TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 19 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am

Aleri Made a run at the oncoming flames, then flickered to the other side, having managed to seal the other way off with Avon. "Go straight to hell." He rushed at the Mother, making a short hop into the air, holding the Keyblade over his shoulder with both hands. "Zone of Ruin!" He yelled, slashing at her with intense force.

"...I think I won. Erg... Still, I'm wounded. I need to hurry it up, or I'll get slaughtered by another pack of them..." he started running as his arm began to bleed. "...*Huff, huff* I imagine... *Huff, huff* -that a normal person would be screaming in... *Huff, huff* -agony by now...!"

<Zone of Ruin is one of the Finisher abilities in Re:Coded. You fight, filling a guage, and when it fills to the maximum level, press the Attack button to use the attack, which you choose yourself beforehand. Zone of Ruin is my personal favorite, as it has a huge range and can even one-shot some tough minor enemies.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:24 am

<meh I agree, it's pretty bad ass>

As Aleri reached the center, Leo was sitting on top of a crystal throne, twirling a Hi- Potion between his fingers. "I figured you'd need this after your near death experience with the Domi"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:49 am

"Ugh, were those two a part of the test? Or was that just my bad luck?" He held his hand out to recieve the Hi-Potion. "Afterall, I have notoriously bad luck. Getting eaten by Heartless, getting batted across the universe and being comatose for two months and missing out on fighting Organization XIII, and a bunch of other stuff... So, I figure you'll be a little more compliant now. Tell me, how do I know Soren?"

<Technically, Aleri is the first one to actually kill those two, unless they can revive, 'cuz they're the parents of all the others down there. So he's not the first to kill a Domiarcana EVER, but he's the first to kill the ones down there, unless there are more of them hiding out.>
<I'm giving you creative liscence, Eques. How DOES Aleri know Soren?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:07 am

Leo gave hom the potion. "First off, your luck is rather terrible, those weren't part of the test, you just killed a bunch of newborns so ofcourse you woke up mommy and daddy, two, there are dozens of nrsts and more beasties itching to get more ground, and those are even worse than Domiarcana" Leo stood up and took the third orb out of the Thrones headrest. "You know soren through Rexson, who assisted you in a keyblade battle against Lance's heartless counterpart, if you recall ofcourse, Rexson, who had recovered his heart through a duel to the death with his dopplerganger and then journeyed around the world until his lost love, died, he had ended awakening the Ravain in his mourning and as you know, Ravain are extremely bothersome when your feeding them with your emotions, anyway, after he dealt with those he help Lance recapture his land, which in turn Xetus, Soren's sort of fated enemy, they were linked together, one dies a the other survives, they end up reincarnated over time to battle again, anyway after by some way, Soren dealt with Xetus and in the process destroyed himself, Rexson, being the rogue nobody he is, dicided it was high time for you to get something worth your while, Soren couldn't object knowing you wouldn't recognize him. But in case you don't remember Rexson, he has white hair, and occasionly shot emrald spikes at people or fought along aside Lance or watched over people in need,. In a short story form Rexson is Soren"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:29 am

He took the Hi-Potion and drank it. "Uh, I kinda figured Rexson and Soren were one person. R-E-X-S-O-N, R-E-S-O-N, S-O-R-E-N. Just switch the first two consonants, and the first two vowels, and there you have it. Well, my memory about that pathetic skirmish is a little spotty. I remember running into a guy with a spear, though. That dude was awesome. I wonder what he's up to these days."

<Ha, the guy's dead. He was the first to die to Erntxt.>

"Anyway, I feel it unfitting to call a battle like that a war at all, let alone a Keyblade War. There were plenty of Keyblades, but not everybody in the fight had one, it wasn't a fight over Kingdom Hearts, and it didn't last more than a day. Not a 'War' at all, no matter how you slice it. I may have fought alongside him... and that may have connected our Hearts, but it wasn't as strong as a connection with most of my colleagues. I mean, I've foguth together with them for a good, long while, but Soren? I didn't even remember him. I never knew why the battle ended, I didn't know what started it in the first place. I was just swept into it for some reason... So, why was I so special? Why give me this Keyblade? He may as well have given it to Nathan, or Nori. Or, better yet, Lance, who he knew better."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 am

After a few minutes Rexin returned with Medix and she went over to Kyxcir and began to heal him with her glowing White Magic Spells. Her palms open over his shoulder. "Kyxcir, sit up, and remove your coat so I can see your shoulder".

Kyxcir sat up slowly, place his feet on the ground. He in zipped his coat, and slipped his arms out. His black t-shirt was from under his coat began to change into dark blue. He took off his shirt placing it on the couch.

<Ugh. Yaoi fuel. >_<

I'm actually hinting for shipping of Medix and Kyxcir. But yaoi fangirls are just gonna ignore that.>

Medix began to heal his shoulder. "You were shot? It seems your shoulder was hit, but the bullet didn't panutrate your skin. It's only grazed. The think coat absorbed the injury".

"It hurts though. Bad". Blood bagn to leak out of the wound.

Rexin watched over as she healed him.

The pain stopped and so did the bleeding.

"How did it just stop like that" Medix asked.

"I don't know. It doesn't even hurt". Kyxcir looked at Rexin. "Rexin? D-did you do that?"

Rexin didn't answer and just walked away and sat on the chair.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 am

"Weird," Erntxt said nonchalantly, his eyes still closed.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 am

Medix was done dealing after a few minutes before placing a bangage over his shoulder. Kyxcir put back on his short, lifting his coat from his waist putting his arms through the sleeves. "Thank you, Medix".

Exact, Richard, Xemla and Hackx all walked in the room. "So, how we dividing up the teams?" Exact said.

"How about me and Richard against you and Xemla".

"Why? So it's the gentleman against the ladies?"

"No, I just thought old Richard here needs a pro to balance him out"

"Hey" Richard exclaimed.

Hackx hit his shoulder and laughed. "I was joking! Mostly. Come on! Help me with the couch".

Hackx and Richard grabbed the two unoccupied couches and placed them across one of the table in the center of the room.

Richard produced a deck of cards with The Division's logo on the back. They all sat down and Hackx placed the deck on the table and cut the deck.

"Ladies first". He hinted toward Exact. She then took the card on the top of the deck to the left. She looked at it. Queen of Clubs. Huh.

"You're next" She said. Hackx took the one from the same pile. He showed the card.

"10 of Diamonds."

"Queenof Clubs. We go first".

"Ha. Nice". Several Poker chips began to rise up in front of each players.

"Let the games began" The two said in unison.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:16 am

Lance nodded, "He's Soren's son... You might have fought with him against the Genesis clone battle? I honestly can't even remember if you were a part of it or it was Aleri..." Lance shook his head clearing his thoughts, "Anyways, Soren was a friend of mine and he died... He left Dante in my care... I don't know what I'll do with him. Hopefully, someone on Synthisle will take him in until he's older."

As they neared the exit, he finished his explanation, "Following me around is too damn dangerous especially when he's so young."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:13 am

Dante was still with Thalia. He didn't leave her side this time because she would worry again and he wasn't going to be the cause of anybody's concern after his dad's death.

<><><><><><>
"Believe it or not, but you got it by choice, you have magic skills and you seemed to bummed that you couldn't get the Mark of Mastery, so he must've felt that if you got Avon down pat with a higher rate of Focus, you could walk back up to Roland and take the test again and maybe pass this time" while Leo spoke, he installed the new orb, which made Broken Soul turn into emerald instead of metal for a moment before changing back. "Now you can summon Crystals from the blade itself" he explained then walked behind the thorne and pushed it aside. [Legend of Zelda discovery music] Leo opened the trapdoor and jumped down inside. "Lets go, you have to break the third wall!"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:47 pm

<After he breaks the third wall, is the next test "Talk to the audience"? >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:09 pm

"Right!" Aleri ran through, unsummoning TELOS. "Of course, I bet the next time I take the exam, it'll be made tougher. It's probably made to scale with any new skills or power I gain, so I can't go with the 'Fight Heartless for ten years/Grind like hell, THEN take on the Boss fight!' idea. What I need to do to succeed is balance myself out, leaving no weaknesses."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 pm

"That's a very sound idea" he stopped at a wall of metal that had the roman numeral of three of the front. "You know the drill by now, but if you haven't figured it out, by breaking the walls your also breaking down the barriers in your mind, soon you'll be able to cross into' over focus' which is twice as powerful than the focus of Avon"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 pm

"III"...I just passed the third test, so that's not what it means. Does it mean that I have only three tries to break it? "Hey, so this 'III'...I have an idea of what it means, but could you confirm it? Do I only have three tries to break it? Or is it made so that only Number III, Siks, can break it? ...Okay, the second one was a dumb guess. ...Oh, right, I figure I'll ask... is my Magic re-enabled?" Aleri held out his hand and tried generating electricity...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Dispatch sat, back at the castle, wondering, So, what am I doing here? He wondered for a moment why he existed, then for another why he was even thinking about such sentimental crap, then why he didn't just get up and make himself a sandwich. He could think of no reason not to, so he went to the kitchen, finding Aaron.

Aaron told him, "We're out of ham."

"you're kidding me."

"Check for yourself."

Dispatch looked in the fridge, and sure enough, no ham. "Okay, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some ham."

"You have any munny?"

"Eh. enough for a couple pounds of ham." He walked out the door of the castle.

<I swear this post had a purpose! Partially due to my need for characters who aren't good guys (you'll see) and partially because...well, I figured we needed more every day occurances. "Organization XIV, protecting you from evil and keeping your refridgerator fully stocked.">
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 pm

"You have three tries actually, there's only three weak points now, and the fourth wall has only one, but I'll tell you more about that after you break this wall, and these doors aren't effected by magic if that's what your thinking, it'll rebound right back at ya"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:55 pm

"Right. I was just curious. but only having three weak points doesn't actually equate to having three tries. If I broke the area around the three weak points, all I would have to do is hit a tougher point in the wall and knock it down. Well, I'll try and get it in three." He leapt right at the wall, striking first near the top-right, then mid-left, then in the middle at the bottom.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm

The wall split down the middle then crumbled slowly into bits. Leo brushed some invisible dust from his black leather jacket before he nodded at Aleri. "Three down , one to go, then you're ready to achieve Over Focus" he started to walk but paused midway. "What do you think hides behind wall number four Aleri? After all you've faced in this test and in life?" He asked
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:19 pm

"Man... I have no clue. I've had a strange life. It could be anything from rainbow ponies and unicorns to evil clones of my friends trying to kill me. But that would NEEEEEEVER happen, right? Aheh, haha..." Aleri laughed nervously.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 pm

"If your luck is as bad as it seems it'll probably be an army of evil clones riding bloodthirsty unicorns"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Aleri fell over, anime-style. "Augh, you're right... Well..." He got up. "Nothing for it but to break the wall and find out." He focused his energy, readying to break the wall in one hit...

"FALL!"

He leapt at it, striking dead center. He carried through with the attck for ten whole seconds, then fell back to the ground. He waited for the delayed-reaction crumbling of the wall...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Dispatch walked slowly down to the town near Castle Asylum and looked around for a butcher's shop. Where...He looked around, shading his eyes from the sun. There. In the far corner. He strode over to it, pulling out his munny pouch as he walked in the door. "Hey, do you have any ham?"

The butcher replied, "Yeah, plenty."

"Great. I'll take three pounds. Wait...no offense, but...it's not moldy or anything, is it?"

"Nope. Just killed the pigs today."

"Awesome. Three pounds of ham please."

The butcher said, "Kay, one sec." he walked into the back room and came back holding the meat. "35 munny."

"Cool." Dispatch dropped the crystals on the counter and walked out with the wrapped up pig's meat in his pocket. Outside the door, he ran into what appeared to be a pole. "Ow! That wasn't there when I went in! Who just randomly put a pole in the ground?!"

A voice above him somewhere replied, "I believe you'll find that's more than a pole." A shadowy figure jumped down from the roof and yanked the pole out of the ground. Definitely not a pole. More like a fiery red lance. "Now. Tell me everything about your organization." The Organization? How had this man gotten word of them?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:12 pm

The wall split in half and then...a a kitten walked from the crack in the door slowly.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Lance nodded to Thalia and Dante, "You two ready to go? We're almost to the tram commons... From there, we can move everyone back to Synthisle." He said dutifully.

Thalia nodded, "Yeah, it's about time you checked in with them. And I think Dante has a few question for you." She smiled as Lance walked up to her and put an arm around her waist pulling her close.

"Okay then, what do you have to ask me Dante?" He said looking at the boy quizzically.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Dispatch asked, "Why do you want to know about the organization?" From how close the lance was to his face, he could smell smoke off it.

The figure replied, "Tell me everything! Tell me or I will ram this lance into you! I know all about your little weakness! you have an affinity with metal, so this fire-based lance can pass straight through you! Tell me!"

Dispatch wondered who could know he disliked fire. "Who are you?"

"You want to know who I am!? I'll give you a hint! The organization killed my father! I want revenge!"

"Well, as a long-standing member...I'm afraid I can't tell you anything."

"Then you die!" The figure drew back his lance, but that gave Dispatch the perfect opportunity. He jumped over the man and readied his sword for a strike.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next