TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 13 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Dante looked behind him and swore, then looked around. Even though Maya was to be his gaurdain, he wanted to see if he was atleast worth the protection. He was standing up to a giga shadow with a rather heavy looking stick. Being only 9 one would expect him to feel fear or doubt but he rushed at the weak being with such valor it was like his father. He leapt up and slammed the stick into it's eye, the stick knocked it for a loop as he rushed it again and again then ended it with a stab upward, between its invisblr shoulder blades. The child was panting with exhaustion, never having fought before.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Aleri sighed. "Why is it that you people always underestimate me? Then, once things got tough, you pulled armor out of nowhere, and claimed that it DIDN'T count breaking the rules. Technically, my spell connected. You just didn't get hurt nearly as badly as you would've been without the armor. Now then, I've got one more trick up my sleeve, but I wanna save it, just in case my swordsmanship fails me." He shot himself at Leo, slashing rapidly. Not as impossibly fast as Rexial, to be sure, but fast, for a kid.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 pm

He let his spears flick forward and parry every strike. He back away slowly, barely a step at a time.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Maya stemmed the tide as several neoshadows broke off, "Warm shadow, nice shadow, little ball of dead!" She flickered for a second and the neoshadows fell over with knives in the back of thier heads. Maya twirled summoning the twin daggers back to her hands giving a small giggle as she dropped back into a serious battle stance. "Good job, Dante!" She said happily in response to the boy's victory.

Layla and Lance returned from thier own battle not long afterwards, "Let's keep moving before more of those things show up, alright?" Lance suggested.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Aleri extended the blade to fifty feet and slashed horizontally, then vertically before returning it to normal length. "Don't think it's that easy to beat me." He fired off several Fire2s, homing in at different arcs. "Honestly, I don't know why we're still fighting. I hit you with Fire3. I know it connected. It defeats the purpose of the test if it didn't count because your armor saved you from being scorched. I hit you. That was the objective, was it not?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Dante tossed the stick aside and nodded. "80 percent chance of encouter remains" he said. But he was saying this to Maya instead pf Lance. Though he respected him, Dante wanted to make sure Maya noticed his mental strength as well as physical. He fingered his necklace in thought then started to walk ahead with his curious, wandering stride.

<><><<<<<><><<<<>

Leo deflected each strike then the spears froze in the air. He nodded before they flew into the walls, locking into niches and shifting down. The floor started to lower. It was like an elevator. "You've proven to have a bit focus"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 am

"An armored what?" Naxcekl asked confused.

---

"You can change that 80% to 100." A DC opens infront of Lance and the others. A boy looking about 16 years old walks out of it. His hair was crimson red and he had an eye patch with the Heartless symbol on it over his left eye. "Do you know how hard it is to find that many Neoshadows?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 am

Lance's blades immediately appeared in his palms, "One, I don't care. They attacked US. Two, who are you?" He spun one of his blades tentatively waiting for anything.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 am

"Weren't you listening?" Erntxt asked, annoyed, "There's a mercenary hunting me. He shot Kycxir in the arm, I managed to get rid of him, but I'm sure he'll be back. Don't ask me how, just trust me on this."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 am

The stranger simply smiled "Well one-" he said trying to mimic Lance. "-they are Heartless so of course they are going to attack you moron, and two....well that part doesn't really matter." He than points at Lances weapons. "Those wouldn't be keyblades by any chance?"

---

"Why exactly is a mercenary hunting you? Last time I checked some one has to hire a hit out on you first for that work."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:57 am

Lance glared at the man, "They just so happen to be. Why?" His muscles tensed, he sensed danger from this man and there'd be hell to pay if he tried to hurt anyone of Lance's companions.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 am

"If you neede to know, I would've told you."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:13 am

The young man let out a small chuckle. "I have never seen keyblades before....so if those are keyblades that makes you a keyblader." A cruel smile appeared on his face. "I just broke out and first thing I run into a is a keyblader." He holds out his hand and summons scythe. "My name....is Kanra or.....you can just call me your personal Grim Reaper." He than points his scythe at Lance. "Now tell me your name I love to remember the name of the first keyblader I dye blood red."

---

"If it puts the rest of use in danger we do need to know."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 am

"Knowing why there's a hired gun after me won't help you fight him. All you need to know is that he'll take me dead or alive and he'll take you down if you get in his way. Don't try to understand what's going on here, it'll just hurt your head."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:30 am

Lance smirked, "Thalia, get Dante out of here."

Thalia nodded, taking the boy with her as she left via the way they came in.

Lance cracked his neck, "I'm Lance Willright and I've faced down Death itself. The likes of you..." He gave him a shark toothed grin as his body was engulfed in grey fire, "Can't even compare." Asphodel burst forth from the space above him flying at the would be assailant with deadly speed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 am

Dante narrowed his eyes in thought. Just what he needed, some cocky idiot to challenge his godfather just moments after a battle. The boy allowed Thalia to drag him away from the battle. But once he got outside he stepped away from her. He stared intensity into the tunnel, mentally pushing and moving matter away as he locked on to Lance's engery signature. He looked away afterwards. "Faster way across...Rooftops" he said in his short answering ways. He gazed up at the apartments then focused on the top of one in particular.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:16 am

Kanra countered with a swing of his scythe. "You would have to bo better than that Willright!" Kanra yelled as he charged at Lance.

---

"Fine than if I see you getting takking out by this guy I will make sure not to help." Naxcel said with slight smile.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:23 am

Lance gave a competitive smirk, "Oh, I'm just getting warmed up!" He clashed with Kanra, locking his scyth with one blade and swinging at Kanra's side with the other.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:23 am

"That's funny," Erntxt responded, smirking, "You say that as if I care."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am

Aleri released his Holy Dragon Sword. "Focus? Hm..." ...My inability to stay focused when my power was released, that was what made me fail my Mark of Mastery. Maybe I can grow a little in that area... "So, now what? You'll teach me how to use this-" He summoned Broken Soul. "-and how I know Soren? He seemed pretty let down when I didn't remember him."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:51 am

Kanra tuns his scythe block the second strike with the staff part of the scythe. "Good other wise this wouldn't be very fun." He the kicks Lance in the chest pushing him back. "Now disappear!" He yelled as she swung his scythe again creating a crimson red beam.

---

"What ever just get out of here."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:55 am

"Gladly," Erntxt replied, before looking to Rexin, "Unless anyone else has anything to add."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:00 am

"It seems you've forgotten, he's one of the warriors that fough in th Ravain war, he's also th one who ended it for us all. He sacrificed his life for the rest of the warriors of light, even those few that don't deserve it." Leo looked at Broken Soul then pointed at a wall of emeralds. "That is your target, one of the 4 unbreakable walls inside this cavern, find the weak point to bring it down, use your focus "

<><><<<>\>\<<>\>\<\><>

Dante flickered for a moment and then teleported on to the edge of the roof tops. He gestured for Thaila to follow him before running up and over a few buildings. He slid down the edge of a apartment until he was standing by another apartment. He rested his ear against the door, listening for the refugees of the reborn world. He could feel them moving, some sobbing, some just waiting. He stepped back from the door in thought. 'Return or engage...no..Return to Thaila.' He climbed up the edge of the building and started back for his godmother.

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:07 am

Lance sprinted towards the beam, "I don't think you're getting the message." He leapt over the beam and let Asphodel fly again as he landed quickly striking with his other blades after Asphodel made impact.

"You aren't beating me!" He smirked letting fly another of his blades at close range right before Asphodel appeared back in his hand.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:23 am

Aleri shook his head. "You're kidding me! I've done this kinda thing in my sleep. It's a bit of a problem, even, knocking down walls in my sleep..." He stopped and focused his senses, all eight of them, on the walls.

<Just to be clear, Al's got the normal five, then there's his sense of Mind, Energy, and the Physical Realm. He can sense other peoples' minds, he can feel energy and even distinguish it, and he can sense the details of the area around him. Of course, like any other senses...>

...aaaaaaAAAAAARGH! Why is there so much noise in my head! It's obscuring my senses... I need to focus, hush the noise, and figure out which wall to strike, and where...
...Got it.
He stepped calmly over to the southern wall, held out Broken Soul, and struck it, 16 Millimeters to the left the center, 4 Feet above the ground.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next