TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 40 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:36 pm

<It makes for awesome combos.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:38 pm

<That makes so little sense I'll just let it go>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:41 pm

<Dispatch can grow his sword as big as he wants. Rolling Eyes >
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 pm

<He controls metal. Have you ever seen someone seriously fight with a sword that isn't metal? And no, that first part of Hollow Bastion doesn't count, you can't kill anything with the wood sword.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm

<See: Riku and Sora on DI.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 pm

<They're play fighting. Notice how neither of them dies. That's not a real fight.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:54 am

Have you ever seen someone seriously fight with a sword that isn't metal?
<Found one http://shannaro.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/samehada.jpg >
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 am

<Does anyone else see that the Act that Genesis used before he died just now sounds a lot like Terra was writing it? I mean, "Your eternal slumber", and everything else. And what about "Hero of Dawn. Healer of worlds"? Riku. Sora. And lastly "One wanders the Worlds. One is taken prisoner. And the last becames a hero". The entire Epic Poem sounds like the KH Story>

Zane fell to his knees. "Crap. I should take advice from that guy" He said refering to Stephan and his powers.

XxxX

Drexawn opened his eyes and got up. "He got away" He ran back to the Round Room to see if "Uxiant' was still there.

XxxX

"Better?" Medix asked the little Nobody. She nodded. Medix smiled. She then looked at Nexas. "Mission accomplished" He said coldly. "She must mean a lot to you" Medix said. A moment of silence filled the room. "If it wasn't for her....I'd be dead". He said as the way before. Medix let out a quiet gasp a bit.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:12 am

<It relates to KH and Crisis Core, that's why I used it. Very Happy >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:14 am

<Whereas my plan is to have all my chars. mauled except the d-bag and the guy everyone hates for crimes he's openly repentant for>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 am

<Okay. I'm nearly finished with the second to last chapter. But first, many of you haven't read the chapter before the new one. So, here it is. If you want, scroll down until you reach the Italic-Bold text then continue reading. That would be what I wrote of the newest chapter so far. But I change a few lines and corrected some to the previous one. But nothing too serious. Now, Dawn of Days.>

________Day 255-510________
<------------------X------------------>
~Tides Always Come Back~

Roxas woke up. Looked out to see Kingdom Hearts in the sky; raging and pulsing with power.

"What did I want with Kingdom Hearts before I was captured by Riku and was in that fake Twilight Town?" he thought. "I don't think it was for a Heart...I wanted to 'free them'...but what? The Hearts? Or was it a 'who'. Who was 'Them'?"

He then got out of bed and walk out of his room.

[Grey Area. Small dialgue. Start mission]

Roxas points in the distance. "There it is! The Giant Heartless! The Guard Armor is in the sand lot!"

"Let's get it!" Kixur yelled in determination. "Namine, be careful. Try to draw it at a safe distence".

"I'll try". She said. She then pulled out her notepad and her pencil from her bag.

All three raced to the sand lot and there was the Heartless.

"Bring it on!" Roxas said as he summoned the two Keyblades, Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

"There's no place to run". Kixur told the Heartless.

Namine giggled and sat with her back against the wall as she put the sketch pad on her lap and began to draw the heartless.

The two other Nobodies attacked the Heartless.

They quickly disposed of it.

"So, who's buying me a ice cream?" Roxas said.

"Yourself". Kixur told him.

"Haha. Very funny". Roxas said sarcasticly.  "In case you forgot you owe me one" Roxas reminded him.

"What? No you don't". Kixur denied.

"Remember? Your first mission?"

"Dude! That was like, 5 months ago!"

"So? It doesn't matter". Roxas said as Oblivion disappeared and he swung Oathkeeper over his shoulder.

"Oh, come on! I can barely buy myself one!"

"Just get him an ice cream, Kixur! I'll buy you one this time". Namine offered.

"Good. He can owe us both". Roxas said picking at Kixur.

Kixur sighed. "Fine. Let's go".

Later they were at the clock tower eating their ice cream.

"Today makes 255-510" Roxas said staring at the sunset.

"What?" Kixur said confused.

"Well, it's been 510 days since I join the Organization, and 255 days since my birthday".

"Oh, I get it. Wish I thought to do that". Kixur said.

"Yeah, so do I". Namine took a bite of her ice cream.

"Hey, uh, Kixur?" Roxas called.

"Yeah?" Kixur hinting Roxas he had his attention.

"Do you know why the sun sets red?" Roxas smiled at the sunset.

Kixur thought for a moment. "Uhh, no, can't say I do". He answered. 

"Well, light is...like...uhh". Roxas had trouble remembering. Axel told him. But it was a year ago today. And it has been trouble remembering stuff lately.

"I'm sorry." Roxas said disapointed.  "I can't remember". He looked down to his ice cream bar with only one bite in it.

"Oh, well. Then forget it, I guess." Kixur was also disapointed. Sounded interesting. Too bad.

They all sat there and ate their ice cream in awkward silience. After a few minutes, Roxas finishes his ice cream bar. He looked at it and the stick said WINNER in vertical lettering, with a three pointed crown at the top.

Roxas broke the silence.

"Hey, I got another WINNER stick. I could finally give Xion one".

Now realizing what he just said he gasped and dropped the stick down the tower and grabbed his head in complete torture. Pain beyond all that he has suffered physically before. He screams.

Kixur and Namine try to calm him down. Kixur accidently put the melting ice cream bar on the ledge and Namine completely dropped it on the floor of the tower.

Roxas stands on the ledge and jumps on the floor behind him.

He screams. He takes a step and trips on the ice cream bar Namine dropped. He fell to his knees. The memories were pouring in. Like the sky that helps the wind hit the sea, and causes the tides to roll in and out to create a wave that crashes upon the land.

He gasp and the pain goes away.

"Xion". He said under his breath. A tear fell down his face. "She's gone. It's my fault". More tears began to fall.

"Roxas! Stop crying! Control yourself" Namine said trying to calm him down.

Kixur suddenly caught up with what was happening. Roxas, a Nobody, An emotionless being, was crying. And he knew he couldn't be faking this like the others. Kixur thought he might have a heart himself, but he doesn't think he would be able to cry! Maybe he just remembered what it was like to feel, but Roxas was different. He did have a heart. He was certain.

He grabs Roxas by the hood and puts him on the clock tower's wall. Kixur used his coats sleeve to wipe Roxas' tears.

"Roxas! Tell me. How are you crying?!"

Roxas sucked up what he could of his true and very real feelings. "Xion, my best friend, is gone. And it was my fault".

"Xion?" Kixur pondered to himself. "Roxas. I said "How"! Not "why"! HOW are you crying?!"

"What do you-" He gasped. "I don't know. I can feel? Do I have..." Roxas stopped.

"A heart?" Namine finished.

"But I'm a Nobody. Just a body and soul that isn't even mine. If Sora is my heart, how do I have one?" Roxas denied.

"Maybe, you have your own heart afterall? Maybe you were never a Nobody?" Kixur questioned. But still didn't believe it himself. He was certain he was Sora's Nobody.

"I didn't want to admit it, but I could somehow feel, too. But, it's different. It's like I have feelings, but no heart". Namine said.

"I have that, too! I remember what it was like, but, it's like my body was just reacting to everything". Kixur admited himself.

"Well, to me, it's like I have a heart. And I do remember what it was like. When I dream". Roxas said grabbing his chest.

"Come on. Let's just return to the castle". Kixur said and opened a Dark Corridor to the castle.

They all walked into the Grey Arra and  half of Organization XIII members were there. They all look at Roxas' face. It was obvious he was crying.

"Uhh....what happened?" Demyx asked.

Xigbar got up and walked to Roxas and kneeled down this way they were eye-to-eyes.

"Roxy. Kiddo" Xigbar said and lightly punched his jaw in some playful manner. Probably to convince him that he means no harm.

"Tell me. What exactly happened?" Xigbar asked.

Roxas paused. "I cried". He turned and looked away.

The other members all leaned closer.

"Why were you crying?" Demyx asked all the way across the room.

"I was sad". Roxas said quietly.

"You FELT saddness? You FELT emotion?" Xigbar said trying for Roxas to realize what was happening.

Roxas paused. "Yeah". He already knew.

"Why were you sad?" Xigbar asked.

"Because she's gone". He said looking at his black gloved hands.

Xigbar was really confused. Xirkai is right there, and Larxene is, well, Larxene. And there's no way he'd feel sad for someone he almost never met. "Who?" he asked.

Roxas turned away. His lip quivered. "Xion". He barely said as a tear dropped fell down his left eye and dropped to his chin.

Everyone was shocked. Xigbar got back as if Roxas was a ghost.

Luxord actually found it amusing. He fiddled with a deck of cards and said "It seems as if our Ace of Spades in our Royal Flash was simply a Joker".

"Huh?" Roxas exclaimed confused.

"He means you're not really what we thought". Xigbar explain.

"This is getting awesome!" Demyx got up excited. "I'm glad I did my mission as fast as I did". He did a single victory arm pump.

"Let's see what Xemnas has to say about this! What else is he hiding?!" Xigbar grabbed Roxas by the coat and took him to the Round Room where Xemnas was; along with Saix. They was sitting in their chairs.

"Xemnas!" Xigbar yelled. "Did you know about this?!"

"And what is, "This", you speak of?" Xemnas said annoyed at the little information his Number 2 was giving him.

"AS IF you don't already know! Roxas felt emotions today! He CRIED today! What else are you keeping from me?!"

"Xemnas. Is this true?" Saix asked. "Do you know more then I? More then Xigbar? Are you hiding something?" Saix leaned closer as he interogated his leader ever more.

"No more then you already know." Xemnas said. "Does Roxas have a heart? I ask myself this aswell".

"How would you think Roxas obtained a heart?" Saix asked.

"That is also unknown to me. But I do however have a theory as to whose heart it is". Xemnas then jumped off the chair and landed right in front of Roxas.

Xemnas stood in front of Roxas and walked slowly to him. Exactly as he did the day they met. Roxas braced himself for whatever his superior had planned in mind.

"Who are your friends?" He asked.

"Huh?" Roxas looked up. He didn't expect anything like that. It was actually kinda sweet to see the leader ask such a innocent question.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Xemnas said annoyed.

"No." he said shaking his head. "My friends are Kixur, Namine, Axel, and..." He paused. "And Xion".

"And who are you?".

"I'm Roxas!" He yelled and threw his hand back.

"And who does your body and soul belong to?"  Xemnas asked.

"Oh..." He turned away. "They belong to Sora". Roxas didn't like Sora. Even the slightest hint to his existence. 

"Who are Sora's friends?"

Roxas turned to Kixur and Namine. The Nobodies of those very friends. "Riku and Kairi".

"And who is this heart's friends?" Xemnas said as he put a finger on Roxas' chest where his physical heart is. The power Xemnas was producing was incredible. Just simply a finger! This must be why he's the boss.

"I...I don't know who". He shook his head.

"Try to remember. You're seeking the memories of this body of Sora's and the mind of yours. Seek the sleeping memories you had since birth. Seek out the memories of the heart in your possession! Wake them up from their eternal slumber!"

Roxas tried as hard as he could. He closed his eyes. Nothing. He suddenly saw the girl with blue hair and blue eyes from his dreams holding three star shaped charms. A blue one, a green one, and a brown one.

"Aqua". He said quietly. But he didn't say it. It was almost like another person was controlling him. Roxas also never heard this name before. But it was almost he always knew it.

"Yes. Who was his other friend?"

He tried to close his eyes tighter. Still nothing.

"Don't close your eyes". Xemnas told Roxas.

"Oh", Roxas said. He opened his eyes. He looked at everyone in the room.

"Look at the person in front of you".

Roxas quickly looked at Xemnas.

"Don't just look at me. Look at the former body of that very person you seek".

Through Roxas' eyes Xemnas completely changed. He had brown hair, blue eyes. and a lighter skin tone and was wearing a dark grey shirt with two belts forming an X. He was that guy from his dreams. Roxas wiped his eyes and saw Xemnas again.

"T...Te.." Roxas looked up. "Terra".

Xemnas grew a smile. "Exactly".

Roxas smiled back.

"Now. Who does that heart belong to".

Roxas' smile was now completely gone.

"I don't know". 

"You need that Keyblade. Summon it".

Roxas looked at his hands and out came Oathkeeper.

"No. That other key. The one that belongs to your heart not your body and soul"

Oathkeeper disappeared and he summoned the Oblivion instead.

"Good. Say his name".

Roxas didn't say anything.

"Perhaps you need help".

Xemnas took the Keyblade from Roxas and spun it then gave it back in Reverse like Roxas does in his dreams and at other times. The way Xemnas handled the Keyblade made him look like he's done it his whole life.

"This coat protects your body from the darkness but blinds your heart.  Remove it. Only then will you wear the clothes he wore. Or at least some what similar to".

Roxas unzipped the coat and Xemnas grew tired of his slow movements and forced the coat off. 

The coat fell and Roxas wore a jacket, the gloves and sneakers he wore before, and short pants. All of which was black. The black coloring faded away and it turn white. The gloves fell off like tar. His rings were shown. As was his wrist bands. Xemnas removed them.

"Now. Do you remember his name? Do you remember your heart's true name?"

Roxas tried; he truely wanted to know. But he answered the question. "No".

"Close your eyes. Listen to your heart- No. Listen to his heart that is in your possesion".

Roxas tried so hard.

He began to see himself on a ledge. He looked to his left and saw the girl, Aqua, turned to his right and saw the man, Terra, with a wooden sword saying something. But there were no words. He turned to the girl again, she said something. But no words were heard. He turned back to the man and he got on his knees and the man gave Roxas the sword. Mid sentence Roxas heard a voice, a word, a name. "...Ven" was all he heard.

All Roxas saw was blinding light.

Roxas was on the ground. He look at his body and was in armor and frozen. He saw two people fighting. Aqua, in armor as well, and a man. it was Xigbar. Xigbar was saying something, but he couldn't hear anything just like before. The girl turns and she says "Ven!" and ran to him.

Again, light covered his sight.

It happened again as before. But this time it was a man. He says "Ventus". The man had a moustache and long black hair, and a few scars.

Light covered and all  that was heard was the same name. Ven. Ventus. Repeated over and over. By a number voices; all of which were only heard in Roxas' dreams.

He then saw Xemnas in the Round Room. He was back.

Roxas tilted his head down. His mouth slowly open. "Ven....tus". He said.

Xemnas heard him. He turned and levitated himself to his chair. "Dismissed. I am now certain. I have no doubt whose heart he has. I now have two orders for all of you. Do not treat Roxas any differently. He is still who he was since the day he was born. And the second order. Everyone is to exit this room. Those who disobey these orders are to be terminated".

"Isn't that a little extreme?" Asked Saix.

"These are my orders. You must follow them".

Luxord and Demyx walked out first. Demyx patted Roxas on the shoulder.

Roxas grabbed his ring, wrist band and coat.

"You do not need that coat. Your heart shall protect you from the darkness". Xemnas told him.

Roxas ignored him. "Terra. Ventus. Aqua" Roxas said and walked out and Namine and Kixur followed.

"Why are you still here, Xigbar?" Xemnas asked.

"No reason". He said and walked out.

"Saix. Everyone includes you". Xemnas told Saix.

"Tell me one thing. How long have you theorized he had a heart?" Saix asked.

"Since the very day I have seen his face".

Saix just looked at him for a moment then used a Dark Corridor on the chair and left.

Xemnas leaned back in his chair and looked to the ceiling. He reach into his pocket and took out the same brown star shaped charm.

"Aqua...I have found his heart". He said as he clutched the charm tighter in his right hand.

XxxX

Roxas walked into his room and put on his coat. He grabbed his journal. He began to write in it. He was quickly done. Roxas just stared at the page. Not a sound. Not a word. Not a single movement. 7 minutes went by and nothing. Until Namine walked into the room.

"Roxas, you okay?" She asked.

Roxas didn't say a word. He simply looked at her. It was like he was a zombie; much like his first seven days.

"Roxas..." Namine paused. "Goodbye". Her eyes drooped. She walked away. Her footsteps were heard as she went down the hall.

Roxas put the journal on the shelf, and went to sleep.

Journal Entey: Day 255-510.

Unnamed Entry.

"Terra. Ventus. Aqua. Xion"

<START READING FROM HERE IF YOU ALREADY READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER ABOVE!!!!

________Day 256-511________
<------------------X------------------>
~Search of the Wave~

Roxas was fast asleep. He began to dream like always. The dreams that are memories of Sora, and the dreams that he thought were dreams were actually memories of another. One with  the same face as Roxas. Memories of Ventus. But this time the dreams were different. It was all black, pure darkness. Nothing could be seen. Only voices.

XxRoxas' Point of ViewxX

"How 'bout you leave the popsicle with me...?"

Who was that? Xigbar? Why would he want a popsicle? The voice and words were almost like wind blowing right pass me.

"Shut up!"

That sounded like me. But it was Ventus....Xigbar must want his popsicle.

"Aqua!"

Why does everything sound like wind?! Just breezing by.

"You never stood a chance against us, Ventus!"

That was....Vanitas. Wait! If these are memories of Ventus, that means that Vanitas is real! I can't believe that someone that strong exists! And from what he said...against US....Uh-oh.

"Our..........finished, Ventus!"

Ugh! What did he say?! I couldn't make it out. 

"Join me, now. We can.........Keyblade!"

What does he want Ventus to join? Some kind of friendship? And what about the Keyblade?

"Hahahahahahaha!"

....That laugh

"Whatever it takes.........ve Terra and Aqua."

Hello wind. Goodbye wind.

"It's always about your friends, isn't it?"

Vanitas is right. All the dreams I had involving Ventus he was doing everything for his friends. It's always about his friends. It's always about my friends too....

"My friends are my power! And I'm theirs!"

....Ventus.

"Playtime's over!"

So they became friends?

"This place...so warm. I remember now. This is your heart!"

Wait. What? Whose heart?!

"It is as if he's heart is lost within light and darkness. Your friend Ven might sleep like this forever".

Who was that? Did Ventus went to a deep sleep like me and Xion only....worse?

"I did?"

....Sora.

"Mind if I stay within your heart for awhile?"

So it was Sora's heart.

"Sure! If it would make you feel better".

There he goes. Making a big change in my existence.

"Ven....I'm sorry............I promise I'll be there one day to wake you up..."

So he lost his heart to Sora and went into a deep sleep.

XxBack to viewer's Point of ViewxX

There was a bright light and Roxas then saw Sora with a strong light around his chest and aswell as the Keyblade of People's heart. His heart then escaped him and the Keyblade burst. Then pure darkness. Nothing was seen. Then it was as if Roxas opened his eyes to find himself looking at grass. He stood up and saw a man with a hood come out a Dark Corridor. "Wait....This is when I was born...." Roxas thought while he was still dreaming. "So I do have Ventus' heart. This is still a dream of what Ventus experienced".

Roxas then saw himself on the clock tower with Axel....his best friend.

There was a bright light and Roxas found himself on his chair in the Room Where Nothing Gathers. He looked down to find a girl with a hood. It was....Xion.

More light and Roxas was on the tower again. He turned to see Xion and she asked "Do you think I could became your friend?"

Another repetive bright light. Xion looked at Roxas with a dumbfounded look. "Roxas, that's a stick".

Light once again and he was on the tower. Only with Axel. "Hey, Roxas. Bet you don't know why the sun sets red. You see, light is made up of lots of colors, and out of all those colors, red is the one that travels the farthest". Axel had told him and Roxas thought "That's what it was! I can't wait to tell Namine and Kixur!"

(You get it. Bright light everytime the scene change. >_>)

"Well hello there...Xion"-Axel.

"This sunset is by far the best one yet"-Xion.

"Xion is a mirror that reflects you"-Axel.

"We don't accept resignations."-Saix.

"You can't turn on the Organization! You get in their bad side and they'll destroy you!"-Axel.

"You'll be...better off now....Roxas"-Xion.

"Roxas. You need to do me a favor. All those hearts that I've capture. Kingdom Hearts. Set them free"-Xion.

"Xion"-Roxas.

"Sora, Sora, Sora! Enough about Sora!"-Roxas.

"Why?! Why do you have the Keyblade?!"-Riku.

"Why don't you quit?!"-Roxas.

"Come on, Sora! I thought you were stronger then that!"-Riku.

"Get real! Look which one of us is winning!"-Roxas.

"So it's true. You really are his Nobody. Guess DiZ was right after all"-Riku.

"What are you talking about?! I am ME! Nobody else!"-Roxas.

"Alright. You left me with no other choice. I have to use the power in my heart- The dark power that I've been holding back. Even....if it changes me forever!"-Riku.

"I have accepted it"-Ansem....

"Only seven days to go. And my Summer Vacation's over"-Roxas.

"it's all coming back to me. The truth...."-Roxas.

"Why did you need to awake Sora?"-Roxas.

"I wanted a friend...."-Namine.

"I'll be your friend"-Roxas.

"Really?"-Namine.

"Roxas. A new Nobody has been spotted in Memory's Skyscrapper"-Saix.

"Do you want to be friends?"-Roxas.

"Hey, we were always friends!"-Kixur.

"No. That was Riku and Sora"-Roxas.

"Hey, Roxas. You're a teenager. Wanna play Bass on Guitar Hero?"-Nazex.

"Your next mission is in The Dark Margin"-Saix.

"I think this is for you"-Kixur.

"Thinking of you wherever you are.We prey for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realise this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky. One sky. One destiny"- Roxas.

"That was a pretty poem. Who's it from?"-Kixur.

"Kairi"-Roxas.

"Kairi?!"-Kixur.

"What are you doing?!"-Kixur.

"Sending this message to someone else. This isn't for us"-Roxas.

"Hey, I got another WINNER stick. I could finally give Xion one"-Roxas.

"Terra. Ventus. Aqua"-Roxas.

"Roxas....Goodbye"-Namine.

XxxX

And thus Roxas awoke after re-experiencing his entire life, and the last of Ventus' and Sora's. His head was pounding. He felt like he went nine rounds against Lexaeus. But then, he remembered the last part of his dream. Namine, his twin sister, saying goodbye. Roxas shocked up a bit. He realizes what just happened! Roxas ran out his room to find Namine.

~Hallway~

"Namine!" He yelled opening her door. The room was empty. Roxas was frustrated! He ran to the room a few doors down. Number VIII. "Kixur do you know where-" Roxas stopped when he realized he wasn't there either. He ran further then the hallway until he saw the next room.

~The Grey Area~

Roxas ran and saw only a few members. Saix, same old spot. Xigbar, talking to that Moogle. Demyx sleeping on the couch. And Kixur, sitting on the couch next to Demyx. The couch Kixur was on was the same one he lay down on when he first joined. "Kixur! Do you know where's Namine-?!" Roxas was cut short at the mention of the name.

"I don't know". Kixur seemed....strange. He was acting wierd.

"She flew the coop before the first cock-a-doodle-doo". Said Xigbar.

"Wait, you mean she left again?" Roxas guessed. 

"Yeah". Kixur answered for Xigbar.

"Kixur, Where do you think she would go?"

"I'm not sure". Kixur's voice was getting darker.

"Where was she-" Roxas was cut off by footsteps behind him. It was Saix.

"I assume you all know that last night, Xirkai has escaped The Castle. And that Kixur was the one who loosed her leash and let her run freely". Saix announced. 

"Is that true?" Roxas turned and asked Saix.

Kixur answered for him. "Yes. I let her go".

"Kixur, your punishment is-" Saix was cut-off.

"She didn't belong here, Saix!" Kixur yelled getting off the couch. What's going on?

"Don't interupt me again. Your punishment is secduled for tomorrow. You are assign to go on search for Xirkai, and never  toreturn if you fail. For today, we assigned you a solo mission in Agrabah".

He sighed. "Fair enough". Staic electicity and darkness surrounded his arm and his Soul Eater appeared. The redhead stabbed it into the ground and slowly walked as the blade created a mark into the ground. Kixur moved it a bit faster and it was more it front and he kicked it out of the ground and tossed it over his neck from the momentum. He then pointed his left palm in front of him and a dark mist opened up. A Dark Corridor.

"Kixur! Hold on!" Roxas yelled. Roxas had more questions for him. Why did she leave?  Why did he let Namine go? Because he's her friend?

Kixur ignored this request and walked though the corridor.

"Roxas. You have your own assign to you mission".

"Let me guess. Heart collection in the same old Worlds as always" Roxas was obviously annoyed. But not at his duties as a member of Organization XIII.

"Don't provoke me" Saix warned. "It is as you say. In Twilight Town. Normally I would have wait for you to get prepared, but I don't have the patince". Saix said as he created a Dark Corridor for Roxas.

Roxas walked toward the dark portal. "I never get sent to new Worlds. Not Castle of Dreams, not Land of Departure, not Radiant Garden, not Hollow Bastion. Nothing. Only Twilight Town and the other same old Worlds" He said annoyed.

Saix looked at his Number XIII. "That is because the Worlds you just meantion have been swollowed by darkness. All but Hollow Bastion which is the remains of Radiant Garden". The second-in-command explained.

"So it's the Heartless' fault?" He asked his Higher-Up.

Behind Roxas' back Saix gave a eye-piercing smirk. "Yes". He said in the crooked smile.

And with that Roxas entered the Dark Corridor.

-X-Twilight Town Clocktower-X-

<Next. I need to write the mission.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 am

The dark twister subsided and a new being stepped out of the whirlwind, Lance, the fully human boy surrounded by a radiating dark aura and he summoned two Heart Ripper keyblades (the X-blade in a black and red scheme and a dark aura radiating from them) and strode forward. "Who wishes to be the first to fall by my hand?" His voice thick with cruelty.
Inside of the boy's heart, on his station platform stood Xancel his blades drawn glaring at Ecnal as he descended a single Heart Ripper in his hand as he touched down on the he spoke, "Foolish nobody why do you resist your heart's desires?" The two charged eachother and clashed blades.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 am

Rexson's Oblivion keyblade reappeared in his hand and it turned to Avon Heart, a Keyblade that looked almost see throught with a green tint, sharp edges, and a hilt with a angels wing and a demon wing design. "I'll face you" he said as Dusk shifted into the Spirit's End Keyblade.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 am

Daniel: Currently killing ****.

Trax: Also killing ****.

Joe: Well...he's trying.

Aaron and Dispatch: Unconscious
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:34 am

The evil boy just smirked at Rexson, "Foolish boy, you will fall to my power." Lance charged Rexson and batted him back with powerful blows from his keyblade.
In his heart, Xancel fought with Ecnal, a flurry of blows being traded back and forth.
(Power surge! Rexson: Crystal Rave Lv. 5)
Xancel's blades grew longer and covered in spikes from crystals, "I'll never bow!" He roared as he bashed Ecnal with a flurry of combos. As they power faded so did Xancel's memories of one of his closest friends.
(Rexson has faded from the DMW)

-------

https://tital.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=44
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40