TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 17 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 am

The Reaplings disappeared as Nexas jumped up and released a Nightmare Shockwave at Xeromus.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:30 pm

He jumped backwards and up to evade the shockwave, only to run into Usorem. He looked back in dawning realization, an absolutely priceless "Oh crap" look on his face.

The Heartless grabbed his neck, crushing his windpipe. As Xeromus struggled, he was punched in the gut and otherwise pummeled before being released. Then, it struck again, bashing him with the scythe, sending him flying back to Nexas, leaving a trail of blood along the ground below.

...insulting... ...You have incurred... my... wrath...!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 am

Nexas went into a reverse vertical slash sending Xeromus into the air.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 pm

<No it's a new character (will PM a summery on him if you like), and Alexander is busy with something else.>

"Enixo?" The Puppet Master asked in a, colder and darker, tone of voice. "Who says he is the problem?" Puppet Master then started to chuckle and returned to his almost clownish tone of voice. "Well anyway we better get going then." The puppeteer said as he walked through the portal. The He stepped out the otherside he saw Ivan standing infront of three armored Keybladers.

"Who are you three?" The Venomous Prince asked the three infront of him with his keyblade in hand. "Are you three some sort of Ravain?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Usorem appeared above Xeromus and bashed him again, causing him to land directly in front of Nexas, coughing blood, practically unable to move.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Lance smirked, "Of course they are. What else would appear from a portal to the Ravain core? Puppies?" He asked sarcastically twirling his blades, ready for a fight.

Alice dodged the man easily parrying and countering with a strong swing of her ax.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm

<F*ck waiting, I'm going to go do stuff.>
Dispatch, after...stuff happened, Dc'd to Hollow Bastion. "Heh. Good old RG. 'Cept, not so Radiant any more. Oh well. Might as well look around." He heard a laugh behind him.

"Look all you like. It won't do you any good. Nothing's changed since that seeker of Darkness took you."

"You again."

"Me again. So, Saiyan, what have you been up to?"

"Nothing."

"Your friends aren't here."

"So? I can still trounce you."

"Big words for such a small power level."

"Small? You're talkin' to a Super Saiyan."

"Super Saiyan four doesn't hold a candle to me. My power level is in the hundreds of trillions."

"I hear your words, but to me they sound like 'blah blah I'm bluffing blah blah generic evil blah.'"

"And I hear a bad comeback. The worlds would do better under me. You won't even chance it."

"You wrote in ancient Greek on your shirt in your own blood. I think we have good reason."

"Heh. Have you considered that where I'm from, self-mutilation might be normal?"

"Where you're from is insane." Dispatch heard footsteps, then felt a hand on his shoulder, which his tail slapped away. "Don't touch me."

"You and I are of similar blood, monkey boy."

"I'm a little old to be called just a boy."

"Boy, man, whatever. All you need to know is that I'm from a race like yours."

"No way. The Saiyans are proud warriors. You are an arrogant coward."

"I said like yours. Like, but far, far stronger. See, I'm from the planet Getvea. One in an alternate universe, where everyone is stronger."

"So? What's your point?"

"You notice nothing of the name Getvea?"

"I don't really care."

"I was trapped here when you went into that other dimension. I wish not only to rule these worlds, but every world in the multiverse."

"No matter how strong you are, someone's always better. Smarter, faster, more agile, more powerful, just better. And how do you plan to rule the multiverse?"

"None of your business."

"Humor me anyway."

X-Sigma laughed. "As you wish. Spatial collapse."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:36 pm

<X-Sigma... Well, ****. I kinda liked it better when Ultimecia tried Time Compression... but it there's spatial collapse about to happen, you DO know that means it involves ALL my characters? INCLUDING the ones that don't exist here? Like a certain robot and a swordsman? It essentially means that any villain who tries is subject to alternate-reality-badasses.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:53 pm

<But HE doesn't know that because he's a cocky arrogant f*ck.>
"Combine the dimensions. Nice plan, but it won't work."

"Who's gonna stop me?"

"One hundred trillion is nothing compared to all of Organization ziv." <No, I didn't miss the x button>

"Even so."

"A hundred trillion. Bah."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 pm

"Oh,Then was your immortal friend earliesr also a Ravain?" Ivan asked with a smirk. "I also doupt that Ravain can wield keyblades." Ivan then points his keyblade at the ones who stod before him. "So I will ask again what are you?"
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:32 am

Nexas leaned down and a smirk sliced across his face. The Shinigami lifted the Nobody's chin to look down on him. "It's time you faced your fears".

<Or not. Your choice. :/>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:54 am

<"How long I've waited to hear that...">

Foolish... FOOLISH nightmare...

Xeromus tried to pull himself up... but he couldn't. He was doomed to oblivion.

Then Usorem exploded.

It was a strange thing. The being had just... well... it had swollen like a balloon, then it burst, sending shockwaves of darkness everywhere.
This... this could only be...!
And he was on his feet. Running on desperation, pushing his stamina to the limit, but he was standing. He shuffled back, away from Nexas.
Why... did...?
The imitation got on my nerves. I just got rid of it. That, and I want you OBLITERATED. Not downsized. You'll get no help from me... weak little bastard.
F... fine by me...
He hefted his scythe onto his shoulder, standing ready... He didn't have the strength to do much at this point. "Come on. Come at me with the rest of your strength!"
I c...can't even... run... at him...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 am

<Of course, my fellows transcend all dimensions, lulz.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:11 am

<Not with this guy>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:19 am

"Felrez" the man in red said as he showed hid fiery red and ash grey keyblade. "Rou" the green knight said in his mute wispy tones. "Geru" the third white knight said. We are the Knights of the Soul. But we have dicided to trade teams for a while." The Rebhd Kbight says in a dark bassed tone. "Enixo...hm hahaha. He's a tool to the red lord. A tool that's wearing down to its last legs."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:49 am

"I see...If that is the case I wonder if he will become my tool instead." Ivan said coldly. "But in the mean time I noticed there are three of you...and three of use." Puppet Master then clap, slowly at first but it then got louder and then started to chuckle. " Oh I never thought I would ever see Ivy share opponents....I guess that means you three just don't interest him." The Puppet Matser then started to walk forward. "Rou, right?" He asked the green knight. "I think you will make perfect toy to play with."

Ivan starred at the Red knight Felrez. "You you look like the leader of of the rest..." Green poisons gas started to form around Serpent's Fang. "I will delete you..."He then charges forward in a in a zig-zag pattern and made a thrust forward with his Keyblade.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:56 am

Rou seems mildly interested in the Puppet Master as he slipped on his mask. "Same to you my friend"

Felrez sidestepped in slowly like he was sleepy. "That all?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:42 pm

<Italic-bold = Flashback.
Italic = Thoughts>

Nexas lifted his scythe to his the height of his ribcage.

"Xeromus! There's nothing left to go!"

The Shinigami raise the scythe to ready himself to strike the Reaper in a diagonal strike. The Nobody began to run at the Nobody, and movements were always in slow-motion as Nexas dashed toward Xeromus.

I will end this! Nexas thought with anger and stength.

Earler today, before Nexas was about to leave out of The Castle That Never Was and to Castle Asylum, he and Rexin were in the Grey Area, Nexas about to open a Dark Corridor, when Trexksyl entered the Grey Area.

This is his end!

Trexksyl held a juice pouch in her hand. She was sad. And she handed it Nexas. "Nexas....I want you to have this..."

The end of Organization XIV!

"What's this?" The older Nobody asked the younger, blonder, cuter one.

The end of everything!

"The last juice pouch. I want you to have it." She answered.

"Aww...Trexksyl" Nexas smiled and rubbed his eyes. Almost a tear falling from his eye. "Thank you" He took the juice pouch and took the straw piercing the silver plastic where the juice hole indicates. He took a sip. Kneeled down and gave Trexksyl a hug and a kiss on her forehead. He stood up. "Goodbye Trexksyl"

The Nightmare Realm disappeared and the real world stayed. The barrior still there with the rain pouring. Nexas still running in full motion. "XEROMUS!!!!" Nexas yelled.

"Not goodbye! Just so long!" Trexksyl denied.

"Okay....Later" He gave a smirk and she returned with a slight smile.

"Later!" She said.

Nexas opened a Dark Corridor and entered it with Rexin and it closed.

Nexas went for the diagnol slash and screamed.

And now his thoughts were more calm and not angry.

This is my most favorite battle...
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 pm

I cannot afford to lose... But... I will accept the outcome of this fight. Whether I win or lose...
He stood and waited... He could feel something from Nexas. Something that almost made him hesitate.
Almost.
His scythe had come whistling through the air, thrusting itself into the Nightmare Shinigami's chest. A second too soon, and he would have been deflected. A second too late, and he would have already been dead.
"I... I am... the victor." He muttered before falling to his knees. "Nexas... you are... truly... a worthy adversary..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:13 pm

X-Sigma stopped. "Tch. Looks like Nexas lost. Worthless moron. Well, definitely a setback, but turns out I can deal with it."

Dispatch turned around now. "Deal with this you slime!" He whipped at X-Sigma, catching one wrist. X-Sigma just snapped the chain.

"With pleasure, blondie."

Dispatch tossed the useless chain whip aside and went Super, pulling out his sword. "Look at that! You broke my whip. You owe me two hundred bucks!"

"I could just kill you now and not owe anyone anything."

Dispatch twirled his sword, not really listening. "Sorry, you say something?" He looked at his sword. "Oh, woops." He stopped twirling it. "Anyway, I know your weakness."

"I have none, idiot."

"That's just it. You think you have no weakness, but that's exactly what it is."

"Start making sense."

"Nothing needs to make sense when you're dead."

"I'm not dead, fool."

"Maybe so...but you're about to be." Dispatch dashed forward, slicing at his opponent's chest, but X-Sigma just sidestepped.

"You should learn to use that before you start playing with it, kid!" Dispatch pressed harder, but the sadistic man in white just backstepped repeatedly. Until he'd gotten to a wall.

"And you should watch where you're going. FACE YOUR END!" He sliced at X-Sigma's neck.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 pm

<No one interfer with Nexas and Xeromus just yet. One more post when I get home>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:29 pm

<Not interfering, just talking about it.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:37 am

The Scythe was flung into the air spinning at incredible speed, once it reached it's peak it fell hard and was stabbed into the ground. And through the blade's reflection revealed Nexas defeated laying on the ground, his arms spread out side-to-side. The barrior disappeared and the rain poured against him. He looked up at the storm with shock. A dark mist began to form. He was fading to darkness....

"I have only one regret....that we never met again" Nexas said.

It was dark, and a storm was crushing against the weak Sean as he was walking though the dark city-village combined place. He completely collapassed in an allyway due to lack of sleep. There he had another bad Nightmare but it didn't end with his death like usual. This time he heard a little girl giggling, her laugh echoed through out the Nightmare Realm he suffered in. The Reaper turned to ash, the black skies cleared into an ocean blue and the lifeless ground burst into a lively grass patch with trees filled with fruit.   

He weakly opened his eyes to find two kids. A boy, and a girl, playing and jumping in the puddles of rain. Sean looked around and saw how it was now daytime, he looked to the sun and it was the afternoon based on the shade of the sun. He then noticed there were no parent to watch those kids. He feared they were lost and didn't know. He couldn't bare to watch two more kids to suffer like him.

"Hey, kids", he said to get their attention and they all stopped jumping. "Where's your mom and dad? Are you lost?"

The boy had light blue hair, a yellow shirt, blue short pants, a pair of white sneakers, and wristbands. "My mom's across the street" The boy said pointing.

"She's my ant". The little girl with similar hair added. Obviously she meant "Aunt". She wore a small  light blue blouse. She also wore a small pink skirt with frills.

Sean looked over and saw a woman with short black hair, a long skirt with a strange symbol on it, it was an X with a line down the middle. She also had a black shirt with sleeves. She was buying food. That reminded Sean he haven't ate anything since that candy bar on the floor two days ago.

"Hey, what's your names? How old are you guys" Sean asked.

The girl pointed her thumb at her chin and smiled. "My name is Kuroyuki Kokoro! Some people call me Yuki. I'm seven!".

"And you?" He asked the other. 

"Sarrushu. I'm six years-old" the boy told Sean.

"Well, Yuki, Sarrushu. I'm Sean Deromo. I'm fourteen". His stomach growled after he finished his sentence.

"Looks like you're hungry, too". Yuki said and laughed.

Sean smiled and looked closer at Yuki's right hand and saw a scar. Sean grabbed her hand to examine it. "Yuki, what happened to your hand?" he asked.

"Oh, that's my birthmark! I'm born from The Dark Bloodline". Yuki answered proudly.

"Dark Bloodline?" Sean said confused.

"Mmhmm. A clan of Keyblade Wielders that was made I think a thousand years before the Keyblade Wars!" Yuki said excited with her hands up.

"Keyblade?" Sean also said confused.

"Yeah, a Key-" Yuki was cut off.

"Hey, Sean. How come you're just sleeping here". Sarrushu asked.

"Because I have no home. My parents are gone". Sean said disapointed.

"Oh". Yuki and Sarrushu both said.

"I never had a home since 10 years". Sean said sadly. He turned away. He looked back and saw Yuki and Sarrushu run back to the woman. Sean looked down. He was even sadder. Those great kids brought him joy for even a few seconds and they were gone. He had more questions about the Keyblade. Like, what it was for example. A few seconds later, Sean saw a loaf of bread held by tiny fingers in his field of vision. He turned and saw Yuki holding the bread with Sarrushu and the woman to the side of her.

"So, Sean. I hear you have no home?" The woman asked.

Sean took the bread from Yuki. "That's right, miss". Sean said, then finished it akwardly.

The woman chuckled "You can call me Yami".

"Okay....Yami". He blinked mid-sentence.

"You know there's this shelter for people with no homes. I could take you there if you want" Yami told him. She seemed very nice. It brought a smile to his face. But that smile quickly turned to terror. Those nightmares. Those horrible nightmares that shelter brought. At least in this ally he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night.

"Don't worry. I've been there before. But I left". Sean closed his eyes.

"Why would you leave? You got food, water, a roof over your head, and a nice bed under your back" She said to get him interested.

"You don't need to worry about me". He said as he repositioned himself.

"But I must. You're just a little kid; alone on the streets of Tri-Star TownCity".

"I'll be fine. I lived this way my whole life". 

"Here. Then at least take these". Yami then reached into her pockets and pulled out green and yellow orbs. "It's 300 Munny and 40 HP".

Sean took the orbs.

"Oh, hey, Yami?" he looked up.

"Yes" she looked down.

"Can you tell me what a "Keyblade" is?" Sean asked curiously.

Yami chuckled. "This is a Keyblade".

As she said that darkness surrounded her hands and a black sword with Angel wings  was in her hands. A chain rested on the handle, and there was a red orb at the end.

Sean was in awe.

"In my hand I hold power", Yami said looking at the blade in her hand she held as it was raised up. "Tremendous power that dates back centuries ago". She spun the Keyblade in Reverse-Grip  then got on her knees and had the Keyblade stabbed in the ground. "This power is known as the Keyblade. Keyblades draw power from the heart. The power of light, and the power of darkness. The darkness is not evil; nor is it scary.  Only when you bath within light will the darkness stain your heart. When you control the darkness, that is when you won't fear it, and that is when the darkness will clense you. This power can be passed on onto others. Howeve, strength is the key. Never show weakness; Never lose faith. As long as this is true...". Yami then put the Keyblade's chain in front of Sean. 

"Just grabbed the Keychain, Sean! Quickly!" Yuki said excited.

Sean looked at Yuki. Then back at Yami. She smiled. He then reached out; fingers twitching. He was so nervous. He grabbed the chain. He slowly went up until he reached the charm. A red orb with a dark aura. He closed his hand, then held his right with his other hand.

Yami sighed in relief. "A Keyblade will someday be yours".

"Wish I had a Keyblade". Sarrushu complained and kicked the ground.

"But, Sarrushu, first you must answer: Why? Why do you want a Keyblade?" Yami asked Sarrushu.

"Because....I want to be stronger. To protect the people I love. To protect my family. From the Heartless. You know? Like Grandpa". The boy smiled.

"If only I had that power to protect my parents that day...." Sean said quietly to himself.

"Pardon?" Yami turned back to Sean.

"I said, I'm really going to have my own Keyblade someday?" He asked out loud, hiding what he really said.

"It all depends on your heart". Yami said as she stood up. "You should consider yourself lucky" She wagged her finger.  "It is very rare that we do this tradition with a non-Dark Bloodline member. Let alone someone we almost never met. But I sense that your heart is strong and I'll let it slide".

"I see. Thank you. All of you". Sean said, smiling.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye". Yami said.

"I guess so. I hope we could meet again someday. Especially you, Yuki". Sean said. He really was going to miss her. For the first time in 10 years he was happy. And she made his Nightmare go away.

"I hope so, too. Goodbye". The girl said.

"Not goodbye. Just so long". Sean said. Meaning he knew one day they will meet again. 

"Okay. Later". Yuki said smiling.

"Later". Sean said smiling back. 

They all walked away. Sean looked back and saw them one last time. Both of them holding Yami's hand. 

"So, Ant Yami. I'm really going to have MY own Keyblade today?" Yuki asked. Sean could barely hear as they walked away.

"Not a Keyblade. A Keychain". Yami corrected.

"Is it The Reth Orb?" Yuki asked excited.

"No. It is the Arctic Crystal. The Keychain Elie used during the great and legendary Keyblade War". After that they were too far to be heard from where Sean was.

Sean smiled. He never seen a happy family before. This broke Sean's heart. Sean look down at the Munny, HP, and Bread. A tear fell on his leg. He started to sob and pour his eyes out. "Did I get what I deserved?" He said as he cried harder. His family gone, living on the streets. No one deserved so much suffering....

Nexas looked to the sky as three Reaplings appeared and landed softly. Then a bright light appeared and their three former selves were reborn. Joshua fell to his knees with Sarah by his side. He gasped for air. "What happened?" Sarah shook her head.

The third Nobody appeared as well. "Well that sucked!" he complained.

They all turned to The Nightmare Shinigami. Rexin walking pass them and to Nexas. The blonde leaned down and lifted Nexas' fist.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"Yeah....I am....the best part of all....I learned why the sun sets red" Nexas answered. And Rexin knew what that meant.

"Good to hear".

Nexas' legs began to fade away to darkness. Then his left arm was gone. Then his body. And Nexas gave one last smirk. "

"Goodbye Rexin" Nexas said as his face faded away.

Rexin held Nexas' hand tighter as his arm disappeared, then finally his hand.

"Goodbye....Sean". Rexin stood up and grabbed Nexas' necklace. He walked over to the Scythe and pulled it out of the ground. He swung it over his shoulder, and opened a Dark Corridor, and left Organization XIV.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:47 am

"Do you really THINK!" X-Sigma ducked, losing his hood. "You can beat me?" He stood back up, revealing his face. A wild-eyed, evil grin, with messy hair.

"I don't think so. I know I can beat you!"

"I'm not as weak as Nexas was!"

"You shut up!" Dispatch kicked X-Sigma in the stomach. "Nexas may be a complete ass, but at least he knows how to settle something! You just run away."

"Run away? No chance. I'm just...regrouping."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:06 am

Just then, there was a slight gleam off in the distance, which grew closer and soon became noticable as a Gummi Ship, which Siks recognized once he regained consciousness. The exit ramp lowered, revealing Castle Asylum's resident Wookie standing there. He was about to crack a joke about landing gear, when he noticed Xeromus, beaten and lying on the ground, Siks, who didn't seem too better off, and three new faces. There was a long pause before he broke the silence. "Dammit! I miss everything!" he shouted.

Siks stood weakly. "Xeromus beat Nexas, don't know about the other three, I helped fight some arrogant pr*ck and wore myself out, details later. You deal with these three, I'd better get the boss to some med care."

Kotank nodded and approached the new arrivals while Siks picked up Xeromus, putting one of the Nobody's arms over his shoulder and DCing out.

The Wookie stood before the newcomers. "Ummm, hi," he said awkwardly.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next