TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 2 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 am

<Yeah, it's Twilight Town.>

"Yeah, when we went to End of the World to free Kashykk," Siks said, "Anything?"

Meanwhile, at CA,

"Dangit," Kotank said, "Oh well, I've got plenty more programmed in." Kotank turned the knob on the remote and the arena transformed into a deep forest with each combatant on sides far from each other. Susan pulled out her sais and ran at Josephine, kicking up off the trees to get airborne, diving downwards at Josephine with her sais when she got close enough.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 am

<Remember, Josephine's still got her battle-dice. Very Happy>
Josephine backflipped out of the way, landing her feet on the side of a tree, where she tossed the dice, which landed on double fours.
In no time at all, the dice casted Firaga on Susan.
After falling up the tree, she ran far away from Susan and buried herself in the shadows casted by the trees.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Susan jumped out of the way of the Firaga, which flew past her and into the trees, slowly setting the whole forest ablaze. Susan then ran through the forest looking for Josephine. Once she found her, Susan tossed one of her sais at her.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Josephine held the dice in front of her, having them float there. They grew to a very large size, each die swelling to more than the size of a cantalope. They then front-flipped in the air and threw Susan's sai back at her.
Josephine then rolled the dice again, rolling a double-five. The dice now cast Thunderaga on Susan.
Josephine ran off once again.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Daniel said, "****! Where'd you go?" He went back to TWTNW. "Miss me for...3 seconds?" Still holding his Keyblades, he rushed at the castle.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Torbrex: Deploy impossible to get in force field! *Does so*

<Hurry for godmodding without godmodding! XD>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Susan caught the sai in her hand, but was hit by the thunderaga, sending her into a tree behind her. On impact, a flaming branch fell and almost hit her, but she rolled out of the way at the last second. She then called out, "You can't keep running forever!" And began to search the blazing forest.

Meanwhile,
Erntxt went back to the room where Daniel was and unleashed multiple blasts of Dark Firaga at him, which were noticably more powerful with the absorption of the power of the man at Agrabah.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:35 am

Aleri just glanced at the others. "That's crazy. Who's Aznem?" <Deliberate mispronounciation.> "(...Of course, I have nowhere to go... but I feel an inclination to fight. And I'll fight until I figure out why these thoughts keep flickering through my head. Aha!)" A flicker of darkness crossed his face.
<Battle Theme 1 plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSspUCfvT0&feature=related>
He summoned OMEGA Weapon. "You all... Let's see how well you fight!" He jumped over them and aimed a slash at them. "(Wow... I think much clearer now. I wonder if they're tough fighters.)"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:47 am

Nathan, still there I think, drew his keyblades and quickly dashed up to Aleri, but then threw Inferno's Grasp up in the air, quickly switching spots with it and summoning it back, then frontflipping and slashing down on his back. "If I beat you in the tournament, I'll beat you here!" He said.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Josephine threw her dice out from behind a tree. They landed on double sixes. The dice continued to roll, and started to get bigger. By the time they got to Susan, they were taller than a bear. They threatened to squash Susan under their weight. They finally rolled once more, the edge being just inches from Susan's head.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Daniel blocked a DF and jumped over the others. He rushed up to Erntxt and started slashing madly at him. "Y'know, you're really starting to get on my nerves!" he yelled, and cast <Days> Thunder LVL 5.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:19 pm

<I'm gonna be out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to post. Just letting everyone know.>

Siks blocked the attack and said, "Now that's more like it!" He then pushed Aleri back and rushed back with a flurry of sword swipes.

Meanwhile,

Susan looked behind her and saw the dice just about to hit her, but jumped out of the way at the last second, the dice just barely skimming past her nose. As she landed, she said, "You'll have to do better than that!" And rushed at Josephine, slashing madly with her sais.

Meanwhile,

Erntxt blocked Daniel's attacks, jumped out of the way of the Thundaga, and said, "Yeah!? The feeling's mutual!" He then jumped back and attacked Daniel with Black Lightning.<The lightning move that Vanitas uses>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Daniel Dodge Rolled under Erntxt. "Tch. If that move's all you got, I'm severely dissappointed. Command Style, activate! Bleak Smasher!" Both his Keyblades turned a deep shade of gray and his fighting style became like in Roxas's Limit Break. "Ready? Too bad!" He rushed at Ertxt, swinging wildly.
<Thunder LVL 5=/=Thundaga. Play Days>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:43 pm

<Damnit you do know there's a force field preventing Daniel from getting in right? You were ninja'd a while ago and didn't even notice. Take the fight outside or something.>

Torbrex was watching the fight on a camera, then he said "That damn Daniel dosen't give up.." And quickly headed to where the battle was going on. He drew his Keyax slowly, then he rushed at Daniel attempting to blast him with a firaga on the way.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:49 pm

<I know Thundaga Lv. 5 isn't the same as Thundaga. I just said that because it was easier to type.>
Erntxt was knocked into the wall by the attack. As he picked himself up, he said, "Not bad. But I've got something a little more interesting." He then pulled out a dark black Wayfinder and activated a D-Link he forged the day he received his Keyblade. "Xehanort!" Erntxt then flicked his wrist and brought a pillar of earth out from underneath Daniel, rising it to the ceiling in an attempt to crush Daniel like a bug.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Josephine blocked several slashes with a large, flattened die. She then summoned her old staff, countering each slash and, afterwards, sweeping Susan's legs out from under her. She then planted one foot on Susan's gut, ensuring that she would not get away, and slammed her staff into the ground just inches away from Susan's face.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 2 Empty Zane's New Powers.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:12 am

<Here's a real post. I still cannot return yet. I'm just doing this for now.>

Zane was still in Sally's room listening to his iPod. He was on the floor with his knee up, eyes closed, bobbing his head back and fort. A rock Song was heard coming out of his earphones. He suddenly air drummed and sang.

"HERE I GO! PHOENIX BLOW! WE DEE ANIMALS WE CONTROL! HEAR US NOW! AND SOMETHING-SOMETHING! WREATCHES AND KINGS WE CAME FOR YOU!!!!" He took his right hand and slammed the wall. A flower pot shook and fell off a table. It caused Zane to remove his earphones. "Huh?! What happened?!" he exclaimed shocked. 

He looks around to find himself in an empty room. 

He blinked then groaned in annoyence. "I miss EVERYthing!" he said recalling his first meeting with Organization XIII and how Siks went crazy.

He stood up and walked out the room. He looked at his hand as he walked around a corner. "Sally....I should tell her my TRUE feelings." He said under his breath and closed his fist. Just as he was out of view, <From the camera? >.>> there was a light and Zane yelled in shock. "Whoa...I figure out this power NOW?!" Zane yelled annoyed. "If I had this earlier, I could've beat R!" He said confident. Just then the light appeared again and Zane's footsteps then echoed in the hallway.

<Zane will give your character 1000 Munny, which is equal to 100 dollars, if you can guess the song Zane was singing. And yes, the lyrics were slightly wrong. Razz>

<Also, I want to show that Zane is still figuring out his full powers. I mean, he got them less then two months ago story-wise. I have a huge OMGWTFBBQ idea on his full powers. I'll give you guys a hint. It's something Sally does, but more powerful. Not Gary Stu powerful. Just slightly more powerful then Sally's. In fact, he just learned step one to this power.>

<Oh, and Anti, I was joking about how I don't know what your gender was. It's just because our characters our in a Relationship, and your character is the girl. >_>>

<Oh, one last thing. The reason why Zane's Nobody killed himself was because he couldn't live like that way anymore. He even pretended to have a heart to fill the void. But it didn't help. It felt wrong. It even got worse when Sally came on to him. He pretended to like her as a Nobody. But...he didn't. He felt hollow. So, when the Thunderstorm gave him power, he used this power as an excuse for the other members to finish him off. And so they did. But, something he didn't expect to happen. Kingdom Hearts' light over the realm of light purified his Heartless, The Neoshadow Seth was talking to on Kashyakk. When the light purified the Heartless in the realm of light, Zane's Heartless was purified. And then Zane's Nobody let himself fade into the darkness. But just then he was reborn. He began anew. He was born by sleep. Born in Celestial Grounds; Celestial City to be exact. There he found his old friends, Darren, and Bradley. (Seriously, Haar_Dragon. You didn't notice that. -_-)>

<That's it. >.>>

<Oh, and Astral Town has black colored Chocobos called Raven Chocobos that are drawn to the Dark Bloodline. I forgot to mention this. I was about to tell you guys about them, but then I had to move. Sometime in the future I'll post everything about them.>

<Oh yeah, and Celestial Grounds is a pretty weird world because when you go to the north it's like time moves forward. Astral Town in the south is a pretty much a village, but in the north there's Celestial City, which is, well, a big city. >_> The most southern part, and most northen part of the world is actually a big desert. In the dead center of the world is a Heart shaped hole. It's unknowned how it turned out like this. (Well, unknowned to you and the current characters. Razz)>

<Oh, and The Dark Bloodline members' last names are Kokoro. And Byakurai has a Husky named Oukoku Kokoro. When the dog barks to protect someone it shoots out a Darka spell. It's also safe from Dark Corridors and Lanes Between.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:49 am

<Would the real lyrics be along the lines of:
"Now, here we go for the hundredth time,
hand-grenade pins in every rhyme,
throw 'em up and let somethin' shine,
goin' outta my ****in mind,
filthy mouth, no excuse,
find a new place to hang this noose,
string me up from atop these roofs,
knot it tight so I won't get loose,
truth is you can stop 'n' stare,
bled myself out, and noone cares,
dug a trench out, laid down there,
with a shovel up out to reach somewhere,
yeah, someone's pourin' in,
make it a dirt dance floor again,
say your prayers and stomp it out when they bring that chorus in,
I BLEED IT OUT!"?
If so, then it's "Bleed it Out" by Linkin Park.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Aleri simply parried the keyblades with his own, then ran up the side of the building. "Take this!" Once he reached the top, he kicked off and fell to the ledge, creating a powerful impact that would knock the unwary off the tower. Hah, these guys aren't to weak! It takes skill to dual-wield...
But...
What is this voice in my Heart? It sounds so dark, and it's asking me to trust them...
Is it the Darkness? I can't listen to it!

...sten to... frie...ds! ...ganizat... XIV...

It sounds almost pleading... It must be an illusion! I can't trust the Darkness! It's full of misery and pain!

...nothing left...you...here... ...I feel... ...because I... you!

It's getting more clear!

Listen to my friends! Organizatrion XIV! There's nothing left for you here in Twilight Town! I feel your pain... because I am you!

Why should I trust you?!

Because I am nothing but a small part of your Heart. That, and the flaming guy thinks you're as weak as I was in the Tourney. Defeat him, and I will help you regain all my memories. YOUR memories. And I will lend you my strength, which is technically yours anyway.

What...? That didn't sound at all like the Darkness. It sounded...

Hahaha... Like yourself? I told you before, I AM YOU. Well, I'm Rexial. Close enough, right?

...Good enough for me. We have a deal!

<All that happened in an instant, by the way.>
The power of his attack increaed dramatically in an instant, cracking the ground he landed on.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 pm

<What's Up, huh? gamer, ThundER level 5, NOT ThundAGA level 5. Thunder gets more hits than thundaga>

Daniel braced himself. Fortunately for him, the earth column that was going to crush him was too powerful and crashed THROUGH the ceiling. He rolled off of it, onto the roof of the castle. "Too scared to fight with your own hands, Ernie? Time to D-Link again...Heartless!" He reactivated his Dimension Link with the Heartless and sat there waiting, a large pile of Balloon Letters sitting there, waiting to be sent off.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Nathan quickly saw Aleri coming down, and he backflipped out of the way but one of his keyblades got stuck in the crevice. He summoned it back, saying "So Rexial is still in you..." As he threw his keyblades both ways, they darted back into each other to form Hell's Final Stand. "I'll just bring him back out." He then went into command style Firestorm, quickly dashing towards Aleri but appearing behind him and then to his side. Nathan was preparing to use Time Splicer.

Meanwhile...

Torbrex was watching the fight unfold. He felt as though he had no other choice to kill Daniel. He quickly DCed to a open field, planting mines right where the DC would take Daniel. He then DCed back to TCTNW, right by Daniel. He summoned a DC under Daniel to the mine, hoping it would kill him.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Daniel yelled at Torbrex, "I don't think so, Mr. Leader!" Daniel propelled himself upward from the DC's landing point, above the mine, where it couldn't explode on him. He summoned another DC leading from the mine, which fell in, to Erntxt. He followed the mine through and came out to see the mine explode on contact...with the floor he'd busted through. Daniel facepalmed, his Heartless D-Link still active.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:16 pm

(posting from my dad's iPad)

Siks leaped away from the crevice and began falling off of the tower. But he used his Darkcycle to land safely. He then activated his own command style, DawnPhantom.(uses both of his elements, and grants him the ability to teleport) He then teleported to the top of the tower and unleashed an onslaught of sword attacks, each brimming with the power of light/darkness.

Meanwhile,

Susan threw her legs up to grab Josephine's neck and threw her to the ground, then placing one sai at the back of her throat and the other at the front. Then a flaming branch came crashing down at them and Susan rolled out of the way, bringing Josephine with her and tossing her at a tree.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Daniel rushed up and started pounding Erntxt with various Heartless techniques, including the Poison Plant shot, which causes blindness, the Zip Slasher spinning-thrusting thing that heals on contact, and the Neoshadow dash.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:09 am

Erntxt teleported away to dodge the poison shot,<Almost typed poison snot there lol! > was hit by the heal-slash, and blocked the neoshadow dash. He then tackled Daniel to the ground and used Xehanort's strangle move. <The one where he strangles you and shoots an ice crystal at you.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next