TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 21 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 am

The icyness in Xancel's voice cleared, "Good. Then i guess i should introduce myself! I'm Xancel! This is Pheonix and Necro," he said gesturing towards the others.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 am

Caxom held out his hand for them to shake, "Caxom, the Warrior of the abyss" he introduced
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:27 am

Xancel shook his hand, "Nice to meet you." A tendril of nothing twirled out of his wrist along his shoulders and back into his other wrist, "What other nobodies are here? I can sense them as well."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

Caxom looked at phenoix and pale a little before answer Xancel's queation. "there's a lot of us floating around here i don't know most of them expect Xel,Nathan,and a girl named Susan i think"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 am

"You alright there?" Pheonix asked Caxom when he looked at her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

"Y-y-yeh im f-fine" Caxom lied this time going pink. Rexson could tell he was lying but didn't say he was. instead he used his normal comments on Caxom's stammering "I think he's a little um uneasy being around a girl of your variety" Rexson said

<Cax only has a peice of his heart but that doesnt stop him from pwning himself in front of girls ^^>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 am

Susan picked up the remote for the stage and turned the dial to set the arena to a city that looked to have been torn apart by some form of battle or apocalypse. Flaming buildings, smashed windows, large crevices in the ground, and skyscrapers torn practically in half. "Ready," Susan said into the mic, "Set. GO!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 am

Pheonix looked at Caxom confused and hid behind Xancel. "Alright, whatever you say..."
Xancel looked over his shoulder at the girl hiding behind him, "It's alright, he's just being an idiot, something he does alot judgeing by how he's acting now..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 am

Xarlone just laughed. His image just faded away right in front of Siks and Kotank. "How have you guys not died yet? Your style is weak." Xarlone then went into VLS's special time splicer mode. "I'll just furfill that out!" he said as he attacked Siks and Kotank, his black image fading away as if it was blown away.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 am

Caxom Sent Rexson a death glare and contiuned to explain how Xelo fried Nathan with his 'Call of the music' ability, while also cussing him out in telepathy. 'Dude what the HADES you don't just go play with your friends thoughts' Caxom yelled in rexson's head.

Rexson replied with 'YOU were gawking at her like a creeper, i just told her he had trouble with girls like her'

Caxom mentally rolled his eyes. 'I froze up becuase she's kinda well...hot'

rexson laughed at him outside and inside his head. Caxom had to stop talking before he blasted his friend by mistake.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:12 am

"Telepathy? By all means, include us in the conversation." Xancel said sensing the signal of thier "talk" being sent but not the actual conversation. "C'mon everyone let's go meet the residents of the 'Asylum'" Xancel said as he opened the door to the castle with a mighty tug.
Xancel then turned to Pheonix, "Do you remember anything?" He asked.
The girl just shook her head, "No, nothing..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:13 am

Rexson widened the connection to Xancel and only him. 'Sorry man Caxom wanted to talk in private about phen' he thought blocking Caxom and anyone else that might try to break in.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 21 Empty Destiny....Part 4

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:50 am

<We should have a list with all the current members along with their respected number>

Yuki, Yami, Ryuketsu, Sarusshu, and Homura came walking out of the memorial. Yuki seemed to have mustered up her strength and feelings. She then noticed Byakurai hasn't returned. "Where's Byakurai? Is he still at the memorial? I'll be right back".

Sarusshu butted in. "No, Yuki. I'll get him. You guys go home without me". Sarusshu said as he ran back to retrive his cousin.

The rest started to walk home when Yuki decided to stop. She looked towards the nearly Moonless sky with many stars shining bright. When something caught her eye. The light-blue haired stuck out her hand as she caught it. "The first snow flake of Winter" she said to herself.

X-x-x-X

Byakurai was looking for something in the bushes. When suddenly the red pupil light-blue haired cousin made his way. "Don't tell me you're looking for what I think".

Byakurai turned. "Yep....but maybe that's a good thing".

"What do you mean?" He asked.

<Cliffhanger>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 am

<I got a question. So Sora, Riku, and Kairi still exist the only difference is that Terra, Aqua and Ven never met them? (Terra and Aqua gave Kairi and Riku their respected Keyblades, and Ven merged his heart with Sora's body)>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 am

Sally looked over at Zane.
"O-okay..." She said, as she walked outside with him.

Meanwhile...

"Alright son, let's see if you've learned a good amount after all these years." Nori said, summoning the Kingdom Key with a twirl.
"Oh, trust me dad. You ain't seen nothing like me." Norio replied, summoning Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
"Oh really? I've battled Heartless, Nobodies, Organization XIII, and Maleficent. As a dragon. I think I can handle you, son."
"Alright, don't say I didn't warn you."
Norio charged at Nori, bringing his Oathkeeper down in a slash at Nori's right leg. Nori parried this and swept his son's feet out from beneath him. Norio dug his Keyblades into the froun and backflipped off of them, pulling them out of the ground and landing just inches from a burning building behind him. Norio jumped forward, feeling the heat from the building.
<More in my next post. I wanna advance the whole Sally/Zane thing.
And lemme tell ya, if Zane's breaking it off with Sally, she's gonna go ape-**** on him.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:51 am

<Agreed, her anger would be something even Gunamnex couldn't deal with, lol. Whats Up, why do I regret not having my characters be in the bushes and accidentally drop something like a salt sea ice cream stick, lol. The book Gunamnex read would have been appropriate though in that situation.>

"Atop the T.T. Clock Tower"

Gunamnex: "Lost in thought whilst eating a sea salt ice cream, Gunamnex feels a frigid breeze flow by, and instinctively reaches out his hand towards the moon, grasping a tiny snowflake" So it is the time of rest now for the scattered world fragments.

Oxthmas: "Pops out from the corner ledge" Sir, there's a keyblade duel at the Castle Asylum right now! I've got the platform up and running again.

Gunamnex: "Looks up at Gunamnex, then points towards below and opens up a portal of light" Let us go then. "Jumps off into the portal feet first"

Oxthmas: Man I love that power! "Jumps down through the portal"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:29 pm

<I just now noticed the post title... What are you planning Mr. Up?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

'Of course he would, he doesn't know any of us yet.' Xancel confirmed metally before entering the Castle and walking down a random hallway. "Let's go meet the residents shall we?" he asked.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 pm

rexson nodded outwardy but he was still talking to Xancel in his head. 'I mean when he froze up, we started talking about him and phen' he thought in reply, before throwing a small dimond in the door way.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:50 pm

<Well, the difference is that Riku never opened the Door on Destiny Islands. They set out, didn't find anythin, and came back. They were getting ready to try again when Aleri came to the islands. Since Sora and Riku weren't options for the Keyblade to choose, it chose Nori, who is apparently an adult, father of Norio.>

Aleri flicker-teleported to a seat in the stands. "Finally. I don't think I ever got to watch a full match in the tourney. ...Something's not right..." He snapped his fingers. "That's it, this needs music!" He pulled an MP3 Player out of his pocket and flickered over to the sound system. "Lesse... 'Force Your Way'...'Otherworld'...'Still More Fighting'...'One Winged Angel'...'Clash on the Big Bridge'...'13th Struggle'...'J-E-N-O-V-A'...'Fighting'...'Decisive Battle V'...'Decisive Battle VI'...'Battle to the Death VI'...'The Man With The Machine Gun'...Which one should be used? Maybe if I could find the ones listed on their data... Nope! No Battle Theme Data on either. I guess this'll have to do... unless they object." He selected a tune from the list... Then flickered back to his seat. "Ahh... The match should be interesting."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3yp8YqfvK0&feature=related
Force Your Way MIDI
Or... Anything at all, really. Just a suggestion.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 21 Empty Radianting sun and Liquid life.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 pm

<"Mr. Up"? I like it. Very Happy Oh, and what would be Sally's theme?>

Zane and Sally went outside of the Castle. Zane walked over to the bubbling hot tub and placed his hand on the rim. "I really need to tell you something. It's about...." Zane paused.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:33 pm

<*is still waiting for a good moment to join the story*>

When Daniel woke up, he was still trapped between DCs. "No...no! I was so close, and now...No! I have to find a way out! I have to!"
<and now, you decide who finds him. If he isn't found within the week, one of my characters will, probably Aaron>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Nathan sighed and said to himself under his breath; "Damn my twin Xarlone.. I'll save Siks and Kotank. It's my fault."
<I never said he had to exactly be like Vanitas did I?>
Nathan LCed out of the room, to the dark place where Daniel was. "Um.. Wrong dark place. Come along anyways. Or, I'll just grab you because I'm running out of time." Nathan said as he picked Daniel up, positioned him like a battering ram, then ran into a LC to where Xarlone was, who was just getting done with his time splicer. "The acts up Xarlone!" Nathan yelled as he dropped down above onto Xarlone, smashing both keyblades into his mask which began to crack. It slowly broke into pieces, revealing Nathan's face. "Siks, Kotank, run! I'll deal with him! Take Daniel!" Nathan said as he gave Daniel to Siks and Kotank. "Now. Let's settle this once, and for all."
<Song plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENB728p9cV8&feature=related>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Siks LC'd himself and Kotank back to CA, but left Daniel there. "Don't you think we should have helped Nathan out?" Kotank asked. Siks shook his head, "It's his fight. We have no place getting involved." "If you say so," Kotank replied, "But what about Daniel?" Siks looked slightly away at this, "I don't want that traitor here." He then began to walk to the arena, Kotank following him, when they bumped into Necro and the others with him. "Who are you?" He asked, realizing Kotank hadn't reactivated the turrets yet.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Nathan and Xarlone clashed keyblades. One on one, brother and brother, friend and friend. Nathan quickly dodged all of Xarlone's incoming attacks, allowing himself to get clipped. "You've learned so much..." Nathan remarked as he threw his keyblade up in the air. "Gentex!" Nathan called out as his keyblade pointed as the wayfinder he had thrown up. He threw the other one up, and it too, pointed at the wayfinder. They glowed radiantly, and then the light died down and it looked like his keyblade had gunholes and a trigger. "Keyguns, you like?" Nathan mockingly asked Xarlone. "It's way cooler then your own keyblades." Xarlone replied, shooting a couple fireballs at Nathan and running towards him. Nathan was hit by the fireballs, but he jumped over Xarlone and shot him with his keyguns. Xarlone was hit by them all, and quickly retaliated with a dashing combo of hard keyblade strikes, with all of them hitting Nathan. "Gentex, you're time is up!" Nathan said as the D-Link started wearing off. Xarlone cost reflect on himself, and Nathan quickly ran up to Xarlone. "Expect a surprise..." Nathan said as he threw his wayfinder up. "Texers, Rexers, you got time?" Nathan asked the wayfinder as his keyblades started glowing like ethereal blades. "It's time for you to die!" Nathan said as he delivered a good blow to Xarlone, causing him to drop to the floor. "Still as weak as ever..." Nathan said as he walked away. Xarlone wasn't going to give up though, and he started radiating with darkness. He sent a wave of it out that almost sent Nathan flying. "You, you never played with me! You always made fun of me! You always bullied me! Well, now it's payback time!!!!!" Xarlone said as 5 Keyblades started circling around him.
<This music plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmD478NnnoE>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next