TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

+4
AKeybladeYouSay
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Whats_Up4444
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 5 Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:33 am

Heck, I'm still debating between two storylines of my one guy.

As for transportation, I figured my recent thread would provide inspiration. Sailing the seas, riding in caravans of wagons, early forms of air travel, it would all really matter on the region.

As for the world reformation, I view it as this. The world is massive, so much so that most lands are cut off from each other save for those with similar themes. This leads to the creation of new places.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 5 Empty Re: Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future?

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:05 am

Well, ol' Steve can already teleport, but the other guy, who I've just decided is his protegé, will have to run around on foot during his missions. Since he has nothing to drive/fly/etc.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:50 am

Soooo... There are some minor details I wanna know about...
-If the worlds are all one now, does that mean the sky is clear of stars? Are there just less stars? Seriously, I have a conversation that hinges on this planned.

Never thought of it. Whichever makes the conversation more teh awesomes.[/I]

-The Dark Bloodline birthmark... is it always on your hand? And unfortunately, I only have a vague picture of it in my head. I know it's those three Keys arranged like spokes in a wheel...

I'll draw a base of what it intends to look like.

-Jack Sparrow, Simba, Aladdin, Seifer, Leon, Mulan, Beast, Hercules, Ariel, Jack Skelington, are all dead... As well as the Seven Princesses of Heart. I hope this doesn't screw anybody.

I'm sure it's for the best there are no longer Princesses of Heart or Keys of the Kingdom. (Notice the "Kingdom" and "Hearts" reference)

And I'm sure their children's chilldren's chilldre would still be Alive.

And I'm more worried about King Mickey. Sad

-How, exactly, are the worlds now arranged? I mean, I can't walk South of Twilight Town to get to Agrabah, then go back North to find Land of Dragons. I assume they'll be arranged somewhat based on similar weather conditions?

Think of it as the real world. Think of Worlds as countries, towns and cities. You may have to cross over seas to new places.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:12 am

Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 5 2mjqK

This is what the main design is. But more centered.

Also, only the blue ink.

And my ink pen was broken so it came out like ass. >_>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:05 am

Hey, ALL of my drawings come out like Ass. I could draw the exact same thing and it would come out looking more like a triangle.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Now if only I knew what those three keys actually looked like... but I'm too lazy to go check now. If I did, I'm sure I could draw it myself, then post it, and you wouldn't have to. And Mickey is, what, fifty years old in KH? Just pretend he's basically immortal. That, and all his friends at Disney Castle.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Engulfted Angel - Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 5 Keyblade_9_by_suburbbum-1

Only difference - The Gaurd can become a Hilt, (The hilt of a claymore), the left wing is more deformed and weak and short, while the right wing is perfect, strong, and longer. Once the Keychain is removed, the hilt forms into a Gaurd like the other Keyblades in the series. The right wing being about to curve around and meet with the smaller wing, making it almost a circle. There are no wings on the handle. It's more blade like, and longer. And no crown.

Arctic Inferno - Combination of Silver Rain, and Volcanic Ash.

Silver Rain - Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 5 Izaber10

Volcanic Ash - Anyone interested in making an RP revolving around The Dark Bloodline years into the future? - Page 5 Phoenix

Sword of the Storm (Still never came up with a good name or design. Besides a lightning theme)
Omega Weapon - Way to the Dawn without the Light themes.

(The last Keyblade is used only once, at the end of the Keyblade War.(
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 am

Bump so Yusei might join.

>_>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:49 am

I don't even know what the firetruck the dark bloodline is, so....
No. Idon'twanna.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 am

What? Yuki? The Keys of Heart from the Keyblade War thing?

Sarushuu?
Byakurai?
Homura?

MY FREAKIN' CHARACTERS!
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 pm

...I hate to say this, but Aleri already has an "OMEGA Weapon". Not that he uses it... it's been forgotten, and it's a Dark-aligned weapon, so he can't use it anymore, even if we remembered about it.

Yusei, this idea's been in the works for some time now. 200 years after Org.XIV, the worlds have all merged, becoming the one great world they once were. The Keyblades all decided not to choose wielders, since that would create the possibility of another Keyblade War, which would rend the worlds again. The Dark Bloodline itself is basically everybody related to Kuroyuki Kokoro. Oh, and I believe, for the conflict, we decided on a force of corruption that causes dark beings to become violent and wild.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:16 am

Hmm.

Then ill call it Way to the Omega.

And yeah that should be it.

Elie, Maka, and Gonah are also Dark Bloodline members from the real Keyblade War.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5