TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 25 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 am

The portal opened and Felix was spat out, slamming him against the wall.

"Owwwwww."

[Felix: 1/?????????]

He then promptly passed out.

<This happens near where Dante is, btw.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 am

<That would be the front gate of Castle Willright. Speaking of which...>

Rexial shook his head. He just couldn't figure out how to deal with a foe that would return as long as Nick existed... and wouldn't fade if he ceased to be. Even if destroying Nick would solve the problem, it was out of the question. Regardless of the fact that he barely knew Nick.

He was about to make a smartass comment about the idea of Nick having repressed feelings, but stopped when he saw the gate. "Ah, hey, guys? Who's the kid sitting in front of the gate? Lance, do you know him?" White hair... strange. I don't feel the presense of a Lunarian, so it's probably just that his hair is white. Hm... Funny, I thought I sensed the same energy on Al's end. He was fighting with this kid a few minutes ago.

Then some other guy fell out of a portal near the gate.

The Skillful Swordsman just stood there, slackjawed. "...Lance, do you have any idea what the hell is going on here? I'm totally lost. Who just...? N... Nevermind. I'm gonna pretend this makes sense. I'll ask this, just in case... Sylvia, Archer, do either of you know the guy who just appeared? Oh... can you all see them from here? Uh, sorry, I get too used to sensing people, and I forget that most people only have five."

Meanwhile, in the Asylum Castle Library...

Aleri was plucking books off a high shelf with the aid of a ladder, tossing them neatly into a pile on a nearby table. Most of them were about swordplay, but there were a few on psychology, the history of the Great Keyblade War, and others regarding the Keyblade itself.

"If I want to become as skillful as possible, it'll take hard work, persverance, concentration... And lots of time. I feel like I need to get ready for something big coming up soon, though... So I need short-term power, just to last me through whatever lies ahead. Someday, I'll become a Keyblade Master, but now is not the time for that."

Let's see... my abilities so far include Magic, which includes Corridors, laser beam attacks, Mindlinking, mind-reading, and spells for healing and harming enemies. I also have that Focus ability I learned, which lets my mind move inhumanly fast to give me some breathing space in short bursts. I can summon and wield the Keyblade, and use it to lock and unlock things, but I do not know everything about it... I need to learn everything I can about the Keyblade, and use it to its fullest. I also need to research other branches of Magic.

"There is so very much to learn."

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -_- Positioning Error)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 am

Lance quickly summoned his blades not knowing what to expect from the newcomer until he passed out.

"Tch, Thalia, go warn the infirmary. Dante, go with her. I'll be with you in a moment." Lance ordered decisively as he dismissed his blades, lifting the young man to a carry at his shoulder, "Rex, help me out with this guy."

Nick groaned as he leaned back in his chair, "I think our host has left us." He leaned forward again putting his hands together, "So, what's our next move?" He looked to his two companions.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:57 am

Rexial rushed to support his other shoulder. "...Any idea who this is? He feels pretty alien to me. And that boy's name is Dante? Who is he?" And why was Aleri fighitng him before? It didn't seem serious up until the end, when Aleri's vitals started to drop... But he got better pretty fast. No enemy would let him heal after beating him within an inch of his life, and Lance knows him, so he can't be that bad...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:10 am

The leadership role that Lance knew he needed to fill only allowed his eyes to dim slightly as he spoke, "He's... Soren's son. Soren... left him with Thalia and I when he... died..." His figure flinched, it hurt for him to speak but he continued, "After the invasion, he burned away his energy sealing off those creatures' leader."

The two moved forward with Felix towards the infirmary as Lance spoke, "That's why I want to get stronger. Grow more. I don't want to lose someone close to me again like that. It's happened to many damn times. I'm a king! I shouldn't have to bow down and watch me loved ones and people be killed!" His form flashed as both of his eyes became blue, his shoulder pad turning a brilliant pearl, "That's why I'm learning." He cast Cura on Felix, a weak spell for the boy's injuries but the best that Lance had learned, "That's why I won't stop getting stronger."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:15 am

Felix sat up, groaning. "Stupid dimensional portals."

[Felix: 987/?????????. Inflicted with: Fog]

"I can heal myself, but I need a Remedy, a Mallet, or someone to cast Esuna on me."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:"You likethe Hipster songs, from a popular band? What would that make you?" Zane teased a bit, making seem like he was serious.
"Uhh, I dunno...." She paused. "We should be there here in a minute or so."
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Rexial shook his head at the stranger. "Yeah, sorry. I don't think any of us have the right items or magic. I could go into town for a Remedy, though. Where's Al when you need him...?"

Meanwhile, where Al was when they needed him...

Aleri was back in his room, fiercely reading through the books on swordplay, as if simply reading them was a battle in itself. He had already read through a couple of them, and decided to read the history and the sutff about keyblades before finishing. He had also been writing a stack of notes as he pieced together techniques that suited him.

"...In order to fight efficiently, I need to apply physics, to take advantage of my weapon's weight, rather than letting it be an obstacle. Since I can't swing quite as fast with it, I need to compensate for slightly slower swings with intimidation, so that nothing dares try to take my openings and risk getting cut in half even faster..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:08 am

Lance searched his satchel looking through the various items he had stowed away in it since he had recieved the bag from Gunamnex, "Would Panacea work? That's usually a pretty strong cure-all."

Maya jumped from Lance's shadow, a long Pow Mallet slung over her shoulder, "Does he mean THIS kind of mallet?"

Lance shook his head and smiled, "No, Maya. Not that kind of mallet."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 am

Rexial shrugged. "Hit him with it anyway. It'll be fun. A Remedy should work better than a Panacea, because it covers a broader range of ailments. You can try, though."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 am

Maya's eyes lit up into joyful globes, "Yeah!" She swung the mallet clocking Felix upside the head.

Lance glared at Rexial before laughing, the ailment was lifting. Maya's mallet had actually managed to cure him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 am

Rexial bowed his head, chuckling quietly. "Well, I'll be damned... it worked. I guess anything can happen. Well, if nothing is gonna come of us talking any longer, I'd like to catch some sleep. Being a darkness-based being doesn't make me nocturnal..." He held up a hand, generating a Dark Corridor to his own castle. "You guys can handle the rest without me, right?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:17 am

Lance nodded, "No problem, I'll see you around, Rex." He gave his farewell as he turned towards Felix, "So, who are you exactly?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 am

Rexial slipped through the corridor, closing it behind himself. He came out in his room, and immediately flopped onto his bed. "Bleh... not that meeting new people isn't fun, but I've been doing a lot today. And I still need to prepare. That X-Sigma bastard is planning something, I can tell. I have to be able to face him with everybody else by then."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:26 am

Lance nodded as he grinned with determination, "Give us the call. Everyone here at Castle Willright will do thier damnedest to help win."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 am

Dante was sitting up in the window sill, staring at the man, scanning his powers with his black eye and his amount of health with the white one. "He's rather high in vital stats, can't even see where they end" he noted then looked at Maya. His eyes lost their glow as he thought about how he could probably tell her about Eoni's death, but he soon let it drop. 'No...not until I'm sure..."he thought then combed his hair back with his fingers.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:31 am

Felix turned to Lance, "I am Felix, No. 2 of the Spirit Walkers, and yes, that mallet will suffice." He grabbed the mallet and promptly bashed himself over the head with it.

[Cure Fog]
[Felix: 987/?????????]

"Rebuild," he said, and a blue aura enveloped him for a moment, before it faded.

[Felix: ?????????/?????????. Buffed with: Protect, Shell, Haste]

Felix sighed. "Anyway, I am #2 of the Spirit Walkers. We are the... 'neutral' people, so to speak. I've told you who I am, so, who all you people?" Felix then sent a message to Shelke, Skife and Geo. "Go through the portal I'm about to open. No questions." He then contacted Xeno, "Xeno, I got dragged through a portal to a castle of some sort, and I need you to send Genova to me. I sense a big threat coming to us, as well as where I am now." Felix turned to Lance, saying, "There's a big threat coming, and none of you are prepared, training-wise, except for maybe that dark shadow-boy, and even then..."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Rexial looked back through the Dark Corridor. "I can still hear you! I forgot to close that thing... But I'm not exactly on-the-level. If you guys wanna take that guy on, you better train until your worst nightmares look like simple shadows. I fought X-Sigma with Siks and Aleri to help, and we still barely managed. I'd train with you, but I have my own training regimen set up. See you guys."

He flicked his wrist, cutting off the Corridor, then lay back down on his bed. "...But for now, I need to rest up."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Lance nodded, "Well, Maya, you heard the man. Ready to get some training in?"

Maya smiled gleefully, "Oh! Maya'll go get Thalia!" She cried as she dissappeared down the hallway.

Lance raised an eyebrow at the young man, "Spirit Walkers, huh? You're on our side." He smirked as he summoned his blades, "So, how strong are you?"

-Meanwhile-

Thalia was waiting patiently outside the infirmary door when Maya dove at her, blades drawn, "Gah!" She ducked under the attack as Maya rolled to avoid hurting herself. She summoned the Kingdom Star as she turned, "What are you doing, troublemaker?" She teased playfully.

"Lance said we need to train to get stronger!" Maya explained as she darted at Thalia again.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Dante watched them fight, considering jumping in to make things more interesting. "Everyone means everyone with experience probably..." Dante leapt from his window and drew.his bone sword while he started to kick off wall to propel himself at Thalia from the right.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 pm

With a flick of her wrist, Thalia threw the Kingdom Star at Dante knocking him away as she propelled herself away from Maya with a gust of wind. She twirled the weapon as it returned to her hand, "So, two on one?" She smirked, "I like my odds."

Maya yelped as a gust of wind knocked her off her feet. The burst narrowly slid over Dante's head if he stayed down.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:51 am

AKeybladeYouSay wrote:
Whats_Up4444 wrote:"You likethe Hipster songs, from a popular band? What would that make you?" Zane teased a bit, making seem like he was serious.
"Uhh, I dunno...." She paused. "We should be there here in a minute or so."

"Hmm....Hey, uhh....is it warm in here? Last time it was freezing". Zane looked up ahead.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 am

"I don't really understand the question..." Sally said.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:29 am

Aleri took a break from his reading, and was now looking at Broken Soul. "...Looking back on it, Soren was a total jerk when he was a Nobody. Bleh, Rexson. I guess I can't beat him up by way of revenge, being dead and all. And Sally scares me too much. Why do I have thw worst luck with women...? Half of the girls I meet either hate my guts, are in a relationship with somebody else, or BOTH."

He unsummoned the weapon, going back to his studies to ease his sudden depression.

<I'm reading the story again, from the first topic on this site. Almost done with Topic One, and man did we suck. Hell, I almost want to go back in time and punch most of us for the crap we pulled. Maverick was still awesome, What'sUp was alright, but the rest of us couldn't space things out to save our lives. Skazza wouldn't even use linebreaks.>

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because Aleri, in this continuity, doesn't swear.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:36 am

<Just goes to show, we've gotten better. I used to not even know when I needed a new paragraph, let alone a linebreak.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next