TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

+4
AKeybladeYouSay
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? Empty Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am

I'd say 100-200 years.

I'm not sure what the story would be about, but I'm sure we kind whip something up.

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? Konachan-com-55049-blue_hair-chaoshead-kishimoto_ayase-short_hair-sword
http://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/konachan-com-55049-blue_hair-chaoshead-kishimoto_ayase-short_hair-sword.jpg

She would be my main.

Oh, and one thing: No Keyblades.

We can think of something. Like, all Keyblade lost their will to choose wielders. It hopes they won't fall into the hands of evil.

Or something. >_>

Let's toss around ideas. No rush.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 pm

<Hmm... Yeah, Keyblades ARE pretty overrated now. Maybe... the Keyblades decided that nobody was worthy? I'm feeling like there should be a couple of layers to it, like this:

Everybody has heard that keyblades no longer found anybody worthy, however...

...The Keyblades have been sealed away to prevent anything from disturbing the fallen Masters. Or something.

How's that? And I might be tempted to bring in a familiar face... if only for a minute, and not being easy to recognize, being a lot older.
So, does everybody have to be a Dark Bloodline member? I once made a Defender, but he was only there to be killed a little later.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Interesting concept.

A certain master would most likely be retired by then, possibly tied to the Dark Bloodline by then.

Of course, said individual would have a hand in sealing away the keyblades.

lol!
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:16 pm

I don't have a DBL character. I don't even get the concept of it. That's how lazy I am.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:34 pm

I don't have one ethier but I also need to know what the DBL is about to get an idea of what I'm going to join
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:25 pm

It's basically a family line.

Ancestors, decendants, mothers, fathers, cousins, sisters, brothers.

All family.

The only difference is that they have specific rules they live by, and certain traditions. Along with well-known omens from birth.

Their family dates back even passed the Keyblade War.

That's really much it. But I did pit a lot of thought into it as you can see.

And no, you don't need to have a Dark Bloodline character. You can make one though. Or not. Your choice. This is 100-200 years from the current date of Org. XIV.

So be sure not to make any plot holes.

Like, in Org.XIV we see Character X killed by Character Y.

Now we hear that Character X killed himself for Reason X.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Mm I have two dead characters, well one and a half because I have to follow the plot of Soren. I might make a DBL just to get another plot for a OC I'm mapping out. Well Sup I think I'm in
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Well, by normal circistances, all characters should have died by old age. Unless there's some kind of force that caused you to live longer. (Nobodies, ect)
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Weeeeell Ones a vampire so he's not dead yet probably just looks about 25 or so, another is kinda a god of some sort by that time, leo has separated him in to the Mind, body, and spirit so he isn't dead ethier, my others are all gone then cept my newest one that is a DBL that was born in the set time period of your rp
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 pm

If I'm going to make one, then I'm going to need someone to volunteer their character to be a parent of mine. It'd be cool to have a character that's half vampire. Of course, I'm planning in on having him like five years old.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Sure you can use Tyson...but just don't mention anything that involves blood he would end up going on a mid night snack raid on someone.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 pm

AKeybladeYouSay wrote:If I'm going to make one, then I'm going to need someone to volunteer their character to be a parent of mine. It'd be cool to have a character that's half vampire. Of course, I'm planning in on having him like five years old.

I assume you're talking about two characters. I'm sure you don't mean a half-vampire from the DBL. Are you?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

I like this idea but do all the keyblades have to be gone because there is something unique about Ivans keyblade.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, unless they only have kids inside the dark bloodline, which is incest, by the way, then I mean one. I mean that he will be in the dark bloodline as a new member. The vampire would be his father. Maybe.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Wait, what gave you the idea it's all incest? >_>

I said to become a member of the dark bloodline one of your parents had to be one. ONE!

>_>

You're sick.

And Ivan would be dead by now.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Ivan would be but Serpents Fang won't and well that keyblade works differently than other keyblades.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 am

Sorry, I misunderstood when you said "I assume you mean two characters."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 am

But it's atill a keyblade even Soren's Spirit Gear blades would be locked up, granted they would be released to their new master if he was a ancestor to the child but locked away none the less.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:01 am

Serpents Fang isn't a normal keyblade.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:52 am

Been scouring for a character image to use for a new character.

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs12/PRE/i/2006/295/4/4/swordsman_by_Takun32.jpg

His name will most likely be Kinji.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 am

*Extreme jaw drop*

What a badass.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 am

For some reason I have an older Sora vibe from him.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:55 pm

<I kinda feel it too, but oh well. Anyway, don't try any workarounds. Serpent's Fang is a Keyblade, so it's sealed. If you want it that badly, you can find some crazy explanation of how it became an ordinary sword instead.
NO KEYBLADES.
I was lead to believe this is an absolute.
...I might be tempted to find a workaround to keep TELOS around as a normal sword. Well, a Spirit Weapon.
And my original plan, before I knew about this, was to have Rexial and Al stick around until somebody killed them, so they'd be around for hundreds of years.

I think I'll make a new character as well...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:40 pm

>.< another badass for maverick great! Lol seriously that would be awesomeness to have that dude as the next Roland he'd be three times the badass
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 pm

It's not that I want it in it's just that it being sealed like that goes against its story. As I said before it is unique.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next