TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 29 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 am

Aleri glanced back at the duo. "Um, that makes little sense. Really, He's big, fat, and wears blue and red. He looks nothing like a turd."
"WHAAAAAAT?! Youse gone an' dunnit now! Imma smash you all to dust!"

<Are you sure you guessed right?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 am

Siks and co. all ran up next to Aleri and were wide-eyed at the sight of the self-confident <I think he's a bear?>. "Pete," was the only word to escape both Siks' mouths, tones filled with disgust.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 am

Dispatch stared at them. He asked, "Do you know this anal wad?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:56 am

"I've heard of him," Siks said.

"What's the problem? Mickey pop a cap in your ass?" Phantom asked cockily.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 am

Lance roared in fury, "Perhaps but I can see the power of corruption you wield. Only a heart so deeply entrenched in darkness that it could be one of a mad man would be capable of such." He stated firmly in an angry tone.

"YOU ARE NO SAINT."

His keyblades stabbed through Seth making an X that Seth was stuck between as his shield floated above Seth's head, "Judgement." He stated as his shield floated above Seth's head and washed him in a cataclysm of golden hellfire and heavenly blue fire. Pinned in the flames Seth couldn't move as Lance placed his palm to his chest.

"Burn." He said calmly with a weary tone as he fired several Morning Stars into his chest.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 am

CD was also over confident. "Big black ball of ****. Suck it!" He flipped off the creature, who was apparently named Pete.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 am

Aleri turned to Siks. "Yeah, how do you know this guy? Sounds like you don't like him..." He generated an aura of Darkness. "...All the more reason to beat the merciful crap outta him."

<If Pete's here, that villainess can't be too far behind...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:11 am

<I was just thinking that.>

"King Mickey's a good friend of mine," Siks said, summoning his weapons while his double did the same and Susan readied her sais, "He told me a few things about this rolling wad of angry turd." Siks leapt forward and attempted to downslash at Pete.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:24 am

All the the two could hear was laughter as Seth bent in an unnatural way to kick Lance of. A red ring then appeared infront of him to put out out the flames. "No I suppose you are right....a demon could never be a saint." Seth said in an almost depressed tone. "Well..." he says as he pushed the keyblades of him and sits up. "I almost fergot to ask for your names. You wouldn't mind telling them would you?"

Daxma started to swing the chains around him to both attack Xarlone and block his attacks, though he failed to land a hits on him he succeeded blocking most of Xarlones attacks having only got a small cut on the cheek.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 am

"Lance. Willright. Now answer my question? Does a heartless like yourself retain memories of your human life?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:38 am

Necro was too enraged to think straight. His anger had clouded his mind. He didn't even bother answering Seth's question, as the Heartless' nearly uncaring attitude had only pissed him off even more, and he roared in rage as he used Force Grip to grab him, and sent a Force Push surging with electricity at the monster.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 am

Seth then used anouther red ring to block the attack. "Havn't you learned that that doesn't work?" He asked Necro in a mocking tone. "Ok then. Now to answer your question La-" Seth then then looks at Lance shocked as he thinks back to two boys playing together. "Ok...Lance...the answer to my regret is yes." He now said in a quieter tone
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:59 am

Had Necro been in his usual, calm and collected state, he'd have let up after noticing Seth's sudden change in attitude. But the constant blocking of his attacks had only angered him more and he merely threw his Keyblade at Seth, but instead of hitting him, it circled around the Heartless and Necro hit it with a jolt of Force Lightning, electricity bounding off of it at random.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:08 am

"Then why fight us? Don't you remember anything worth something from before? I can tell you now keeping the memories of my nobody that that was all that kept me going." Lance hadn't dropped his guard but he saw the pain in the dark being's eyes he wanted to understand it more.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:13 am

"Would you Piss OFF!!" Seth yelled and in his rage unleashes his full power and in turn shows his True Heartles from. Unaffected by the lightning grabs Necro by the throat. He then looks at Lance. "If you knew anything about me you would now why...I'm like this."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:35 am

Necro had finally broken free of his fury and gave a light Force Push to Seth to get him away, but not by much, just enough to break his grip. "We all have something about our pasts we regret. How we choose to make up for it is what defines us. I was once the very thing I'm now sworn to destroy. But I killed the man who trained me in that art. And now, if I find anyone worshipping it's ways, I will eliminate them with a vengeance."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:42 am

Lance grimaced as he stepped forward as Cosmos whispered Seth's name to him, "What could've possibly happened to you to become this? Seth, we can help you if you're willing to turn your back on the darkness and rejoin the realm of light. I'd much rather save you than destroy you. I have too much blood on my hands already."
<have to wonder xgeass did you get Seth's name from a certain egyptian god?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 am

<Set/Seth the eygptain god of Choas right?>

Soren watched as the red creatures rose around him again. Geo and Sertio started shooting to keep them away from them, Soren turned away from the lake, ready to fight again.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm

"I was suppose to deal with those three, but I'm sure they still want to chat first." A voice says behind Soren. A large Kingdom Hearts symbol, bronze in color, appears behind Soren. A figure steps out from the symbol, a brown overcoat hanging off the figure's shoulders. The figure puts a red glove-clad hand on Soren's right shoulder, the kingdom hearts symbol glowing atop the glove. The figure, a man in military like garb, smiles, his gold eyes gleaming under his ash brown hair.

"You sit back and let me handle these small fry who dare disrupt your mourning." Roland says to the young man.

Having said that, Roland steps in front of Soren. He stands still, the red creature crowding around him. One leaps at him, and in an instant, he grips the creature with one hand. Laughing slightly, Roland tosses it into the far wall.

"Of course, that won't even hurt it. After all, they are connected to you." Roland says in a lone tone to Soren so that only he could hear it. Roland summons his keyblade in his left hand, wielding it in his unusual reverse grip style.

"Come on then, I need a warm up!" Roland shouts as the creatures begin to swarm feverishly now.

As the creatures dive in on Roland, he blocks their attacks with phenomenal skill, knocking each creature down in a 360 degree angle. After blocking all of their attacks, Roland activates Limit Break: "Enduring Courage", throwing the creatures back away from everyone and into the cavern's walls.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 pm

<Man. That post about Seth's memories was awesome. I think I'm the only one who knows who Seth is. And your Pride avatar is amazing XGeass. When I first saw Pride on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood I thought of Seth in a instant>
<Oh, sorry about being away for so long guys. I still can't post for awhile. My iPod still won't connect to the internet. This is my mom's phone.>
<Pete = Cat. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:18 pm

<I can see why. And Pete is a seriously deformed cat...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:32 pm

<Pete's a cat? I thought he was a bear...>

Soren furrowed his brow. "connected to me?' He said to himself as he looked at the grave of Yuki. A flash of memory came to his mind as he looked at the tombstone.

Flash Back

"Soren?" a boy about 5 years older than Soren said. The youger version of Soren looked up to his brother. "See those red creatures that hang around mom and dads graves?" He asked. Soren nodded. "Those are Ravain low class, called Pawn's, They manifest around a person's grief and despair...as you know those emotion's are hard to shake and as that one person still has that grief inside, these creatures shall never go away" His older brother said. "you must let go...but you must'n forget them, keep their memory alive inside you but remember all the good times" The little Soren nodded. "yes Vorgo, I'll remember that if I lose the ones I hold dear"

Flashback over

Soren walked to the grave and placed his palms on the tombstone.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 pm

<Thanks Whats Up Smile, yes Bob Seth did get his name from the god...Pete's a cat O_o Exclamation Question >

Seth then reverts to his human form. "What are you talking about?" Seth said with a cold smile. "Ok first of I have never done anything I regret and don't get any ideas that look before wasn't of sorrow or regret but of...nostalgia."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Eques tenebrarum wrote:<Pete's a cat? I thought he was a bear...>

<So did I. But the cat thing makes sense. Mickey's a mouse, and a mouse's natural enemy is a cat. So yeah.>

"Then I'm through dealing with you," Necro said, readying his lightsaber, "It's clear that there's no getting through to you. As it is that I can't win this battle through my knowledge of the Force, but by my skills with a lightsaber." He then rushed at Seth at full speed and attempted to bring his lightsaber to the Heartless' head.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 pm

<Whats Up when you said Pride reminded you of Seth it hit me...I think i could have subconsciously fused all of the Homunculi to make Seth>
Great that thing again! Seth thought as he jumped high into the air. Just have to keep my distance from that and I should be fine.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next