TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 18 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 am

"I said enough!" Kyxcir sat up again. Clinching his shoulder in pain. "Ow! This feels like it's getting worse".

"I'll go get Medix". Rexin said still in his previous state as he walked out the room, and wiping off his mouth.

"This is gonna get hard". Kyxcir said falling back into the couch laying down. Putting his left hand from his shoulder to his forehead. His backhand perhaps calming his forming headache.

"Well!" Exact yelled out actually with a grin. "I've been waiting for a good Poker game all day! I'll get the gang! Who's up to play? Naxcel? Kyxcir? Erntxt?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 am

<It's this Vegas air, I swear it's messing with my mind...>

Gunamnex pulled back once more, moving effortlessly across the ice. He began slicing the air as he moved, causing swaths of light to appear and cut across towards Yuki.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:44 pm

"If it's all the same with you, I'll sit and watch," Erntxt said nonchalantly, "Poker was never my thing."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 pm

<@Skazza: It's... gonna be impossible not to get dragged in, to be honest. Haar revealed his plan to us, and everybody who's active will be dragged in. Trust me, it'll be hard not to. Oh, and Angry Dusks. That's awesome.
@XGeass: No, don't worry about cutting short your reunion. It will happen after we fight X-Sigma, which won't happen AT LEAST until Kizu and Max's training is over, and then there's the idea for the new Tourney, but that could take place later. So, give it five in-story days AT LEAST before the fight.
@What'sUp: Yeah, I was hoping we'd all elaborate on what's been going on, like Zane and Sally getting married. Seriously, you can't out it off forever. Of course, it would have an awesome dramatic effect to cut to the wedding after the fight.>

Aleri hopped over the attack, then planted his feet on the wall, slashing at the Domi(s?) with crazy speed. Not much was left when he was finished. "That was a piece of cake. I see what Rex meant..." He returned to normal, non-gravity-defying footing. "Heeeeey! For the record, that wasn't Magic, it was the Keyblade's weirdness at work!" He stepped forward, then broke out into a quiet run. Of course, it won't be any good if I get trapped in this narrow corridor with a ton of 'em to fight all at once...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Sadly he jinxed himself, once he reached the narrow corridors of the nest, Domi began rushing from behind and in front of him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm

<A two-year fast forward is super interesting. We need to move this convo to the OOC topic though. Everyone needs to be a part of this idea so I sorta want to hear everyone's opinions on where thier characters would be in two years. As well as info on the X-sigma fight which I apparently the post on.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 pm

<sounds like a plan>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:54 pm

"No I am not much of a gambler, I also have a horrible poker face." Naxcel said with his arms crossed.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Lance looked at the odd duo, "If you don't mind, Rexial and I here will be leaving now. We have things to do topside."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:18 pm

"Of course." Gawain said bowing to Lance again. "If there is anything I can do to help please let me know, Your Highness."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:28 pm

"Yeah, I normally would be interested in a game, but I'm not in the mood. I need rest". Kyxcir said over.

"Oh, you guys are no fun. Where's Xemla, Hackx, and Richard?" Exact said walking out of the room, leaving the boys alone.

XxxX

Meaning with Gunamnex and Kuroyuki, Kuroyuki dodge the first strike, the seond, and jump over the first and coming down with her Keyblade with one hand down on Gunamnex. She yelled with strength.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Lance nodded, "Thank, Sir." He turned to Rexial, "I'm heading up to the surface. Thalia, Maya, and Dante are waiting for me up there." He said heading towards the exit.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Aleri cut them down, one after another. "Geez, you thin of a relatively smart plan, and reality screws it up. Never fails, huh? Well, at least these guys are no trouble, what with the Broken Soul, which not only is these guys' weakness, it's also lighter than TELOS, so I can swing faster. And since I can follow their movements with Focus..."

He grabbed on by the scruff of its neck, then threw it at the others. "...But it's a shame I can't use Magic. I would've blown up half the opposition with a well-placed Fire2 right there..."

"Right, we have important... wait, we do?" Rexial scratched his head. "I'm just running an errand for the Boss, and I can't even finish 'til Al gets doen with... whatever he's doing. Who's Dante?" He followed Lance. It would probably be more exciting than waitng outside a glowy green cave to fiish his delivery.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

A couple leapt over their ally and sunk their fangs into Aleri's sword arm, and claws at his chest. The other swarmed the fallen like prahnas. More poured in but these were faster and couldn't be sensed as easily. These were Domia, older Domi. These were larger and had black fur instead of white.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Cunning, these. I'd better not give 'em any slack. Aleri flicked his wrist, decapitating the one biting his arm, then cut the one aiming for his chest in half. "I'll have no more of you!" Just before it happened, his eyes changed slightly.

Then, everything was dead.

In a matter of seconds, he had killed everything. He wrenched his blade out of the last one he has felled, rubbing his right arm. "Ugh... That really hurts..." His eyes were normal again, and he transferred the Keyblade to his left hand. "I dunno how I did that... but it sure helped. Man... my whole body hurts. I feel like I'm on fire..." He looked at his arms and legs just to be sure that he wasn't. You can never tell, with Al.

"Maybe moving at that speed puts a lot of stress on a physical body... whatever it was. Hasn't this happened before?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:28 pm

A deep strong growl bubbles up from under the bodies of Domi. Then a invisible force roared as the corpses flew in hundred directions. A crunching noise on either side of him informed him of a very large, ancient, pissed off mother and father Domi, or Domiarcana was about to kill him. The heavy steps went silent and no trace of engery or presence could be sensed. These were the very first, meaning he had to ethier shape up and put his training to the test for real...or get torn in half and eaten.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 pm

"Of all the... Looks like I'm fighting blind again. Not good... Well, time for a tactical change." He summoned TELOS to his right hand, then slung it over his back, which allowed it to act as a shield and/or backup weapon. He jumped, landing upside-down on the ceiling, then ran at them, running in a screw-the-gravity spiral. The second he got close, he jumped back, then charged forward with TELOS. In the opening TELOS was supposed to make, he aimed several quick thrusts at what he assumed were vital points: the head, the chest, and the joints.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Erntxt smiled a bit at Exact's enthusiasm. "I need a nap." With that, he plopped down on the floor to try and get some rest.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:46 pm

The Father Domiarcana, swung his invisible spike tipped wrecking ball like tail at Aleri's blade to protect his mate. The mother lauched her heavy paws down on Aleri as well to crush him. Ofcourse the blow was silent and fast.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Aleri allowed Broken Soul to be slapped away, and crouched under the mother's paw, hloding TELOS so that she would cut herself on it. He slashed up, then ducked and slid bewteen them, resummoning Broken Soul and trying to land various glancing blows on them as he hurried over to the other side. "I think the whole crystal-making power would be REALLY helpful right now!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Leo was standing on top of the Father. "You've got the focus now put it to good use, focus on Avon and it will appear" he said then disappeared in a sweep of his arm. The mother reared back and then both of their presences disappeared, one stuck from above, the other from below Aleri.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:13 am

"Focus on... what do you mean, focus on the power of Broken Soul?!" He tried it, swinging his blade in a 180 Degree vertical arc, hoping to get the right effect... otherwise, he'd be shredded up pretty bad. Not dead, but it would weaken him unaffordably.

<You DO realize that Leo's hints really aren't helpful, right? Aleri and I can guess, but we didn't invent the power of Avon, so I have no clue how to save Al's ass this time. I mean, he'll live... but couldn't you give a more helpful hint, like "Focus on Brokeb Soul" like most people would? If it's really more like "Focus on the power of Avon around you", then he's screwed. He's probably never encountered Avon before, so he wouldn't know what to look for. He'd just as likely figure out Cold Fusion or turn into a Super Saiyan as find the power of Avon out of all the energies around him.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 am

<meh I realized that like a second afterward, Avon is the crystals in the earth, the Cavern being created from Avon, is always there, and seeing as I just never added that particular part, he would've been munched, but since the orbs in broken soul are indeed Avon...>

The blade shot crystals into the thick fur of the Father, crippling it and making it turn visible. The Mother, being faster, dodged them but attack again twice as fast.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 am

Aleri blocked left with TELOS, having felt the rush of air as the Mother had moved. He used his other arm to mercilessly dispose of the Father. "I get it, there are Avon Crystals around me... I can manipluate them!" He slashed a few times, creating rows of stalagmites of Avon Crystals following the path of his slashes. "Awesome!"

He flickered to the other side and started slashing his way over, cutting off all movement options.

<I got the idea for that crystal-slashing ability from a project I looked at, where a guy's combo would have a fourth slash, and it would leave pink crystals behind.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am

The mother realized it was trapped and hissed before launching a wall of flames from her bloody mall
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next