TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona style RP in the works, any interest?

+4
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
Zeldaman2.0
Robofloozy
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Persona style RP in the works, any interest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Persona style RP in the works, any interest?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 am

I'm interested, but I'm definitely going to need to look up some stuff, because I have hardly any idea what I'm doing, despite having played P3 and...I'm just guessing here, maybe half of P4? ANYway, I'm gonna have to check on some stuff.

But yeah, I'm in.

I think I'm gonna go with Devil.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Persona style RP in the works, any interest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Persona style RP in the works, any interest?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 am

Well, Doc, if you know nothing, then hastily attempting to learn is a bad idea. Persona is rather complex, and you risk looking like an IDIOT if you don't know everything you can. I've beated Persona 4's True Ending, gotten a good way through Persona 3 Portable, looked at the Snow Queen Quest in Persona PSP, and saw a chunk of Persona 2: Innocent Sin. I sometimes wonder if I know what I'm talking about, though... Admin seems to be an expert.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:36 am

Yes, and Floozy is my irl Persona apprentice. He's taken to the series PRETTY well as you can tell... XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Robofloozy Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:55 am

Admin (HalcyonWandering) wrote:Yes, and Floozy is my irl Persona apprentice. He's taken to the series PRETTY well as you can tell... XD

Persona is my life now... Neutral
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:06 am

Don't be ashamed. Back when I was borrowing P4 from a friend I lived it. Everything had to do with Persona. I even came up with one of my own, and I'm thinking about creating a few others.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:08 am

Yeah...I remember when I'd spend alllll of my free time on Persona. I'm doing the same damn thing now with Fire Emblem. And y'know what? Once that's done, I'm right back to either KH or P4. And I don't care, it's fun!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:34 am

I got into it but then my psp got stolen, and I just couldn't do it anymore, it felt like I lost all my love of the game and story....obviously I love it still but I just can't place myself into like I did back then
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 am

Yeah, I have a friend who had the same reaction. He says he loves the game itself, but he never really got into it. Personally, I find the symbolism to be way over-the-top, but all the same, enjoyable.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:45 am

Yeah, I think if I got a new copy for ps2 I'd be able to love all of it, that or die of rage went my console burns out at a good part
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 am

I could potentially help to fix that problem if I was better at filesharing. I could borrow my friend's copy, rip an iso of that, and send you the game file and an emulator. I've gotten everything for it legally, so sending it to you shouldn't be a problem since I'm the owner of all of it. However, it does require a decent computer, and even then certain parts (i.e. boss battles) may lag.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 am

If you could send the ISO, that'd be awesome.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2