TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 34 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am

"....I can't get a Keyblade, BUT I'M GETTING EFFIN' ARMOR RIGHT NOW!" Zane said as he ran through the LC into his room. He picked up the four sword sheaths and put them on his back. The sheaths made an XI. Two made into an X, and two made into an I. He ran through the LC and back to KG. He pressed the XI and it turned into armor. Yellow, blue armor. He motioned his hands in an X, then I, and the blades went into the sheaths on his back. "Now, that is boss". He said and a DC appeared behind him. Out come a man in a white coat and flame designs. He had long black hair.

"So, one of these Defenders is a traitor" He thought.

"My name is Shaos". He introduced coldly.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 am

Rexson scanned the new defender before he felt someone hand close around his own. He looked up, Yuki was in front of him, back turned in armour and yet she was holding his hand.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

<Okay, epic time!>

Amidst the rows of keyblades, the ground begins to rumble.

A column of light strikes down in the direct center of the keyblade graveyard sending a shockwave that pushes back against all nearby. When the dust settles, two figures stand directly where the column of light impacted. One figure, decked in a white cloak, announces to all present in a voice that seems to echo across the graveyard.

"We stand before all as remnants of the true Keyblade War! All who seek to desecrate these hallow grounds with ill intent shall fall to fate's judgement, for now the true keyblade masters are reborn again!"

The two figures summon keyblades, causing the thousands of keyblades in the ground to radiate in white and black flames, as though corresponding to which force their lost wielders were aligned to long ago.

The second figure, raising his keyblade into the air, yells in an inspiring tone:

"Today, we put down this insurrection against the worlds, so that the true world may be reborn some day. Comrades, raise your arms, for today we fight under one banner, under one belief, under one power, the bonds between all of us."

With that, the two figures walk towards Xancel, as Oxthmas appears next to Xancel, saying in an amused tone, "I'd suggest you keep anyone with ill tongues in check, for that guy approaching you could best anyone here without as much as a blink."

The figures, having reached Xancel, come into focus clearly as their keyblades disappear. Gunamnex, looking more joyful than usual, says to Xancel, "Despite the mess that's been made, it seems you've helped me more than I expected. Xancel, I believe you've met Roland before."

Roland, his arms behind his head, says to Xancel, "So you're the descendant of the squad leader we knew long ago eh? Well, looks like you've got what it takes to lead. I'm still a bit rusty, but after the few pints of Jagermeiser I just had, my blood's boiling for a blitzkrieg, so don't be upset if we slaughter too many of them."

With that, the two, along with Oxthmas, walk amongst the army, Roland looking over everyone and nodding as Gunamnex talks to him. Oxthmas follows the two slowly, summoning Jackpots and directing them to different positions.

<Gah, that took forever, didn't help that I found an interesting Aqua picture on Deviantart when trying to think of giving Gunamnex armor>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 am

<Just how interesting?>

Rexson dropped Yuki's hand and focused on Roland
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  78 Nebulous Novae Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 am

<I take it now would not be a good time for me to try to get Uxiant into the plot?>
78 Nebulous Novae
78 Nebulous Novae
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 am

Kuroyuki looked to the portal to her right which had a man with dark blue hair. She looked closer and noticed it was Elie. She knew he did not want to be seen. As Exile. She didn't take the portal to him. She took the portal to her home. She entered her home and went into her bed and slept. Too much to handle. Not enough to react properly.

<I'm not finished with the Keyblade War memory. But soon. Give me like a week. And remember that fanfic of Roxas being aware of Ventus, Terra, Aqua, and Xion? Well I'm nearly done with the last two chapters. You guys want me to post them?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:05 pm

The thundering sounds of footsteps could be heard on the far side of the grave yard as in the distance, thousands of G Battlers, Assassins, Regicides and Bladers march over the horizon followed by a white-haired Genesis and 10 other figures in blood red cloaks.

Behind them walked Ecnal surrounded by what looked like 10 of himself. From the far end of the horizon the army stopped and from the far end of the graveyard, Ecnal's voice could be heard, "Quite a pitiful group, I guess I won't find much resistance to my goal."
Xancel turned to the group of warriors gathered to protect Kingdom Hearts, "Today, we are all gathered here for one reason! We're here under one banner for Kingdom Hearts! Now, as the same power, we are here to strike down those who would wish to destroy it!" He pointed forward with Blessed Gear at the army waiting for them at the other end of the valley, "Today, we make our stand as the Guardians Of All Worlds!" He then led the charge forward into battle against the opposing army which charged towards them.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:16 pm

After translating everything Xancel just said to his army, as most of them didn't speak English, Kotank activated his armor and he and his army charged forward, weapons in hand. Siks and Susan followed as well, armor fully activated, weapons also in hand, Siks firing off blasts of Dark and Light Firaga.

Erntxt summoned his Keyblade and loudly announced, "Defenders! CHARGE!" With that, he charged at the enemy, his true plan still hidden.

<@Maverick, I may or may not regret this, but could you post a link to that Aqua pic?
@Whats_Up, By all means post the last two chapters. After reading the last one, I'm sure I'd love to read it.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Xehanort appeared next to Xancel, saying, "Mind if we extend the truce a bit longer? We've got a bit of a grudge against this enemy of yours."
With this, the rest of the Organization X appeared behind the army.
R ran to the front of the army.
"You won't defeat me this time! I'm nearly invincible!!" She said. "What are these guys weak to?"

Last edited by AKeybladeYouSay on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:33 pm

<Wouldn't it technically be Organization X? Considering Lea and Myde aren't part of the group.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:50 pm

<*facepalms* I completely overlooked that...
It'll be fix'd in a second.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Nathan charged, running next to Xancel the whole time. "Xancel, we need men to arm the element cannons!" Nathan yelled to Xancel, running into a group of G-attackers and blasting Dark Firagas into them.

<Yes, the element cannons. Big-huge cannon versions of the blaster Tony made. Very Happy Also, take it slowly because I got a basketball game today and I don't wanna miss major plot.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Looking over towards the charging enemy, Roland says as the two summon their keyblades, "Well, old friend, it begins."

Gunamnex replies "indeed", then says to Oxthmas, "Support the wookies while we charge ahead."

"Roger" Oxthmas says with a smile, as he watches the two dash off.

Amidst the growing chaos, the two keybladers of old dash through columns of enemy soldiers. Relying purely on their keyblade skills, Roland and Gunamnex stand side by side, their keyblades moving like lightning through the enemy ranks.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Valgerd charged ahead. "Well, time for some action! It's been at least three years... Now die, punks!" He leapt into the air, staying for an unusual amount of time. When he finally came down, it generated enough force to blast away five enemies at once. "...Ya think THAT'S strong, wait'll ya see DoubleJump and Limit Break!"

Aleri just stood there. Then, he levitated above the others, flying past them. He landed on the front lines. "Time to die!" He smashed into several enemies, sending them flying. He cast a widespread Fire4, reducing many to mere ashes before freezing them with Ice3. He used Aero to send the frozen ashes flying into other foes as deadly projectiles. "Hah! I may nt be the Keyblade Master... But I'm good enough to take out a chunk of your army!" He cast Reflect3/Reflega to stop one enemy from smashing his head in...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

R looked around, and seeing that noone was going to answer her, she said, "Norio." And her armor, the helmet of which had been placed on her head, changed to the same look as Norio's. She then proceeded to whack people with her staff while shooting Light Firaga everywhere.

Xonchilas saw the others of these Defenders charging the enemy and decided he'd better do the same. He got up, summoned his lances and started slashing everyone in sight.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Kotank ran to a group of Wookies that had based themselves near a large rock and approached one of them, saying in his native tongue, "Focus your fire on a larger group of them while I call in an air strike." The Wookie did so and Kotank pressed a button on the wrist of his armor. His Gummi ship suddenly flew overhead and dropped multiple explosives in the immediate vicinity of Genesis.

<Those of you from the GFaqs topic may remember some explosives that Siks and Kotank were going to use on AnsemSOD's ship. Same explosives right here.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 pm

<GASP! You're right! And we would've gone mad if you'd had explosives that you hadn't explained where you got them!!!>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Many of the G Attacker fell to the onslaught but more replaced them as they fell, rushing over the bodies of the fallen and attacking with more power. Genesis rose his hand to the air and used a massive Zero Graviga field to fling the explosives into the frontlines, killing some of the G Attackers and sending shrapnel at the approaching guardians.
Xancel seeing the oncoming threat as he mowed down several G Attackers sent a powerful Dark Shield down the frontline, blocking most of the shrapnel of the explosion. Xancel with a grim smirk of determination charged forward and blasted aside the G attackers that stood in his way with powerful combos of light, making his way to a G Blader who slashed at him with his massive gunblade. Xancel blocked the blow with Blessed Gear and pierced the warrior with Void Gear. As the warrior faded, around him what looked like fifty of the G Attackers dropped to their knees and fell foreward, dead. This sudden realization caused him to dash through the lines, cutting down G Attackers and Assassins in search of G Bladers.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm

<What are we fighting exactly?>
Dispatch yelled, "This is for Radiant Garden!" He charged the enemies, slicing randomly, cutting into them. This was his element, he was ready for all of this. War was how he wanted to live.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:27 pm

<mostly Genesis copies along with the Damned Syndicate and Ecnal helping them>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:30 pm

<I don't understand any of those words>
Daniel didn't want to talk. He didn't want peace. He wanted to see death and destruction all around, and he wanted to be the cause. He forgot all about the reason he was rally fighting, he just savored the taste of blood on his tongue, the feel of it on his claws, as he ravaged his enemies.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

<copies of Genesis Raphsodos from FFVII CC, the Damned Syndicate, an evil group I created which still had seven unknown members i was hoping you guys would be willing to pitch in and Ecnal, Xancel's pyschopathic heartless>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 pm

R continued to smash enemies with the staff while firing off Light Firagas.
"Axel."
Her armor turned red and orange, and it was curved like a flame. She then started firing off Firajas and slashing at enemies with her chakrams.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:37 pm

<I have not played that game. I wish I have, but wishing doesn't make a difference. Oh well.>
Aaron saw Dispatch and Daniel raging on their enemy. "They're insane. Oh whatever." He blasted some with fire, and still others with Thunder, even more with Light. "They can't touch me if I'm way back here."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm

"Demyx." R said, her armor turning blue and wavy. She started to attack the enemy with her sitar and was firing off Waterajas everywhere.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next