TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 38 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:01 pm

<I was trying to remember just what it did, actually.>

Siks was about to retort when a small grunt was heard. Siks turned and found none other than Susan leaning against the wall near the entrance from Tram Common. The way she was leaning, only her actual arm was visible, not the mechanical one.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," he said as he approached her.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Aleri nodded. "Right. See you around. Now, then, guuuuuuys..." I think I can explain away the flashy explosions and all that it they were far enough away... "Where were you, exactly, when we were fighting, just now?"

He attempted to explain the high-level magic as special effects. "I AM an SFX wizard, afterall." He tried to convince them that Siks' katanas and his giant sword-thing were their personalized replica weapons, and they only used them when they were deadly serious. His was collapsable, to he could carry it with him.

"Sorry if we scared you."

If any of them heard the arguement we had, I'm kinda screwed... But, then, the sounds from the clash may have covered it up. I really don't want to screw up anybody's memory...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 pm

< Not nice to ignore Ranger's post, Bob... <_< >

"Eh, don't worry about it. I'd get us out in a heartbeat if he screws up," Archer remarked lazily as she stretched her body lazily. "Oi, you haven't told us your plan. Unless you intend to charge in there swords akimbo."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:30 pm

As he entered the castle, Aaron was ambushed by Heartless. "Peons. All of you, peons." He drew his gun. "But I can at least kill some time destroying you."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 am

<*yawns* Yeah, sorry... I missed it entirely... -_- Been REALLY tired for some reason lately...>

Nick nodded, "I know my way around well enough. And our main objective is to find it first. Then, strategy as far as taking it down will have to brought up then. I don't know what we'll be facing." He explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:38 am

White focused on the legs marching around the area.

"Come on, clanky!" White taunted. The legs took the bait and started into a sprint.

White got into position. Hold it...hold it. The legs are almost there. NOW!

The not jumped forward landing between the feet, his feet on top of them.

His Reverse Blade grew larger. He started slashing against the legs, the legs moving faster around the area, just then they stopped, sending White flying into Disoatch. "AHHHH!"

Crash!

White looked up shaking his head, the legs were now powerless.

"Good!" White looked down. Seeing Dispatch under him as he sat on him.

XxxX

The masked man fell back grabbing his leg in pain. His scream of pain echoing.

Grabbing his knee.

XxxX

"Oof!" Zane said falling to the ground. "Yeah, sure. I guess I'll see you- WAKATA!" Zane then threw a waterball at the furry beast, soaking him up with, disgusting tasting, water.

<I REALLY need to read pages 25 to here. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 am

Wayne quickly pulled out his sword an blocked the oncoming strike from Erntxt. The mercenary quickly kicked off the ground and delivered a midair roundhouse kick to Erntxt's face, sending him to the ground.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Dispatch stood up, knocking White off him. "Could you try to be less clumsy please? Otherwise...this might take more than a couple more seconds." He jumped into the air and threw his sword at the remaining arm, killing it. His sword continued to spin as it struck the Guard Armor in the chest, knocking it into a wall even as Dispatch grabbed his returning blade.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm

White stood up and wiped the sort from his shirt. "How was I supposed to know it will lose power and not disappear like most Heartless?"

Just then a whirring sound came from the limbs of the Heartless.

White turned to the feet to see them shake violently, they started floated (Typed: footed) White turned to Dispatch. "Don't say a word". White pionted to the hands of the Heartless. They did the same, shook and footed to the chest plate and helmet, but they went in a much different layout.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 38 Opposite_Armor

"You just had to ask for something stronger, right?" Went got into a stance. "You get the front, I'll get the back". White then ran between the arms acting as feet now behind the Opposite Armor.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 pm

"Don't know what we'll be facing, huh? Sounds like fun," Archer's eyes gleamed briefly with anticipation, "I'll go scout ahead then." With a flash of red, she was bounding across the field and into the forest.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Dispatch smirked. "Damn straight I did. Haven't fought one of these before. Hope it'll be fun!" He launched himself at what were now the arms and went berserk. Left, right, left, spin and slash right, Up down left right down stab.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:47 am

As Dispatch gave his final blow, White jumped and slashed through the Heartless, the combined attack destroyed the Heartless. A strong light disapating from White's hand, he landed on his feet, and his Reverse Elbow blade went down in size and was gone. White turned and looked up at the crystal heart floated into the sky.

He sighed in relief. Checking his PDA,

Mission Acomplished.

White: Checkmark.
Dispatch: Checkmark.
Nathan: Checkmark.

Closing the PDA, and put it back into his pants pocket.

"We're done!" He said rotating his shoulder, easing the stress.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 am

"What? Already? Damn, that was even easier than the first one." Dispatch shrugged, finally powering down. "Ah, well. So, are we gonna head home, stick around, what?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 pm

<Guess what I realized? You remember Hartz, right? Well... to be Xemnas's son, he can't be more than 11 years old. And that would be if Terranort turned into Xemnas within the first year, which he probably didn't. Then, there's that fact that it takes almost a year before a child is born, once it is conceived. All things considered, either Hartz is a five-year-old, or Terra had an affair some time before BBS...>

Tri-Star Town: Rooftops

Rexial leapt over the foe's swing easily, countering with one of his own. "I thought you'd be a worthy opponent, based on the feeling you gave off... I guess I was wrong."

The blue-haired young man couldn't bring around the blade to block in time, instead releasing it and grabbing the keychain, using it to block the tip of Drakus. "Shut up." He muttered, pulling the blade back into his hands.

"You're awfully persistent, though... What's your problem with me?" Rexial said, stepping back to evade the next swing.

The uniformed young man gave a shout as he leapt into the air, ready to bare down on Rexial. "You have nothing but darkness in your heart..."

Rexial aimed a jab at him, but his blade was kicked aside deftly by the boy. He was left wide open! "What-?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fWI7ceKH-bs&NR=1

He slashed down, barely missing Rexial's face. "...You must be one of the Heartless! And the only Heartless who can speak, as you do..."

Rexial took several steps back. What the hell!? When did he get so good at fighting?! He's been adapting his fighting style to combat mine from the start! Damn, if I don't end the fight soon, I'm in trouble...!

The blue hair parted for a moment, revelaing those red eyes again. "...Are the ones who have thrown their own hearts away!" He spun in place, slashing at the air... sending out a circular wave of darkness.

Rexial jumped over it, only to be knocked back to the floor by one of the student's slashes. "Gh-gah...!" He anticipated my method of evasion... even to the point of where I'd be!? He fell to the ground, then got knocked back by the shockwave. He lay on the roof, his head throbbing. "Ugh... I take it back, you're one helluva fighter..."

The boy stood over Rexial. "You're a Heartless. Not only that, you're one who has thrown away his heart to gain the power of darkness." He held the keyblade to Rexial's throat. "...And so, I'm going to execute you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRw2LMLC4vI

Rexial laughed. "...I admit it, you beat me. That's something few people have ever done. Well, before you slay me... what is your name? You probably told me earlier, but..."

"...I am Adachi Koriro, a member of the Dark Bloodline. So I guess I could also be called Adachi Kokoro, but I personally prefer my own suname." Adachi held the blade firmly to Rexial's neck, preventing him from moving away.

"What Dark Bloodline?"

"Why does it matter to a Heartless?"

"I'm not a Heartless, dammit!"

A red glow began to surround Adachi. "Just die!"

Wait just a second, this guy's on the verge of becoming a Hearltess himself...! I can't let a swordsman like him meet such a fate, and I certainly wouldn't want him tring to kill people... he'd be a menace, even to the Organization!

Rexial smirked.

"Just try it."

The Skillful Swordsman's form exploded into darkness, blasting the other combatant back several feet. The darkness eventually regained shape, looking very much like Rexial had before, but different. Black, skeletal wings sprouted from his back, and his eyes were yellow. His aura of darkness was very visible, and rather threatening.

"...You aren't quite on my level, Keyblade Wielder!"

Adachi gave another short yell, this time in surprise. "What!? Y-you can transform?! That..." He steeled himself. "That proves it! You've thrown away your very humanity!" He got back up and aimed a slash at the Second-In-Command, only for it to be blocked with one hand.

"...As I said, you're not quite on my level." Rexial spoke calmly, with a strange, ringing clearness that his normal voice did not produce. It sounded as if he were speaking the unclouded truth, straight from the depths of his heart. "I apologize for, well, cheating, in the fight, but I can't very well have you killing me and going Heartless yourself."

He denied it vehemently. "What are you babbling about!? I'll never become a Heartless!"

Rexial took a step forward. "You're a step away from becoming one. You let your heart get too close to the darkness... No, not the darkness. Darkness itself is fine. It's the mindlessness of some, and the ones who give darkness a bad name, that cause problems. You're almost berserk with rage. You've been depressed for a while now. One false move would send you falling endlessly into madness."

"A...And you intend to make me one of your Heartless...!?"

Rexial laughed. "No, I'd hate to see you become a Heartless. If I wanted it to be so, you'd already be one."

The tension in the air lifted somewhat.

"...So, why...?"

"Why am I here?" Rexial finished for him. "I'm investigating something weird here. Darkness that is unnaccompanied by the corruption most people associate with it. I guess that you, and this Dark Bloodline of yours, are what I sensed."

Rexial's form returned to normal, and his eyes faded back to blue. "...Still, why did you attack me immediately? If you were trying to effectively destroy me, you would've waited and observed, finding a good time to strike. That was NOT a good time to attack me, so why?"

"W-well, umm..." Adachi seemed to be struggling to put it into words.

Rexial looked over the edge of the roof. "Oh, we should probably talk somewhere else. I'm sure somebody noticed all that darkness, and will be coming here to investigate it."

"Right, let's go. I know a place."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:33 pm

"Huh. I like her spunk." Sylvia grinned, turning to face Nick. "Well? Better keep up, mate!" She quickened her pace as she ran after Archer, her sword unsheathed as she felt her body buzz with anticipation of the fight ahead.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:32 am

Nick smirked summoning a bit more of an advanced sword, a well built damascus steel blade, "Wouldn't dream about falling behind." He slashed it through the air to test the blade as he chased after the two.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:23 am

<Guess what I realized? You remember Hartz, right? Well... to be Xemnas's son, he can't be more than 11 years old. And that would be if Terranort turned into Xemnas within the first year, which he probably didn't. Then, there's that fact that it takes almost a year before a child is born, once it is conceived. All things considered, either Hartz is a five-year-old, or Terra had an affair some time before BBS...>

<Read the KH1 and KH2 Reports. It's clear Xehanort became a Heartless and thus creating a Nobody a year after the events of Birth by Sleep.

Sane can be said for the other members II-VI of Organization XIII

Plus, this is 2-3 years after KH1. (I believe)

So, he can be 11-12 at most.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 am

Zane soaked Kotank as well as around him.

Zane put his two finger up, a static creating around them.

"APRIL FOOLS!"

Zane placed the fingers on the puddle, shocking the water in the puddle, shocking Kotank himself, the water magnifying the electricity.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 am

The electricity caused the Wookie to spasm, sending his right paw upside Zane's face.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 am

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Zane was sent flying a couple of feet back, landing on his butt.

"Oh! Frap Attack!"

<I love E10+-rated cursing>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:39 am

<About Hartz...yeah, we could always just say the timeline is messed up as all f*ck and call him 14. Y'know, the age where he thinks he knows absof*ckinglutely everything.>
Dispatch sighed. "Well, if that's all we got...should we just go home then?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:21 pm

<Okay, I'm gonna be the guy to point out the awkward. There are several 14-year-olds on the site. I think. There's at least one!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 pm

< And I'll be the one to say " The truth hurts doesn't it?" >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

<Thank you, KH, for proving my point. The 14-year-olds who think they know better than to be outside doing something useful instead of here, wasting their lives. Me, though...I'm in high school. So I KNOW I know better! Very Happy >
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

<Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next