TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+3
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
greeneggsandSAM
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 am

Emil: Well, I've heard of magical Artes, but never anything that works like that...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am

Rexial: *Seems a little shocked that anybody would ask him to join a social activity* ...Sure, why not?

*Rexial grabs part of his cloak, throwing it off. Underneath, he was wearing black swimming trunks, which he obviously hadn't been before. His chest has numerous scars, but his arms are unblemished.*

Rexial: As long as people don't stare at me too much. I get a little self-conscious. *Jumps into the water, spinning through the air, coming down several meters past the group*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

Emil: (Him? Self-conscious? That doesn't seem right...)
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:38 am

Xavier: Also, Sammy. Your technique is horrible. Watch and learn. *swims out over hand to a significant distance then takes a deep breath and dives, he makes it to around 150 ft and remains there for roughly a minute and a half meditating on the bottom before slowly ascending for air* No modifications to my body. Try me, robocop. *smirks*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:44 am

Emil: *startled* (That was a really long time to stay underwater! I'm almost surprised he made it back up.)
<In case you're an idiot, he's not exactly comfortable around people. Plus, he has the typical "aunt and uncle never taught him to swim because they hope he drowns" relatives. I mean, he might have known how to swim before that, since he only lived with them for six months, but hey.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 am

Rexial: *Whistles* I'm impressed. I can't match your achievement, since I'm even less human than Sammy is at this point, and I'm practically immune to altitude pressure. It would have about as much meaning as beating Persona 4 with a cheat code for infinite Moon Tsukubame(s). Y'know, those things that you get in Beginner Mode that let you continue every time the Leader gets KO'd?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 am

Emil: Uh...what's a cheat code?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 am

Rexial: *Looks at Emil* Eh, you ever play a game? You know how people can break the rules and do stuff to get a leg up? Now, think of video games, games that are electronic, so you can't cheat. To cheat, you need a cheat code, which messes with the programming in a specific way, letting you have some advantage, aesthetic change, or even additional challenge, like all enemies having twice their normal power.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 am

Emil: Hang on. Video game?
<They...didn't have TV in his world.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:58 am

<Rexial doesn't know that. Frankly, I didn't know that either. You never said where you got those characters.>

Rexial: ...Nevermind. Basically, imagine you can alter reality so you are never under any threat of death, failure, or pain. And you've got as much money as you can hold at any given time, it never lessens. Stuff like that.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 am

<No. I did not.>
Emil: Oh, okay.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 am

Sammy: *laughs* robocop... My lungs, face, and small intestine down besides legs and feet are real. If my lungs were artificial, i could stay down there much longer.

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:13 am

Rexial: *His tone gets less harsh with everything he says* Heh, whatever, robocop. I wish I could still challenge you people, and have it be fair... But I can't be crushed nearly as easily as any human, and I can't drown. If you guys were to go up against me, you'd be screwed!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 am

Sammy: Actually, if i removed the Level spell, it would be fair. The BioBody is made to the same specs as any high school student.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:37 am

Rexial: Noooooope. The Level spell didn't do anything to me in the first place, so I'd just outclass you even more, you dummy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:57 am

Sammy: *Facepalm*

Lia: So, what kind of music do you guys listen to?

Sammy: Pop, Dubstep, Rap, Hard Rock, anything but Christian Rock and Country.

Karen: Same as Sammy, minus the hard rock.

Daniel: Same as Sammy.

Jessie: Dont really listen to music anymore.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:07 am

Rexial: *Performs a spinning, fan-shaped kick through the water, slashing the whole group* ...What does music have to do with this? And Christian Rock isn't so bad... Country, though, I don't care for in the slightest. J-Pop and J-Rap aren't so bad, either.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:14 am

Sammy: I just dont like it. Religion in modern music just doesnt sit well with me.

Jessie: Next subject, before a fight breaks out...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:17 am

Rexial: Well, religion was the basis of music, originally. And the internet was invented for military purposes. That doesn't matter at this point. Anyway, what did you want to say, Jess?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:21 am

Jessie:(does Rexial... like me?) Can we please change the subject?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:25 am

Xavier: Your spells don't mean ****. Even without Level, I was several feet below you for way longer. I'm magic buff immune. <this also makes him Debuff immune> If you guys need anything, I'll be over on the beach.

<feel free to have anyone minus Sammy come talk to him. He's about to rip his head off given what Rexial told him.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 am

Karen:...Well.

Sammy: What did I do?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:42 am

Admin: Why not have someone go ask him? Novel idea huh? *dissappears*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:36 pm

<I have nothing against any form of music. Except for Pop. Pop is annoying. See, I define music as a pleasant sound made by a musical instrument. Pop is neither pleasant, nor created by instruments of music. It is annoying and created by machines.>
Emil: H-how? Oh, never mind...*walks up to Xavier* Is...is there a problem?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:08 pm

<Er, Xavier's still in the water, isn't he? Oh, and I was looking at TVTropes, and guess what I saw? I saw Emil mentioned in an example, along with some man named Lloyd, and I believe it had to do with a hot-spring incident... but the point is, now I know where your characters are from, Haar! Tales of Symphonia!>

Rexial: Sammy... (Crap, I try to warn the guy, and he instantly hates Sam...) ...Don't worry about it. Thing is, uh... He's a little sensitive about Lia. *Demon face* }:[ Protect her with your life, or he may just end yours. *His expression goes back to being happy* ^_^ All kidding aside, since I really don't have any way of exploiting my unique situation to swim better, I challenge you all to a swimming contest!

<Isn't it funny? Rexial is this evil, dark, violent punk with few morals, and Aleri is a good, light-wielding protector who tries to be moralistic, and yet Al's the one who dislikes Sammy, and gives Jessie the impression that he hates her (which, for the record, is wrong), and Rexial is the one who tries to befriend Sammy, and Jessie has now been given the impression that he likes her. And I'm not saying anything about it being mutual, but playing it up enough will probably get his attention.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next