TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 31 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 am

Does he even care about collateral damage!? ...**** it, I'm gonna stop his damn attack. His body appeared to liquefy into darkness, which spread out into a somewhat larger, less clear-shaped form. "This... is my darkness. Your meteors aren't going to affect much at all." His form became more clear. He seemed much the same, only with large, black, skeletal Reaper wings. His eyes were also inverted. His right hand twitched, and thousands of black shapes appeared in front of the meteors. Drakus-shaped things. The meteors all split into tiny fragments, pummeling the ground, hardly even warm anymore.
"You can't beat me quickly and easily. Don't underestimate the power of the absolute Darkness I have." He shrank back to his nrormal form, a strange look of near-bloodlust in his eyes. Then it was replaced by a sober and exhausted look.

<...Been watchin' too much Soul Eater.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:59 am

Nathan was pushing his power too far. He wanted to prove.. To prove that he was stronger. He heard his friends say in his head, "Stop!" But he couldn't. His pride had gotten to him. He collapsed, still in fire form, and the whole island rose aflame in desperation. Everywhere flames rose, even at some places in the water. He had to stop, but he couldn't. He knew he was finished. He pulled together all his strength to crawl towards the water, but he just couldn't. Nathan only had one choice. He pulled out his fire pendant, which was glowing almost so brightly it could blind..With every single cell of his strength he crushed it. It saved him, but would it save the island? He had been too stupid. He went un-conscious. Rexial could finally have his revenge.

Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 am

Rexial stood over Nathan. He didn't look like a triumphant warrior. He looked like he had been beaten down. He summoned Drakus, looming over the Keyblade Wielder. "...You can be such an idiot sometimes." He pulled what looked like a blue fang out of his pocket. "This should take care of the flames..." The fang exploded, sending a freezing wind all over the area. He looked around, making sure the flames were out. Then, he stabbed Drakus down next to Nathan's head.
"You need to learn to not let your emotions rule you. Your pride pushed you to go to extremes to win, and then your anger pushed you to keep going even when you almost died. And now, if I'm reading your emotions right, you seem to think I'm going to kill you. Well, I've got my 'revenge'. You got beat down. Now let's head back. It's not like you to stay down." Drakus unsummoned as its master extended a hand.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:31 am

<Um, Nathan shouldn't be able to get up since he's unconscious, but ok.> Nathan extended a hand out to Rexial, but it was glowing brightly...He had been too late. He saved his soul and mind but his body had transformed. He was the same... But different. He was radiating a faint heat.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 am

"...Hey, man, you alright? You look kinda... how do I put this... like you have fire instead of blood? Not exactly... you're really just glowing red."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:36 am

"No...I was too stupid.." Nathan replied. He stepped into the water, and sure enough he regretted it. He was stronger...But weaker. He walked next to Rexial and used a Firaga into the open air. It was incredible.. More like what a Firaja would be doubled.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:39 am

"It looks like you turned into something different. I guess it's like what happened to me... only I had no choice. I was the only suitable candidate far enough away from the light, and the darkness that was cast out by Kingdom Hearts saturated me while I was comatose. You went a little power-crazy, and got turned into... I dunno what you are, to be honest. Maybe you're still human, just with an even greater affinity for Fire."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:43 am

Nathan was shocked aswell. He had turned into,into what his element was. He was fire now. He tried summoning his keyblades, and they still somehow came, to his surprise.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 am

"Your Keyblades are tied to your Heart. It doesn't matter what happens to you on the outside, your Heart is the same. ...Well, I don't know how it's possible to actually be made of Fire... it kinda makes sense with Darkness... but..."

<Crap, I had a plot point based on Rex being made of Darkness...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 am

<I'm gonna try 1st person, see if it's easier.> I said to Rexial, "Shoot a ball of darkness. I have a idea." <K that is terrible.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:49 am

"What... exactly... do you mean by that?" He summoned up some of his darkness and shaped it into a sphere, then threw it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:52 am

Nathan pointed his two fingers at the ball and fired a stream of fire. It intertwined with the darkness and became a napalm-like magical projectile.
<I'm obsesses with this now.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:54 am

"Ooookay, well, just don't use it to burn anything right now."

[Learned new Dual Tech!]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 am

Nathan said, "I realized something. We're more or less immortal because we're made of a pure element. That fire pendant I had... If there are more pendants like that, it could help to preserve us should the opposite element defeat us.
<Tell me if you want this retconned since it sort of breaks the 4h wall but not really.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:07 am

<Not so much broke the Fourth Wall as spoiled that.>

"Waitwaitwait... I-Immortal!? ..." He looked at the ground, ignoring the part about the pendants. I'll never age!? I'll never die naturally!? I'll be stuck as a teenager forever!? DAMMIT! Now I'll have to watch everybody around me grow old, die, and see their children go the same way eventually... He clutched his head. "...You... can't be right... It's not true...! I don't DESERVE this! Immortality should be for somebody... noble! And worthy! Not some being of the dark..." He let his arms fall to his sides. "...It's true. I was wondering why I haven't grown at all since then. Al's taller than me by a little now. ...So, how does it feel to you, being immortal? I feel like my life has been stolen. I don't get to be human anymore."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 am

"I feel...Somewhat great. Sure, it's gonna be terrible to see everybody die..But think about it. We'll live forever, granted we train hard. It's sorta neat that WE ARE ETERNAL." Nathan said.
[Nathan has forged a D-Link with Rexial.]
[Nate has forged a D-Link with NebulaGregarZX]
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:22 am

<Too much Soul Eater? Damn, I can't even get my recommanded dose. :/

My Internet is dumbass so I can't watch videos with them crashing on me.

I only get like, 2 seconds, no exaggeration, before it crashes.

It took me, no exaggeration, 20 minutes to watch 2:40 of a video on YouTube. It was that Soul Eater AMV. >_>

And nice pic, Nate. That's Nathan? Cool.

That's also kinda looks like Nazex. Zane's Nobody.

Oh, wait! Nate! Where you here for the "Keyblade" War we had?! You know, the thousands of Genesis Clones VS. Organization XIV amd friends. (Which includes 1000 wookies)

What was the last things you remember from Org. XIV before you left?>

Zane rested in his room. He couldn't sleep. He open his eyes, amd tossed his legs over his bed. He scratched his hair and streched his arms. Even picked his ear cleaning it. He stood up and walked over to his Mission Guide Computer. He accessed his information, and opened up his files for Missilns. There was a file marked with a red 1. Meaning there was One New Mission. Zane opened it up, and read over the mission details.

"Recon in Twilight Town, huh? Sounds easy. That isn't good. It means I'm falling behind" He slammed his head into the keyboard.

facekeyboard.

He looked up to see the mission had accidentally accepted. "Well, that was convenient".

Zane then peered closer to the screen.

MUST USE DARK CORRIDORS REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR COAT

"Huh. Hey, Nazex. Can you lay a hand?"

A ghost like image of Nazex appeared behind Zane. (Can't be seen. Merely for convience and for the audience)

"Psh! I'm not your slave"

"What! You can't just leave me hanging like that!"

"Hey! It's not like I have to! It's your mission!"

"That you neglected to do! They were original assigned to you, you lazy ba-"

"Okay, I....can't use the Dark Corridors all the time. Only when your really desprate and in danger....sorry". *Tear drop* *Doom smoke*

"Oh....okay....I'll try to get one of the members to help".

Zane walked over to the door, and he opened it up , stocked his head out, amd just yelled out "Hey! Who wants to team up and do recon in Twilight Town!"

The Battle Amongst Two Beasts

The beast took no reaction to the taunt and just clawed again to the intruder.

Rebirth

The woman stood up. "That would be fine".

The Fight to Save a Boy

Exact stood up. "What do mean 'target'!"

Masters and Students

Homura walked over to Yuki. "Master Kuroyuki".

Yui turned in confusion. "Homura, just because I'm Master doesn't mean you need to give me so much respect. We're still cousins"

"Oh. Good. Then I don't need to hold this in".

BURRRRRRP!

"Whoo!"

<I think that's all the posts I need to respond to.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 am

"Well, yeah... but we'll never catch up to people like Roland and Gunamnex. They're a few thousand years ahead already. ...I guess I see the positive side, though." His confident attitude had returned. "Heh, now I'll never have to turn over the fate of the world to some incompetant fighter decades from now. I'll never succumb to fate!"

[D-Link: Rexial: Uses quick strikes and vicious combos. Well-suited for close combat. Element: Darkness.]

<Well, this alters some plans.>

"...We probably shouldn't mention our immortality to the other members. Who knows what'll happen? They may try to achieve it, too. We did it by accident, but imagine if some dumbass tried doing it on purpose? I haven't been able to get to know all our members that well, so I dunno if anybody would. Still... it takes a lot to turn into this. I doubt many people could do it. Of course, in our organization, we have 50% of the people who are capable of it. It's not quite the same to be superhuman when eveybody else you work with is too."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 am

<I'm pretty sure I was there for the beginning, maybe the whole thing. Also, the pic looks like Terra, doesn't it >.> Nathan agreed with Rexial. "It would be insane to do on purpose. It almost deterioated everything I worked for... It took a insane amount of willpower and strength to save myself."
[D-Link: Nathan: Utilizes quick long-to-medium range attacks with magic to destroy the enemy. Special Skill: Trustful Bond; Grants ability to teleport to weapon. Element: Extreme-Fire (More or less the status Rexial and Nathan are in.)]
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:38 am

<That was out-of-character for Nate. What happened to his "I'll sooner die then lose my friends!"

With this immortal thing, I would see him sooner want to try to REVERSE the effects.

I'd just retcon it, to be honest.

You shouldn't have your characters so overpowered.

You don't see me going around making Zane immortal! I even had made him unable to use Dark Corridors to add to plot.

He isn't a Master of Darkness to controll.

He isn't an in-between being.

There should be no reason for him to do so.

He isn't a master of Light, so he can't use Light Corrudors.

Another thing, animate Nathan more! Really, and truley explain his movements!

Enjoy writing; don't half-ass it!

Just Saiyan. :/>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 am

<Being immortal, he can help his friends even more. Also, Rexial and Nathan have setbacks. Some drops of water could make Nathan start wincing. As for Rexial, Idk. But light is his setback. Also, It's late at night and I'm on my Playbook, so I dont have time to explain all the movements >.> although I love your critiscism.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 am

<He was only immortal because I PM'd him and explained that I had made Rex immortal, and he had accidentally done it himself by imitating Rexial. I'm sure there's a way to reverse it for him, since he didn't have ALL THE FIRE IN THE UNIVERSE forced into him at once.>
<I HOPE nobody else tries to become immortal. Seriously, the same thing happened with Keyblades. It just wasn't cool anymore after a certain point. Rexial became immortal through highly improbable circumstances, it it will never happen again. Unless some idiot unseals and reseals Kingdom Hearts while some guy is comatose at the Edge of Existance, and is lucky enough not to be ripped apart.>

"...Seems a little odd for you, though. A little immortality, and you suddenly become so detatched from your friends? Don't let it get to your head. ...Well, let's RTC and sleep. I need to train a couple of adolescent girls to be superhuman fighters for six more days." He opened a DC back to the gate.

Aleri came into the hallway, rubbing his eyes. "...Zane? Doing a mission? It's kinda late. Well, I'll come with to give you access to Light Corridors, but I'm too sleepy to do much good." He opened an LC to the Sandlot and stood next to it, slapping himself, trying to keep himself focused.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:48 am

<And I'm on my iPod! I make hour long posts on this thing!>

<SOME TOOK ME MONTHS TO WRITE!>

<And it's contructive critisisim.>

Org. XIV (story) - Page 31 Just_saiyan_RE_The_Off_topic_topic_post_2_Return_of_Confusion-s360x328-164470
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 am

<I think he understood that it was constructive, or he wouldn't have appreciated it. ...Oh, and for the record, yes, Light is Rexial's weakness. It's just that it would take a lot to beat him. He is half of Aleri, remember? He's gotten to the point where he doesn't even flinch.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 am

<I would've never thought of immortality if you didn't bring it up Nebula xD. Also, Nathan develops to the basis of my character. He still cares about his friends, which is why their voices tried stopping him, but pride is growing on me.>
"Alright Rexial" Nathan said. He opened a FC back to CA and went to his room to think a little bit.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next