TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
NebulaGregarZX
Skazzasurf
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
12 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 23 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 pm

"Susan," Siks said, "I'm sorry. You must ha-" Susan stopped him there by kissing him on the lips, "Don't say another word. The way you were, you could have killed me and the way I feel about you still wouldn't change." Siks was still in a state of extreme regret, "But look at you. Look at what I did." Susan shook her head, "That doesn't change things. I will always love you. No matter what happens. You remember when I was caught in that building on Kashykk, and you spent years trying to find me? Well, I was doing the same for you. I loved you too much to let go." Siks was speechless. All he could say was, "Likewise." With that, the two of them sat and kissed, neither of them wanting to stop.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Joe finally woke up on DI. He yawned, stretched greatly and mumbled, "Time for lunch..." He dived into the sea and, not finding any fish, ended up back in TT. Eventually he came across Daniel and said, "Hey, ******bag! What are you doing here?"

Daniel replied quietly, "Shut up. I'm eavesdropping on Dispatch and Aleri!"

Joe said, "Weird. They never seemed like friends before. I still don't like you, but I hate being in the dark even more."
<And welcome to the 3 or more different things going on at once!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Reson sat in his cell, just waiting for something to happen as always. Then a Neoshadow appeared with two others. "Time to train" he said before he lit his fists on fire and started fighting.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:13 pm

The teenaged, white Lightsuit wearing, white haired, white shiled and arm-blade manifesting boy looked around. He was now alone. He sighed and went back to the tournament arena.

XxxX

Upon arrival he noticed a computer terminal. Curiousity struck him and he decied to check it out. When he turned it on, a screen appeared. It showed names. The last one didn't have a name. It just said "White Haired Kid". He clicked it.

Missions for WBK.

01 - Welcome to the Team!
02 - Explore!
03 - Survive the Dusks.
04 - Break the Jars.

The boy clicked the first one.

Mission: Welcome to the Team!

Mission Summery: Sign the Recruitment Sheet.

Accept - [Cancel]

The White Haired Kid thought for a moment.

[Accept] Cancel

Begin Mission!

<I'll finish it later. Stupid character limit. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

<Well then...Come to think of it how DO they decide what missions go to who in Days, etc?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

The nameless boy who nicked the name White due to his appearence was walking the halls. Pondering his mission. "Recruitment Sheet. Where can I get-" He stopped when he heard a noise. Strange noise. Coming from his side. He turned and noticed it coming from a room. He turned the door knob and just entered it. Upon entrence he saw a man and a woman in a deep kiss. Upon quick glance it was Susan and Siks. "SORRY!" he yelled and slammed the door. He backed away. His new nickname should be "Strawberry". Strawberry sighed. "She has a boyfriend". He said sadly. "Now. On to find that piece of paper".

White looked high and low. In every room. Even that room with the Cotton Candy Maker with a II marked on it. He sighed once again as he was back where he started. In the hallway. Then he noticed a man. His leader. Why not? "Hey, boss-man. You know where I could find this Recruitment Sheet?" He asked.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Caxom walked through castle asylum invisble, for some reason it made him think clearer. Then he walked in a kid in white and turned visable. "Oh uh sorry, man"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Siks and Susan stopped after hearing White's apology. "Well, that was awkward," Siks said, still strapped to his bed, "Hey, could you get me out of this?" Susan nodded and untied him. They both walked to the arena and sat down, noticing that R was doing absolutely nothing.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Aaron saw the kid, White apparently, and said, "Hey kid. You looking for something?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:11 pm

<Nathan is gonna go gary stu if you don't have R do something Keyblade.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 pm

<Keyblades not on...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 am

"Yeah. I'm looking for a 'Recruitment Sheet'. You know where to get it?" The WHK asked no one paticular.

<Please post the Recruitment Sheet once you give it to him.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 am

Aaron said, "I've got one. Not sure why but I've got one. Here." Then Aaron handed WHK a sheet that read:

Name:
Species:
Can you use magic:
Can you use items:
Can you use D-links:
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:49 am

Xancel dodging out of the way of another ID disc jumped more than half up the room over the disc and the room flipped over in reaction. The enemy program fell flat as he was flipped upside down and Xancel threw his ID disc destroying him. The floor yet again fell out and this time Xancel fell into a hexagonal room similar to the two previous his enemy was program in a helmet with red lines glowing through it. It drew an ID disc and split it apart surprising Xancel. Xancel drew his and attempted to split it but it didn't work. "Dammit." He said under his breath as the other program charged him and leaped the gap seperating them. Xancel replaced his ID disc and summoned his keyblades going toe to toe with the attacker.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 am

After Rexson dropped the last Neoshadow, he sat down to his prison food. 'Gross there's sand in it...way worse than last time...stupid wanted poster' he thought before biting into his bread
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:06 am

Oxthmas walks casually through the streets of Agrabah, flipping his special coin. As he watches the Bazaar flow with shoppers, Oxthmas says silently to himself.

"With Xancel still in the mainframe, the others dealing with Sally's heartless, and the old memory quietly brooding, I've got nothing to do. I know Rexson traveled here, but none of my Jackpots have sight of him."

Upon noticing a board with wanted posters, Oxthmas catches his coin, staring at the center most poster. With a hand to his forehead, Oxthmas says with a sigh.

"Figures I would get dragged into this more. Gunamnex sure does know how to pick allies."

Appearing next to Rexson's cell, Oxthmas walks up to the guard nearby, whispers into his ear, sliding a small pouch into the guard's hands. Pointing his right hand towards Rexson, Oxthmas slides another, larger pouch to the guard. The guard opens the cell and grabs Rexson by the collar, throwing him out of the cell.

"Come on then, before I have to bribe more guards." Oxthmas says, helping Rexson up.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:39 am

"Thanks" He said and began to write. Upon three seconds of writing he crossed something out and continued.

Name: B Unknown. Most call me White or Kid.
Species: Human. But I lost half of my heart.
Can you wield a weapon: Yes.
Can you use magic: Yes.
Can you use items: Yes.
Can you use D-links: Maybe?
Can you stay hidden on mission: I'll try.
Can you use a Dark Corridor: No.

Mission cleared!

*Cue FFVII Victory Theme Song*

Rewards: None.

"Thanks agian. You wanna be friends?" The Dimwitted Magic Wielder asked.

<DMW. lol. And I just remembered a few>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 am

Aaron replied with, "Not really something you ask, more that just kinda happens, but I have literally nothing at all better I could be doing so sure."
<Overthinking and overexplaining FTW>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  McFazzer Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 am

Xiand with his cost firmly affixed in it's rightful position on his person got distracted halfway through the DC and ended up at Port Royal. Coming out and noticing he wasn't where he intended turned around straight away and walked into a patrol of Redcoats. Being confused as to who these people in red coats were he quite honestly asked "What Organization are you guys from?" these Redcoats took Organization to mean 'criminal crew' or at least something synonymous. This led to a chase. Xiand ran up streets, down streets, in between streets but to no avail. Getting desperate and not wanting to cause any more of a seen by performing an amazing feat, scaled a building in a rather flamboyant gravity defying way, and proceeded to lead them on a merry chase across the rooftops. This led to Xiand being on the docks 'commandeering' a Brigantine class ship in a dry dock just about to be put to sea. This as-of-yet to be christened ship wasn't going to make it out without a little anti-gravity encouragement so lightening the ships weight and and the floodgate he broke the floodgate with a condensed gravity bullet jumped in the ship and set sail, which he barely knew, into the horizon on his new Brigantine the Red Wraith

With this all done he figured he had to inform the others of his current whereabouts. Not knowing where they are he just threw a whole mess of notes informing them of what he was doing... After finding a pirate hat. It went like this:

Dear Division

I am currently being a pirate at Port Royal.
You may join me if you wish, but I'm Captain.
If you don't like get your own ship

Yours Sincerely
Captain Xiand VIII of the Red Wraith

Xiand then threw these notes to every world... ever... so much for secrecy.
Xiand then got practicing his pirate sword-fighting and cheating.
McFazzer
McFazzer
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm

The note in Twilight Town just happened to appear in front of Daniel, who read it and said, "F***ing hell! Later Joe, I have **** to get rid of." He DCd to Port Royal to find the Redcoats and see Xiand fleeing in the ship. "****!" He turned to the Redcoats. "I'm taking another of your ships to wipe that ass***** off the face of this Earth, and if you try to stop me, I'll kill you all." He rushed toward the nearest ship, which happened to have a crew already, and got on. He waited for the captain to return to his quarters, then swiftly knocked him out and went to give orders. One of the crewmen however yelled, "Where's the captain?" Others began following suit. Daniel said, "Your captain decided not to come after all. Well, it was really decided for him." Daniel had thrown the man overboard, which to Daniel was fine as they hadn't left port yet. "Now get your asses moving toward that ship!" He ordered, pointing at Xiand's. The crew weren't happy about this turn of events, but they had to go with it. Who among them knew what this strange new character could do?
<Wow, I was just way more descriptive than usual!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 pm

<*Shrugs*>
<This occurs BEFORE Daniel leaves... but he leaves after this post, I guess.>

Aleri turned to look at a poster of Twilight Town. "...He may not be as inactive as we all think. More than once, I tried talking to him, but he ignored me an kept walking or sitting. Once, I tried to tap his shoulder to get his attention, and my hand went through. He leaves illusary copies of himself, and goes out to do things. I think he's picking up most of the slack on missions. Back at the Tourney, Daniel... (!) ...I think Daniel said something about Xeromus being our weakest link... And it was me 'n' Nathan eavesdropping, so it can't be good. Xeromus must have been trying to throw off spies..." It hit him like a ton of bricks. He couldn't even speak. Xile is just a disguised Xeromus! Well, I'm sure everyone else saw it coming, but I'm the loser who DOESN'T see his own plot twists!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:"I don't think we need that much," Zane protested against it. I mean, one Heartless. "but alright. If you so. You ready to go? Do you know WHERE in Radiant Garden?" He asked.

<Man, I hate those Cell Phones. I'm using a normal Cell Phone and I have to use the number keys to type. You know? Like, to enter "C", I need to press 2 three times. Plus I could only use like ~300 characters per post. And my OMGWTFBBQhaX-BLADE posts I have in my iPod have ~5,000 to ~10,000 characters.>

"No, I don't." Xasyll said.
"But, um... I think we'll be able to find it pretty easily..."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Dispatch replied, "Uh...You okay? You went all silent. Wait..." He heard Daniel's voice, as this was about the time he left. "Dammit!" He walked out quickly. "Joe! Get out!"

Joe said, "That mother **** sucking **** ****ing son of a *****!" He ran after Daniel just in time to see the ship leave.

<and from there time is normal again>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 am

Two people walked out of the alley in the First District and walked up to the center of where the fight between Kotank and Siks had taken place. One was a man about six feet tall, black hair, brown eyes, and wearing blue jeans, a silver T-Shirt, and a black jacket. The other was a woman the same height, with brown, flowing hair, blue eyes, and wearing a black mini-skirt and tank top. "Who were those two, Geoff?" the woman asked. "I'm not sure, Dani," the man, Geoff, said in response, "If I had to take a guess, I'd say they were friends having a bit of an argument about something." Dani put her hand on Geoff's shoulder and said, "Well, we should go. We do have a job to tend to." She seemed reluctant in saying this. Geoff sighed and said, with equal reluctance, "I know." Geoff turned and gave Dani a long kiss and the two walked towards the Second District.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

<I'd ask what that was if I didn't know it would become a plot point later>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next