TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mala's Nuzlocke Pokeventure Chronicles

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mala's Nuzlocke Pokeventure Chronicles - Page 2 Empty Re: Mala's Nuzlocke Pokeventure Chronicles

Post  Malakili007 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 pm

<Enjoy chapters 2 and 3 (next post)>

Chapter 2: The Road to Sandgem

Back at his house, Lucas finished up eating a nice lunch then approached his mom who asked him, "What's up, dear?" Lucas sat and told his mother all that had happened this morning, about the visit to the lake, the two strangers who left the briefcase behind, the quick venture into the tall grass to retrieve the briefcase, the sudden attack of the Starlys and being left no option to use the Pokémon inside the briefcase...His mother listened on in rapt attention as her son regaled with the story.

When he finished she paused for a moment and said, "Wow. I can't believe that happened to you. Am I ever glad that both you and Barry are unharmed. The professor you mentioned is most likely Professor Rowan of Sandgem Town. I've heard that he is well known for his studies on Pokémon. I hear he's also quite intimidating...”

“Lucas, I think you need to visit him in Sandgem Town. You need to properly explain why you had no choice but to use his Pokémon. Don't worry! I'm sure he will understand. Oh, I know! Lucas, put these on."

Lucas stretched a hand out as his mother handed him a pair of Running shoes. Taking off his old shoes and putting on the running shoes, his mother continued, "Going to Sandgem Town is like an adventure in itself, right? With those Running Shoes, you can get to faraway places much faster. Okay let me read the instructions..."

Lucas rolled his eyes at his mother as she read the instructions....It's not like I don't know how to run mother...geez. Finished reading the instructions for the shoes his mother exclaimed, "Well, isn't that just nifty!"

Lucas smiled weakly at his mother saying, “Yep, it sure is mom. Guess I’ll be off to Sandgem now.”  Stopping at the door for a brief moment, Lucas turned to look back at his mother then ran back over to her and gave her a lasting hug.

Patting her son on the head, Lucas’s mom said “I love you too son. Now you go on to Sandgem and speak with the Professor.”
Lucas sighed as he left the hug and the house he had grown up in. Once outside he ran off in his new shoes to Route 201, stopping a moment at the tall grass he remembered his mother ‘s words once more as he stepped forth into the tall grass.

As he began the trek to Sandgem through the grass a wild Bidoof attacked him. Tossing the Poke Ball out Lucas instructed the Piplup to attack the Bidoof with Pound.  He looked on as the Piplup attacked the Bidoof with precision and the return tackle from the Bidoof glance off the little penguin Pokémon. “Hit 'em again!” Lucas exclaimed. Before another exchange of blows. “Alright that’s the way to take a hit, Now finish it, Piper!!”

He looked on in wonder as the Piplup waggled his tail a little at being called Piper and finished off the Bidoof with another well placed attack. After the battle Lucas kneeled  down to the little Piplup, and stretched a hand out to pet it.

“Pip! Pip!”

Chuckling to himself at the little guy, Lucas asked,  “You like the name Piper, huh? I hope you don’t mind me calling you that for a little while, since I’ll probably have to give you back to the Professor once we reach Sandgem.”

“Lup! Pip! Pip!” the little penguin Pokémon chirped excitedly as it ran up to Lucas and placed his little wings around a leg, nuzzling it with his beak.

“Alright, let’s move on, Piper.” Lucas said as he led the Pokémon down through the grass leaving it outside the Poke Ball for a change. As the new duo began to head north along Route 201 they were attacked by a wild Starly hiding in the tall grass. “A Starly? This is nothing we can’t handle Piper!!” The two engaged in another battle as Piper took a hits once more like a champ. Making short work of the Starly, they continued encountering a friendly stranger that worked at a Poke Mart.

After a brief conversation about the potions, the man gave Lucas a potion as a free sample and sent them on their way. Continuing along the route the two face Pokémon after Pokémon in the wild grass, growing ever stronger and closer to each other. As they approached Sandgem Town, Lucas looked at Piper with a hint of sadness behind his eyes.

Last edited by Malakili007 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Mala's Nuzlocke Pokeventure Chronicles - Page 2 Empty Re: Mala's Nuzlocke Pokeventure Chronicles

Post  Malakili007 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Chapter 3: Sandgem town

Lucas had grown to like this little guy, and he didn’t really want to give him back. However, this Pokémon didn’t belong to him and so reluctantly he entered Sandgem where he was greeted by Dawn, the girl he had met with the Professor before.

Running over to Lucas , Dawn exclaimed, “ Oh! There you are! Please, come with me! The professor is waiting!” Taking his hand Dawn led him over to the lab and not letting go of his hand said, “This is it! Our Pokémon Research Lab! Let’s go…”

Lucas couldn’t help but blush a little as Dawn held his hand, he had never held hands with a girl before. About to enter the lab the two watched as Barry bolted out of the door, running into Lucas for the second time today.

“What the…Oh, it’s you, Lucas!” Barry exclaimed excitedly. “That old guy…He’s not scary so much as he is totally out there!”

Lucas looked at his friend puzzled and asked, “What are you talking about, Barry?”

“Aww, it doesn’t matter, Lucas. I’m out of here. See you later!” Barry exclaimed running off to the east. Lucas and Dawn turned to watch Barry leave.

“Wow, what was that about?” Dawn wondered aloud. “Your friend sure seems to be really impatient. Well anyway… Let’s go inside.” Lucas followed Dawn inside where he was met face to face with the Professor. The professor looked at Lucas thoughtfully for a moment.

“Finally, you’ve come. Lucas, was it? Let me see your Pokémon again.” Lucas hesitated slightly as he scooted the Piper , who was hiding behind Lucas’s legs, towards the professor. Studying the little Piplup for a moment the professor scratched his chin in thought and said, “Hmm…I see…This Pokémon seems to be rather happy.”

“Pip! Pip! PipPip!” the little Piplup chirped sternly at the professor as he ran waddled back over to Lucas and resumed clutching his leg affectionately.

Chuckling the Professor, exclaimed, “All righty then! I’ll give that Piplup to you as a gift. Now that it’s yours, would you like to give it a nickname?”

Kneeling down by the Piplup, Lucas scratched its head chuckling and said, “ I kind of already did, isn’t that right, Piper?” Piper backed slightly away from Lucas nodding, then leapt at him chirping excitedly knocking him down to the floor.

“Pip! Pippip! Pip! Lup!”

Dawn chuckled at the friendly exchange between the two as the Professor observed them calmly and said, “Hmm, OK, I see… And you’re happy with that nickname?”

“Pip!”

“Well he certainly seems to be,” remarked Lucas pointing to Piper now bouncing excitedly around his legs.

The Professor nodded at Lucas and continued, “Your friend Barry told me what happened at the lake. I heard you battled very well, despite it being your first time. And from what I can see, there is a growing bond between you and that Pokémon, though it is still young.” Clearing his throat the professor went on, “That is why I would like to entrust you with Piper.”

Dawn chimed in saying, “I’m so glad that you’re kind toward Pokémon! If you weren’t, I’d have too…” She scrunched up her mouth hesitating. “ Oh, I just can’t say it…”

The Professor coughed loudly to draw Lucas’s attention back towards him, “Er-hem! Let’s move on to the main topic. There is something I want you to do for me. My name is Rowan. I study Pokémon. First of all, I want to know exactly what kinds of Pokémon live in the Sinnoh Region. To do so, it is necessary to collect data using the Pokedex. This is what I wish to ask of you. I want to entrust you with this Pokedex. Will you use it to record data on all the Pokémon in Sinnoh for me?”

Taking the Pokedex from Professor Rowan, Lucas nodded and said, “Yes sir. It would be an honor.”

Professor Rowan curtly nodded in return replying, “Hm! Good answer!” Regarding the Pokedex Lucas was now storing in his bag, Rowan continued, “That Pokedex is a very high-tech device It will automatically record data on every kind of Pokémon you encounter. Lucas I ask that you go everywhere and meet every kind of Pokémon in this Region!”

Dawn looked at Lucas excitedly and exclaimed, “I’ve got one, too!”

Rowan looked at Lucas and asked, “When you walked up Route 201 with your Pokémon, what did you feel? I’ve lived for 60 long years. Even now, I get a thrill when I’m with a Pokémon. Now you should know that there are countless Pokémon in this world. That means there are just as many thrills waiting for you out there! Now go! Lucas, your grand adventure begins right now!”

“The Pokémon that I used for the first time was a Chimchar!” Dawn shared excitedly with Lucas. “If you would have chosen a Chimchar at the lake, we’d have the same Pokémon now! Not that it matters, but…” she said with a hint of nervousness as she shuffled her feet shyly. “Anyways, I’m Dawn. I also help the professor add pages to the Pokedex. So in a sense I’m just like you.”

Chuckling slightly to herself Dawn coughed and turned her head to the side a little, as a small blush crept onto her face.
“I just got a little head start on you, that’s all. I’ll be happy to teach you things. Glad to meet you, Lucas!” Lucas watched in curiosity  as Dawn left the lab. Piper waddled after Dawn chirping.

“Alright, Piper. Let’s go,” Lucas said as he left the lab with Piper in tow.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:48 am

< Chapter's 4 and 5 incoming... I will keep a one chapter per post limit on these. >

Chapter 4: The first catch

Outside the lab Dawn greeted Lucas genially, “Ok, Lucas, I’ll act as your mentor. I’ve got a bit more experience than you as a Trainer and as the professor’s assistant. Ok follow me! Dawn led him to the b building next door stating, “This building with the red roof is the Pokémon Center. It’s the place that heals Pokémon that have been hurt in battle. You can find a Pokémon center in most towns.”

Lucas took a mental note to bring Piper by here later, as they continued on across the street. “The building with the blue roof over here is the Poke Mart. It’s a shop where you can buy and sell items and medicine. Lucas, since you’re a novice Trainer, you won’t be able to buy many kinds of merchandise. Don’t let it bother you!”

As she faced Lucas after the brief explanation and tour Dawn said, “Oh, that’s right! Lucas…Don’t you need to let your family know that you’re going to be helping Prof. Rowan with the Pokedex? You may need to go far away, so I think you should let someone know. Oh  but before you go, heal up your Pokémon at the Poke Center.”  Lucas nodded at her having already made a mental  note to do exactly that. “It will be a lot less scary that way. Ok, bye now!”

Lucas watched as Dawn headed off up Route 202. Turning to Piper he said, “Come on, let’s get you healed up.  The two made their way the short distance over to the Poke Center. Approaching the counter, Nurse Joy greeted the duo, “Hello, and welcome to the Pokémon Center. We restore your tired Pokémon to full health. Would you like to rest your Pokémon?”

Nodding, Lucas turned to Piper. “All right now. Back into the Poke Ball for a little while so you can rest up.”

“Pip! Pip!” Piper exclaimed as Lucas retrieved him into the Poke Ball and handed it to Nurse Joy who placed it on the healing pad, saying “Ok, I’ll take your Pokémon for a few seconds. A moment later she handed the Poke Ball back to Lucas. “Thank you for waiting. We’ve restore your Pokémon to full health. We hope to see you again!”

Leaving the center Lucas headed back down Route 201 taking the shortcuts over the ledges to quickly return to Twinleaf Town where he returned home  where he greeted by his mother and asked how Piper was doing.

After a quick rest, his mother asked him, “What’s up Lucas?”

Lucas sat down and told her all about the trip to Sandgem and the bond he had formed with Piper. When he finished telling her about the events at the lab, she regarded him in wonder and said, “Wow. Professor Rowan asked you to do something that big. Ok, dear, go for it! Your mom’s got your back!”

“Oh, I know! Lucas, I’ve got something that you’ll find useful.” She said as she rummaged through her drawers. Returning to Lucas she handed him a Journal. As he put it in his bag, she continued, “That’s a Journal. It keeps a record of your daily events. Check it and you’ll be able to remember what you did last.”

“Gee a journey full of adventure…I envy you, kiddo. Plus, you’re not alone. You have your Pokémon with you. I wish I could go instead!” she said exclaimed turning away from her son so he wouldn’t see the tears forming in her eyes. Lucas realizing what she was doing wrapped his arms around her in tight hug.

“ I’m just joking, dear! Yup, Lucas! I’ll be alright by myself, so you go and enjoy your adventure! When you’re exposed to new things, and experience new sensations…It makes your mother happy too.”

“…But come back sometimes. I would like to see the kinds of Pokémon you’ve caught, dear.” The emotional exchange was suddenly interrupted as Barry’s mom barged in.

“Excuse me. Is my little Barry here?” his friend’s mom asked.

“Oh? No, he’s not…” Lucas’s mom answered.

“Oh…Then, he must have left already…What to do…That boy shouted about going on an adventure, then he bolted. He’s so headstrong and reckless…I at least wanted him to take this…” Barry’s mom mused.

“Not to worry, Lucas will deliver that to him. Won’t you, Lucas?” his own mother asked him.

“Oh, really? You’d do that for me? Lucas please take this to Barry for me.” Barry’s mom looked toward Lucas.

Lucas nodded as he received the Parcel from Barry’s mother.

“Bye-bye, Lucas! Enjoy your adventure!” Lucas’s mother said practically scooting Lucas toward the door.

“Let me think…Knowing my boy, he would probably head straight to Jubilife City…Ok, please take that to my Barry.” She said as she left the house.

Lucas’s mother wiped her eyes as he watched his friend’s mom leave. Quickly she scooted Lucas out the door and on his way. Lucas smiled to himself as he left and quickly ran up Route 201 only encountering a single Starly, which he and Piper made short work of never taking a hit on the way to Sandgem.

Continuing on the journey Lucas ran through Sandgem  and on to Route 202 where he was met by Dawn who ran up to him and exclaimed “Oh, that’s right! Lucas I haven’t shown you how to catch a Pokémon. I’ll demonstrate now, so just watch me, Ok? She said leading him into the grass. After a brief demonstration on weakening it’s hip Dawn had caught a Bidoof.

Turning to Lucas she giggled and said, “See? Isn’t it neat? Actually it’s better than your target’s HP more than I did. After a brief lecture on the finer points of Pokémon Dawn handed Lucas five Poke Balls.

She then said bye and left Lucas to himself, as she ventured off further down the route. Proceeding down the route himself Along the way Lucas found himself face to face with a wild Shinx. “All right, Piper let‘s put what we’ve learned to use. Use Pound!” Lucas watched as Piper smacked the Shinx with a wing. He then recoiled a bit; as he watched Piper take a hit a little harder than the ones he’d been taking up to this point. “Don’t give in Piper! We can do this!” Piper retaliated against the Shinx for the hard hit. Which was then followed by a softer hit…it was getting weak.

“Alright. Now’s our chance, Lucas shouted as he tossed a Poke Ball at the Shinx! He watched as the ball shook once, twice, three times…Shoot it was so close as he exclaimed mentally as the Shinx escaped and tackled Piper once more “Hmm, Piper you don’t look so good, better use that Potion we got from that stranger.” Lucas looked on as Piper’s wounds healed up in front of him. “Alright let’s try once more,” Lucas said as he tossed another Poke ball and waited in bated breath.. Click! Yes this time it had worked he thought with a fist pump.

Releasing the wounded Pokémon from the ball  Lucas regarded the Shinx  with admiration, “You put up quite the fight little one, this here is Piper and I think I’ll call you….Shukaro, you like that?”

“Shi!” The scratched up Shinx exclaimed.

“You took quite a few good hits there, so let’s get you to the Poke Center.”  The walk back was uneventful except for a meager tussle with a Starly. After healing up Piper and Shukaro at the Poke Center Lucas turned to resume his journey north on Route 202, then remembering the close call with Piper earlier he entered the Poke Mart.

Speaking to the clerk Lucas asked for 5 Potions and handed over half of his savings. Receiving the Potion Lucas thanked the clerk and then walked off on to route 202 as the  sun began to set.

Last edited by Malakili007 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:54 am

Chapter 5: A Critical Injury

Arriving  as the sun began to set Lucas released Shukaro from his Poke Ball. “All right Shukaro, let’s see what you’ve got, ” Lucas said as another wild Shinx attacked the trio. Lucas watched as Shukaro took a nasty hit from the wild Shinx, “Tackle him!” Lucas grimaced as Shukaro missed the wild Pokémon. “That’s okay Shukaro. You’ll get him next time… “

Lucas frowned as the wild Pokémon took the hit like it was nothing and retaliated hard against Shukaro. “That’s enough Shukaro. We’ll let Piper handle this one. Shukaro looked on from the sidelines as Piper wiped the floor with the wild Shinx.

“Shiiiii…” Shukaro mewled sadly as he began to walk off towards the tall grass. Lucas ran in front of him and knelt down beside the saddened Shinx.

“It’s okay Shukaro….You’ll grow strong like Piper in time…he’s just been in a few more battles than you have…that’s all… Here have some medicine.” Lucas used a potion on Shukaro and asked, “Better?”

“Shi!”

“Good. Let’s try one more battle," Lucas said as he heard the grass beside them rustling, the two turned to face an emerging wild Kricketot. “Alright attack it now Shukaro.”  Lucas watched as Shukaro tackled the bug ferociously, while the Kricketot waited biding its time as steam shot from its antenna. “ We have to act fast Shukaro!! It’s storing energy for something big! Hit it again!”

Lucas watched in horror as the bug Pokémon unleashed a torrent of energy at Shukaro, leaving him limp and bloody… “That’s enough Shukaro!! Piper!! Finish this bug!!” Lucas watched Piper finish the bug off with a well-placed pound, a look of concern on his face as he looked at Shukaro’s limp body.

Nervously Lucas knelt down beside the bloodied Shukaro, and laid his head on the little Pokémon’s chest. He breathed a small sigh of relief as he felt and heard a faint pulse. Picking Shukaro up to carry him in his arms. “We’ve got to hurry to the Pokémon Center, he said to Piper as he ran off carrying Shukaro. Piper chirped in agreement as he waddled after Lucas in a hurry.

Arriving at the Poke Center Lucas caught his breath quickly as he exclaimed to Nurse Joy. “Nurse Joy! Shukaro is badly hurt!! Can you please help him?” he said handing the injured Pokémon to her.

Taking Shukaro into her arms from Lucas, Nurse Joy said, “Oh my…he is hurt badly isn’t he? We’ll have to treat him right away she said as she led Lucas into the back of the Poke Center and a private room. She then laid him on to a bed and hooked him up to a machine and turning to leave the room, she said we’ll have to keep him overnight for observation but you’re more than welcome to spend the night here.”

“Thank you.”

Turning to Piper, Nurse Joy looked at him and said, “You look a little banged up yourself…let’s go up front and get you rested…”

“Piiiiiip…” Piper moaned.

Chuckling, “It’s okay, I’ll bring you straight back here when we’re done. Piper looked at Lucas, then at Shukaro worriedly. Taking a hand from Nurse Joy, he allowed her to lead him up front. Reaching a hand out to Shukaro, Lucas petted his injured Shinx as he wondered at the speed that a bond could form.

“It’s okay... Tomorrow, we’ll go out to Route 201 and train little one, “ he said as he walked back over to a bench at the side of the room. Leaning back on a pillow, Lucas felt  his eyes closing as he watched Shukaro breathing peacefully.

As Lucas felt himself drifting off to sleep , he heard the door open and close. Yawning , he felt a small weight pull itself up onto the bench with him and shuffle itself under his arm. Clutching the little weight to him, the last thing he heard that night was a small, “Piiiip.”

< That's all for now...I may not get another chance to continue this adventure until Monday so yeah...hope you enjoyed the first installment. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:34 am

Oh neat, an Electric type? I bet it was rare :PSounds like you got lucky, though with the Kricketot.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:Looks a lot better. Still big, but now it feels approachable. I hope it goes well for ya. Thinking about doing an N-Locke for Crystal instead of my normal Nuz.
Thinking about it for a second, HeartGold or SoulSilver would probably have a better feel, if only for the Pokemon travelling behind you.

Coming along nicely so far. Where'd you come up with the name Shukaro?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:14 am

>HG would be better

>Implying I didn't lose my copy T_T
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:34 am

If I'd had a copy it would have been among the choices for the second poster had I not lost sapphire..

The name Shukaro? Pure Imagination <Insert Spongebob gif here>

No not really...it was a male and for some reason I thought of an old dog I used to have called Shecara (Cara for short) so I fiddled around with the name a bit to make it sound Japanese
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:51 am

Don't say HeartGold would be better, that's down to pure personal preference! *owns SoulSilver*

Hm. I'm not going to ask why it had to sound Japanese because it's not important. I like it. Wish I was that good at naming stuff...but nope! Three dogs, three cats, and a hermit crab, not a one of them with a cool name.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 am

It didn't have to ...it was just what I was feeling at the time *shrugs*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 am

Like I said, not really that important. It's your Pokemon and your nickname. I don't get to scrutinize, especially not after saying "I like it." *shrug*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:19 am

Yea, I liked it too obviously, but I'm glad others at least think the name is cool too.

Also you can expect Chapter 6 <Insert 80's Training Montage to Eye of the Tiger here > sometime Monday

Edit: < Chapter 6 currently in progress with a new friend joining the group from route 201 since I haven't been on 201 since the official start of the challenge. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Chapter 6: A Wing Up

A small wet surface ran itself roughly along his face, awakening Lucas. Stirring from his slumber, Lucas scanned the room as he raised his arms high above his head. Piper was sleeping peacefully at his feet, and the bed where Shukaro last lay empty. Empty? Where’s Shukaro? Lucas thought as Nurse Joy came in with a frown on her face. “I’m sorry, Lucas. We umm…seem to have lost Shukaro early this morning.”

“That can’t be…He seemed fine last nig-- “, Lucas cut himself off as a rustle came from the bag he’d been using as a pillow. Lucas hunched over to lift the flap of the bag, when Shukaro’s head sprung out from the opening and lapped his face.

“”Shiiiii!” cried Shukaro excitedly, waking Piper.

“There you are, you little imp. Come on out of there, we have some training to do.” Lucas said as he watched Shukaro crawl out of the bag, arching his back and kneading his paws before leaping down from the bench to rub on his legs. “You too Piper, come along now. Thanks for all the help Nurse Joy.”

Leaving the Poke Center, Lucas turned west back towards Route 201, to begin Shukaro’s training. As the trio entered the tall grass a wild Starly approached them in a clutching a wing to its side and growled at them weakly, “Well hello there girl, are…are you hurt little one?”

Picking the injured Starly up and carrying it carefully Lucas walked the short distance back to the Poke center and entered. “Back so soon Lucas? I hope you’re not being too rough with Shukaro’s training.”

“No, no, Nurse Joy. It’s not Shukaro this time, this Starly seems to have an injured wing.”

“Let me take a look.” Nurse Joy said as she took the Starly from Lucas. “Hmmm, looks like it’s just a sprained wing. Just a moment please”, Nurse Joy said as she went into the back of the center. She returned moments later with the Starly sitting on her shoulder and watched as it hopped down on the counter in front of Lucas. “Is she your Starly?” asked Nurse Joy.

“Well “, Lucas began as the Starly approached him and pecked a Poke Ball on his belt retreating inside it, “I guess so.” Picking up the newly filled ball. Lucas clicked it releasing the Starly, “So, what shall I call you, girl? How about, Sadie?”

“Star!”

“Okay then, Sadie, You can join Shukaro in his training.”

Back on route 201, Shukaro was currently facing off with another Starly, “Keep at it Shukaro! You can handle it!” Lucas cheered as Shukaro tackled the wild Starly again and again, while taking hits of his own. “Perseverance is the key to growing stronger!”

Moments later, Shukaro found himself face to face with a Bidoof, “Alright Shukaro, you can do this. Tackle!” Lucas shouted as the two Pokémon ran at each other head on resulting in collision. Shukaro sprung back to his feet quickly, as Lucas shouted, “Again!” After a series of similar exchanges, Lucas shouted, “Okay Shukaro, now finish it!” and watched as the Bidoof fainted after one last tackle from Shukaro.

Panting, Shukaro twined his way in between Lucas’ legs at the praise. “Good job Shukaro, but we still have a ways to go.” Lucas said as he knelt down patting Shukaro on the head as another wild Pokémon approached.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Chapter 7: Return to 202 and the First Trainers

Several hours later, the group found themselves on Route 202 again heading north. “Alright team, let’s see if all our training paid off.” Lucas said as a wild Starly approached. “Shukaro, you’re up first! Tackle him!” Shukaro ran headlong at the Starly and crashed into it fiercely, “That’s it keep it up!” Lucas shouted. “Alright that’s enough Shukaro! Sadie! Finish it with a Quick Attack!”

As Sadie rushed at the wild Starly, causing it to faint, Lucas kneeled beside Shukaro, Lucas said, “ See, Shukaro? You’re getting stronger as is Sadie and in time you’ll be strong like Piper. But with teamwork we will be even stronger.”

Continuing along the path the group found themselves face to face with a wild Shinx, “Alright Sadie, Let’s do this. Quick Attack!” Lucas watched in awe as Sadie took off in blinding dash of speed and struck the wild Shinx square on the nose. “Good job Sadie, again!” In another rush of speed Sadie, struck once more, “Okay, now finish it with another blow!” Once more Sadie struck out against the Shinx and as it fainted,  Lucas cheered on his little Starly.

Easily crossing the tall grass without incident from the wild Pokémon, Lucas praised his team for the job well done, as he eyed a  boy in a blue cap. The boy approached him, and said,  “You’re a Pokémon Trainer! I happen to be a Pokémon Trainer! Our eyes met, so battle we must!”

The youngster confidently sent out a Starly, “Go Starly!”

Meeting the challenge head on, Lucas sent out Shukaro, saying “Let’s show this boy what we’re made of Shukaro. Use Leer!”  Lucas watched as the Starly tackled his Pokémon before Shukaro leered at the opponent’s Starly fiercely. “Now! Tackle it!” The Starly again took off in a tackle as Shukaro leapt at the opponent in a tackle of his own knocking the Starly out of the air. “That’s it Shukaro.” Lucas said as he used a potion on  the tired Pokémon, “Keep at it with another tackle!” Lucas said as the opponents Starly growled and Shukaro leapt at it knocking it back a few feet. “Once more! To finish it.”

The challenger defeated said, “Too Strong! Too Strong!” and handed Lucas 80 dollars. As he walked along the road to the east. Lucas found himself approached by a Young Lass.

“I spy, with my eye… A Trainer! A battle, please!” As the opponent sent out a Bidoof, Lucas tossed out sent forth Sadie, “It’s your turn, Sadie. Quick Attack!” As Sadie took off with gusto, the Bidoof responded with at tackle of its own, “Once more!” With another burst of speed Sadie knocked the Bidoof out, in response Lucas’ opponent sent out another Bidoof.

“Alright, Piper! You’re up!” Lucas shouted as he sent Piper out to meet the new Bidoof. “Piper! Use Bubble!” Lucas watched as Piper blew forth a steady of stream of bubbles into the Bidoof’s face knocking it out in an instant. “Good job, Piper.” Lucas said as the lass handed him 48 dollars.

Continuing north through the tall grass the team battled on towards Jubilife City. Along the path they were confronted once more by another Trainer. “Let’s have a Pokémon battle! Humph! But I’m gonna win!”

The opposing trainer sent out a Shinx as Lucas sent forward Shukaro. “Okay Shukaro! Tackle him!” Shukaro charged headfirst into the opposing Shinx as it leered at him fiercely. “Good job. Hit it with another!” As Shinx charged again the opposing met him in a tackle of its own resulting in a loud collision. “Okay once more!” Lucas shouted as Shukaro struck the opposing Shinx down before it could move.

“That’s my boy! Getting stronger now aren’t you?”

“Shiiii!!!” Shukaro cried as he leapt up into Lucas’s arms. Holding Shukaro close, Lucas held out a hand as the opposing trainer handed him 80 dollars saying “You’re, like, wow!”

After a short battle with a wild Bidoof that Piper made short work of, the group found their selves  at the entrance to Jubilife City, where they were met by Dawn. “Hi, Lucas! Are you catching Pokémon?” …Um… I think you’d feel a lot safer if you were to catch some more.” She said with a welcoming smile.

“In Jubilife City, there’s the Trainers’ School, which…Well, you know. Lucas, you should visit it. You’ll get some tips on Pokémon. Oh yes, Barry went to the Trainers’ School earlier. Ok, bye now!” Dawn waved as she went off to the north.”

Lucas made a mental note to himself to visit the Trainers’ School first thing. Turning to his team, he said, “Well we’re off to the Trainers’ School…as soon as we visit the Poke Center. You all look pretty tired.” Walking north, Lucas soon found himself being handed back his Pokémon by Nurse Joy. “Okay, next stop, The Trainers’ School!”
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2