TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn, its been almost 10 years since Organization XIV started.

3 posters

Go down

Damn, its been almost 10 years since Organization XIV started. Empty Damn, its been almost 10 years since Organization XIV started.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:13 am

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/943346-kingdom-hearts-358-2-days/55531286

Here's the topic that started the org xiv topic.

I was.... 14.

I created Zane as a older exaggerated version of myself at 17. Now I am the same age as my first ever OC, Nexas, at 24.

I come back and read these threads for nostalgia and I just love it so much. I miss all you guys. I hope someone is actually reading this. Looks like the main site got taken down and this is a rehost. Last post is from 4 years ago.

I even find myself thinking of my characters and how I would continue their story. Like I have the whole mark of mastery exam for Yuki and all her cousins as long as the ending of Yami vs Yuki where Yuki believes she failed to exam until the next day where she is announced as Master along with Sarrushu.

Also, like remember my character White or Light the unnamed Vanitas recolor. I had planned from the beginning that he was the light half of Byakurai. I had a whole Aqua Ventus Vanitas parallel with Yuki White and Byakurai.

I find it funny how the last RP post I did was Zane giving his vows to Sally at his wedding, and now I am married with the love of my life.

I love you guys. Here's to nearly 10 years.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Damn, its been almost 10 years since Organization XIV started. Empty Re: Damn, its been almost 10 years since Organization XIV started.

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:08 pm

Hey man. I am likewise unsure if you're seeing this, but if you are, then congratulations on that whole thing. I don't actually know how often anyone but me even drops by here any more, but I've still got the page bookmarked. We did try to reorganize everything and keep this place going a few years back, but our plans kinda fell through as far as that goes - most of us didn't really have a ton of drive at the time, I guess.

Dispatch was such a "seat of my pants" character, I just look back at that like "man what was I even doing." So unfocused, I just kinda had him show up whenever I was bored. Honestly I didn't plan much on taking it seriously at first so I figured I'd just do whatever. Now, though, he's got a full detailed backstory, a proper design, and I'm still using him. His story is ongoing (thank you Xenoverse, I guess?) and I have...somewhat distinct plans for his future.

I'm honestly shocked to see this message (and wondering whether I seriously haven't looked here in almost a month?) but it's crazy to think it was that long ago this whole thing started.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Damn, its been almost 10 years since Organization XIV started. Empty Re: Damn, its been almost 10 years since Organization XIV started.

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:54 pm

Ah, man, sorry for not checking sooner! It's good to hear from you again, man. I hope you see this, too. (Hopefully the notification gets to you somehow!)

It really has been ten years, huh? What a trip! Things may have died down for a while, but your timing couldn't be better; we're actually doing some stuff again, if you're interested.

I meant Rexial to be kind of a generic protagonist, but with the intent that he'd be replaced with better heroes, but I guess that underdog attitude kind of made him more memorable than that. I've been slowly working on his character all this time, and he's kind of evolved into a new person. Aleri and Vita are the same way. I'm looking forward to getting to write them in an RP again!

I'm really sorry I didn't respond sooner; I only checked the site at all when Haar said something about it. It's been a while since I've regularly checked TITAL, unfortunately.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:26 pm

Y'know, just to be safe, I'll leave a link to the Discord we use now. If you ever come back and see this message, you know where to find us.

https://discord.gg/H9nQ7JB
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down