Org. XIV (story)

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 19 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Maverick Entity wrote:<Whats Up, I have been mistaken by Nebula's intentions. I have redone my earlier post with Roland and I will leave it at that. No necessary retcon, unless something else pops up.>

Oxthmas shrugged.

"Seeing as I lost that when I lost my heart, I don't know actually. I mean, we flew in Neverland, remember?"

<In that case>

Yuki was caught off guard, the blade flew past her, she could just barely hear the clinging of the chain, she tried to duck as fast as she could, nearly getting bashed, she stood up, and she held her Keyblade with both hands, she then began firing off multiple ice balks at Gunamnex.

<Sprry for my outburst. My frustration of avoiding this post got me to blow up.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Daniel replied, "I'm not sure. I believe my Heartless was killed before I was. Then I got back my heart. BUt then..." Convincing lie, convincing lie...

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:57 pm

"Stop. If you're not sure, then I could just that with a grain of salt....now, why are you here?" Kyxcir said.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Eternal Clock

Remembrance's chain coiled back suddenly, Remembrance appearing in the air between the two masters. It instinctively sliced apart the ice balls, then spun again towards Yuki, clashing up against hey keyblade. There was no indication of Gunamnex directing the blade, it was acting on its own.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:08 pm

Daniel snapped, "Why do you think?!" He was trying to emulate his Nobody's personality, and it was making him sick. "I'm here to...to join. Again." The words almost made him vomit, despite the fact that they were lies. He was going in to find out about that girl. And possibly get some spying done while he was at it. But saying he wanted to rejoin still made him want to retch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Yuki slashed away the Keyblade, I need to lower the distance, a dark energy circled her arm, before she shot it at Gunamnex, she then jumped forward with it.

XxxX

"You....want to join NOW! AFTER Nexas is gone! Do you even know WHY Nexas wanted you to rejoin?" Kyxcir was annoyed.

He gave a long sigh.

"More then 10 members have already fallen. And it all started when you somehow regained your heart, Daniel"  Kyxcir turned his back and started to walk forward.   

"After you left, others knew they had another way to regain their heart. So some left in search of a method. Xetevs and Xentis were the first ones to leave. Xeron and Xatiav, however. They heard you were annhilated, and guess what happened? They instructed their own Suicide Missions! Xile fell to his doom while fighting against a Chill Ripper. An ice spear through the chest. Dext was the one to discover it, and for some strange reason, he called the Chill Ripper out and was shot by a thousand shards of ice.

Kyxcir aimed his arm to the right.

"Kircex suddenly disappered. We don't know what happened. Jaminex left in search for Axel of Organization XIII. Xiand's went crazy and is a pirate. And Kitananx"

Kyxcir stopped walking.

"Nexas had to terminate him. He was going to do the same to Nexas and Torbrex"

Kyxcir turned all the way around and looked at Daniel.

"Even Nexas suffered. He was lost to Xeromus".

<Let's say Anxeild knew these members>

"And we found some new members. But unforutately, half of those numbers have faded into darkness and just increased our hostility with Organization XIV.  The Division's been dividing ever since then. But....who said we can't fix it? If you do join, we may get somewhere" 

<That was originally going to be said by Nexas. But he left before I could. Here's the original speech. The one you read was altered.

Nexas' Speech on the missing members to Daniel.

Nexas' Scythe was against his neck. His arms slumpt. He gave a long sigh.

"You, know. those ten members we've had? Yeah. They're gone. And it all started when you somehow regained your heart, Anxield." Nexas said as he pointed his index finger at Daniel.  Nexas turned his back and started to walk forward.   

"After you left, others knew they had another way to regain their heart. So some left in search of a method. Xetevs and Xentis were the first ones to leave. Xeron and Xatiav, however. They heard you were annhilated, and guess what happened? They instructed their own Suicide Missions! Xile fell to his doom while fighting against a Chill Ripper. An ice spear through the chest. Dext was the one to discover it, and for some strange reason, he called the Chill Ripper out and was shot by a thousand shards of ice.

Nexas started to wave his arm lazy-like as he went on. 

"Kircex suddenly disappered. We don't know what happened. Jaminex left in search for Axel of Organization XIII. Xiand's went crazy and is a pirate. And Kitananx"

Nexas stopped walking and turned his head and gave a smirk.

"Hey, you can blame me for that. But you didn't see him. He went crazier then Xiand and attempted to destroy me and Torbrex"

Nexas turned all the way around and looked at Daniel with his scythe still over his shoulder.

"And we scored some new members. But unforutately, half of those numbers have faded into darkness and just increased our beef with Org' fourteen. It's been a hard one ever since then. But....who said we can't fix it? You may already have your heart, but that's not only what we're after. But, uh. Let me inform you on something only a few of us know" Nexas said as the scythe-wielding arm fell down.

"Only seven members will actually gain a heart. And I'm not one of them. I don't want one. I need one. But I don't want one. You or someone you know could take this place for me. Waddya say? And before you answer, you cannot tell anyone of what I have told you. Any of it. Even to Torbrex. Got it?">  
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Daniel nodded. "Sounds good to me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:53 pm

"We'll go together".

Kyxcir lifted out his arm to Daniel. His palm open. Calling him.

To join, and break this curse.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Daniel nodded again. Even joining under false pretences was still joining...but no. He needed to. For personal reasons. He wanted to help these people. Nobodies they might be, but they had a chance to be revived, like he had. Daniel took Kyxcir's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 am

Kyxcir smirked. Darkness began to form from their feet, it circled and overtook them.

When the darkness cleared, Kyxcir and Daniel were in the center of the Round Room.

Each throne, all circled around them.

"Your throne is still up there. Nexas made sure no one took your place. I'll tell the others of your rejoining".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:07 am

"Right. You do that." Daniel wished Kyxcir would just leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:20 am

"It's great to have you back, Daniel". Kyxcir placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder.

He took his hand off and walked out of the room.

XxxX

Kyxcir walked up to Erntxt. "Come to the Round Room for a big announcement".

Kyxcir used a Dark Corridor to Naxcel, telling him the same, then he repeated this prossesss until each member knew.

Of course, this gave plenty of alone time for Daniel.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 am

Daniel slumped as soon as Kyxcir left the room. He waited until the footsteps faded, then walked over to what had been his throne and banged his head against it a few times. There. That oughta make it easier not to think about what I'm saying. Why was he suddenly so bad at lying? Ugh. He walked out of the room and looked in either direction before proceeding to walk around and search for anything suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:45 am

<Oh, I want to change a line. When Kyxcir placed his hand on Daniel's shoulder, he said "It's good to have you back, number XIV".

Each member, save for Erntxt, Daxma and his two best friends, was on their way back to the Round Room when they found Daniel.

"Kyxcir, what's going on!" Rexin called out. Each of those members thinking the same.

"Daniel has rejoined with the Division". Kyxcir explained. "So I thought I'd remind him who's he's dealing with!" Kyxcir expression was easily an angered one.

"You rejoined, that's all we needed. Don't try anything. You need to earn the trust back".

And looking at each member, none of them was a brown haired, brown eyed teenaged girl.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 am

"Good to know," mumbled Daniel. Okay, wrong place number one. Still...infiltrating this group couldn't be THAT hard. Could it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 am

"We already know how you managed to trick us, and Organization XIV. But then you had trust. Now, you're on 24 hour watch".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am

"Watch, huh? By who? And just so we're clear on this, the Organization still trusts me." For good reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am

Gunamnex smirked, the chain in his fingertips moving once again. Remembrance, having landed on the ice, slid back to him, the chain rattling. Remembrance jumped into the air, its chain wrapping around it several times. The portion of chain wrapped around Remembrance glowed, the blade charging towards the darkness and dissipating it. Another length of chain formed an infinity symbol formation, acting as a blocker as Yuki attempted to connect a strike. The chain held her keyblade off at an angle. She was within mere inches of Gunamnex.

He pushed her back, the chain arching around Gunamnex several times as Remembrance floated upside down and swayed before him.

<I'm starting to feel like Walter C. Donnelly Dornez, lol. Then again, I saw the 9th Ova earlier.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 am

"Who's gonna watch you? Well, why not good old Trexksyl" Kyxcir kneeled down patting her head.

She giggled. "Me?"

"Yeah, of course!" Kyxcir said. "You're going to have to watch Daniel in case he tries to cheat!"

XxxX

Yuki let out long hard breaths, her eyes watching the Keyblade like the pengelum
of a clock.

She shook her head.

"Every time...I try an attack...you always counter it". Yuki said between breath.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:25 pm

"Cheat?" repeated Daniel. "Now, why would I do that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Trexksyl giggled. "That's because you already cheated for both teams! Once a cheater is always a cheater! And cheaters never win! Cheater, cheater pumpkin eater!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:01 pm

< O_o Man, I leave for 24 hours, and What'sUp chewing me out is the first thing I see! ^_^ At least (if I read the OOC correctly) I don't have to retcon all of that.>

"Best... Fight... EVER." Rexial said, watching the illusory recording for the third time. "Man, they outclass me completely..." He grinned. Of course, that will change... I have as much time to get stronger as I need. I have all the time in the world...

<And, uh, didn't Archer say she may try to make a replica of a Keyblade? And comment about how it made her feel fake, herself? If I somehow misread it, and those were her thoughts... Then I have no loophole to exploit, and I'll have to go back and fix it...>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm

< Making a replica is one thing. And that's fine. But knowing that she copies fighting styles shouldn't be possible. Plus, her comment about being a Faker came afterwards with regards to replicating a weapons. A Faker, not a Fake. >
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:35 pm

<Eh, minor error on my part. To be honest, I kinda forgot she could copy fighting styles. I just guessed: "Hm, if she copies weapons... how come she can USE all different kinds?" It was also an allusion to my namesake character, Nebula, who copies enemy weapons and techniques, and sorta blends 'em into his own mix. And, he's a machine. Weird cooincidence, that my OC would have so many similarities to a real Anime character... And, yes, I know your Archer is a female version of the real one.>

Aleri scratched his head. "I'd better go find something else to do. See you guys around." He walked down the hallway... Instantly getting lost. Again. "Crap, every time..."

He wandered around for a while before he got frustrated and LC'd his way out.

In town, Aleri just walked around aimlessly, trying to remember how he usually spent his free time. Until today, all he ever did with spare time was train or sleep...

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Daniel shrugged. "Whatever you say." They legitimately thought he was on their side! He felt like laughing. Success! It was all he could do to keep his composure. ...Man, those shots to his head really worked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next