TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+3
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
greeneggsandSAM
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 36 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am

Minato: *nods* Fine, for now. But, I'll want to know where you got those weapons, Xavier. I sure as hell know that Sukiru didn't provide them. Sukiru? Is there an infirmary or just a spare couch somewhere where I can set this girl down till she wakes up?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 36 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:10 am

*Rexial comes out of the MC, dragging the two mysterious people he had met with him*

Rexial: *Panting* They spaced out, or something. Sorry if I'm late.
Sukiru: It's fine, Rexial. You're the Lord of the Castle, afterall. Minato, how would you know that I'm unable to supply weapons? What if I thought he might like a few new toys to play with? And, yes, there's a couch behind you. Do make her comfortable, yourself as well.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:17 am

Minato: *shrugs* I can still tell you're covering for them but I won't push the subject. *smirks as he sets Marta down on the couch and leans against the wall himself, hands in his pockets*

<Minato now thinks they were doing "things" while they were gone. He's considering the weapons Sukiru's doing but he knows that they left to go somewhere>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:22 pm

<Spaced out as in, you guys need to slow down the stuff with other people who aren't here! Razz>
Emil: Marta! *runs over to her* *to Minato* What did you do?

Tenebrae: Relax, Emil. She is only unconscious. *To Minato* However, I, too, am curious as to what means you used to subdue Lady Marta so quickly.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Sammy: Yeah, how do you do that?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Minato: *nods* A quick reduction in any arcana will render someone unconscious. I just manipulated that fact to subdue her so I could get her here without injury to her or myself. She'll be awake and fine in no time at all.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Lia: All of us should go to the beach. Y'know, so we can be all chill...

Sammy: Minus a pissed Aleri. And suicide bombers...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Xavier: I'm up for a trip to the beach. I could use a little bit of relaxation.

Minato: *opens an MC for them* Go ahead. I've gotta go finish up the clean up with Aleri and the others. *enters a seperate different MC*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:52 pm

*sammy,Jessie,Karen,Daniel and lia enter the mc*

-beach-

Lia: I'll be right back. *enters her house, changes into a purple bikini, exits* I'm back.

Sammy:*does a backflip, magically changing into some white trunks* Wow! You look amazing.

Lia:*blushes* Th-thanks...

<game reference in here, see if you can find it :p>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Xavier: *resists the urge to backhand Sammy into the nearest palm tree as he calmly walks into the beach house and changes into a pair of black trunks with a white kanji for courage on the side* *to himself while inside* Just let it go, Xavier. She wants him more... He can protect her better than you'd ever hope to. *exits the beach house and comes back outside in his trunks*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:10 am

Daniel(who has buried himself in the sand): Sammy...

Sammy: Yea--OH MY GOD! What the hell?!?

Daniel:Am i gonna grow into a tree?

Lia:Ha, no.

Daniel: *pulls self out, notice Jessie, who is wearing a red bikini* You look pretty, Jessie.

Jessie: Thanks. *smiles*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 am

Xavier: *rolls his eyes* The ocean looks clear... Anyone up for a swim?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 am

Rexial: *Leaning on the palm tree* Xavier, mind if I say something? I'm sorry, but this is a bit of a private matter, so I'll have to use my MindLink, and I don't know if it's going to agree with your mind. >Can you hear me? Do you feel any side effects?<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 am

Xavier: >I'm fine. What's so personal that we have to speak via telekinesis though?<
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:50 am

Sammy: Sure!

Lia: Um... ok!

Karen (in a blue bikini): Im in!

Daniel: What Karen said:P

*a shockwave is felt*

Jessie(on top a HUGE sand castle)um... sure.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

Rexial: >...Let's be honest for a second... Sammy's a good person, and a good fighter, but... He's unable to protect his friends. Especially the girls. He caused the death of one by sleeping with another, then the one he slept with was mangled by Jessie when she went into a berserker rage. She then shot Sammy himself in the chest. I don't trust him with women. Maybe Al's opinion is infecting my mind, but... I want YOU to protect her. Respect her wishes, but protect her. You're an amazing fighter, even without magical powers. You would beat any of us if this world obeyed normal laws. However... it doesn't. But... There are advantages to being without powers. You're hard to detect. I can barely sense you, and you're right here. Point is, you could tail her wihtout anybody knowing, even me. Well, nobody seems to escape Sukiru's vision, but he's an exception.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:04 am

Xavier: *cocks an eyebrow* >He did WHAT? You've got my promise, Shinra strong. I won't let her get hurt.< *is armed with his machete in it's sheath even though he's only in his trunks*

<And guess what secretive organization (NOT) that Xavier just ripped his way through.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 am

Sammy (underwater): ...(why the hell am i underwater?)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am

<Huh. Whaddaya know.>

Rexial: >Yes, he did. The girl who died as a result of his actions was close to Minato, so he made her into one of his Death Arcana. She has a liking for punishing him... Aheh. I must say, it's amusing to watch her threaten to pull his guts out.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:14 am

DracoknightKing: ???

Tenebrae: Emil.

Emil: Yeah?

Tenebrae: Go have fun. I can take care of Lady Marta on my own.

Emil: (What?! Well, I don't really want to leave, but...) Okay. Thanks, Tenebrae. *follows everyone else*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am

Xavier: >No way in hell is he hurting her.< Hey, Lia! Heads up! *he spins, kicking water onto Lia and those nearby* >Want to joing us? You seem like you've got a lot on your mind.<
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

Emil: *emerges* Wait, how--? I-I was just in a castle! How am I here now?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:27 am

The people mentioned: *runs in*

Jessie: Where's Sammy....?

Sammy: *jumps into the air, gasping heavily* Hey.

Lia: Damn, how far down were you?

Sammy: I dunno. Pretty damn far down. My BioBody lets me do that.

Daniel: Now i want one... or i could do this. *casts Level, giving him the ability to withstand the water pressure, does so for the rest*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 am

Emil: (Biobody? What's that?) *does not want to ask*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:29 am

Xavier: *shrugs off the spell somehow* Sorry, that's a no go. My body is resistant to magical buffs. Part of the reason why I never learned a Materia while in service. *turns to Emil* It's a portal that bends space-time, compresses it so the travel time is shorter. Never heard of magic?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next