TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 pm

"That's cool. Define weird stuff. As for me..I'm also intrested in weird stuff and video games. I also like playing guitar and piano." Blake smiled.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Kazuya shrugged. "When you do nothing but fight demons in Tokyo for twelve hours a day over the course of a week, you get that. Loki, Bishamon, dismissed." His pair of demons vanished into balls of light that retreated into his white COMP. "Of course, other things happened to me that most people generally don't get to say, but that's a story for another time."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 pm

"Like... Urban legends in games and stuff. Like how some old kids games had gruesome death scenes. Things like that. I used to play violin, but I dropped it after a while. I used to model, too, but... It didn't go well."

---------

Xile shrugs. "Well, we can talk about crazy stuff some other time. For right now we..." Xile is interrupted yet again by someone else. "Yeh might wanna see this one!" The Red-Hair calls to Xile from the other side of the darkness pool. This pool has now taken shape into an even larger Dark Follwer. Currently only the upper body is formed, but the lower portions are rapidly taking shape.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

"Hm. This should be no problem." Kazuya walked up and kicked the Dark Follower clean in the face, then followed up with Megidolaon, a great, brilliant flash engulfing them.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:58 am

Blake smiled and said,"Have you heard of any Daedric idols?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:44 am

"Duderick whats? I've never heard of those," Nicole commented, frowning.

----------

"...the f*ck. I don't even..." Xile mutters as he massages the bridge of his nose. The Red-Hair and Samurai are both dumbfounded by this amazing display of power.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 am

Shrugging and dismissing the matter, having lost interest, the Keyblade wielder heaved the massive weapon back onto his shoulder, now focused on something else.

Aleri stepped outside, planting one foot in the small of the Fangirl's back. "You're not going anywhere! If you want to mess up their date, you'll have to deal with me first." Swinging TELOS down and stopping it a centimeter from her neck, his eyes narrowed. "Speak truthfully: do you intend to stalk those two on their date, or do anything that might make them any more uncomfortable?"

"...And I apologize for the rough treatment. I just don't have much patience with fangirls. Prior experience taught me to loathe them. YOU try running around with a psycho teenage girl who's obsessed with you, and refuses to latch on to somebody else, regardless of how much cooler, stronger, smarter, or all-around better they are than you. She was a damned nuisance... and THAT'S why I never visit Twilight Town these days."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:02 am

The Fangirl said nothing but gibberish.

"Well... I really can't explan it. They're gods worshipped by some. Some worship some and others don't." He shook his head."I'm sorry, am I talking too much If you wanna, you can tell me a bitmore about yourself..."

Will was watching the two via ActivEarth.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am

"Well..." Nicole murmured, "I kinda had a crummy upbringing... I was always trying to find something to make me fit in, but I didn't want to have fake friends either... so I started being myself more. It felt... good. People used to stop and stare sometimes, but I didn't care. I was me, and haters gonna hate."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 am

<...>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 am

Aleri: ...Y'know what? I'm gonna send you to the Realm of Darkness for sh*ts and giggles. Afterall, there's not way for you to escape on your own, and if I'm lucky, nobody will be stupid enough to help you. Especially if you never find Rex's castle. I bet Sukiru would send you right back for his OWN amusement. Well, then, arrivedercy, girly. *Opens a Light Corridor and kicks her into it, closing the portal behind the fangirl, automatically dropping her into the Realm of Darkness.*

-Realm of Darkness: Rexial's Castle: Observation Room-

Sukiru: *Watching Will watch Blake and Nicole on his monitors, chuckling at the redundancy* Aheheh, why am I bothering to do this? I'm watching this kid as he monitors those two. Who I have on two more monitors. Is there a point to this? Am I THIS desperate for entertainment? Bah, how boring. I'll have to find a way to make things go terribly awry, just to keep myself sane. *Catches sight of an LC opening in the realm, outside the castle* ...Bingo.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:25 am

Joy nodded quietly, "Yeah, so what should we do?"

Junior twirled his scythe, "Are we going loud or quiet?"

----------------------

Red returned from her trip with a whole pizza, she set the box on the counter, and took out a slice. She took a bite then walked out of the kitchen, leaving the rest of the pizza on the table.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 am

"I'm going to assume that something bad happened, so let's go loud." With that, Athez sped off towards the prison.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 am

Blake said,"I've never heard someone use that term seriously. Must've been where I lived. But, everyone goes through a phase where they're made fun of, right?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 am

Kazuya rolled his shoulders. "Alright, well. I probably shouldn't have thrown 75 MP at it, but I can get that back later." He chuckled to himself. "Heh, Drain is SO broken. Anyway, where to next?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:46 am

Xile blinks once to null the fact that someone was deliberately breaking the alleged fourth wall, something Zexion told him to never do if he feared for his life and sanity. Odd men typically showed up and made things hell. "I'm gonna say that we take him to his castle over there." Xile jerks a thumb over towards the fortress near the river, towards which the Red-Hair is already frantically running towards.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 am

<Actually, it's not a fourth wall. MP is an actual thing in Devil Survivor, usually monitored by the COMP. The COMP in that game monitors everything from how far you're capable of moving to your stats, so he just remembers the stat for Megidolaon.>

Kazuya nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He walked casually after the red-headed guy with his hands in his music after turning on his MP3 player, which started playing the song "Reset".
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 am

<Mind if I have the link to it? The song, that is.>

Xile strolled after the blubbering hulk of a man, wondering if all his kinsmen were similar.

------------

"Well... Maybe that's how I'm weird." Nicole shrugged and lightly slugged Blake in the arm.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 am

<Well, it's playing into his headphones, but all the same, sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyHbfYELEso&list=PLC7187C362815975A

Here you go.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 am

Blake smiled. The park was around ten minutes from the house.

It had been 45 minutes.

"I think we're lost."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 am

"We...are?" Nicole looked around and could not for the life of her figure out where exactly they were supposed to be. "Huh. I guess we are."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:13 am

Blake looked around. There was an skyscraper nearby. There was a fire escape that most likely used Aleteration or Illusion magic for quick movement. He said,"Follow me."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 am

Nicole tried to sigh in frustration, but she was honestly having a good time... so much so that she got lost, but hey, isn't that proof enough? Trying to keep the smile out of her voice, she mutters, "I hope you know what you're doing..."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 am

Blake smiled. "I do." He realized it was getting colder. He took it off and gave it to Nicole, who didn't bring."I dont want you getting sick."

The two went up the fire escape in seconds due to the teleportation circles at multiple intervals.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:56 am

Nicole smiled and proceeded up the stairs with Blake, though she felt sick anyway... teleportation just wasn't her thing.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next