TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybridic Heroes RP

+4
Haar_Dragon
Atlantis_Rising
Eques tenebrarum
Zeldaman2.0
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hybridic Heroes RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes RP

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:59 am

Rook took a seat in front of Oran, slowly pulling up his hood on his coat, mostly out of habit from meetings with pirates. "Yeah?" he prompted.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 am

---Port Mord---

"It was... it was terrible. There I am, trying to make a wand for this knight over on the Northwest Continent, and some idiot maid walks into my room at the inn I was staying at, all onto my runes and ev'rythin'... What happened after I'll not share or ever forget."

---------------

---Ryth---

The Hybrid's features actually crack out into a smile as he replies "You seem like you hear it too much, so I'll pass up on the chance. This time, anyway."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 am

"Did she die?" He inquired. lacing his fingers together slowly, looking at Oran with curiosity.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:13 am

"Wonderful. Now, do you happen to have a name, or shall I just refer to you as ale-breath?" asked Hiroki. "And while we're on the subject, who exactly is the man who hired you? Or, if that's too difficult for you to answer, where might I find him?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:22 am

---Mord---

Oran's eyes hit the floor, and his already gravelly voice becomes distorted, as though he's trying to speak through mud. "No... unfortunately for her. I was putting in earth spell charges into it, and... I guess the magic infused itself with her, so she's this great hunking mess and... just..." He stops, making strange strangled sounds.

----------

---Ryth---

"Easy there, sport. No need to be angry. I'm Garth. The man who hired me is Krye Fielder. And he's up in Beren. I'll take you to him once the weeding out process is done."

----------
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

Tacitus tried, unsuccessfully, to hold in a laugh. "You know that's pointless. Tryouts? Really. Save yourself the time and let me know what my job is."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:31 am

Rook pushed Oran's ale towards him, the man sounded sickly to begin with, whatever had happened in that room seemed to have an interesting effect on both Jim and the woman. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 am

"Weeding out?" repeated Hiroki. "I see. Well, how long will that take?" he asked, both curious and confident.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:47 am

---Gohn---

The cat extended one finger to Tacitus and gently, slowly, stroked his chin, leaning forward despite what it showed in her already-revealing tabbard. "I'd love to just ditch formality into the wind but... Alas, what can a little girl like me do against a man's orders?"

-----------

---Ryth---

Garth replied nonchalantly "Oh, I think it'll take no more than about... eh, ten to fifteen minutes. You, personally? I think you'll last about a minute against the test I have for you." He smirks.

-----------

---Mord---

The man eagerly accepted the ale, gulping it down fiercely and setting it down with a hard clunk, but not before a drop of water was returned to it from Oran's eye. "Yeah... Just fine. My throat got messed up from the spell, too. Dunno what happened to it, honestly."

<So, for the first day... What does everyone think so far?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:54 am

"Why don't you finish up your story, but were you yelling or speaking while she interrupted your earth spell?" Rook asked. He wasn't familiar with any magic, but he,s heard of vitals and the like impacted by free flowing runes, but those could only be rumor.

<it's going well in my opinion>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:50 am

"Well then, I guess I'll be staying in town until then. Have you had many potentially useful applicants or were most of them like that kid from before?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Tacitus laughed before tilting his head away from her hand, "You could just give me the money. I guarantee a successful job. You won't find many others batting 1.000 on their applications, I promise you that." His ears twitched again, his green eyes trying to blatantly search hers for the obviously hidden meaning behind them.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 am

Hiroki practically laughed out loud. "A minute? You clearly don't know me very well. When do I start?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:11 am

---Mord---

Oran wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, and continues in that same strangled tone again: "I couldn't save her, the poor lass... I was in the middle of the incantation, and abruptly stopped it to tell her to get out... I think the magic found it's way in, or what I said caused it to do so... Either way, I haven't ever been the same since."

-----------

---Gohn---

The cat frowns, giving Tacitus a cute pouting look. "I told you, you'll have to wait until two days from now to try out. Look, if you need a place to stay, or whatever, the guy who hired me gave me funds so that people could stay at the inn." She takes a deep breath after her short tirade, and says, "Sorry. Just not used to guys so stubborn as you."

-----------

---Ryth---

Garth barked out laughing. "Don't even know what my test is, and you're this bold? You'll do just fine, kiddo, just fine. Tryouts start two days from now, like I said. If you need a place to stay until then, I've been given funds to lodge you."

----------

---Janed---

Alle smiles, showing two rows of somewhat pointed teeth. From the looks of them, they might have had fresh blood on them... rather recently, too. "He was the second one to come up, the first one said he'll be back for the judging. Looked kinda big and burly, but I don't think that'll win him his spot."

-----------
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 am

Hiroki kept on smirking. "Alright then. My thanks. So, anything I need to do for those days, or do I just have some time to kill?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:34 am

As Rafe strolled down the streets of Ib, he grumbled to himself for letting his latest fling get the best of him. How she had made off with most of his money he wasn't sure, but if ever ran into her again she'd got what she had coming. Turning a corner he eyed a wanted poster featuring the face he both loathed and admired, that looked so much like his own. Tearing it down in a flash he ripped into shreds groaning, "Fifth one today." Watching the shredded pieces float down to the ground and away on the breeze, his eyes came to rest on another notice seeking adventurers. "Huh....Could be worth a look I suppose..." Rafe settled into a casual gait as he set off towards the inn.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:39 am

With a smirk that exposed his equally sharp teeth, Xinthu replied, "I've found that unless big and burly has some kind of brains to back it up, the best you can do with them is use them as a barrier between you and what you're fighting."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:14 am

"Do you know what happened to her?" He asked after a moment of silence.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:59 am

Tacitus laughed, "It comes with the territory. How else am I supposed to get jobs done?" he shrugged before continuing, "Yeah I do need a place to stay, too." His face softened and smiled.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:59 pm

<All right guys, I got good news and bad news. Good news is, my job search has finally paid off! The bad news is... I have a job now. As such, we're going to have to expedite the process of getting everyone to Krye. This doesn't affect my plans much, but basically instead of taking my time with the characters and the two days to pass, I'm getting everyone to the tryouts hopefully by the end of tonight. The job will also slightly affect my posting, but not too many people post that much (besides Haar) daily, so it shouldn't be too big a problem.

TL;DR: got job, speeding things up now.>

---Mord---

"I... I had to end her existence. She was completely polymorphed into that... that... golem, I guess. Wasn't pretty." After a moment, he pauses, then looks up at Rook. "Hey... if you need a place, I'll hole you up here until the tryouts. I was given the funds for it."

-----------

---Gohn---

The cat girl softened slightly, and replied "I'll set it up with the innkeeper. Wait here, big guy." She starts to saunter off in a way that pulls a lot of stares, then stops and turns back to Tacitus. "I'm Kailee, by the way."

-----------

---Ryth---

Garth spread his left hand in a slow, sweeping gesture, as if showcasing some product before him. "Anything you wanna do, bud. Sit down and talk, go take a cat nap, whatever. It's up to you."

----------

---Janed---

Alle smiles fondly, but slightly sadly, as if remembering some long-ago memory that ended bittersweet. "Yeah, but don't discredit all of them, not all of them are as stupid as you might think. You got any plans, a place to stay?"

-----------

---Ib---

As Rafe enters the inn and tavern, he's greeted by the old familiar sights of the bar where many a night was spent, many a girl was courted, and pleasant evenings generally tended to start for him. The barkeep, a she-wolf Hybrid by the name of Urta looks over to Rafe as he enters the bar and calls out "Hot damn, kid, are you really here that early?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Shrugging his shoulders, Xinthu responds, "Not really, I've only been here for a short while. As for any plans, I was just going to explore the city a bit, probably move on after a couple of days, though that change just a bit ago."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Tacitus smiled, "Tacitus."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 am

"No catch?" Rook started, considering it then nodded. "I'd be fine with having a place to stay while I wait" the young Stealth class was trusting of Oran, plus if it was a trick, wouldn't hurt him much to be on the run
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:12 am

Hiroki chuckled lightly, and his pupils dilated to slits. "I take it you understand the significance of a 'cat-nap' then?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:30 am

< Zelda...... http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/33363077.jpg >

As Rafe walked into the bar he turned to Urta and shrugged saying, "Hey. It's five o'clock somewhere, gorgeous. But that's actually not why I'm here. I saw this notice saying someone was looking for adventurers and thought I'd check it out."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next