TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona style RP in the works, any interest?

+4
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
Zeldaman2.0
Robofloozy
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Persona style RP in the works, any interest? Empty Persona style RP in the works, any interest?

Post  Robofloozy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:37 pm

So me and JT have a persona style RP in the works and we need to know who would be interested. This will be a serious RP, more in the line of Organization 14 then TITAL. Anyone is welcome to join, but main characters are first come first serve. JT will get an OC bio guide up soon, and some general knowledge about the persona series will be required (Arcanas and personas). Post in this thread if interested. We all ready have 3 people. Very Happy
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Persona style RP in the works, any interest? Empty Re: Persona style RP in the works, any interest?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Lemme guess, you, Aesoth, and JT/Admin? Lol. I'll sign up. Are we allowed to claim whatever main characters we want as well as OCs, or...?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Persona style RP in the works, any interest? Empty Re: Persona style RP in the works, any interest?

Post  Robofloozy Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:Lemme guess, you, Aesoth, and JT/Admin? Lol. I'll sign up. Are we allowed to claim whatever main characters we want as well as OCs, or...?

You got it Smile! And yes, your OC will be a main character, that's what i was trying to say. Please wait for the OC guide to come out before you make it, but start thinking of it now! We already have a moon, strength, and death arcana characters.
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 pm

I know JT at least has played P3, not sure about Terrence. Hmmm.... I'm sorry for being stupid, but will we pick a P3/P4 MC AS our OC, or will we be making an OC to BE an MC for the plot of the story?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm

I haves played persona since my psp got stolen...couldn't hurt to get into it again
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Robofloozy Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:27 pm

The core idea is for it to be Persona 5 as an RP. so, the OCs are going to be the main characters. Also, No Wild Card involved.
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Robofloozy Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:I know JT at least has played P3, not sure about Terrence. Hmmm.... I'm sorry for being stupid, but will we pick a P3/P4 MC AS our OC, or will we be making an OC to BE an MC for the plot of the story?

The MCs from 3 and 4 will MAYBE make cameos, but it's actually going to be a whole different story.
Basically you are making an OC to be an MC. We would like to have one MC for each main arcana, besides fool an the special ones.
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Peg me down as Magician, Fortune, or Emperor. If someone more competent than me wants one of them, they can have it. By which I mean pretty much anyone XD
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:43 pm

A requirement for Fortune would be using a revolver as a weapon. Pretty much every character of the Fortune to date have used a revolver.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Since I hardly remember the Arcana, I'll have to go looking for a list or something, otherwise it'll work out if I try for an MC....probably I'll use hanged man, Death, Temperance, or Moon

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Really? Hmmm... the character and setup for him that I'm wanting to use is either magician or physical fighter (possibly with buffs), and since Fortune tends to have that in balance, I thought I'd use that. Revolvers, however... they really wouldn't fit him. So I'll drop Fortune.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Robofloozy Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:Really? Hmmm... the character and setup for him that I'm wanting to use is either magician or physical fighter (possibly with buffs), and since Fortune tends to have that in balance, I thought I'd use that. Revolvers, however... they really wouldn't fit him. So I'll drop Fortune.

Your going to want emperor then. Also, chose a persona from that arcana.
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Death and Moon are already taken so Hanged Man or Temperance would be your options, Eques.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Temperance then

changed it to Hanged Man

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Robofloozy Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:22 pm

OC bios thread/guide is up.
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Hm, now you've piqued my interest. And I notice that you haven't taken Magician yet...?

...I'll get right to work on that.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:19 pm

We REALLY need a white mage. ._. No one has Dia/Media yet. Or any other kind of healing skill. Unless we can buy items, we'll be screwed if we start taking heavy fire.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Actually, I edited Otonari so that he's support for the first portion of the RP. He'll become a physical fighter later.

A black mage (fire or ice based) would be great. I have a full-on support/ white mage in the works that will be added once he's obsolete.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Hmmm... I could take Ice, I think. But since you all have set a precedent by using pictures, now I must do the same. And that means that I'll be drawing up the character.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:43 pm

I didn't. ._.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

You may have noticed the new board. I created it because I have a feeling this is going to need a board of its own once we get it to take off.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

I might as well ask now, how are we going to determine character growth?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:57 pm

That's what the low, high, and med stats are for. As for skills, I'm setting up a tree for what skills are learned at what levels as well as EXP and such... It'll be a little bit for we can do that.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:59 pm

All right. I've got some experience with RPG's and skill growth, if you need a suggestion just lemme know XD
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 pm

I know jack **** about persona .-.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next