TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 12 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Lance got up off the ledge and turned to the small boy standing next to him, "So, Dante is it? I guess this'll be interesting." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly having no idea how to deal with a child along with the fact that he'd left Thalia in Astral Town.

"Lance Willright!" It was Thalia's voice from around the corner of the clock tower, "Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to get off world without a certain keyblader to provide transportation?!" She fumed at him.

"S-sorry! I was going to come back for you. I just... got a little sidetracked." He pulled the young boy in front of him, "Meet Dante, Soren's son."

Thalia's jaw dropped, "His son?! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend!" She was utterly perplexed but most of her previous anger had vanished, "So, he gave you his son? How are we supposed to raise him?"

Lance shrugged, "Search me. Right now, I think our first priority should be getting everyone back to Synthisle."

Thalia nodded, "Probably a good idea. Let's head to the tram commons. Everyone's set up in apartments down there."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Aleri grinned. "Are you kidding? Well, if you really want to fight like that..." He unsummoned his Keyblade completely, unlike most, who would channel their magic through it.

"Here I come!" He yelled, leaping into the air. Let's try this one for now... He raise his palm and flicked it in Leo's direction. Lasers came down from the ceiling at him. "Dodge these!"

<Just so you know, Al's gonna start easy, then make things more and more crazy. I think these should be easy to dodge.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Dante was regarding Thalia like a peice of interesting artwork. Then the child walked passed them both at a slow pace, his finger tips just grazing the towers wall. He froze at the steps and looked at Lance, his left eye turning voilent in the red sun light. "Short cut?" He asked in a slight cold tone. It was obvious his father's trusting ways had yet to be practiced, something for Lance to work with. His hair seemed to be the exact opposite of his cloths. A white jacket with a red diamond pn the back, a red t shirt that had a variety of symbols on it from Greek to Roman. His jeans which were also white were dyed scarlet in the sun. Around his neck was a bronze key. It was odd because the boy was no more than 9 and he looked at everything with a type of curiosity and wonder, though the child was the son of a king of a mirror world.

<><><><<<><

Leo shifted his weight and then twisted in the opposite direction of each beam, then reflected one to the wall behind him with the edge of his sword.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 pm

"Aaaaaalright! I was hoping for just a little challenge." He started raining down fireballs, each of which exploded upon impact with the ground.

<Urgh, it' taking a lot of patience to not just go crazy and finish this off now...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Leo got to work on his speed and focus, it was like he was calculating each ball and then knew exactly were to step, jump or brush it aside. He locked on one fiery ball in particular, then used the flat of his blade like a baseball bat, knocking into Aleri's direction before slapping another two away from the ground and into the the caverns walls.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Aleri backhanded the orb back to Leo, increasing its size and velocity.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Leo scoffed as he slashed the ball in half, each one flying in two separate side and then they scorched the wall as they exploded behind him. "Nice try Al" he said nodding.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 pm

"'Nice try' nothing. All I did was deflect an attack. Now, try to dodge these..." He fired down green balls of energy... that bounce. They double in size when they bounce, but they can only bounce twice before they explode. "Think you can handle it?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Leo danced and ducked like he was in a club, battling with Dusks and Dancers. He didn't reflect them off the walls or floor, he kicked a few into the air and sent them crushkng into eachother making them explode. "That all you got?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:49 pm

The balls, instead of exploding on contact, bounced again, mostly back at Leo, but two at Aleri. He narrowed his eyes as he magically slowed them both to a stop infront of him. He shot one down at the ground, amking it bounce up. He smacked the second one, shooting it at the first one. By this logic, they would both explode on contact with each other, just five feet in front of Leo.

"Can't block this."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Instead of look suprised Leo had ran directly into the blasts. But before they got within contact, he leapt forward into a rather impressive roll. He flipped to his feet as the explosion had pushed waves of hot air and debris against him. He dusted himself off nonchalantly. "You think I'm going to block all day?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

A small spear of energy embedded itself in the floor an inch from Leo's foot. "Stay focused, if you wanna win!" He sent out a spray of these tiny energy spears, falling down at Leo at rediculous speed. "Let's see if you can handle this!"

<In this case, blocking is kinda the ONLY option... there's no room for dodging. You can't dodge the rain, now can you?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Leo got a small grin of interest. He stabbed the ground and leapt of the hilt of his swords. But then curled into a ball, Aleri could see a glitter of his gauntlet tat concealed his left arm. Then the armor had surfaced in a cloud pf black. Each engery spear had caused sparks to fly or bounce in other directions. It was what Caxom called Tortoise Armour and what Soren joked to be called a Hercules beetle's shell.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:13 pm

"Huh. I thought the point was that I hit you, not that I do damage. But if you insist on changing up the rules..." He continued the rain on energy, but held one hand aloft. Above him, a large fireball gathered. "Get ready for this one... Fire3!" He swept his arm down, sneding it crashing down on Leo. "Since it's pretty much impossible to dodge this one, you'll have to rely on your armor... Or try to block it. Good luck..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

He smirked under the helemet, his hand out, palms facing the fiery ball. He caught in his hand and flung it to the vast wall. The emgery rain pounded on his armor but it did little damage. Leaving scratches or very slight impressions. Leo like the helmet crack.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Aleri smirked again. "I see... I guess I don't have to hold back as much for your safety anymore." He began shooting off all the attacks he had before relentlessly. "I'd like to see you handle all of this..." He, every five seconds, cast another Fire3 spell.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Leo bouced, danced, side stepped, blocked as much of them as he could but knew his armor would soon retract to cool down so he diceded to use the skill he was teaching Aleri. He narrowed his eyes and each attack slowed down, not truly but in his mind eye. He marked every ball of fire, every bit of engery then smirked. "Time to make some noise" he said. His yellow triangle tattoo under his eye that had two others like it shimmered. Then the air around him rippled and froze into a high quality Sound Barrier spell. He took the time to strip off the gauntlet that protected him. The armor ofcourse faded. He summoned up Xelo's Def Hearts.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Aleri flickered and appeared behind him, holding a Holy Dragon Sword, a blade made of pure light energy. "You underestimate my skills. And Magic in general. I figured I'd honor your wsh to not use the Keyblade... but since you used your loophole, I'm using mine. So..." He pointed the blade at the back of Xelo's neck. "...En garde."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Leo nodded slowly. "Still think you can mark my body?" He said smirking as he whirled around and broke away from Aleri with a single leap. He twirled Each of his spears with experience. His eyes flickered red, Xelo's normal battle loving grin formed on his face
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Lance shook his head, "Not much of a talker are you?" He asked not expecting a response as he lead into the underground, the shortest route through Twilight Town.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 pm

"Not very trusting" he said softly as they walked
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<Which Yuki, what joke, and eques is a pimp?! O___O>

Your Yuki, a joke that is rather bad, and yeah, I'm a friggimg RPG pimp! Lol jk but still I would've gave Dante to Your yuki just because it would seem right to give a young hero to a skilled keyblade weilder (not that Lance isn't) but I never found the right opening and if I did, I would've punked out because your skill slight intimidated me. Meh forget that last part!>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Lance nodded, "Well, you're gonna have to learn to trust us. Your father trusted us to keep you safe. At least, believe in that."

Maya appeared from Lance's shadow, "Lance is a nice man. He's the best master Maya's had!" She giggled gleefully as Lance put a hand to his forehead in irritation.

"Maya, I already told you. I'm not your master. You can come and go as you want." Lance said repeating the fact.

"So, then Maya can call Lance whatever she wants. Lance is stronger than Maya and helps lead her in the right direction when Maya needs." Maya insisted, "And Lance made Mr. Bear stop talking to Maya in her head."

Maya skipped forward and grabbed Lance by his shoulders pulling him down to her level, "That is why Maya sometimes calls Lance "master" because she respects him not because she's some kind of slave to him." She finished her explanation and her serious expression shifted to a gleeful smile before she sank into his shadow at his feet.

Lance rolled his eyes, "Thank you for that wonderful explanation, Maya."

"You're welcome!" Her response echoed from his shadow with giddy laugh.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

"Odd girl. Lucky she's pretty" Dante said. Even the nine year olds had a slight thing for first impressions, but he was one for putting people on the back burner for a moment and thinking about their agenda. "Both gone now, only you and your friends left to protect me" he said more than he wished but knew he had to open up to his...his godfather.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Lance smirked at the young boy, "Odd she is. But, her heart's in the right place." He smiled that had been the second time today that Maya had pulled him from a depressive stupor.

Lance rounded a corner and his blade materialized in his hand, "Stay back. We've got a couple Heartless up ahead. Looks like a couple Neoshadows." The other keyblade flashed into his palm, "Stay here. Thalia and I will deal with them."

Thalia readied her shuriken as the two ran towards the heartless threar side by side. Thalia threw her blade and it ripped one of the shadows in two as Lance got within striking distance and slashed through the other two. Then, from the shadows aroudn them, more Neoshadows appeared.

Lance spun his blades anxiously as Thalia stood back to back with him, "Looks like an ambush."

"Tch, yeah, should have seen it coming. Maya, protect Dante. We'll deal with these guys." Lance ordered as he twirled his blade awaiting the fight.

Maya emerged from his shadow and nodded, summoning her twin daggers and standing tentatively in front of Dante, "Let them handle this. They've fought worse."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next