TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 20 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:44 pm

"We're done. Do whatever you want" Kyxcir turned, talking to the other members. " Trexksyl keep your eyes on him"

"Okay!" She ran to Daniel. "Hey!"

"Daniel...nobody likes a cheater for other teams".

<Yes, they almost trust him. The thing is, history kinda prevents them from truely trusting him.

And yeah, to be fair, Nebula. I didn't even know who was interfering, or how. I haven't been reading posts from 16 to now, besides Maverick and Haar's. Yours too sometimes.

I should read the topic over. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 am

"Good to know." Daniel turned to Trexsyl. "So, which room was mine again?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:31 am

"Number XIV". Trexksyl explained.

By now, each member has left. Only Trexksyl and Daniel stood.

<I'm at page 25.

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:One of the medics looked up, "Learning healing magic, Mr. Willright? Does that mean I won't be seeing Ms. Maya in here to fix her cuts from when she plays with the Heartless?"

Lance laughed, "I guess not."

Nick quirked an eyebrow, "Maya plays with the Heartless? You said she was crazy but that's an all new level."

Lance nodded, "That's Maya for you. You never know what's coming."

Maya appeared from Lance's shadow and wrapped herself around his shoulders. For some reason, she was wearing a sombrero, "Lance?" She asked quizzically.

"Yes, Maya?"

"Does my thumb look Spanish?" The girl waved her hand in front of Lance's face.

"Umm... Yes?" Lance answered VERY confused.

"YAY!" Maya dove back down into Lance's shadow almost immediately.

"Point proven." Lance said finally.

<Uhhh....This sounds familer. Where's this from?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 am

"Looks like I'm too late," came a voice from above the occupants of the Round Room. Tracing it to the source, the two occupants of the room found Erntxt atop the highest throne. "How've you been, Danny-boy?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 am

<Well, to sum up my not-really-interfering, this shadowy guy called Sukiru was the one watching the Mark of Mastery, and then watched the fight between Gunamnex and Yuki. He's... kinda heavily magic-oriented. He was left sitting where the two had been before they went through that portal to fight, and he was somehow able to watch the fight from there. He burned it into his memory, and was so fixated on its awesomeness that he played an illusiory mental recording of it to himself repeatedly. Then, Rexial showed up to investigate the fight (a little late...) and finds Sukiru. He starts watching the fight, and now they're both sitting there watching the fight over and over and over again.>
<^^^ Wall of text, read at your own risk.>

Rexial stood up. "Well, nice to meet, you, Su..."

"...Please don't call me that,"

"'Kay. Nice to meet you, Sukiru, but I need to get going."

The strange man nodded. "I'm sure our paths will cross in the future."

Rexial ran off, hurrying to investigate the OTHER weird darkness he had felt. This one is more... general. It's not a single person, nor is it something in the atmosphere of the world. Maybe it's some kind of group, or family...?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:21 am

<The does my thumb look Spanish thing? Some show on Nickolodeon, my sister had it on the tv when I walked in the day I posted that. thought that kind of out of nowhere comment fit Maya perfectly.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:16 am

The pale hair walked in to Castle Willright looking over everything he passed by, as if he was looking for something. "Searching....searching....searching." He said over an over again almost like in a hypnotic state.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 am

<HE'S BEEN GEASS'D!!!!! D:

Oh, and I just remembered! That was Cat from Victorious who said that!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Daniel looked up at Erntxt and groaned audibly. "Great, you. Didn't I try to kill you last time I saw you?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<HE'S BEEN GEASS'D!!!!! D:

Oh, and I just remembered! That was Cat from Victorious who said that!>

<Thank you, what's up. Now that I know that I'll be searching the internet for quotes.>

Nick had grown irritated with himself the more time that passed as he spoke with Lance and Thalia and passed time. He left the two and as Lance advised found a book in his study and headed to Archer's room with the rustic book he retrieved from it, "Archer?" He asked politely knocking.

Maya had stumbled upon the lost boy, "Hmm? Who are you?" She asked her head tilted to the side.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Aleri looked at Maya. "Oh, hey, you were at the castle. I'm Aleri, one of the members of Organization XIV. I came here because I have no new missions or training to do today, so I figured I'd relax."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 pm

The bloodstained battlefield stretched over the horizon, fallen blades scattered across the landscape in a bloody cemetery. A single girl stood alone on the field of swords, sobbing. A shadow spread across her features as a man clad in red and black walked up to her, his hazel eyes cold as steel.

"You can blame me or God. Whichever you prefer. But your existence will only take lives. So your life must end here." Twin swords appeared in his hands, one black and one white as he raised them over her head.

The girls' eyes squeezed shut as she awaited the inevitable flash of pain and death.

"Hold it."

A gust of wind blew across her face and the girl's eyes snapped open to see a young woman, dressed in exactly the same attire as her would-be killer. A white ponytail swung across her vision and the crimson eyes of her saviour stared at her for a second before turning back.

"If you want to kill her, you gotta get through this Goddess first," the young woman declared as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Asshole."

"Huh," the man in red and black faintly cocked an eyebrow, his tanned skin gleaming in the moonlight. "This is the umpteenth time you've gotten in my way, you know."

"I know."

"Why?"

"Can't help it. I'm the last fragments of your ideal, after all." The young woman uncrossed her arms, identical weapons appearing in her hands. "Come on... Counter Guardian."

The girl watched on, wondering.

The man... seems somehow happy.

----------------------------------------------

Archer's eyes fluttered open with a low moan, her head pounding painfully. "Yeah, yeah. Hold up," she yawned, dressed in a nightdress she had traced as she opened the door.

"What do you want?"
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Maya nodded, "Yep, Maya has heard you talk before. She hears lots from Lance's shadow." She smiled gleefully.

Nick eyes flashed up and down Archer involuntarily, "Umm... This book. Lance... H-he told me to give it to you... It's... Uhh... A history of keyblades. He said it might have some of the specifications you wanted..." He was able to finally focus on eye level with her with an embarrassed demeanor.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:05 pm

"Oh." Aleri replied to the girl. "And, what is your name?" Lance's... shadow? I'm not sure what she's talking about. I wonder if I can get a straight answer if I ask about it... "And, uh, what about Lance's shadow?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 pm

"Uh huh," Archer glanced at the book blankly and scanned it with her eyes. "Thanks. I'll look through it later. You can return the book to him now." She yawned and stretched, "Anything else?"
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Ichiro yawned and stretched. What had woken him up? He looked around the cave. Had it been Daniel? No, Daniel was...where was he? "Aw, come on!" he yelled at nothing in particular. Where had Daniel gone? Ichiro got off his rock and walked around in circles for a bit.

The World that Never Was. Why, Ichiro didn't know, but somehow...that just seemed like the place to search. Ichi shook his head. "What idiot thing have you done now?" He walked out to his homeworld, exiting the Skyscraper near the castle. Memory's Skyscraper, they called it. He didn't know why. He'd never specifically had any memorable experiences there. Nor had he remembered anything, like where he'd left his car keys on the day of the Heartless attack. He didn't remember losing his Heart there either. It was the area before then. The one with all the machines.

He'd been this far in the world only one time. When he'd been waiting for a Division member who hadn't shown up. Erntxt. That in mind, he headed toward the castle, where Daniel had undoubtedly headed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Nick nodded, "Umm... No not really. J-just Rest up, I think I'm gonna find some work for us in the morning." The stretch was almost to much for Nick as he took the book back and turned away down the hall.

Maya cocked her head to the side confused, "Maya is her name. Lance's shadow, Maya uses it to hide from bad people. It's a portal to a safe place. But, only for Maya."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Huh, that was straightforward enough. Maybe she means like how Rexial can hide in the shadows with his Shadowmelding ability...?

Aleri scratched the back of his head. He could swear he got itchier during conversations... "Huh. So, why are you talking in third person? Ah, nevermind. I've met some weird people before. A strange way of talking isn't all that odd to me. So, you go into shadows? Can you go into everybody's shadows? And what about the shadows cast by things like a table?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 pm

"Oh. Ok. Not sure why it couldn't wait..." Archer shrugged nonchalantly as she closed the door and trudged over to the bed to sleep.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 am

"Counter with all your strength then. That is what your bloodline does best." Gunamnex called out. He began to advance, his steps picking up pace. Remembrance floated back to his left hand, its chain surrounding Gunamnex several times like a web. Part of the chain wrapped around his left arm, covering up the intensely glowing marking.

Gunamnex held out Remembrance to his left side, charging forward at Yuki, the keyblade poised to land a final slash.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 am

Nick swallowed hard, trying to push the image of Archer in her nightdress out of his mind.

Maya nodded, "Only people's shadows. Each person's go to a different place."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 am

Aleri nodded. So, she's not Like Rexial... The shadows take her to a hiding place, and each one is different? So... Maybe she enters the person through their shadow, and hangs out inside of them...? Eh, the theory is missing something, and it feels painfully obvious.

<I typed 'persona' by accident, there. Good thing I caught it.>
<Al DOES have decent deductive skills, and this is the first thing I would've thought of for where Maya goes when she goes into shadows. Well, I made Al stop short of the correct conclusion, 'cuz otherwise, I'd look like a cheater, using OOC knowledge.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am

Ichiro entered the castle calling Daniel's name.

Daniel, despite being several rooms away, heard due to his sensitive hearing. Ichiro! Damn it! He always was an idiot...I need to get him out of here. Daniel jumped up onto the arm of Erntxt's throne. "So, what've you been up to since I tried to kill you? ...The most recent time?" He gave Erntxt a shove.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 am

Daniel's shove had absolutely no effect on Erntxt. He just remained in the same position, as if it didn't even register with him. "Hard to say. A lot of people have tried to kill me. And you aren't exactly the one that leaves the biggest impact."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:14 am

Maya shrugged, apparently losing interest as she turned abruptly to the right and dissappeared through the wall. She then walked back out of it behind Aleri, imitating his appearance.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next