TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+5
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 40 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm

<No, I'm using the excuse that he's completely unnatural. He just got stabbed, and somehow he's alive. He's pretty screwed up, but it has its advantages. If we were to accept that he was dreaming, then what about the fact that he was interracting with others?>

Aleri: I feel like I should be doing something right now... Naw. One Ice Cream, please. *Hands over Munny, gets and Ice Cream Bar* Thanks.

<In short: Aleri=WTF>
<...Does anybody else notice that WTF is FTW backwards?
For The World
What The ****
It just seems odd.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 40 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm

<FTW is for the WIN>
Riku stood up. "Alright. Time to bust down to the Underworld and kick some more ass. You ready?" Xiruk cracked his knuckles and said, "Whenever, bro!" Roxas took a bite of an apple and said, "Sure." Sora stood up straight. "Let's go then." All this the Demon King saw. "Fools." Sora looked over. "Kairi! What's up?" The Demon King stared back. "Tch. I have no time for this. I'm going to go to the underworld and teach that fool who thinks himself a god the true meaning of power."

Sora: Hey, you okay?

Riku: Sora, no!

Demon King: Listen to your friend, girl. This is my fight, and you'd best stay out of it. *Appears in Underworld* Hades. I'm surprised to see you after the beating my army gave you last time.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:38 pm

<FTW can also stand for **** the World.>

Trent&Sylvia: *still at ice cream stand* <Which I think is where Sora and the others are.>

Trent: What just happened?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:43 pm

<It can also stand for *** The What?....really it can't stand for anything you want that fits......but the most common association is For The Win >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Sora: I'm not entirely sure...

Roxas: Um...did Kairi just tell us not to go save our friends? And that she'd do it?

Riku: No...that was definitely not Kairi, whoever it was.

Sora: How do you know that?

Riku: If you were listening, you'd have heard that...other voice. Like someone else was talking at the same time. Not to mention the red eyes.

Xiruk: So the question is, do we listen?
<Underworld>
Terra: Kairi? What are you talking about?

Demon King: *looks at Terra* Silence. I need to speak to this insolent worm who thinks himself lord of the dead.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 pm

<Damn moonspeak...>

Aleri: I'm REALLY feeling like I should do something... but I'm too lazy to go back to the house to check up on things.

<Kairi got possessed twice in one day. Thats like getting kidnapped twice in one day. Seriously, what the hell? ...Then again, I OMGWTFBBQHAX'd twice in a row, so my logic is worthless.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm

<Do you question the mod? Because he who questions the mod inevitably gets modded.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:07 pm

<Isn't all logic worthless?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:09 pm

< Glad to see someone gets it! d^_^>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Trent: Riku's right. And if someone's possessed her, it's doubtful they have good intentions. We'd better check things out.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Riku: *summons DC* After me. *walks through*

Sora: Okay. Whoever you are...I'll get you. *follows*

Roxas: Shocked Sora, with a vengeance. *enters*

Xiruk: Okay, let's go! *jumps through*
<Specifying now that this DC is still open>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Trent&Sylvia: *follow*

Trent: *looks around* I like what Hades has done with the place. He's really gone all out with the whole "gloom and doom" thing.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Demon King: *looks at newcomers* Tch. More humans. Did I not tell you to stay away?

Sora: We've come to take back our friend! *summons Keyblade*

Demon King: Well killing me will do nothing to aid you. As it is now, we are on the same side.

Sora: Stop joking!

Demon King: I am above jokes. We both wish to see this pitiful fool *indicates Hades* dethroned.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Trent: *is unconvinced* *summons Keyblade*

Sylvia: *prepares to summon whoever she might need*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Demon King: You can put those away.
All Keyblades have disappeared.
Demon King: You can be as unconvinced as you want, but I am the king of demons. And what's to rule the underworld if not demons? This is my domain. The Greeks belive it to be that of Hades. But the Ancient Greeks have been gone a long time.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Aqua:*smirks* I'm not going to just stand here! *Takes out a set of Kunai hidden by... cloak... thing.. that hangs around her leg, and is ready to attack if needed*

Nollie &Joal: *running into Underworld with Joy* Alright, let's make sure they get out safely!*Resummon Katana's/ Sling shot.

Nollie: Fierce blade!!* Katana glows orange as she does a quick spin, then jumps up and strikes nearby minions*

Joy:*Fires fairly big rocks at minions using slingshot, with perfect aim* *flips onto a few heads and kicks them from behind as she jumps onto the next one and keeps alternating with that*

Joal: Try this on for size!! Mind bullet!! *Makes Katana fly around spearing minions*

-------

https://tital.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=84
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40