TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 12 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 am

"Of course," Siks said, reopening his handshake offer, "The furball over there is Kotank."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 am

The dustflier having temporarily ridded itself of Xancel turned and took flight charging at Necro and Wayne. Xancel sprinted behind it, his blades elongated into spears of light, "Necro! Halt its motion with your powers! It's momentum will make these babies run right through it!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:11 am

<The following post is meant to be taken humorously. Do not attempt to read it if you cannot process humor at the time. Also, it helps if you played Final Fantasy V. And read the early part of the story in which Rexial recruited Exdeath.>

Above Siks, Aleri came flying by. "WAAAAAAAHH!!" He left a trail of smoke as he flew. He moved uncontrollably until he hit the wall. After sliding down, he finally found words. "I-I... trying... to cook... Didn't mean to cast... Bolt... Stove exploded..." He fell backwards onto the floor. His Wayfinder fell out of his pocket and bounced its way over to Siks. He noticed that an impressive-looking sword was impaled in the wall next to him, and reached out and touched it. "Th-that... almost went through ME..." he fainted dead away.

Somewhere far, far away, a pale-skinned man in red was walking on the road. He was carrying a long spear. He looked at a creature folowing him. "Enkidu, could you go ahead into town and buy food? They didn't exactly seem to appreciate my display of strength earlier, and they hit me whenever I try to buy supplies."
"Sure thing, Gilgamesh."
Enkidu ran off. Gilgamesh pulled an ornate sword from its sheath. "...I finally found it... Excalibur! The holy blade of legend! This time, it's the REAL one, not that puny Excalipoor! Now I can finally have that rematch with Bartz!" He awkwardly ran off towards a gray hole in space. "Now that I can freely travel through the Interdimensional Rift, I can go see my good old friend Bartz!" As he went, he dropped the Excalipoor. It fell through a Light Corridor that was somehow generated.

A little while before the event of the first paragraph occured... The sword Excalipoor fell through the Light Corridor, landing on, and impaling the stove at Castle Asylum. Aleri, who was trying to make pancakes, jumped back and instinctively cast Bolt on the sword. It conducted the electricity into the stove which promptly exploded...

Like a Star @ heaven Guess what? Aleri formed a D-Link with Gilgamesh! Heck yeah!Like a Star @ heaven
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 am

<This should be ignored or you will rage at me.>
Nathan tampered with the Wayfinder, removing Gilgamesh's D-Link "You must only have a D-Link with me bitch D:" Nathan said.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 am

The Air in front Nathan rang and rippled finally Two Nobodies steped out. The First a boy in white and silver looked around. "Where are we, Caxom" He asked looking at the other. Caxom scrathed his blonde spikes, "Twilight Town Xelo...I think" he said
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Nathan saw them and readied his keyblades, saying, "Friend or foe? Also, you're not in Twilight Town, but instead Asylum. More specifically, Castle Asylum.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Necro immediately used the Force keep the Dustflier at bay, while Wayne began to shoot at it rapidly.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Xelo was the first to speak. "Friends when you dismiss your blades, Foes if you don't" he said then waited. Caxom got into his fighting stance just in case he picked the second opinon
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Xancel ran the dustlfier through with his spears as it jolted to a halt then dismissed the spears leaving to gaping holes in the beast. However, it turned and swept the ground with its tail knocking Xancel into a nearby wall. He unsteadily fought to his feet and used an elixer on himself. "Won't you just hurry up and die already?" The dusflier responded by creating another shockwave along the ground.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:25 pm

<No worries, I ignored it.>

<Joke response>

Aleri's eye twitched. "WTF?!" He stabbed Nathan.

<End Joke response>

Aleri looked at his wayfinder. "Huh... I never tried a D-Link before. Nathan, how 'bout I test this out? Here goes nothin'... D-Link Gilgamesh!" His keyblade's glow faded from the hilt and blade, and intensified in the teeth. "...I think I can only deal good damage using the teeth part." He swung it, and the keyblade seemed longer to him... maybe it was just his imagination. He wielded it like a spear, not a sword. After a short while, the keyblade returned to normal, but seven identical ones appeared in the air around Aleri. He found that he could control them independantly, as if he had eight arms. "...Awesomeness! Too bad my guage runs out way faster at this point." His D-Link Gauge had run out, and the seven keys disappeared. "...I wonder what Nathan's does." He used Nathan's D-Link, defying the laws set by BBS... I think. His keyblade turned red and flamed, and an identical one appeared in his other hand. "Sweet." He tried swinging it the way he usually did, but found that it always swung in a different way. "This is as cool as it gets. Well, I think I'll try to beat Holo-Marluxia. See ya!" He walked off to a side hallway to the Holodeck... I mean, Holo Mission/Data Rematch Room.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Nathan smiled at Aleri and at Xelo, and threw up his wayfinder, using his D-Link with Aleri. Inferno's grasp turned black as darkness, and Suspenseful Daydream started radiating with light. He felt a surge of Light and Dark power, and found he was able to switch to which one he wanted to use. "Darkness!" He said, and he shot a couple of Dark Firaga's at them. "Light!" He said, throwing Suspenseful Daydream up, which shot out a wall of Light that grew inches and inches every Milli-second, getting towards them.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 am

Xelo rolled his eyes "Sound Barrier". Each blast bounced off harmlessly, he turned to Caxom "do you mind, Cax" he nodded and raised his hands to the sky "The Abyss Arts : Blackhole" he called, A huge portal opened and Every blast Nathan fired was swallowed by the feild.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:31 am

"I know how to deal with Magic Junkies like you. Silence!" Nathan said as he cast Silence on both of them, throwing one of his keyblades up into the air, switching places with it, then throwing another one behind them then switching places with it. "Darkness!" He called out and he slashed at them with Inferno's Grasp, cutting through the air in a blast towards them.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 am

Xelo eyes turned red. "Magic Junkies, Caxom stand back". he warned then Summoned Def Hearts (Spears) he twirled his 8 spears expertly dispersing the shots. Xelo smirked "im not magic junkie, Pal" Then deflected the Blade. Caxom disapeared using his Fade ability
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:45 am

"Heh. Well, I'll just kill you anyways." Nathan said as he started glowing red. "Special Arts: Raging Inferno! Darkness and Light! Commence!" Nathan called out as he started radiating with fire. Nathan looked up and grinned at Xelo. "You die... Now." He said to Xelo as he threw his wayfinder up, pointing his keyblade at it and using all his D-Links at once. "My friends are my power!!!" Nathan screamed out as 5 Keyblades started circiling around him, those of Ged, Aleri, Norio, and Nori. Nathan grinned again as if he had lost control of himself. The keyblades started just rushing at Xelo, not attacking where they appeared to be.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:54 am

Xelo closed his eyes "Call..Of...The..Music" Xelo disapeared and reapeared, and Foucused on his magical power he loaded it into a blast and sent it off about the size and width of the empire state building. The blast widened and Caxom apeared next to Xelo, and the shot flew at Nathan.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 am

"No. I will not let you kill anyone if you kill me..." Nathan said as he got hit by the blast. "This is my final chance... I WILL STOP YOU!!!" Nathan said, glowing so red it would blind anyone who saw him. "SPECIAL ARTS: GUARDIAN ANGEL DESPERATION!!!!!!" Nathan said as he started to look more like his non-reincarnated self. "Aleri, Ged, Texers, Rexers, Gentex, Deldon, everyone.... I wont let them GET YOU!!!" Nathan said suddenly as keyblades started impaling Xelo and Caxom. "Never..." Nathan said as his D-Links were starting to wear off. "COME HERE AGAIN!!!!" Nathan said as he completely disabled their abilities and they were defenseless. "Special Arts: Devil's Destruction Desperation.." Nathan said getting weaker and weaker with his voice. A huge blast of fire came out of him, heading straight towards Xelo and Caxom. "Now.." Nathan smiled as he fell down. The keyblades that impaled Xelo and Caxom exploded, and Nathan then said "Aleri, Ged, all of you.. I hope I didn't fail you..." Nathan said fading away.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 am

Xelo and caxom coughed up a little blood. "C-Cax you okay" Caxom grunted "a little holey but im alive" He replied. Xelo sighed "Curaga" They both healed and spit out their smashed teeth and new ones grew back."Cax...your copy ablitily saved us both, is-is he-" "He's Dead" Caxom reported "Idoit i gave him a choice to live" Xelo said shaking his head, "lets find a peaceful member" then they both walked further into the castle.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

All of Nathan's friends immediately felt him die through D-Links and they quickly LCed/DCed there. "Nathan!" They all said as he was fading. They started crying, and saw Caxom and Xelo walking away. They knew they were not part of Org. XIV. "You two.. stop walking. NOW." They all said as they readied their weapons, they were gonna kill them no matter what.
---
Nathan was wandering in The Realm of Darkness and that's where he came upon his dead master. "Master Farugus!" Nathan cried out in joy, and he ran towards him, but Farugus just pushed him back. "You fool. You gave into your rage. You let the darkness take you.. You failed your friends. Prove to me you can go back..." Farugus said to Nathan. Nathan replied to Farugus; "What did you just say? I'll kill you if needed.." but it wasn't. He felt as if he had obtained more power suddenly, and all of his friend's keyblades came, radiating in light, and impaled Farugus. "Huh.. Maybe it was good of you to care about them.." said Farugus. "It sure was.." said Nathan, kicking him into the endless ocean to be exiled forever. The keyblades wrapped around him and he saw a spark of light. Bigger, bigger, bigger... until he came back. All of Nathan's friends screamed out in joy, "Nathan!!!" Nathan just grinned and walked infront of them over to Xelo and Caxom. "I'm back for revenge, you bitches." said Nathan. All of Nathan's friends combined their magic powers with Nathan's to pool enough to disable all of Xelo and Caxom's best abilities. With Xelo and Caxom now handicapped, they drew their weapons and started attacking.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:41 am

Xelo pushed Caxom back and flipped back with him. "All we want is to join you, for Hades sake" he explained then summoned his spears and Caxom drew his Swords which switch to a shelid. he acted as Xelo's shelid and Xelo acted as Caxom's sword. Xelo fliped under caxom's shelid "He attacked us"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 am

"We already have too many members, along with a lot of situations going on around. The numbers of the heartless are increasing, along with more hostile people appearing." Nathan said with a now full D-Link bar. "Aleri! Give me your strength!" Nathan said as he threw his wayfinder up, going back into a D-Link with Aleri. "Besides, you wont be able to join when you're dead..." Nathan said as they all started attacking them more and more. "Darkness!" Nathan said as he charged a huge blast of darkness at both of the,.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:00 am

Siks ran in front of the blast, blocking it with Dark Sheild. "ENOUGH!" he shouted, "He makes a good point, you did attack them first. You could have at least given them a chance to explain themselves. Try a stunt like that again and I'll have you running around the deadly obstacle course until you are mercifully killed by a trap."<If you read the first topic, you'll get this reference.> Siks turned to Xelo and Coxem, "We'd be happy to accept you as new members."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 am

"..." Nathan said. "This is my fight. Dont..Interfere." Nathan said, not really caring about anything but killing those two. Nathan said "Deldon, lend me your power." and started using a D-Link with Deldon. He burnt down the dark shield, and threw Siks off to the side with Deldon's telekenesis, and created a wall of fire, disabling any chance for anyone to get in or out.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:17 am

"Oh, you wanna play it that way?!" Siks said as he got up, "Well, you're not the only one who can play that game." He pulled out a Wayfinder and D-linked with Kotank. He then ripped a chunk out of the ground and chucked it at Nathan. "Eat floor."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:23 am

"Damnit. Just let me fight these damned nobodies..." Nathan said using telekineses to just throw the chunk back at Siks and lifted him up with telekineses, then threw him into a LC he summoned.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next