No...who would ever think of that? What the hell's wrong with you?" he repeated.

X-Sigma just laughed and continued. "Did you ever think what it would be like if all the universes mixed together as one? And then, if that universe slowly contracted? Have you ever considered what the citizens would feel? Have you ever thought of their screams? The pain they'd feel as their bones were crushed into the tiniest little pinprick, smaller than even an electron?"

Daniel stared back. "What are you planning?"

"See...I love to hear people scream. If there's one thing I want to hear before I die, it's the screams of everyone in every universe, simultaneously screaming in fear and pain. And I figure, this is the only way that'll ever happen. The ultimate shriek. The last dying screams of the worlds."

Daniel was disgusted. "You sick freak!"

X-Sigma laughed. "Thank you," he said. And with that, he knocked Daniel unconscious.

Daniel turned to the side and vomited. "You have to be joking...And I'm a part of this plan?" He summoned Hell's Fang. "Well I can't be a part of his plan if I'm dead." He raised a shaking hand and held the Keyblade to his throat...then dropped it. "But what if that's what he wants? What if that makes...my Nobody again...? But maybe he just wants to see me squirm...Or he just wants me to think he wants me to...It's too confusing!" He crouched with his hands on either side of his head and screamed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Namine Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:07 am

She turned around and used her wings to her advantage and blocked her attack but sent it flying back at Aleri. I landed back down to the ground anc watched the attack soar towards Aleri

Last edited by Namine on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Namine
Namine
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:10 am

<Little bit of controlling other people's characters there...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next