TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Empty Aaaaand, random appearance!

Post  khfreak358 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am

Kotank entered the kitchen and noticed Zane along with a new face, "Zane, who's your friend."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 am

Pheonix turned the boy in green, "Who are you?"

Lance drew his blades as soon as Tempest had appeared and slashed at him and missed as he dissappeared, "B*****!" A surge of darkness shot up his arm before fading, "Knew it. Shadow hound, he's evil as evil gets."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 am

Lexaxa looked at Kotank, and pulled her hood over her head. "Yes, i'm new, Lexaxa." she said for Zane.
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am

"Kotank," he said offering a handshake(or, pawshake).
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 am

< Laughing Pawshake..>

Lexaxa took Kotanks paw and shook it then pulled away, and walked over to the fridge, taking out jelly. Then she put a bagle in the toaster, and took out the creamcheese, and spread both that and the jam on the now toasted bagle. "..Want one?"
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 am

"No thanks," Kotank said walking to the fridge and grabbing a raw piece of meat. Not even bothering to cook it, he ate the meat as it was and poured himself a glass of milk. "What? You've never seen a giant furball eat a piece of raw meat and then pour a glass of milk?" he asked jokingly, taking a sip of the milk.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am

"I should be asking you that" the boy in green said. A group of kids in animal outfits popped out from around the room and gathered around the mysterious girl.

"She's with me Peter" Oxthmas says casually.

<In other news new character since I was bored>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Against a bellowing winter wind, a figure traverses a barren landscape. For miles nothing surrounds the figure but empty snow covered plains. As the figure walks, the figure, clearly a man by the tone of his voice, hymns a certain tune ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhoXWUZI0Eg&feature=related ).

Pools of tainted darkness form around the figure, who continues to walk, as though ignoring the danger. Neoshadows emerge from the dark pools, swarming around the figure. One neoshadow leaps at the figure, who nonchalantly grabs the neoshadow by the head and smashes it into the ground, obliterating it instantly. The other neoshadows continue to swarm around the figure, who finally stops walking. The figure summons an axe-like weapon, and shouts out.

"C'mon you demented heartless, face Gregor Vladinisky with all you've got!"

The neoshadows converge on Gregor, leaping in droves. Gregor smirks (Battle Theme 1). Spinning his weapon between hands, he cleaves several neoshadows with one swing, and continues on in a frenzy for what seems like forever, as more and more neoshadows emerge from the pools, as the winds continue to bellow.

Hours later, the sun begins to set. Gregor finally stops his motions, his weapon rested upon his shoulder. The pools of darkness fading around him, he gives out a hearty laugh and starts to walk again, humming the same tune as before, as he continues to walk alone through the snow clad plains, the wind still bellowing around him.

<What to do with this guy, what to do... lol! >
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

<Well, he's badass already! One question. Why did you choose a Russian name? I thought you wanted most characters be German.>

<Also: Tom Gunmane. Thomas Gunmane. Oxthmas Gunamnex.>

<Roland. Rollin'.

They see I'm Roland!
They lovin'!
Posting.
They try to catch me fighting dirty!>

<Zane's PoV>

I took the bite from the cold pizza. The sauce was still cold and it made the pizza taste better. Why? Don't ask me!

Lexas started to laugh as I turned she comments on the cold pizza.

"Yeah. It kinda makes the sauce taste better cold. Why? Don't ask me!"

I started to laugh but I stopped when I saw Kotank enter the Kitchen.

"Hey" I said this the 7 foot wookie.

He asked me who was "my friend". Of course he meant Lexaxa.

I opened my mouth but I saw Lexaxa pull over her hood. She answered and shook Kotank's hand. Paw?

Anyways, so Kotank went to the fridge and pulled out a slab of meat. It was bloody and gooey. I took another bite of my pizza when I looked back THE SLAB OF RAW MEAT WAS GONE! By the time it took me to take a bite of a pizza, he ate entire piece of raw 5 pound meat. I was shocked as anyone would be.

What next? What's he gonna do? He takes some milk and pours himself a glass.

My mouth was dropped at this point. Kotank probably noticed my face as he made a joke about this what just happened.

I close my mouth and chuckle. "Sorry".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

<Well, I'm a russian/Soviet airsofter these days, and a Hotel Moscow from Black Lagoon fan, so I be thinking Red currently>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:08 pm

"It's cool," Kotank said, chuckling a bit, "Anyway, seeing as how there have been a lot of people have been getting into the castle while my turrets are off, I should think of a better system for who they fire at."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:41 pm

"Speaking of the turrets, you owe me 200 Munny!" Zane said.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:59 pm

"Technically, it was 100, and I think I gave it to you," Kotank stated, taking another sip.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 pm

The moon gleams above the skyline, a sign of tranquility amidst the harsh hinterlands. Gregor suddenly stops amidst a small clump of trees along his path, sighing as walks towards the innermost tree. Placing his weapon against one side of it, he plops down on the snow, his back set against the tree's large trunk.

"The winds may have died down, but these trees will suffice against it's bellowing in the morning" Gregor says to himself, as his eyes began to sloop. As he prepared to enter a deep sleep, a faint light caught his eyes, causing him to stir from his spot. Standing up slowly, he squints towards the direction of the light, which continues to brighten until it takes up a noticeable spot on the horizon.

"Heartless besieging a town" Gregor murmurs, grabbing his weapon. Bracing it over one shoulder, he emerges from the clump of trees. At first walking towards the direction of the light, he starts to jog, then breaks out into a sprint, the snow flying behind his heels in a furious wake.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 am

<I have been trying to pull my grades in school out of the gutter Sad >

"So tell me where the hell have you been dioing all this time?" the shadow asked Seth who was still recovering from his laughing spasm. "Hmhm, why it doesn't matter what I was doing.'' Seth said still trying to keep himself from laughing though failing at it. "Of course it matters you IDIOT! Do you know how long I have been freed from the Dark Realm, and you never came to find me. Also on top of that after following that brat ever since he stepped foot on this world you randomly pop out of now where and get your ass handed to you by those....things." Seth then stops laughg instently, his pupils turned to slits. "You little freak what the hell gives you the right to-" the shadow stopped Seth mid-sentence then said "I have right to because you are but a fraction of me. You who are only 1/3 of MY soul so you are the one who has no right here!" Seth then gives a cold smile and points to his chest with his left thumb and calmly said "Yes but I'm the 1/3 who has the body. That evens out the scale don't you think?" The shadow then move around Seth in a circular motion then stops right infront of him "Hmph, fair enough." the moment the shadow said that it starts to lift its left hand off the ground. He seemed to be having with it though, the arm its self from the hand to the shoulder was a few inches off the ground but there was a black glue like substence was pulling the arm back down.

"Hey alittle help here?" the shadow asked his other. "Fine.'' Seth answered less than enthusiastic. He points up his right index finger which then turns into a small thin black blade. He then swings downward at the black substence as he swings the blade extends long enough to cut all of it. "How was that?" Seth asked as he licked the blade before it turned back into a normal finger. "Perfect." the shadow answere. His arm had changed now it was identical to what Seths right arm looked when he fought Kuroyuki and Gunamnex but instead of a crimson red eye it was violet purple eye on the back of the claw. He then pushes on the floor trying to pull the rest of himself off the ground. "Need more help?" Seth asked in a mocking manner. "No I am all most done."

The former shadow had now completed the process and was now in his true form. His hair was dark purple with red highlights, his skin was jet black, there was a Heartless emblem on his chest, and he wore a cloak like coat. It had no face a large yellow eye emblem similar to the red and purple one took its place. Though this creature seemed to be missing some thing other than a face...it's right arm was also missing. Seth then starts claping with a bored expression on his face. ''Yay for you but can we speed this up alittle bit I'm starting to get dizzy." Then the Seth that was in their True Heartless form said "Yes we should get on with this the NeoShadows I summoned to to keep those little freaks occupied wont be able to last much longer." The Seth that was in their human licks his lips. "Ok then how do we do this?" The eye tatto that was the face of the Heartless started to shrink and move to his forhead. Now his face looked like his human one aside from the eye tatto on his forhead.

''Easy, you just have step through this door." The Heartless then stepped to the side revealing a door that was behinde him. He then points to his human looking counterpart. "Then I have to step though that one." Seth then looks behind himself seeing there was a door there as well. Then the human looking Seth walks to the door he was meant stops infront of it then looks back to his Heartless looking counterpart "What the hell is behind these doors anyway?" The Heartless Seth was already standing infront of the door he was meant to walk through. "Well behind door number one..." he then turns and looks at the door the other Seth was at. "..holds all of my memories from when "He" sepearated us..." He then turns back to the door he was infront of. ".. and door number two holds all of your memories. Then when your crimson eye sees everything my golden and violet eyes have seen and vice versa we will become whole again. Oh..and don't worry, I know what you are thinking that since most of the the time I spent was in the Dark Realm there would be nothing interesting to what my eyes saw. Well that would have been the case but..." "STOP!" the human looking Seth said cutting off the Heartless looking one. "It would be boring if you told me everything." "Yes it would woudn't it.'' They both slowly reached down and grabbed the doornobs to there doors....
<Seths theme>

The Blanks had just finished of the last of the NeoShadows and now charged at the unconscious Seth but before they could get close enought to kill him his body turned into a black ooze that sunk into the ground. The Blanks then stoped and examend the area where Seth was but couldn't find any trace of him. Suddenly one of the Blanks jumped in the air and a large red ring appeared and the ground surrounding both Blanks. "Nice try but..." The ring started to glow brightly then shot a blast that destroyed both Blanks. "..you never stood a chance against me. hmhm..hyhyhy...hahahahahHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" The ooze that Seth turned into now started to reform into his human form. Both Seth eyes once again golden yellow, he slowly licks his lips as the pupils of his eyes turned into slits. "I'm back."

<what Seth saw when he opened door will he will reveal later>

Last edited by XGeass on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:52 am

<Two words.

Freakin'.
AWESOME!

The only problems I have are the typing/grammar/spelling errors. Probably could have been written better. Other then that, the story was amazing.

I have a feeling of what Soul Seth saw. I don't wanna mention it. It might interfer your thoughts.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 am

<Pretty epic yeah. I...still have no part in the story. None that has all the others here anyway.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 am

<Guys, let's continue the tournament or something. >_>>

<Haar, what about the Data World? And.....the.....defenders of....the shadows.......DAMN!>

Shaos looked at the traitor with cold eyes. As did his shadow other.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:10 am

<Data world is happening and Trax is dead>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 am

<Oh, I thought you controlled Xonchilas.>

<Then have your characters interact with another character like I am.>

Zane looked at the wookie with a grin, "No, you didn't. And I remember specifly it was 200".

<Seriously, if my memory serves right it was 200 and he was never given it, only Sally. But that was in TOPIC 3 ON GAMEFAQS! This is like, topic 9 and we have 990 posts per topic here. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Rexson looked around alert and ready to fight. "Well Well it seems the nobody brought some friends to the party, not wise, not wise at all" a voice said before the Rexson doppleganger appeared in front of the group. The clone smiled at Leo coldly. "Ah the three in one has came as well" He noted before pointing at Leo and casuing him to disappear into darkness. "I'll destory him later" He siad then turned to Rexson. "Norse, The spirit slayer" Rexson said as Norse nodded and summoned two black orbs that turned to Keyblades.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:27 pm

<I can't they're all doing something.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 pm

An inferno ravaged the small town as Gregor arrived, it's flames drawing intense heat in the air. The breath seemed to be sucked out Gregor as he looked around. Heartless leap from structure to structure, soldier-types. Here and there throughout the town, small groups of townspeople, wielding hunting rifles, pitchforks, and whatever else they had at hand, were attempting to protect the children, who huddled within the center of each group. As Gregor steadied himself from the smell of burnt flesh, one group of townspeople's defenses fell, and like a torrent, the heartless consumed every single last one of that group. Noticing that no children were consumed, Gregor is relieved, but his anger takes hold as he extends his right arm out, grasping the shaft of his weapon with only one hand.

"From the depths of hell you arrive, seeking to claim hearts that are not yours to keep. Foul heartless, I will end you all!"

()

Gregor raises his left hand up in a fist pose. Barriers surround the groups of townspeople, blocking the heartless attacks. Dashing towards the nearest barrier, Gregor cleaves through the soldier heartless surrounding the barrier. Leaping up to a nearby rooftop, he slams back down upon another group of soldier heartless, his weapon embedding into the skull of one soldier heartless upon impact, while the others are ripped asunder by the shock wave produced. Standing back up, Gregor begins rotating his weapon between each hand, and charges into the heart of the town, where the other groups of townspeople, upon noticing the barrier moving with their steps, had concentrated themselves. The inferno around the town continued to blaze as the sounds of fighting continued on through the night.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 pm

<Because I'm a nerd and have no life, I checked Topic 3 and it was 100 and Kotank gave it to Zane. I'm willing to overlook it for plot-related purposes, though. We have learned an important lesson from this: I need to get a life.>

Kotank realized Zane was right and handed over the Munny, apologizing for the misunderstanding.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 pm

<Don't we all??>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next