TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybridic Heroes RP

+4
Haar_Dragon
Atlantis_Rising
Eques tenebrarum
Zeldaman2.0
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hybridic Heroes RP Empty Hybridic Heroes RP

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 am

This RP takes place fifty years before the intended start of my game, Hybridic Heroes. This RP will feature Hybrids and humans on various adventures throughout the land, and I'll be providing a map before the RP starts, and town maps whenever possible. The RP will officially start on Sunday at Noon, unless otherwise specified. Now, a few rules about this:

1. Please, no idiocy. This doesn't mean don't have lively, fun, interesting characters who pull jokes or whatever, but keep it within the relative realms of reality.

2. I'll be Game Mastering this RP. This means if I say "You become sick and are poisoned", bro, you poisoned. If I say "The goblin swings its mace at Johnathan", that means, you have an opportunity to dodge, which may or may not succeed.

3. Your characters have hidden traits that I'll be keeping track of (mostly for stealths) as well as a "growth chart" which documents how close to certain power ups you have.

4. Lemme know if you feel like you're breezing through or a challenge is utterly impossible. I like to have balance, and I don't want you guys frustrated, stumped, and ragequitting, but neither do I want you to just haxx through it.

5. Please don't post anything until The 13th at Noon. Please.

6. Have fun.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Hybridic Heroes RP Empty Re: Hybridic Heroes RP

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:44 pm

<I'd just like to say thank you for being patient and also sorry for waiting so long, I realize that a lot of you live on the east coast and I should have clarified Noon Central Time XD But anyway, without further ado, let's begin!>

It's a normal day, just like any other. The sun is rising up over the east, and as light breaks out over the land, everything slowly begins to wake for the day. Plants lean towards its warming rays to take in the delicious energy that they need, animals wake and move about in search of feed, water, and mates. The peoples also rise, the shopkeepers first to set up their wares, then farmers, and other workers, and before long the towns are bustling about across the land.

Although.. Something is different today. In each and every town, there are notices saying "Adventurers Wanted, Inquire at..." with directions for the bold, the brave, and perhaps even those with a touch of insanity to come and inquire at the local inn. Surely enough, men and women are standing about at these inns, patiently waiting for any potential heroes to show themselves and cosign onto some daring feat.

And in the North Continent town of Beren, a man named Krye Fielder wakes with an almost deranged smile on his face.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:03 pm

In the beautiful town by the sea, known as Port Mord, was a boy named Rook. Here he was born and raised, in a family of Theives and Hunters. Rook was your typical thief, game hunter, and seeker of fortune. So when he came across a poster, seeking a bowman without fear, who was he to avoid it. He took the poster from the wall and looked at his first objective. He had to go to a local bar and inn to get judged on his skill then he'd have to find a way to travel to the next town. "Sounds like it'll be fun" he said as he turned and walked towards the inn.

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm

It was always grey in Gohn. Always. Tacitus never questioned it, he never worried about it. He enjoyed the darkness, for some reason. It had been another night of sitting on another roof top, watching the night life of the town below him.

He saw the notices go up, and waited for the crowds to disperse before heading down to see what they said. "Adventurers Wanted, Inquire at the local inn." A smirk creaked across his face.

"Wonder what this is all about." The ability to leave Gohn had been all but too apparent, as he had left several times, having no real permanent home. He simply just had no reason to stay away for long, knowing that he had people here that somewhat depended on him, but, he knew, those he had been helping were finally able to take care of themselves.

He turned and headed to the inn, ready for a new adventure, a new test.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 pm

In Ryth, the compulsive thief Hiroki saw a similar poster, and his perpetual smirk widened into a grin. "Adventurers huh? Looks like I'll have someone bigger to steal from than just a baker now," he said. He mentally kicked himself, first for saying that out loud, and second because he knew he shouldn't steal. It had become force of habit, something that annoyed him. He adjusted the cap hiding his most distinguishing feature, his tiger-orange hair. That in itself wasn't the mark, but rather the two black stripes running down one side.

He shook his head. "Still...I wouldn't mind taking from some scum," he said quietly to himself. "Now, the inn is...that way." He walked off toward the inn, the very place he'd been staying, for lack of his own house.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:41 pm

In the northern town of Janed, the sun shone down on the many citizens going about their everyday lives. And then there was Xinthu. Having arrived at the city recently, he had not quite learned the streets and had subsequently gotten lost. Deciding that the best course of action was to continue finding his way after grabbing something to drink, he headed into the nearby inn.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 pm

---Port Mord---

As Rook enters the inn, immediately noticeable is the booth set up in one corner of the inn at a table. The family-run and usually lively inn's mood is rather dampened by the figure sitting at the table, appearing to be a male in his prime and sporting an off-white wool tunic, brown trousers and a cape which he has pulled over his head. The man appears to be asleep due to his reclined position, but for the fact that every so often he reaches for his tankard of ale. It might occur to one that it would be strange for one to start drinking so early in a day.

---------------

---Gohn---

The Inn of Gohn, the Puffin's Squawk, had few customers this time of day, in a town where few people came other than for business. The innkeeper stood behind the bar, polishing a mug with a blindingly clean-white rag. A woman with light-grey cat ears and tail and long black hair stands against the back wall next to the hearth. She sports a black tabbard, short dark green leggings and a perpetually amused smirk, as if everyone she looked at was about to fall victim to some prank she had set up for them. She eyes Tacitus as he enters, giving him a casual once-over and smirking even more broadly. She extends a finger at him and then twitches it back twice, plainly beckoning him to approach her.

--------------

---Ryth---

The familiar sight of the inn is slightly marred by a burly man who sports two curling ram's horns around his head, framing his hard face and greying blonde hair as he sits with both hands together, one making a fist and one clamped over it, and his chin resting against it. The ram Hybrid wears a black cotton shirt, white trousers, and wears hard leather boots over his digitigrade feet. He is sitting at a table marking the fact that he is looking for adventurers, and as Hiroki walks in the man's eyes dart over to him, no other part of his body moving. His blue-white eyes seems to pierce Hiroki, daring him to expose some fault or weakness for him to exploit. The man keeps his eyes on Hiroki wherever he moves.

--------------

---Janed---

At the inn Xinthu is greeted by the sight of the inn, rather bustling as it is this fine morning, a woman in dressed in tight black leather from head to toe is animatedly talking to a youth of no more than 14 or 15 and who seems frustrated by this woman from the angry blush on his cheeks, visible even from the doorway. After a moment, the woman, who is a dog Hybrid, puts her arm forward, hand opened and extended and elbow on the table in a clear offer to arm wrestle. The youth eagerly accepts and grabs her wrist, and the two go at it. After a few moments, neither arms moves, then with a resounding THAK! The boys knuckles are slammed against the wood of the table. The youth promptly stands and leaves, rubbing his knuckles and keeping his head low.

--------
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Rook cocked his head to the right, his over grown hair shifting with him. He walked up to the table slowly and sat in front of the man while he was drinking. He put his poster on the table. "I hear your looking for a good bowman, one without fear" He said. The mood in the inn unsettled him very slightly, but he refused to let it show.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Without sparing Rook so much as a half-glance in his direction, the man replies in a rough, gravelly voice. "Aye, lad. I be sent here on some innkeeper's son's business to recruit adventurers and the like for him, but I can only accept one man or woman. Now, what, exactly, are your qualifications, lad? Ah, excuse me... What is your name, firstly? Mine's Oran." He extends a hairy hand towards Rook.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 pm

"My name is Rook, my qualifications are in the field, I'm the best bowman in this port, give me a target and i can drop it" He said shaking the mans hand. "I can also fight well with a blade, on top of that." He adds then releases his grip from the mans hand. "I excel in stealth as well. That's all i can tell you, i'd have to show you what i can do if you don't take my word" The Archer said, looking at Oran with his cool golden eyes.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 am

Smiling to himself, Xinthu walks over to the table that the woman was sitting at and gestured to the chair that was recently vacated. "Is this seat taken?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am

The Canis woman looks up at you, studying you for a moment before giving Xinthu a ghost of a smile. "Well, I doubt that rascal will be here again, so I don't believe it is. Please, sit." She gestures to the seat, all the while keeping as straight of a face as she can. Her short, cropped auburn hair frames her face in an almost exotic way, and her tail thumps gently against her lap. She leans backwards into her seat after giving the invitation to sit.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:12 am

Pulling the chair back and slipping into it, Xinthu gave the Canis woman a grin as he folded his arms on the table. "What did you tell that kid that got him so riled up?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:21 am

She waves her hand as if to dismiss the question, but continues anyway, "It was a rather spur-of-the-moment comment, but it went along the lines of that we were to seek hardy adventurers, not suicidal fools set to earn a little money." She chuckles then, her smile finally fully leaking out as she laughs, a warm, calming sound. "Forgive me, what was your name? I'm Alle."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:38 am

Holding out his hand to shake, Xinthu responds, "My name's Xinthu." Smiling with a glint in his eye, he asks, "What kind of adventurer were you looking for?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 am

Hiroki's smirk melted into a scowl as he noted the ram's eyes following him. Better keep an eye on that one. He looks like he'd as soon gut me as look at me. Without breaking his stride, and keeping one hand in his pocket, right near his knife, he walked up to the bar and called, "Oi!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:18 am

---Ryth---

The man moves his head in recognition of Hiroki, and his eyes seem to simultaneously harden and soften, then they return to normal. The man's deep, carrying voice easily reaches Hiroki. "Yeah? What do you need?"

----------

---Janed---

Alle leans forward, her leather shirt and pants stretching as they move. "Well, we're looking for the best of whoever signs up. Admittedly, this can be anyone: Wizards, healers, rogues, warriors... we are to find the most capable and weed the others out. We'll be holding the selections two days from now."

-----------

---Port Mord---

Oran finally looks up at Rook, his eyes visibly and terribly bloodshot. He is fully human, and his gaunt, haunted face belies a man who has seen things best left to their dark recesses. "Well," he mutters, running a hand through his dark brown hair, "we'll be having... whaddya call it?... tryouts tomorrah. If'n you don't mind, stick around until then. You can do what you want, but don't get caught up in something here." He sounds rather upset by something, agitated, like he needs to tell someone a secret but can't figure out for the life of him whom to tell it to.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 am

Tacitus, noting the obvious gesture, couldn't help but twitch his ears. His smile was barely visible. He rubbed his chin with his left hand, looked to the right and left, and headed to the woman. "I would assume you know why I'm here?"
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34 am

Hiroki said, "Alright, try not to fall behind. Question 1, do you own this place? Question 2, if you don't own this place, do you know where I could find the person who does? Question 3, if you do own this place, I saw a poster looking for adventurers and do you know anything about it?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:40 am

---Gohn---

The Felis woman's tail curls up slightly as she replies in a silky murmur "Well, that depends on you, big guy. What exactly are you here for?" Her eyes up close seemed to perpetually dance, and those easily distracted might find themselves easily lost in them.

-----------

---Ryth---

The man smirked at him and replied even more quickly than Hiroki had spoken "No, but I'm the one you want to talk to; the barman over there is the owner, but he's irrelevant; I'm here to recruit people for the man who hired me. He's going on an expidition, and he needs able-bodied men."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:41 am

Rook's right eye twitched slightly, reading the mans voice. "I can stick around for a while, i'm assuming these tryouts will involve other bowmen and adventurers, but pardon me if i'm wrong, you sound troubled Oran" The young man said.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:44 am

Tacitus laughed, his green eyes meeting hers, "I'm here about the posters. I'm ready for adventure. Just give me the pay and point me in the right direction."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 am

Hiroki's confident smirk returned, and he walked up to the man, pulled up a chair, and sat in it, so that he was facing the man but the chair was backwards. "I'm about as able-bodied as anyone in this town," he said. "Ask anyone who's seen me running." He'd meant to highlight the speed at which he could run, but his tone made him sound more cowardly than he intended.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 am

---Gohn---

The Felis's eyes twinkled slightly in response, but her otherwise constant smirk didn't change, nor any other feature on her face. "Sounds promising... though I'm here to tell you that we'll be having tryouts two days from now and that you'll be paid upon completion."

-----------

---Port Mord---

At first, Oran gives Rook a suspicious glance, then waves at the seat across from him. "Go on, siddown. Yeah... I got meself into a bit o' bad business not too long ago... Nothing turned out right, nothing did. Never does..."

--------------

---Ryth---

The Goat Hybrid looked squarely at Hiroki, his eyes betraying his obvious amusement of the man. "The man who hired me didn't pay me to find chickens like you... but you look like you could take a beating or two if there was an incentive behind it. What's your name, shrimp?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:58 am

Hiroki raised an eyebrow. "Hiroki. And I'm no coward. I'm a...hunter, of sorts. Though I suppose you have some great bit of wisdom to reply to that with?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next