TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 37 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Lance wandered the halls in search of other Organization members so far it was inconclusive and unsucessful.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Xeromus walked past him, limping and clutching his arm. He was covered in bandages. "Why... Hello, Mr. Lance. What can I- OW! -help you with?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Lance looked a little surprised at Xeromus' numerous injuries, "What happened to you?" He asked a concerned inflection in his voice, "And if you'd like to know, I was wondering where the hangar is... if you have one at all here. I need some off world transport and my DCs aren't working at the moment."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Xeromus leaned against a wall. "Long story short, I got beaten to hell by Nexas. There's a map at the end of the hallway, that should tell you where to go. If you're bad with maps... Go down the third set of stairs down the hall from here. There will be door at the bottom, leading to more stairs. Go down those, and you'll find an elevator to take you up a few floors. Then you'll be right in front of it. The alternative is going through the corridor where the quarters are, and Nathan set it on fire. It's one of the doors at the end, marked with a little Gummi Ship." He pulled out a keychain with a card attatched to it. "This will let you use any of them. Feel free to commander whichever one you like."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Lance smirked a little, "But, looks like you won considering you're still standing here in front of me huh?" He took the card and nodded thankfully, "Thanks, are there any missions that you want done while I'm out? I think I'll be ready for combat once I'm done with my personal affairs."

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:14 pm

<Don't worry about it, Up.>

Drake shook his head and said, "No, but I could if I wanted to. Out of curiosity, just how extensive is your teleportation?"

Sylvia grabbed Exact's arm and flipped over her, avoiding the kick and pulling Exact's arm to her back.

Meanwhile, Erntxt slammed into the wall. Regardless, he still chuckled. "Not bad. Even when I'm fighting at this level, it's rare that I get this kind of challenge." He then dropped to the floor, letting out a dark shockwave.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Xeromus tried to shrug, but flinched and stopped. "Urgh... It doesn't feel like a victory when you're absolutely demolished. If you need a mission, check one of the computers. I think we got a request to deliver something to a... Yuki Kokoro, was it?"

<Translation: Feel free to make up your own missions.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Lance shrugged, "Alright, will do. Thanks, Xeromus." He turned around and headed down the hall.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 pm

<Cough I remember Soren's last plot piece before the rest burned up, but yes, that seems fair.>

Soren cursed as he ran through the world he once knew so well. His body stumbled every once and a while but he still didn't know why. he walked passed a wide open door, and paused. the interior design contrsated with the dark cold castle of Xetus. It was bright and white. He limped in then the doors slammed shut behind him. He looked around as a deep, linger bolt of pain shoot from behind his eyes and into his shoulder blades. He collasped gritting his teeth. "Ah my hansome prince, you've finally freed yourself." A gentle yet cold as ice tone whispers. He looked up and around wave of pain hit him from all sides. "Get up, My champain" She orders. He found himself rising to his feet slowly. "Y-Yuki?" He said shakily. She hit him, hard enough to make him fall yet again. "Im not that puny moratl! I am Melinda, yet you can't remember your debt to me" She raised her hand to his face, palm out at eye level. "θυμάμαι (Remember)" She said then he felt even more pain raising from all sides, like his brain was on fire while she raked broken glass into it. He passed out.

<><><><><><><><>

Leo was awake, He was pacing restlessly inside the Castle Xelo had known as Asyslum. The three triangles under his right eye were shifting as he frowned. He sighed as he drew a black gaunlet from his jacket and slipped it on. He winced as it twisted around his arm until it was armored plated up to his collar bone. He raised his arm slightly and craved a hole into the air. A deep wind chill came from the rip in between the two worls, the worlds of the living and the world of souls. He stepped through and the tear in the air sealed itself slowly.

<Fine by me, just don't interrupt Soren's plot point>

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 pm

<Well Ivan, Puppet Master, and Kusanagi are still in the spirit world and in a few days I should be able to post again if that counts>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 pm

<Wait... isn't Yuki Kokoro, Yuki's full name like the Dark Bloodline Yuki? Sorry, if I'm wrong What's Up. I'm just not sure and I'm going on this delivery idea that Nebula gave me.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:05 pm

<I was thinking of What'sUp's Yuki, but I wasn't sure my memory was accurate, so I had Xeromus unsure if he was correct.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 pm

<Not sure what you're guys are talking about. I never asked for something. Could have been another character requesting a delivery to my Kuroyuki Kokoro. Or even to the other Yuki. No clue.>

Kyxcir at first was unsure to answer. He still is the opponent. This whole time he could be stalling for something, or wanted an avantage in knowing his true abilities.

"If I can see it-" Kyxcir then disappeared. "I can get there". He said behind Drake. He then started to walk. "Although, I can't rapidly teleport and just keep going forward and further. Only on my first teleport can I switch between sides, and I must see that before teleporting. I then have to rest before doing it again". He was then right back where he was and faced Drake. "So I wouldn't say it's Master Level"

Exact pulled out her revolver placing it to Sylvia's ribs, and pulled the trigger.

The beastly prince took note of his intruder. He then told Erntxt one thing.

"Leave my castle or I'll keep you as my prisoner!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:46 pm

Booting up....

Online.

3 availible missions. Acsess? Y/N

Delivery<-----

Extermination

Espionage

Delivery opened.

Retrieve package from Moogle Shop, Twilight Town.

Deliver to Koroyuki Kokoro, Dark Bloodline Homeworld

Mission accepted.

Shutting Down.

Lance nodded, "Seems easy enough, it's along my way anyways. I could pick up the package and deliver it on my way back to the castle. Now, to get to the gummi ship." He decided as he continued down the hall way.

<Lance and Yuki have interacted all of once when he helped Gunamnex out WAYYYYYYY back in like the third topic. Why not? Unless you don't want it that way What's Up. I'll just edit the recipient that way.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Drake nodded in understanding. "On a completely unrelated note, what do you think of Erntxt?"

Sylvia quickly, but just barely, sidestepped the shot, but the bullet managed to graze her side. She jumped backwards, clutching her side.

Erntxt bore a face that seemed like a cross between offense and amusement. "I can't decide whether to be offended or burst into laughter. You honestly think you can beat me? Or do I need to spell it out for you? We've been fighting equally, and I've barely been using forty percent of my power. Imagine what would happen if I tried at half strength."

Upon reaching the hangar, Lance found Susan was already there, but she didn't seem to notice him.

<Can you spell, PLOT!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Lance approached Susan, "Excuse me?" He asked politely, "Another Organization member I presume?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Susan jumped slightly at Lance's voice before facing him. "Yeah, I'm Susan," she said, "You?" She seemed a bit distraught.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:05 am

Lance extended a hand, "Lance, Lance Willright. Xeromus inducted me as Number II but I've been asleep the last couple of days. Anything wrong? You don't look alright..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:10 am

"Just... heading to check on someone," she said as she shook his hand, "You're not heading by Twilight Town, are you? I was going to borrow my friend's ship, but if you're heading that way, could you drop me off?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:13 am

Lance smiled, "I'm actually heading there to meet someone myself. That and a mission I accepted wants me to head to the Moogle Shop there. So, in short, I can give you a ride. Which ship are we taking? Xeromus gave me free reign on whihc I could use." Lance informed her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:23 am

"Come on, I'll show you," she said, walking into the hangar. She approached the Golden Hawk. "Here it is," she said as she entered the ship.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 am

<Well, I did that as an excuse to give Lance a mission without completely leaving it up to him. I also kinda want to see more of the Dark Bloodline. I still need some info. I can't remember where Yuki lives, but I think it's on a world that contains multiple locations: Celestial Grounds, Tri-Town City, and Astral Town. I THINK that's right, but I'm terrible with memory.>

Aleri sagged. "Guys... hit me already!" He cast Cure on all of them, making sure they didn't die from the sheer heat. "Please... just beat me up so you can move on..." Come on, there's something I want to do... I don't want to have to take all day to teach you.

<He has a subplot to wrap up, and he can't do it if he's locked in Agrabah with the trainees... Light, Kizu, do something, if you don't mind.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 am

Lance made a low whistle, "Damn, this thing's got some nice tech." He sat down in the captain's chair and booted up the system checking its weapons and controls, "Nice. You ready to go?" He asked spinning in the chair to look at Susan.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:36 am

Susan nodded as she sat down next to him. "Yeah," she said, staring out the window with the same slightly depressed look on her face.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:40 am

Lance started the gummi and took off leaving Castle Asylum, once they were into space, Lance set the gummi to auto pilot and spoke to Susan, "What's with the down face? It doesn't do a pretty girl any good. Thalia's the same way, always looking depressed. She's who I'm going to see. Doubt you know her though." Lance explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next