TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 38 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 am

Susan smiled slightly at the compliment, but only slightly. "Well, my boyfriend Siks has had me worried for a while. I'm going to see him, but I'm not completely sure if he's there. He's... been feeling really guilty lately. On top of that he's been so busy dealing with it I barely see him. I just... wish he'd talk to me about it more."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 am

Lance nodded, "Sounds like he's got a problem then. I don't care how bad you feel. You should always find time to talk to the people you care about. They can help you. Or, they'll try at least."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 am

"You don't know Siks," she said, "He doesn't like to burden people with his own problems. And he really is a good guy. He wouldn't feel so bad if he wasn't."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:05 am

Lance smiled, "Sounds like he's a good man but hiding your problems doesn't help anyone. Friends help you shoulder your burdens. That's what they're for right?" He asked thoughtfully.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:20 am

Susan nodded. "I'm going to talk to him about it. Thanks. It was nice talking to someone about this."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:25 am

Lance smiled, "It's no problem. Talk to me whenever you need it. You should be able to find me around Castle Asylum anytime now that I'm actually part of the Org." He turned back around in the pilot's seat as he set up the ship for landing.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:27 am

"I'll be sure to look you up," she said, smiling at him.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:30 am

Lance landed the ship and stood then thought of something momentarily, "You got a weapon? I don't want you wandering Twilight Town unarmed. Even these streets teem with shadows during the darker hours of the day, even a town in perpetual twilight suffers attacks from the Heartless."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:43 am

"Don't worry," she assured, showing the sais resting on her hip, "I'll be fine." With that she walked off of the ship and into town.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am

Lance nodded, "Good, you finding you're own way back or need a ride?" He asked.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:17 am

Sounds of the Heartless shattering were heard off in the distance. Their hearts were then seen floating up toward the sky coming from the center of town.

<Astral Town. The village-like home of the Kuroyuki, Byakurai, and their parents. As well as many humble residents.

Tri-Star TownCity. This is a special place. Time seems to take place between and mixed into one. Old shops on the sidewalks of concrete is one of the many timeless features here. The homes of Sarrushu, Yami and her husband live here. This is also where the exam began, and where the Keyblade wielding members of the Dark Bloodline are currently staying.

Celestial City, the large and busy metropolis of Celestial Grounds. Many malls, skyscrapers, and updated shop with their own stores. Homura, his parents, and his many, many, many, MANY older sisters live here. These girls can't live without their high technolgy doo-hookies known as "Cell phones", and "Tablets". Homura enjoys the livings of Tri-Star TownCity.

Celestial Grounds in short, is a place for everyone.

As for the plot, PEE-OH-ELL-TEE!

And I'm not sure about delivering the package to Kuroyuki. For one, Gunamnex gave Yuki a pendent already, which I have not given it a purpose yet, and that I'm waiting for Maverick to respond on the perfect time, have the secret plotpoint we've planned, then have Yuki leave the group, then get the package, then return to the family, reveal something, reveal another thing, decide weather or not to start a big plot point, plot twist, shock ending, then start the Dark Bloodline RP.

Then, I have no more plot.

But I'm rumbling. In short, can't do it without having to wait for so long.

Did anyone else read the yellow text with the AOL beeps in their head? >_>>

"I'll break each one of your bones before you even attempt anything!" The beast yelled.

<Notice how I use beast, as the form of a monster, not Beast, as a form of a name.>
[img][/img]
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 am

<That's fine. I can just make the recipient some random NPC in Astral Town perhaps that area's moogle if they have a non-hologram shop there?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:36 am

<The Heartless thing was in Twilight Town>

<And you can probably have the package containing tea leaves for the tea shop in Astral Town. Remember? Their tea sucked. Just for a little humor. And maybe a bit more background on Ryuketsu. Unless you don't want>

Kyxcir pondered for a moment. "He gets on my nerves". He looked to the sides. "Other then me punching him in the face, and not having him just play it off like it didn't happen, and just laughing, obviously mocking me, he's a good teammate".

Exact then aim at Sylvia. She lined up her sights right at Sylvia's pretty little face.

"Bang".

Exact then pulled the trigger.

Clunk.

No more ammo. Exact opened the chamber and the lost ammo fell to the ground, she then reloaded 6 more shots, and spun the chamber, then locked it back. And Exact knew that she ran out and wouldn't have shot Sylvia.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:38 am

<And I had an explanation of how Rex had been ****ing around with the Missions and screwed it up that took half an hour to type...

Fine, change it.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:41 am

<Alright then that works. Tea leaves it is.>

Lance was a bit surprised by the sudden hearts he saw. He summoned his blades and rushed into town, reaching the town center in no time.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:03 am

As for the plot, PEE-OH-ELL-TEE!

<That's polt. Yes, I'm a wiseass.>

Susan looked off towards the sounds. "Maybe that's him," she muttered to herself before heading off in that direction.

Drake nodded. "Can't blame you. He's not sociable. Even when he was human, though back then he was much friendlier. You have to understand, we just want our friend back. That's why we're here."

Sylvia knew she was outmatched. If she kept this up, she'd never be able to help him. "Why haven't you attacked me again yet?" she asked.

Erntxt was done playing around. He let loose a massive blast from his eyes and mouth, more powerful than anything he'd used in this fight. This freak was toast.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:16 am

<Hmm, now where did I put that epic post at. Oh yeah, I just sent it to whats_up for approval.>

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:44 am

<........how did I spell it right, then spelled it wrong? >_>

<And that last post Maverick, lol.

And you really need MY approval? Okay. Yeah, whatever. Backwards Land, much, brah?>

Kyxcir was a bit shocked. "Erntxt is your friend? That's what you're doing? Just trying to get a loved one back?" Kyxcir asked. No doubt being reminded of his brother, Hades, and his former self.

Exact answered. "It isn't fair to interrupt a player's turn".

Meanwhile, the beast wasn't doing so good. The blast came as a shock. And even if the beast was aware of it, he wouldn't be able to stop, nor block, nor dodge it. The blast hit him directly forcing him back knocking him far away back into the hall way right back into the crashed wall, breaking him farther almost collapsing the entire wing of the castle. The beast's fur was burnt and sizzling.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Erntxt casually approached the downed beast, crouching to his level. "I could finish you right now, you know," he began, "It'll be easy. But what would be the point. You aren't worth it. You'll probably be unconscious any minute now. So, if you don't mind, I'll show myself out." With that, he walked off, fading from sight as he did.

"No," Drake replied, "Trent was my friend. Erntxt is the one thing keeping us from him. Something tells me you'll understand. And you should know that if you keep working with him, he'll probably-" He was cut off as a powerful force struck him in the back of the neck. He then faded into unconsciousness and fell to the ground.

Sylvia looked over and saw him fall. "Drake!"

Brick, currently locking blades with Wayne, looked over at the sound of her cry and saw him lying on the ground. "Blackstar!" He was about to continue when he received a powerful knee to the stomach, forcing him to the ground.

"Never get distracted," Wayne said as he looked down at him.

Back near Drake, who should appear from the shadows than Erntxt. "What'd I miss?" he asked.

"You!" Brick shouted, pushing past Wayne and charging at Erntxt.

"Simmons, you are so PATHETIC!" Erntxt said as the rage-driven boy charged and punctuated the sentence with a backside across his face, sending him soaring off of the rooftop and into the woods beyond the castle.

He then looked to Sylvia, who seemed scared and concerned. "Do you really want to attack, or would you rather help the others?"

Sylvia hung her head. Her armor faded, transforming back into the griffin and swooping her and Drake up before flying off to get Brick.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:22 pm

<*Waits patiently*>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Lance caught up to Susan as they both approached the center of town, "Are we both looking into the same thing?" He asked keeping pace with her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:16 pm

"Yeah," she said, "Could be Siks."

<Of course, I know it isn't him. But she doesn't. >_> >
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Lance nodded, "Could be. Who knows right?" He asked.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Soren opened his eyes to a dark blue sky, stars twinkling like shards of diamond. He started to rise to his feet and saw something he found odd. A boy with sliver hair and torn up clothes near what looked like an arena. He gasped at the sheer great size of the building, it seemed to rise up to the heavans, to the living world anyway. He followed the boy inside the arena slowly for fear he was seen. He glanced into each corridor and saw a boy being scolded or a monsters eyes or even a few spirits flowing into the walls. History was an amazing thing. Especially if his past was so far into the spirit world. He stopped at a particular Sliver haired boy, fighting five guys at once. Weilding a sword made of sapphires. Soren gasped. 'T-thats me' part of him thought. He also saw a girl, around his age. Melinda. She seemed pleased at the sight of Young Soren's graceful strikes and techniques. He was fighting and winning. Soren watched himself beat each competitors.to near death. "Yes! Perfect! You'll do nicely as my loyal knight." Young Melinda stated grinning happily. Young Soren smiled as he laid the blade at her feet and knelt. She raised a studded rapier and touch the flat of the thin blade on his shoulders. "I, Melinda, Princess of Solora make Thee a knight" she chanted. Soren's hair darkened to it's dark color and his body's muscles tensed. He stood slowly. The young knight looked older, stronger, and definitely even more powerful. "Thank you...Madam Melinda" he whispered
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:54 am

<Why you waitin', Skazza? I b waitin' liek on u 4 reelz>

Kyxcir was shocked at Erntxt. Kyxcir was confused. Both on what to do, and why is Erntxt doing this.

Exact lifted her Sniper barrel, and connected to her Revolver forming her Sniper Rifle.

Kyxcir walked by Exact to seek advice.

"I'm so torn. Do help these guys? They just want their friend, Erntxt, no. Trent back. But Erntxt is our teammate".

"In the game, why help your adversary?"

"I guess you're right".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next